Yeah, I'm thinking they're in

Yeah, I'm thinking they're in

Attached: 1560313086900.jpg (2020x897, 430K)

Fuck Marry Kill Ignore
GO

That exact order

I know Luminary and Erdrick, but what are the other names?

Akira Toriama is a good artist

Ignore kill fuck marry

Toriyama draws some of the best machinery despite him hating drawing machinery

Aqualad and horsefucker.

How did Toriyama get away with this shit?

>No playable Dragon Quest girls.

Attached: 1433817712581.jpg (617x874, 64K)

>he can make a gohan edit of the purple guy
>but not a trunks edit
fuck you op you faggot

the boys are back in town

Attached: image.jpg (230x141, 16K)

All 4 look exactly like Gohan. Sounds like a hack to me

>4's earring
Fuck, just noticed that.

>that munchie

Attached: B8982126-00CC-45C1-A153-44BAE1FA5A34.png (1000x1000, 672K)

One neat bit I noticed is how they had a spell list with four options, but showcased way more with each character.

Will the key difference between the four be that they each have a different spell list?

GOOD MORNING CRONO

>Will the key difference between the four be that they each have a different spell list?
No they are just color swaps

>that Chen Mui
good image

You sure? Erdrick had spells that only he seemed to be able to cast, while every other version showcased their own spells.

I initially thought they were just their up/side/down specials, but they each had that same pose for when he prepped to cast a spell.

If that isn't the case, how do you prep your spells when there seemed to be a lot of them? Is it something you got to select before the match? It'd make more sense to just make each hero costume, save for the color swaps, to have a different set of spells.

this reveal was way more based than banjo. fuck normies

Oh fuck i didn't notice

Attached: hbox.jpg (667x632, 82K)

Solo (green) and eight (bandana)

knowing nothing about DQ, based purely on design:

Bandanna>Trunks>Gohan>Dragon nigga

Fucking this. I'm far more intrigued by Hero's spell and mana system. Banjo seems to be another bruiser-type character with projectile spam.

This is good because at first glance you’d think someone who doesn’t know shit about DQ made them to mock Toriyama, that might still be true but it clearly has a level of research not seen in shitposting images like this.

Good job OP.

there's no way the alts have different moves, even having slightly different properties on the same moves is enough to get echo'd after all.

as for how it works, fuck if I know. maybe there's a level up system that changes your moveset partway through the battle or something.

One way it could work is that every special, from down to side to up special, all have different spell lists. But that would be pretty clunky to work with, so I doubt that's the case.

Correct me if i’m wrong but doesn’t the Luminary ONLY have lightning spells? I don’t think he evrr learns Frizzle.

Why can't Torimaya design characters?

He can design great monsters. And even if his characters look the same, the art style is iconic.

like half of Ness' moveset is made up of what his pals did in Earthbound so I don't think that's an issue