First game

First game
>The Overworld
Next Game
>The Underdark
that basically what they seem to be going for, right? Probably an underworld of interconnected dungeons.

Attached: zeld.png (600x323, 164K)

I'd be happy if a shit-ton of traditional dungeons came up from the ground and they used the existing world map as a starting point.

If they actually did that I'd be really happy. Don't think it's been done since Megaman Legends.

More likely they'll go for a dark world like Link to the Past. That would let them change the map however they want while still reusing the old one.
Time travel would work too.
They're definitely going to reuse the world map, but it would be weird if there were a bunch of completed sheikah shrines and divine beasts hanging around.

I JUST WANT TO TRAVEL WITH ZELDA

I suspect they'll probably do more traditional dungeons this time, since that's basically what everyone is wanting.

>Probably an underworld of interconnected dungeons.
Most likely old Hyrule. As seen in OoT/Twilight Princess.
>More likely they'll go for a dark world like Link to the Past.
Twilight realm is more likely. This Ganondorf is the one from TP.
>Time travel would work too.
Would be interesting if Link find the Ocarina of Time somewhere in the underworld or Twilight realm.

Attached: 1559971548389.jpg (130x234, 6K)

Just fucking put in Darknuts this time.

Attached: Darknut.png (751x903, 493K)

Maybe. It's either that or the castle goes somewhere completely new. Some other continent or another Sky Loft type thing.

What evidence is there this is the ganondorf from TP?

>Some other continent or another Sky Loft type thing.
That's where I think it's going. Start of the timeline you have a descent to seal Demise. End of the timeline they are going back to Skyloft. So Demise/Ganondorf is breaking free.

Attached: demise.jpg (1024x663, 67K)

In the trailer it looked like there was some kind of spreading corruption
I'm expecting something along the lines of STALKER: Shadows of Hyrule

remember how they said they wanted there to be ayy lmaos in zelda? maybe this could be it?

if they do this and get rid of retarded weapon durability then it will be GOAT zorldo game

It's anyone's guess at this point, but I personally don't think it's that. Just because the tone of the trailer. I think they're going more paranormal/mystical creepy and leaving the ancient tech kind of stuff behind. But who knows. I just want to know what the hell the hand is. I definitely think it will be a gameplay mechanic because it seems to bond or fuse with Link, but in terms of lore.

>What evidence is there this is the ganondorf from TP?
The Sheikah? hand is on Ganondorf's chest. That is where he got impaled by Link at the end of TP.

Attached: OoT-TP Ganondorf.jpg (3360x1896, 243K)

Where do you even go from here? The end and the beginning of this whole story are being outlined now, so how do you go back to a random story from the middle? From now on they will be locked into making something which fits in with the ending they make in BotW 2, and which also fits in with the beginning they make in SS

That sounds pretty weak.
I think this is an original ganondorf.
I mean has any previous ganondorf been confirmed a continuation of some other game's ganondorf?

And how does this qualify as evidence?

>that basically what they seem to be going for, right? Probably an underworld of interconnected dungeons.
I'm almost 100% they said this was how BotW would be in the early early stages. Look it up if you doubt me.

Why not just a drilling machine or big shovel to traverse between over/underworlds?

Other supporting evidence would be his head jewelry, which was also in OoT. Was he specifically Gerudo in TP? Because there's a lot of Gerudo symbolism in this. But I think you might be spot on with the hand covering his wound.

Zelda has at least three different timelines. There's nothing stopping them from creating a new one.

I believe in the same way that Link is a vessel for the hero, Ganondorf (or some of the other villains) are vessels for Demise. And of course Zelda for Hylia.

I hope the game takes place fully underground.

god no, what's wrong with you?

The underground looks cool from the trailer, they already have luminous rocks and bridges and animals and rivers, I would like to see the take of the Zelda team on that enviroment. I don't want to be on BotW Hyrule again with some slight chances like S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

I was thinking the exact same thing.
It'd be a logical extension of the BoTW formula, and solve one of its' biggest problems, that being the lack of structure (and breakable weapons. Dunno if that'll be addressed, but w/e)

Also,
>Legend of Zelda: Beneath the Wild
There. There's your title. You can have that one for free, Nintendo.

That would be the shittiest Zelda ever.

This is exactly what I wanted for the next Zelda, a hybrid with an open world like BOTW but with proper dungeons and full blown Zelda music. Now if they add proper enemy variety and advanced sword combat it will be GOTY.

Stands or falls with enemy variety and combat this time around.

Still not even zombies, darknuts, skulltulas, snakes, big cats for jungles, bugs, plant enemies, etc. and they can go fuck themselves. BotW felt like generic shit after 20 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely down for the underground. But it also shouldn't definitely completely underground, that would take away 75% of why I loved BotW. Based on the trailer and the way the castle starts to hover, I truly believe that we're either going to be in some sky world or a new continent. With caves and real dungeons and shit.

But even if they do reuse the Hyrule from BotW, I think they'll change it up enough to be fresh, or add some sort of alternate dimension that has been a staple of the series since ALttP. It would be foolish of them not to do at least one of these things.

That would be great, a massive, twisting Mines of Moria-esque 3D space

Kill yourselves, autists.

Wonder if it will have multiple playable characters?

Attached: 1499485153074.png (1456x1600, 1.51M)

I unironically, definitely want them to keep the style of music used in BotW if it's going to be a similar style of game. Maybe a little more bombastic at key moments and a little creepier given the apparent theme, but contrary to most people on Yea Forums, I thought BotW's OST suited it perfectly and if this game is like it, I think a more ambient soundtrack is the way to go.

>Underdark
What kind of retard says this, just say Underworld you fucking idiot

Hmm....thinking emoji...hmmm...Maybe this is where the timelines converge?

lol