F

engadget.com/2019/06/10/xbox-backward-compatibility-scarlett/

F

Attached: BackwardsCompatibility.jpg (1200x675, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ITBUMUBuU4
youtube.com/watch?v=7vRUZl0VlY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

;_;

>was thinking about getting one soon simply for the backwards compatibility
>it dosn't support all my games
They saved me money I guess.

Is Otogi's on the list of BC? It didn't work on the 360 neither did Jedi Outcast

they're moving over to doing back compat for next gen so i hope they offer a basic back compat of native disk back compat as well as their enhanced one.

notice how they say for xbox one. they may keep at it just add scarlett only titles since it has better emulation capability

Misleading title. They said they're ending it for xbox one I.e. they're going to continue doing it but their focus is on the next gen console. Probably 8k back compat for next gen consoles or native 4k 60. Current gen would probably hold them back.

Thank God no xbox console has any worth while exclusives otherwise I would have probably cared

Attached: 1341713872042.jpg (468x475, 48K)

Meaning every game that can be played on Xbox One, with all current backwards compatible titles.

I hope new games continue to be added once the Scarlett releases.

Jet set radio future

I am surprised there aren't any more idiots whining for Halo 1 and 2, especially since the Master Chief Collection exists (and everybody has a copy).

I need Halo Reach on it RIGHT NOW, and not a few months from now.

The OG Xbox and the 360 up until about 2008-9 were both good on the exclusives front. The brand has been complete trash for the past decade though, no arguments there.

Is Xbox One S worth getting at 200?

Eh, not really unless you're desperate for a cheap UHD blu-ray player. If you've waited this long to get a current gen console, just wait the extra year and get a PS5/Xbone2.

>buying consoles day one
You're terrible at giving advice.

Yeah. Its a decent console desu but $200 isnt a lot too me

>no more BC until Scarlett
that sucks

360 games on PC when? I want to replay Midnight Club: LA
youtube.com/watch?v=5ITBUMUBuU4

Attached: 1560132475365.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Its just being frozen, not cancelled
The team will be back once their goal of "All xbox one games playable on Xbox Scarlett" is done.

So what does this even mean? Will it look better than the rare replay version?

Attached: dims.jpg (800x315, 57K)

it means it'll be native 4k compared to 1080p of the original release versions for xbox one s.

Backwards compatibility is shifting focus to scarlett
it will resume once everything is up and running on the new machine

i seriously don't know a single person in real life that owns a bone. whooooooooo caaaares

It was the best console of the last generation, especially when backwards compatibility was announced and won E3 2015.

>Ninja Gaiden

There's footage online already. Some of them look pretty nice.

The Rare Replay versions ARE the ones being Xbox One X Enhanced.

Must have been the reason why those titles were chosen, since 90% of all of us own it.

Oh that's nice

You're probably brown and poor so thats a good thing. Xbox one x is the American hetero working class man's console. They dont play pc but still would prefer gnashin on gears then to play weeb tranny shit

So, I will just get an Xbox Scarlett then, I bet they add Halo CE and 2 on Scarlett and give Halo 4 a 4k update on Scarlett. I can see the Xbox One not lasting too long after the Scarlett releases like what happened to the Wii U.

> Buy our console so you can playgames from the era when we actually made games!

Other than Black is available on several platforms

Both Black and 2 are exclusive to xbox consoles, and they are also the only good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=7vRUZl0VlY4