XIV

Do we know who is designing the raids? I want something as fresh as Coils was on release, no more reused mechanics

Attached: 1559953984877.jpg (2000x2329, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB50v6joJCE
youtube.com/watch?v=GwNX9WPNuug
youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc
youtube.com/watch?v=SVik5lWB0W0
youtube.com/watch?v=9d5IYT918Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't heard who's designing the new raids but I did hear that there are no longer door bosses on the final tier.

Nomura

Attached: 156976077099.gif (800x430, 564K)

>Coils
>Fresh

How those first 5 turns treating you

Where do I preorder Shadowbringers? If I preorder now can I still play early access?

so they'll just put them on another tier like fausts then

Post 'em.

Attached: heterohrothbro.png (1445x2079, 3.01M)

>Where do I preorder Shadowbringers?
Depends on your account. Log in to mogstation and find out what type of account you have. If steam, buy it from steam. Otherwise, buy it from the SE store.
>If I preorder now can I still play early access?
I'm 99% sure you can.

WE FALL

Attached: test.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

Guys, all my friends are leaving for PSO2 when it comes out, what do I do...

>"Why yes, this IS my speedclear static's night out. How could you tell?"

Attached: 1515723655686.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

Starting ilvl for Shb is going to be 280 right?

They were never your friends. You don't have friends in this game. They're your coworkers who you don't get paid to work with.

You know what I hate more than trannies?
Tranny on Tranny violence and hatred. It makes no sense to me. Speedrunning community is fucking cancer.

no way in bloody hell is it going to be that low

360 or 370 tops

Dios mio...

Attached: la creatura.png (166x164, 74K)

there's probably going to be vendor i390 gear at the start
which you don't actually want to use because it's nq but it's there if you need it

This can't be happening.

Attached: 1540027310470.gif (326x326, 2.24M)

>DPS while avoiding the red circles
how do people enjoy this?

He cant keep getting away with it!

yeah but what if you avoided the red circles while playing as a pretty girl?

>this entire image
We truly live in a clown world

Attached: 1552864521443.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

meant 380

play something harder than expert roulette and you just might find out

only shitters content have red circles

>tranny obsesser saves images of trannies on his computer
like clockwork

dilate

Procreate

good thread guys

Omega's lead designer is doing Eden as well.
I wouldn't expect the way raids are handled to change much from Stormblood. Extremes will be trivial and nigh on impossible to wipe in, Savage will be about the same as Extremes for the first two fights a tier and get up to a fairly average difficulty for the endbosses, and then the Ultimates will be the real raids you can't just quickly knock out in a day.

More like
>DPS while playing DDR and Simon Says or you instantly die

To all trannies in this thread. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Cope

>Extremes will be trivial and nigh on impossible to wipe in
Hahaha oh you jest. PF casuals wipes 99 times before they clear one.

I realize I'm massively overgeared to be just now doing The Beast of Brewer's Beacon, but is it common to get a Titanic Sawfish on your first double mooch? I thought this was going to be a huge pain in the dick.

dance.. or die!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB50v6joJCE

Taking into account PUGs is silly when you can easily find groups that are unable to even do the story encounters.
Any group that's made to clear raids will get their first Extreme kill within a handful of pulls and basically never wipe at them again.

Hope

patience I/II has a larger effect than gearing, but yeah that's pretty lucky given the double hq requirement and weather/time window
it took me like three days to catch the fucker in arr

The higher stats make it pretty easy.
It will still take a while for you to catch it, but it's no longer a multi-month endavour.

Rope

What new raid mechanic will ShB get?

That works on Titanic Sawfish, but you can't outgear the other legends. It's just a gear check to see if you are able to catch them. Anything over the threshold doesn't help. You will miss Namitaro and Kuno if you don't have good luck

>Yea Forums - tranny obsession

Are you a tranny or a crystal shitter?

>/xiv/ - trannies

rent free

I can't even imagine trying to do this without being overgeared or using Mooch II/Patience - though I actually caught it just after my Patience ran out and was waiting on GP to regen.

I plan to work on the rest of the big fish in 5.0; outside of grinding I really enjoy it the activity.

I finally have everything at 70 and I'm working on finishing up all my sidequests, so now I'm looking at completing my fishing log. I've heard that no amount of gear will make catching legendaries easier so I've been saving it for one of my final activities when I've got the time and the game is between patches.

No, I just come to these threads when new patch/expansion drops and it seems all people wanna do is talk about fuckin trannies now.

t. alice

Are you a tranny or from crystal?

Yeah it's fucking painful. Legit just ignore them, they feed off of people even responding with a single word.

Tranny are you ok?
Are you ok tranny?

Are you a tranny or from crystal?

I kind of hope they add a more finely tuned Byakko bullet hell mechanic to the alliance raids.
youtube.com/watch?v=GwNX9WPNuug

Stormblood was overall a step-up in terms of mechanics creativity

What if he's a tranny FROM crystal?

Not all trannies are from crystal
But crystal people are trannies.

Yes, but a step down in story.
I think Chaos Savage is the model for what future fights should build off of. It's a good stepping stone blend of jump rope and random.

I liked Omega's ending

Attached: 1551272464119.webm (500x280, 2.83M)

sb was a step up from hw in all respects but story, except people have gotten used to the game by now so it wasn't as impressive as the jump from arr to hw
unfortunately i think the same thing is going to happen with shb. the story will probably be better but the rest won't be as impressive even if it's an improvement across the board again

>Yes, but a step down in story.
Nah I liked it, just as much as HW even. HW made it my absolute favorite game and SB kept it there.

>Yes we all agree viera males should exist

One day you will become the tranny.

Soap

Are you the tranny from last thread?

Soapland

What
The mechanics in Omega are all extremely simple and one dimensional.
I can count the times we actually had to think about a strat for Omega outside of our raids during blind prog on my fingers, 99% of the encounters are self explanatory and completely figured out the very first time you see them and require no thought whatsoever.

Who permabanned on the forums here?

That one was really good and I hope the tiny Omega still has a bit of its former spirit so it can finally enjoy companionship.

>nier raid
>its actually really postapocalyptic earth
>will be 3 tiers of fanservice all throughout, given only the flimsiest connection to the ff14 world
>people dont mind, there's a lot of neat glamour to be had, but people getting kind of disappointed because its really just using "portals" to get to places
>3rd tier comes, stinger at the end
>the people and robots in the ruined world start praying
>summons the first and greatest primal, ushering in the first astral era
>hydaelyn (planet) was earth (planet) all along

Attached: derplander.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

It's a cute ending, but it's a poor ending considering the narrative weight of Omega and the dragons. Omega's AI inner turmoil is shallow too for XIV and doesn't serve a good setup for 5.0. But watching a chocobo montage is alright.

>drop tactical lore nuke in the launch trailer
>wait over two fucking weeks to release the expansion

I have been subbed for over four years Yoshi why would you treat me this cruelly

Why did nero show up for any of this? Just thought it was weird that he was around then fucks off randomly as he appeared.

Attached: 1557718977201.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

Because he loves orbiting Cid and makes him miserable.

I don't even need to click it, I can hear it already.

Because he's the one who came in and told us about Omega in 3.55 so was responsible in some ways?

Nero really likes cool tech.

nero kinda does the same shit where he wanders around, as soon as he's finished in one place he's off to his next project

GWAHAHAHAHAHA
HOI

>MSQ dungeons cutscenes can't be skipped anymore
please tell me this is a joke. I just spent an hour doing a roulette run that should have taken 15, 20 minutes tops.

what the fuck was squeenix thinking

Attached: 1496150616182.png (377x413, 296K)

I know I'm a bit late and I'm just now catching up on the post-SB story and just got to 4.3, but FUCK GOSETSU. FUCK GOSETSU FOR STOPPING HIEN FROM KILLING SHITSUYU. THIS ALL COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED BUT NO YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE DOMA SB STORYLINE. FUCK.

Attached: AngryAuRaNoises.jpg (500x668, 87K)

I mean the alliance already knows about omega, that's why they're all keeping soldiers in the cartineau flats. But thought it was a bit odd that he chose to hang out with Cid. I did enjoy having him around for a brief time though

Nero is technosexual, he found his life's purpose in fucking about with cool technology and making Cid feel inadequate.
He's been pulling this shit ever since the Praetorium fell, it's perfectly in character

people were running through the whole dungeon with new people and even kicking new people when getting praetorum, so this was their crackdown on that

hahahaha

He's the one who got it up and running though.

Just don't do it.
They've ramped up exp to compensate the time you wasted waiting for cutscene.
t. haven't done any MSQ roulette since a year before they even implemented such system

I want to impregnate M'naago

First raid tier confirmed for January

Sorry lad. I'm officially Naago's Partner, as of today. So back off.

We're talking about creativity here, not difficulty

Good taste my friend but unfortunately she's having her way with the widows of Ala Mhigo.

Naaga has multiple partners

If Yugiri was able to look after a mentally disabled person without her running away 3 times in a row it would've been no problem.

It's just Praetorium and Castrum, since especially Praet is just 95% cutscenes and nobody was really able to go through it as SE intended anymore since you could finish half the dungeon before the first cutscene was over. Simply don't do MSQ Roulette and you will never see them again.

At least Fordola lives.

Too late, but she is already impregnated by my tainted Lalafell seed. I made sure she was ovulating.

Pretty sure he was laughing his ass off stage while the trailer was playing.

in the trash

Male or futa?

Are you actually going to play this garbage when WoW is releasing patch 8.2 on July 2nd?

Shadowbringers was 25% off on greenmangaming yesterday, EU only

This is part of your punishment for the leaks.

Attached: 1535138023436.jpg (630x473, 77K)

I'm not talking about difficulty either here.

What is so creative about the mechanics in Omega? They were all almost exclusively shit you've seen a billion times before that you know immediately how to solve without any kind of puzzling to figure out how they work.
Between all three tiers I have a very hard time thinking of a single "unique" mechanic. Maybe having to kill yourself during O9S, but I'd say that barely counts with how simplistic it is

Attached: 1559903831408.jpg (1000x621, 173K)

Yoshi P always wins in the end, gaijin. Did you rike it?

Attached: file.png (300x450, 361K)

I think your waifu is cute, user!

Does Yoshi P stick with FFXIV simply for the cosplay?

Thanks, she's my EB.

Thanks brah

Attached: 1555515626120.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

>sword oath becomes buff that lets you use PLD's "Fell Cleave"
>dark side becomes upkeep buffs that activates from using oGCD moves
>deliverance is just straight up deleted
Not like this WARbros

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Howdy, I'm the Primal of rehashed animations.

Attached: DyZDa_tWoAAMYVQ.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Isn't buffing the other tanks to WAR levels what you faggots would always screech when we said WAR should be nerfed? Now you aren't happy still?

Howdy, I'm the primal of KINO.

Attached: 1535171295391.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

easy to do when you're watching a show, you barely have to interact especially as DPS

WAR will almost certainly have their potencies adjusted to make sure they're top DPS before ShB releases. Right now FC is only 590 potency but I expect that to get raised slightly on top of Inner Chaos/Chaos Cyclone buffs.

Either that or PLD will get nerfed which seems inevitable considering how hard their entire kit hits now.

WAR is worse than PLD and DRK at current potencies. Not that I'm saying WAR can't be behind for a patch or two.

GRIFFITH!

Attached: 1536345158310.jpg (700x787, 187K)

This some SMT lookin' shit.

Based.

Loving the sword wings

Nero is constantly searching for technology that he can recover/make/redesign into something impressive (Usually of the militaristic nature) so he can gain recognition from people and just because it's what makes him happy. Surpassing Cid is also part of the equation, but I think as he's developed, he seems to regard Cid less and less as someone who's responsible for stealing all the spotlight and just as a rival.

Compared to Cid though, he doesn't give a damn how the technology gets used for the most part, he'd would be fine building a giant robot monster thing that drained the world of aether just so long as people knew he was the one that did it. Though I think that's starting to change as well too, since he's now starting to thing at least a little bit about the actual purpose and endgoal of technology rather than just building it for shits and giggles.

Shinryu 2.0 incoming

This expansion is pretty much Berserk. It even starts with the Fairys and probably ends with the Moon entering an eclipse and Zodiark being reborn in 5.5.

Why is SE so lazy? They're making at least $13M from subs alone.

Killing yourself was in O4S too.
O8S with the fake-out mechanics and I'd say the rotating hands in O12S was fairly new, but they've exhausted most of their possibilities by now. You'll get new combinations and gotchas, but truly new mechanics will be a rare.

PS3 limitations

After seeing the Pokemon fiasco I never want to call another developer lazy every again, holy shit.

So who will turn into Innocence?

>play dps, gf is healer
>start playing with new fc members, another dps and tank
>gf laughs at everything tank says
>friendslist shows her being in private mansion when I log in everyday the past week

Attached: 1557915529896.png (710x842, 396K)

what's the deal with pokemon? no new shiny ultra form or whatever?

So how did Ysayle die? She used up Shiva's mana and got her primal shell blown up by imperial cannons, but why would her mortal body just disintergrate into aether? She got killed twice in Shiva form and both times her mortal body was fine.

Assuming he doesn't just already exist as a Sin Eater.
Im gonna assume the fatass dude.

A big ugly sack of shit gets turned into a beautiful Sineater upon death.

Attached: 1528794598123.png (1920x947, 1.73M)

I don't think it was a bad idea, experience wise, you get about the same amount of EXP per minute invested as any other roulette, and new players get to watch the cutscenes. If anything, they should've made MSQ dungeons at the end of every expansion so you weren't seeing the same two every time.

That said, CM is 30 minutes and Prae is literally almost an hour. It's not quick by any means, but I gained 3/4s a level at 69 from one Praetorium run, so it was still worth doing. I skip the MSQ nowadays though because I really just don't like playing for two minutes and tabbing out for five because I've seen these same cutscenes around a hundred times now.

Only Pokemon available in the Galar region can be transferred into Sword and Shield from other genreations. if it isn't in the base Pokedex, that Pokemon has basically been deleted from the franchise as of now.

>implying they'd have the last boss in the trailer

so, by current gen (7) there are over 900 pokemon. 8 is of course adding more
not all of those 900+ pokemon are coming back. For.. no reason other than not wanting to implement them. Even though it's now on an actual "console"

She got blown out of the sky. If the cannons didn't kill her hitting the ground will.

The arena does look like it could be at the top of Not-Limsa.

While the post SB stuff was nice, I'm still a little mad Gosetsu and Yotsuyu didn't stay dead, made their death scene not have as much meaning and cast suspicion on anyone else "dying" at any point in the future. I think the only one whose stayed dead at this point was our buddy in HW -_-

If the leaks are real, then it's probably The Warrior of Darkness

>based Gaius meeting up with based Estinien
What will their meeting be like?

Your girlfriend is getting TANKED user, I'm sorry.

>will inevitably ends up as one of the two joke launch primals
I hope he's at least as challenging as Ravana and not Susan.

Attached: 1548728232736.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Dump her she's cheating on you.
Literally same experience, only jobs reversed.

Are you implying that her dragonbando wouldn't pick her up?

Hey, at least she will have some protection.

I thought the up/down in O2S, the entire O5S and the forced marches in O3S/O7S were fairly creative

/r/ing the miqmanlet screencap.

Fuck I swear I saved the original post but I can't find it.

>Leaving a tank chad for a dps nigger
Why?

He doesn't actually love her that way because she isn't actually Shiva so yes.

That sucks. I could see them maybe wanted to preserve the challenge instead of porting in all of your previous god pokemon (i know don't laugh too hard). I mean they could literally just drag n drop that kind of data.

because she was a huge slut and I was a naive retard

Attached: 1558834255974.jpg (953x537, 61K)

Is this real? I do play Miqo male, what're you saying?

Ravana was a joke even as ex. You may like his aesthetic but it was one of the easiest to get farm parties on.

Ahh god damn it Emmanellain's manservant has some different dialogue in Fortemps Manor to reflect pre-5.0

Attached: 1535480903192.png (660x160, 118K)

It's good time management. Like the sin eater models. No one cares about field enemies, this gives the team more time to work on other shit and finally delete PvP for more fishing minigames.

He took her to the fight and sent 2 minions to hype up her entrance, wouldn't be a big deal to send another fucking to catch her.

Alisaie. When she's talking about how the Sin-Eaters came about in the trailer, she's explaining what's going to happen to her.

Attached: she ded.png (1249x704, 571K)

I think its that and his Lala that keeps him going.

I think he's talking about strictly as a launch primal. We all know the first two are easy as fuck, but Lakshmi and Susano'o were particularly easy (or maybe we were just more used to mechanics after HW, it still took me forever to clear Susan because I joined late and bads couldn't jump the rope).

Attached: miqmanlet.png (1069x195, 32K)

>Alisaie is gonna die
>Alisaie will turn into Titania
>Alisaie will turn into Innocence
Jesus Christ, when will you people stop?

They only say they want the other tanks buffed to try and avoid getting nerfed

She can't just stay alive and well because that would make the WoD's life tolerable.

Attached: 1552494935201.png (971x550, 553K)

Lalas keep me going, too.
I had no problems with Susano but Lakshmi was fucking painful, people wouldn't just fucking Vril.

Alisae will die around the same time Tataru does, which is to say never.

We'll stop either when it happens or when we're proven wrong

If anybody's gonna die it's Raubahn since Nanamo made her peace with him, he gave Pipin his sword, and Ala Mhigo is in a prime position to get rose'd

I just wish he wouldn't dress his Lala in Minfillia's fucking shitty ass costume, pick something cuter goddammit.

hopefully the genius behind uwu gets to design more. one of the best mmo raids ever in terms of both concept and execution.

Seconding. Deliver like how I fucking deliver my Leves.

see

It's ok, she has canon outfit anyway.

Attached: 1535784963473.png (159x293, 126K)

>yoshi sneaking panty-shots on his lala while they were trying to get the stream's audio working at last live-letter

Attached: 1552245899572.png (242x242, 65K)

>see PF
>NIN, BRD, MCH
>see open dps slot
>join as MNK

Attached: 1559068115377.jpg (750x699, 96K)

Alisaie better not die. Serious.

Remember that time y'shtola died?
WELL IF IT AIN'T THE OLDEST JOKE IN THE BOOK.

Wait what? People have serious e-relations in-game?

Best to make your peace now

365? Whatever you need to finish Ghimlyt.

Joining as a SAM or BLM would've been a bigger fuck you.

She looks like she's gonna die again in the launch trailer.
I wonder if they ever get tired of this shit.

Attached: 1560244154750.png (1675x1042, 1.12M)

The gravity stuff was barely even a mechanic it's so inconsequential to any and everything. It could have been pretty cool, it definitely had potential, but they completely dropped the ball and decided to just not really use it.
Doomstrain was a cool setpiece, but the fight itself is barely a step above Alte Roite.
The forced marches we've seen a million times before and their interactions with the encounters weren't all that interesting.

I don't know, maybe it's just because the game's been out for so long, but another big part is how stand alone all the mechanics in these fights are. There is basically no overlap, you always have one very clear thing you need to do then what feels like minutes of free time to just tunnel DPS on the boss no matter your role.
If you want an example of the exact opposite, take A7S, the gobwalker boss with the four jails. Other than the jailing people part the actual mechanics in it are all things you've seen a million times before, but how they interact and overlap with each other changes things entirely. A line AoE on the healer that then inflicts Searing Wind on its own is boring as shit, but combine that with all the movement dodging the giant Indiana Jones balls, figuring out where the cat is, and CC'ing/burning down the heart that spawns all of a sudden makes somethin very simple way more interesting. If that Flamethrower/Searing Wind was in Omega you'd simply position yourself on one side of the arena and that was it already.

Lots of people do yes. lots of retards, myself included, but I've learned my lessons.

Have fun working your ass off to make up for how bad they are at lining their utility skills up properly.

Surely people don't care that much about meta. Nobody complains when I join as samurai. I even get commends in dungeons and raids, so something must be going right...

Just a friendly reminder, while everything in the trailer is going to be in the game, it is also very much out of context, and you should not take anything you saw at face value

I want to stain Alisaie with my seed.

Attached: titanium hwite.jpg (570x574, 100K)

If they do, they can just set what job they want in the slot anyway.

Attached: 1557259656941.webm (1024x576, 642K)

Only sperglords care about meta, that shit doesn't apply to 99% of the game and only Ultimates enforce any kind of strict party composition.

No, only Yea Forums and redditards give a shit.

i am going to take it at face value and you can't stop me

>Meta

That's for people who play fflogs, not XIV.

No, i'm going to play Final fantasy XIV the MMORPG's new Shadowbringer's expansion starting with early access on June 28th! You should come play.

16 days

Attached: 1553267751914.png (800x600, 216K)

If they do you can happily ignore their group and chuckle to yourself because those are always filled with shitters looking to be carried.

there's meta and there's me cucking the BRD and MCH on piercing debuff lmao, they were too beta to complain though

I want to fuck Yugiri. I want to fuck Yugiri soooooo bad.

>8.2
No, I'm going to play Shadowbringers. And then when I've done everything so far, I'll take a break, and go have some fun on Classic WoW for a bit until they have more content for me on XIV.

Attached: gigachad3.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

How important is The Hunt? Does it give you anything useful?

Are they legit still trying this shit?

Attached: IMG_0604.png (540x540, 198K)

>why yes I am playing Gunbreaker

Attached: 1560313148315.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

>Aeon become instant
>launch trailer has gobbledygook about time becoming all timey wimey
Here's the real spoiler: We're going to be gone but mere moments to everyone else. We'll have lived a lifetime of pain, of sorrow, of suffering on the First, in mere moments. And out of it we will come out reforged and more powerful, able to challenge an ascian directly if they were to confront us.

Attached: the inner light.png (640x480, 338K)

How did they survived Carteneau?
In fact, how did anyone survived that at all?
Did gramp timesport all of them and not just WoL and his gang?

Attached: 1547529462392.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

I've joined "parse for fun" runs in Alphascape when I was heavily into it, and here's what would happen 99% of the time:

>fight starts
>DPS calls for a wipe because they made a mistake in their opener
>we try again
>DPS calls for a wipe because they got marked for a mechanic they didn't want to do
>we try again
>healer lets DPS die because they're too focused on casting Stone to do their mechanic
>DPS calls for a wipe

Repeat ad nauseum. It's not even people looking for a carry, it's people who literally aren't good enough to play for parses trying to play for parses.

The barrier won't go down so easily. Eyes forward user.

Don't read if you didn't do coils. Or read if you don't care..
They survived because Louisoix blocked the teraflare and became phoenix, destroyed bahamut, and then unsummoned himself, however, was captured by bahamut, since bahamut couldn't be killed due to the allagan reactors.

>Rewatch HW and SB launch trailers and realize both spoil the end boss theme
>just realized the ShB trailer did the same

well fuck

Attached: 1559188135207.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Meant to say Sigmascape*.

Don't even get me started on the fight nightmare that was O5S.

It gives the 2nd tier of mount speed increases for zones

I assume it's different between what you call a parse run and just your average Primal group asking for a meta comp.
At the beginning of HW I was almost turned off of playing BLM because groups actively asked for summoners.

>overlapping mechanics
halicarnassus The game or library
neo exdeath
guardian virus
hello world

i dunno im not defending them im just trying to play devils advocate

it's a really good theme tho, and there's apparently another one soken is really excited about that they aren't showing yet

youtube.com/watch?v=1xOOFCltZuc

I still miss it bros.

Attached: Scourge_icon1.png (40x40, 3K)

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1560223259960.png (1526x626, 1.2M)

Shame they didn't reuse it for any of the new skills.

Did you play through Coil? If not you should, it will answer that.
With the entirety of Eorzea's prayers on him Gramps turned into the Primal Phoenix, just barely managed to shield them from death, and after managing to defeat Bahamut sacrificed himself to heal everyone who was still alive at Carteneau and revive the Aether drained world itself. Granted then the dying Bahamut managed to take Phoenix' essence into himself and uses it to slowly recover, but that's a different story.

Nomura is doing character design so probably exactly what you fucking think.

It means that FFXIV's Eden will be based on FFVIII's Eden

they aren't
It's SE taking all the funds earned by XIV and pumping it into other dumb shit.
There was an interview where the dev team said they struggle to make cool fights like Tsukuyomi because of the time and budget constraints SE puts on them.
It's fucking horrible. XIV is the single game making SE the most money besides DQ and they just funnel all the cash it makes into other shit.
The reason DQ gets to use its own money is because the entirety of Japan would fucking riot in the streets

Virus is also allagan rot

I did. It's just that the scope of damage still seemed rather great even with gramp stopping the teraflare. I mean, weren't they literally on a cliff next to the ground zero?

How hard is it to solo coil these days?

Yeah, these were specifically meta-catered group runs to fish for orange parses.

Tbh I've never joined a PF prog that requested meta jobs, so I don't really know what those players are like. I assume retarded, because pug prog is all about individual skill (though I don't begrudge groups for wanting a DRG with a BRD/MCH since that's literally free damage)

when I was farming for gear I left any party that didn't have a drg because it meant I wasn't going to get a 95+ percentile right off the bat. fuck sams and fuck mnks.

Will the rabbit population be even higher than cats?

Attached: 1522704747387.jpg (1280x1440, 488K)

there are a few that are still impossible because of instadeath shit

For like a week until they switch back.

Ranges from actually impossible on some fights to super easy.

>[YouTube] Forbidden or Private (embed)
fuck is this shit?

Doubt.
It will probably be even less than Au Ra, if anything.

What? Fuck no, dude. Catgirls run the fucking world of animal eared bitches.

They'll be back in a few weeks after when they realize PSO is shit somehow worse than ffxiv

Attached: squareenixmobilerev1ouuei.png (951x702, 102K)

All of those you only have one very clear goal at a time though is the thing, there's no actual decision making there.

Neo Exdeath you have your all too familiar old debuffs and move to the assigned spots for each of them. You wipe once when you first see the phase, then just do a few pulls to get a system working and have zero variation afterwards. Same with Guardian and Halicarnassus. Out of them Hali is probably the most interesting I think, but even that just kind of solves itself.

Hello World was one of the extremely few times during Omega where we actually did have to just take a break and come up with a strat, which is great. It's a shame that that one mechanic, or two if you count HW2 as a seperate thing, is basically the entire fight and there's nothing else to it.

They aren't that close, they are the leaders after all. They are likely on the very far edge of cartineau watching. Louisoix stops the teraflare from detonating, but there are still smaller explosions from that, which devastate eorzea. The allagan reactors are also siphoning aether from the land to revive bahamut as well, which i why npcs are talking about the lands starting to die in ARR quests

Guess I'll never get it done

You can just advertise the newcomer bonus tomestones in the PF.

damn time to invest in orange, it's gonna be 100% of se's revenue in 2018

Make your point. The graph only speaks of sales, not profit or revenue per game

Get a friend faggot, even T9 has been done Duo. 2 is all you need. Use PF otherwise.

Gramps basically just tried his damnest to somehow keep everyone he considered integral to rebuilding Eorzea after the disaster alive, and then brought them back from near death with Phoenix' special healing powers. It's not like they just stood there and weren't hurt, but with Phoenix planning on sacrificing himself it didn't matter as long as they didn't actually die

Briefly but they'll go back. They aren't small/cute/animated/whatever enough for people that are into cats/au ra.

BRING IT BACK

Attached: 1545799920594.jpg (598x687, 75K)

But I don't know anyone who plays XIV and I'm not in a FC

So why did gramp teleport 1.0 WoL to future instead of just somewhere safe?

Warrior plays like dogshit. What the fuck were they thinking.
t. E3 loser. This was a waste of my time.

what about orb phase of chaos
i feel like thats a bit of a nonintuitive puzzle overlap

otherwise all the complex mechanics probably got shifted to Ultimate

Desperation play. Where is safe? His plan failed, there was no backup. Bahamut would continue his rage. Wielding the power of Phoenix is just something that... happened, for lack of any other word.

Talk to people, it's an MMO. It's easy to make friends if you just try.

Nah, there's no way it will be even close. Viera will probably settle in to be around the same as Au Ra over the next few years.

Gameplay reasons
Seriously though, you could probably explain it away with the WoL being the world's finest murder machine having nothing to do while Eorzea is being rebuilt the next couple years, Louie brought them back just in time for when shit is about to hit the fan again.

based yoshi dabbing on WARfaggots

Any e3fags know how SAM feels?

Isn't it basically the same thing?

Just create a PF, say first time bonus in description and you will get bunch of people joining in.

It used to be better, but WARs wanted some improvements. In response, Yoshi P made the class braindead easy and gave WARs bigdick damage.

He did that before he realized he was about to become Phoenix.
That was never a part of his plan, just something that happened naturally with the enormous amount of Aether in the atmosphere and the entire world's hopes resting on his shoulders.

Sure maybe back before party finders were a thing. Now everybody just queues for everything in and out and nobody talks.

The point is SEs mobile division is bringing in almost 3x more revenue than all the PC mmos
>FY2018 mobile - $195.3M
>FY2018 MMO - $70M

How do I find a nice, fun, relaxed static this late into SB when I havent done Alphascape due to not being subbed for 4.4 and most of 4.5?

This but with GNB or DRK

I'm already getting fucking sick of this plebbit image

Say exactly that

Its level 73, theres hardly a difference for any of the jobs. The only important info will be comparing tooltips

It doesn't exist. Fun and relaxed defeats the point of a static. Friends don't count.

People who've played at E3: Are healers as fucked as we think?

Which Yoshida reaction face should I use for 5.0?

Attached: 1552056189854.jpg (1596x635, 388K)

You have every blue spell unlocked, right?

Attached: PowerLeveling.png (2334x522, 136K)

I mean one who does a couple hours about three days a week instead of every other day

Attached: 1529314988689.jpg (1480x670, 146K)

The edit of him sitting on the Iron Throne if it's a good expansion, edit more rocks on top of him if it sucks.

Why would you? It's a limited job.

If she's your actual irl gf just fucking do shit with her outside of the game more.

Holy shit.

Attached: 1531464585876.jpg (258x196, 7K)

Nigger it's a level 73 NM Trial. If you're expecting raidwides that randomly chunk the party 70% you're gonna be dissapointed.

I'm 49/49, yes. I need to do all the blu mage missions, only done 21/25 since I only do the weekly challenges. Might have to do the 4 i've missed

I'm gonna shill it. Fuck Happy, fuck the raid slut and fuck that beard fflogs retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVik5lWB0W0

I couldn't even get it to 20.

>Makes primals take even longer to kill.
Fuck them I'm not wasting any more time on BLU.

Just how Punished is WoL going to be by the end of the expac?

youtube.com/watch?v=9d5IYT918Uo

E3fag here
tank "complexity" is now ranked as
GNB > PLD > WAR > DRK

most statics looking for people now are looking to do shadowbringers raids not omega since 8 months old now.

So is Eulmore is own zone or is it part of not-so noscea? I thought it would be the endgame zone while crystarium was the main city, but looks like crystarium is both player hub and main city. The verticality would be neat, but Eulmore would have to be bigger than 30 Limsa Lominsas to be the proper final zone if trye

>make friendly learning o10s party, intend to help people from scratch
>everyone learns quickly
>except the dragoon
>he's not even dieing to hard stuff he's dieing a minute into the fight by not dodging aoes, i watch him fail a backflip and die to earth shaker
>he's just casually dieing to exaflares or horrid roar aoes when there's no boss to hit
>we have a 1% wipe
>check parse
>he did 3k dps
>in echo
why

Attached: 1560279947166.png (600x293, 149K)

you can pug omega now due to gear inflation+echo. you don't need a static for it.

>grey log seething

Oh my god, is this dude back? He made the best guides but then fell off the face of the earth for a while.

Yeah that's what I mean, but I'm e pressing concern finding a decent one because I dont have much to show for this tier

At level 73 it's the same shit as SB, you're retarded and either didn't play WAR in 4.X or didn't go to E3 and are just farming (you)s

What's the general minimum of enemies AoE rotations are used to out DPS single target attacks? Is it four?

Seems about right, you don't need to have gone to E3 to surmise as much.

Proof?

three is the general rule, off the top of my head

Good, you deserve every bit of suffering Yoshi inflicts upon you.

Three

ShB DRK is literally WAR but with mana i dont see how it could be below it

creating a character atm, give me a class/race to play and I'll play it.
I'll spend hours looking at guides and trying to min/max everything otherwise.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpgfsfsf.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Read the tooltips. Don't need E3 to figure it out.

Little bitch power rankings:
1. SCH mains
2. MNK mains
3. WAR mains

Attached: you are being judged.png (527x470, 207K)

Have you cleared any other tier? If so then you won't have many problems finding a group.

Does having less than 8 squadron members increase your chances at recruiting? I picked awful chemistry traits for almost all of my squad, and one recruit every two days sucks for replacing them, especially when so many of the NPCs look awful.

3. When in doubt just multiply the AoE potency with the number of enemies. Is the number higher than your single target skills? Use AoE.

>mnk
cmon

>how dare people bitch about their jobs being gutted and simplified

No, Eulmore is not the final zone, we still don't know the 6th ShB zone.

I meant like proof of e3... but okay..

Nope.

does this mean SCH is the strongest bitch or the bitchiest bitch

statics often have try outs or are looking if you can parse well. doesn't have to be this tier but any other tier they can look up your parse records.

Both.

Just Sigmascape. Started in SB

>SCH after the sheer number of buffs it got

Attached: 1560284633079.png (500x410, 308K)

Roegadyn Machinist
Start off as a lancer and then become machinist when you reach Heavensward.

were you able to look at other roles?

You will be fine then especially if you're not going for a hardcore group.

This is GameFreak we're talking about here. The people who literally dragged and dropped 412 Lillies. One for every area, cutscene, battle and background.

Tbh the people who think MNK only lost TK rotation are more annoying.

Because WAR actually has a buff they have to think amount maintaining whereas all DRK has to do is press buttons as they light up.
>But Darkside
Darkside is so trivial to keep up you don't even have to think about it. You only have to use 2 MP actions per minute to maintain the buff, but you get enough MP to use 4.

Effective use of TBN arguably makes DRK a more challenging tank overall but because using it doesn't increase DPS it's not strictly necessary.

What makes each tank so complex/not complex?

Aw hell. Does completing the challenge log give a higher chance at getting members or does it just affect who your potential recruits are?

Elaborate

I'm glad SCHs finally got what was coming to them. All you faggots have ever done is whine and bitch and complain any time literally anything happens to your job even though you have always, since for fucking EVER, been god kings of healing, and remain so even after the ShB changes. I hope they take literally every single DPS skill away from you faggots. Suffer now and forever, you deserve ever single bit of every bad thing that happens to you.

>I could see them maybe wanted to preserve the challenge
they should have a level sync feature like ffxiv does then

but instead they just say "fuck gotta catch em all"

You can replace chemistry traits you know. Every time you send a squad member on a mission they have a chance of getting a new trait which you can then choose to override their current trait.

user, completing the challenge log is the only way to get recruits.

Attached: 1517461517032.jpg (428x469, 80K)

i'm pretty sure you can buy an item with gc seals that forces a recruit the next time you roll for one

Not fucking up

how bad are these normies

sch's simplification is the removal of dps tools to further divorce it from smn, mnk's simplification is the removal of a small handful of ogcds, reorientation of its gl retention to be retention rather than quick acquisition (and the associated stymieing of the tk rotation that results, what was it, only viable every third gcd cycle now instead of every gcd cycle?), the changes to war suck but you were probably not using inner beast anyways so very little's changed for it

if you respond to you're either arguing with yourself or falling for easy bait

never hurts to confirm in person
uploading some footage when i return to my hotel
resource management and utility maximization
drk feels emptier than even chaining fel cleaves
i only had enough time for the four tanks and two dps (nin and mnk) before i had to move on

>he just assumes I'm talking about SCH
LOL, rent free.

Attached: 1556142156687.png (1086x1512, 1.32M)

But user, you just responded to that post yourself!

Attached: 1555144601087.png (120x128, 20K)

Oh? I thought it was on a timer, no wonder I haven't been getting many recruits. Thanks for the info, hopefully I'll be able to staff my squad before ShB.

I've been keeping it up, but it's been slower recruiting than I'd like it to be.

well they're visibly clicking their skills and backpedaling with S key, so pretty fucking bad. novice network sprout tier.

>TBN useage where its dps neutral
still boosts rdps from healers
>TBN useage if they ever buff darkside to add a little extra potency
high skill ceiling tanking

i agree that dps neutral darkside is incredibly disappointing and lowers the skill floor immensely

40%

Attached: 1545528573580.jpg (449x337, 13K)

As a SCH main, I will feed your impotent anger to my fairy as I cast Broil 3 an extra time instead of applying Miasma

Attached: eos butt.jpg (850x863, 164K)

Pretty much. The balance discord was able to do more theory crafting and raid meta is going to get messy.

Don't downplay it, they're making everything easier, they're so obsessed with copying WoW they're going to follow it right into their grave.

Challenge log category also affects which recruit you might get, which is hinted from their comment in the application. I'm pretty sure there's googledoc info floating out there somewhere if you care that much.

kill yourself faggot

"Why cant we have Male Viera?!"

Attached: file.png (1222x768, 888K)

have sex

no point charging a tranny rent
they spend it all on the mutilations

Fuck bros I just want to fight cool eldritch angels in Eden savage, every fiber of my being is ready

Attached: 1560118708983.jpg (764x1080, 68K)

based

The number of buttons you press for your rotation.

He's only interested in underage elves.

Attached: 1551204339530.jpg (2000x2500, 1.76M)

>16 more days until Shadowbringers
can't fucking sleeps bros

Attached: 1.gif (500x281, 1.7M)

>drk feels emptier than even chaining fel cleaves
could you elaborate?

I'm legit not baiting though. All SCHs have ever done is whine and complain, every single expac launch, until not only do they get whatever perceived "problems" they had fixed but also receive additional buffs on top of THAT, just like WARs. I'm sick of these classes getting to be SE's special boys, and I'm sick of dealing with the players behind them being the most entitled fucking children in the entire playerbase.

Hell yes I'm mad. Seething even. It's been like this for years, on and on and on. Fuck it.

Anyone else realize this poster is in Eorzean rather than the 1st writing? The 1st has a very differnt writing than what were used to. Is this Uriangers house?

Attached: file.png (863x686, 710K)

There are people who seriously unironically think they'll increase healing requirements in this game

Attached: neverever.gif (600x580, 436K)

TBN pops are DPS neutral right now. You're not gaining DPS by doing them.

Realtalk. Yuigri is more useless than Lyse

sounds about right. it lines up with yoshida said.

Attached: experienced tank.jpg (864x200, 45K)

GNB hype is real, I can't wait to slash and shoot niggas

Dropping Alisae when she reaches her majority!

Who isn't?

Attached: 435435345435.jpg (700x1024, 121K)

>You're not gaining DPS by doing them.
Your healer does by having to commit less healing GCDs to you. That's actually the case right now as well, but with TNB being 25% it will be even more poignant.

You gain 25% of your max HP from it. Which is still net positive. Making it dps positive would've been broken.

Yugiri doesn't pretend to be useful though. Yugiri is just Hien's pet. Lyse is like IM DA LIBERATOR LOL. She's stupid and useless and pretends she is everything but.

>Between world ending imagery and numerous plot bombs, trailer takes a moment to showcase Urianger inviting WoL to his home to brag about his new poster

Attached: 1552323034945.jpg (159x250, 5K)

TBN pops are personal dps neutral, i agrees in my post

but mitigating damage reduces healing and can potentially save healer GCDs

What happens to the outfits?

Yes, probably an enclave he's set himself up in. they've been out of our world for "moments" but they've already been fighting on the first like

Merlwyb is even more iseless than Yugiri

>Is this Uriangers house?
No it's his parents basement, but he's renting it from them so it's technically his

25% actually makes it harder to use TBN because the circumstances where it'll pop are now less common, and if it doesn't pop then it's a pretty major DPS loss. Unless they actually are increasing boss damage like people hope.

You should be clamoring for harder hitting monsters, not nerfing healers.

glad I wasn't the only one that noticed

I agree but the guy I'm replying to seems to think it should be DPS positive.

>Merlwyb never gets any screen time
>never gets to do anything
I want pirate mommy milkies CENTER STAGE NOW.

Attached: 1559590212671.png (593x635, 210K)

Woulds't thou prefer to seest mine hand crafted figures of action, Warrior of Light?

>tfw no yotsuyu smoke pipe emote

>tfw he made DRK even easier since they know everyone and their mother will bandwagon to it because of the expansion's theme

Attached: 1550102705472.jpg (995x933, 87K)

hopefully she'll die soon

Yugiri is the whole reason how we were able to save Raubahn.

He does say the there hasn't been a night in over 100 years. Time seems really fucked. The WoD came right after the flood of light started, that was at lost a year or 2 ago. How the hell does the 100 years work?

merlwyb got you a boat and shot some people
yugiri couldn't even keep a retard from escaping

DRK still has more APM than PLD and WAR. The difference is that the actual rotation is now incredibly simplistic and requires almost no thought so even though PLD and WAR have lower APM they're actually harder to execute.

It's paid bootlickers. They're honestly retarded enough that they think that they will increase raid damage when the reason healers got gutted in the first place was because of trannies that healed without casting a single dps spell ever. Those same mouthbreathers are the ones that couldn't heal groups in the first place before now.

This is NM isn't it? Also targeted AoE's with Shiva circles is going to be such a clusterfuck in PF groups.

>"We would love to implement a smoking emote but the ratings board in a certain region wouldn't allow us to do this due to Lalafells resembling toddlers."

Attached: ano.png (303x290, 144K)

THIS
Yeah we lost tk rotation. I liked it, but I'd rather they take the ability away and let us keep riddle of wind. It's so useful for stacking up on pull or after downtime. I don't understand why they took howling fist as well.

Nah, Lyse will always be the most useless and stupidest bitch considering she was literally made the leader of the Ala Mhigan resistance simply to be a figurehead and because she brought in tempered Ananta to the meeting during 4.1 and allowed them to summon a Primal that could have taken control if not for you and Arenvald.

>want one piece of gear for glamour from a dungeon
>been running the same dungeon for fucking ages now looking for it
>only dropped once and that one time someone else won it
>every other time was literally the exact same drops
WHHHHHHY

*clenches fist*

The same way CT exists in the First. Probably time travel, I mean in city of amdapor you fight sin eater like looking monsters and there shouldn't be any other world which fell to flood of light.

Ilberd let that information slip user. It was a damn trap you were led into.

You running Skalla or Swallow's? Those are the two usual offenders.

>Won't add a loli race because of pedophiles
>Has lalafells which is objectively worse i.e toddlercon
>This is okay in their books as long as its between two consenting erpers

That was a pretty shitty situation, but something I hardly ever see anyone talk about is we actively used our echo power there. That's like a first, isn't it?

should have told them to pass on it. even offer gil for it since you can visit servers.

people might not've liked it but after a bit I was all for Yotsuyu staying around as she was. I thought the dynamic with gosetsu was adorable and cute and honestly i feel like the turn she had suddenly was a bit much but im glad she murderized her "parents" and I wish she'd murderized her brother for making her remember right then and there.

I wanted her to get her revenge and either off herself or resign to live in hiding for the rest of her days in quiet sorrow.

>20 runs of Swallow's Compass just for the striking boots
>12 runs of Skalla just for the scouting chest
I wish there was a better way

>Titania acts like a fairy
>uses punny attacks like Twist and Sprout
>refers to herself in the royal

I have a weakness for girls who speak in the royal. pic related

Attached: 1473903232790.png (1152x612, 917K)

>leveling dungeons give you a guaranteed drop at the end letting you get the entire set if you collect accessories and belts to narrow down the loot list
>level capped dungeons don't

Attached: 1534070718756.jpg (353x355, 41K)

>2 fucking SB expert dungeons that drop new, non-recolored gears (that SE didn't even design themselves)
>put it in odd patch so they're in the same pool with 2 other dungeons that drop lower ilvl recolored garbages
Fuck SE.

>because of pedophiles
are you sure its not just laziness

that's just to help you not fall behind in gear too badly. they want you to be running current content more than those.

but user...they're balding dwarves! not toddlers. think of the global standards...think of sony!

Attached: hai lol.jpg (3114x3514, 809K)

How do you reckon Rauhban got the title "The Bull of Ala Mhigo"? Does he fuck more than just my girlfriend?

Ghimlyt. I already managed to grab the Skalla one and I'm doing Swallow's next if I don't kill myself first.

He fucks my wife Nanamo.

Do you get to watch? I have to wait outside the door.

He was a gladiator under that name

I fucking wished.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, we did in 4.0 against the same primal when they tried to temper Alisaie and Alphinaud.

good call, all the shitters will no doubt flock to drk to be edgy like how they flocked to drg in hw because "muh cool trailer". it will cause less headaches for launch, but it's going to be shit in the long run for drk mains.

I'm sorry user. One day we'll get to see our loves getting railed by the Bull of Ala Mhigo

honestly the only job that's getting easier in terms of straight design is scholar since they're losing all their holdovers from acn, and chances are they'll probably need the extra healing ogcds offered by the removal of energy drain.
>drg's only losses are busy-work heavy thrust, and having to delay their gcd cycle once or up to a wt/f&c after that if they weren't already close to the 30s mark on geirskogul, pretty much more busy-work
>nin will have to put up with gcd clipping because of the loss of resistance-downs making fuma an inferior choice but is otherwise unchanged
>sam only loses ahegao and the ability to eat sens, can still spam shinten but is forced to spend unused sens on midare setsugekka
>mnk lost ogcds, abilities shifted towards keeping your speed going and not losing it, tk rotation stymied from changes to perfect balance and riddles and nowhere near as viable as it used to be it wasn't complicated to begin with
>smn and sch lose nothing from the loss of their pets as targetable entities, you had that thing on obey 100% of the time as sch and on sic 95% of the time as smn
>brd lost its low-but-always-active group utility, but still has utility and isn't chained to drg anymore
>mch lost its awful job-design
>blm didn't lose a single thing
>rdm didn't lose a single thing
>whm didn't lose a thing
>you were fishing for balances on ast anyways, sucks that their situational-use cards are gone though
>drk got changed to a greatsword-wielding magic version of war, isn't really any less complicated even though its rotation was made more simple
>war lost inner beast and not much else, you were most likely not using it even in day-to-day play
>pld didn't lose anything important

Attached: 1555341540496.jpg (720x620, 53K)

Thankfully the fan favorite Fordola came to the rescue.

there is NOTHING to do right now, give me the new expansion

>isn't really any less complicated even though its rotation was made more simple

Attached: headscratcher.jpg (424x538, 20K)

make new friends on your server, help out new players or FC mates, participate or host events in pf.

He fucks me everynight

>on sic 95% of the time as smn
I hope you don't play smn

I'm just missing Titan but my FC is dead and friends only go for 3 or 5 clears before getting bored.

Do you enjoy it?

there isn't BWOWWWWW dark arts BWOWWWW on every BWOWWWWW bloodspiller or souleater now but its actual ability-set isn't any different outside of that, since you most likely weren't using your aggro combo after the initial pull unless your sam or blm was tarding out. i'll miss the speed-up from blood weapon

prove that you're not a stormblood babby.

>gil spamming bots used to send you friend requests
>guildworks addon used to exist

Attached: ffxiv 2015-05-18 00-53-42-44.jpg (630x180, 75K)

>FFXIV
>Game making the most money
Pick one and only one. Gacha makes way more money than XIV ever will and at a lower operating cost. You're delusional if you think XIV is SE's cash cow.

nigger please, you only need obey on ifrit for radiant shield or garuda for contagion.

Naturally

XIV literally saved SE

?????
So always? You should be using obey to target change as well.

>The reason DQ gets to use its own money is because the entirety of Japan would fucking riot in the streets
You are aware the man behind allocating the funds for each game in the MMO division is Yoshida himself right?

I used to holmgang Levi's head in Levi ex when ti came out. Seeing half of your party just drown because they followed you was fun
I miss Coerthas and N Than fate trains however I fucking hated doing leves in mor dhona for that last bit of exp

>you had that thing on obey 100% of the time as sch
But making the fairy abilities actual oGCDs means that we lose the ability to use them mid cast, which fucking sucks.

Attached: fastestwaytogo.gif (300x400, 1.84M)

He's wrong about it being their prime source of income but it still nets them a shitload of money, none of which gets invested back into the game.

I have the Gorgimera minion.

Is nu-nu-Delirium they best thing they could've come up with for DRK?
PLD rotates between physical and magical rotation, magic rotation also has awesome finisher.
WAR has ungabunga DH Critfest every 90 secs
GNB has shortest downtime between burst phase and is affected by skill speed.

DRK just gets.. worse Inner Release?

I miss having Raging Strikes on my BLM

My greatest achievement of ARR. Stacking the Renauds juuust right.

Attached: ffxiv_11022014_172412.jpg (443x416, 83K)

>XIV crashed and burned hard with 1.0
>had to be remade almost from the ground up
>copied tons of stuff from WoW in the process
Yeah not even close. It's taken them years to recover from how much 4 out of 10 fucked them over. The game is doing good now but they had to live off everything else to fix XIV.

The existence of TP
Running out of TP in extended single target fights
Using Invigorate at 600 TP
Tanks begging for goad from ninja
Whipping the bard into a TP battery halfway through the fight
Skillspeed being the devil's stat

Attached: 1559579522773.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

I started in HW and I have it too.
I miss Northern Thanalan being full of people farming fates.

Fray is supposed to be the big fun thing for DRK.

Fuck you au ra tranny. Yotsuyu is a tragic lovely wife made for holding hands, kissing, and a deep FUCK. Simple as.

Attached: kek.png (685x877, 965K)

What would it specifically take to show people that they invest money back into the game aside from "just make more content" because that's a Japanese MMO industry job market issue and not a money issue.

DRK can't actually have its normal job-identity without being a colossal pain in the ass, which is to say it can't bludgeon its own HP bar for colossal-cock damage. That leaves MP expenditure, and manually boosting skills with an oGCD skill blows goats.

If they're going to give DRK a worse IR equivalent, they could at least have each spammed strike rotate through the old ability animations

No, it didn't. Mobile games, FFBE namely, brought in the money.

Why the fuck is he on the 1st? Who the fuck really are these guys?

Attached: IMG_20190611_050206.jpg (1136x639, 221K)

>tfw did that for my static as the sch using miasma
>back when accuracy stat was still a thing and healers didn't have any

i trusted the RNG better than the bard to do it

>25k or I kill lambs
that motherfucker

Attached: 42090288_p0.png (600x600, 495K)

I still have lancer sitting at 34

dunno, some people are never happy regardless.

And? SE has obviously moved onto other avenues for revenue. They've already thanked Yoshida for saving their game and the IP's reputation by making him part of the Board of Directors. Did you really think they wouldn't move on to other more profitable endeavors when they presented themselves? XIV is forever going to be repeated versions of Heavensward till the game dies. XIV has done it's job and other games pull way more profit for less.

how the FUCK dude. I'm impressed.

Attached: ffxiv_17032016_025121.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>Server freezes renaud 0.0005 seconds before miasma goes off

Attached: 1532595701043.jpg (353x278, 46K)

I get what they're going for, but nu-Delirium just seems like a shitty cop-out.

didn't one of them never miss because of how damageless spells work tho?

I remember repair bills being so high and income being so low that wanderer's palace for philos and mythos drained your money.

>drg's only losses are busy-work heavy thrust, and having to delay their gcd cycle once or up to a wt/f&c after that if they weren't already close to the 30s mark on geirskogul, pretty much more busy-work
Might as well remove timer from BotD, I mean it's busy work according to you, right?
When you must enter Lotd at 22-23s if you don't want to lose dps it's not that easy.

Attached: ffxiv_10042013_181427.png (772x317, 152K)

Bio didn't need Accuracy iirc, Miasma did.

I thought they only just started removing acc from healer gears in HW?

ARR onward I meant, not 1.0

>and is affected by skill speed
Wait, skill speed GNB is an actual thing? That sounds fun.

Thank God it doesn't matter anymore in ShB.
Classes that micromanage pets have never, ever, been fun in any video game.

posts like this are embarassing to read

keeping track of and maximizing timers is a necessary evil since they're bent on the job-gauge system, but yeah it's busy-work at the end of the day. hell, enochian's timer is so inconsequential for blm they let you extend it indefinitely with umbral soul now.

You know it

Attached: im stupid yes.png (94x48, 7K)

>new content
>game has been reusing and rehashing content since 2.0
>6 years of reusing other FF's, content already in the game
The game hasn't been fresh in a long time

Yes.
GNB dot (which is GCD skill with special recast time) and its burst phase starter weaponskill Gnashing Fang (which is also GCD skill with special recast time) both have cooldown that is affected by skill speed.

Couldn't they just give it a ton of lifesteal?

trying to reinvent the wheel every expac will lead to WoW pretty fucking quick

Attached: 1535897603620.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Attached: a comically shitty video game with RNG randomised names.jpg (573x122, 16K)

Attached: ffxiv_08282015_231641.png (1920x1058, 2.04M)

i did this too since sks materia is like 3k a pop

Based WoD forcing daytime to dilate

Pets don't really require much micromanaging right now other than sometimes switching their targets. You don't even have to move them out of aoes anymore. Having their abilities be spells for you is going to be no different than it was before.

This job just keeps getting better for me.

Attached: 1538632291131.jpg (480x360, 37K)

featherfoot

>Phlebotomize
>Power Surge
>Ring of Thorns
>Couerlregina actually spawning and applying doom to the entire party

G5 will most likely be useless in 5.0 so I'm not sure why you bothered.

I STILL have Impulse Drive on my monk's hotbar.
Thunder is still on my CNJ's hotbar too.

>things that never happen