FUCK SMASH I WANNA TALK ABOUT DARKWOOD BROS LAST TRY PLEASE

FUCK SMASH I WANNA TALK ABOUT DARKWOOD BROS LAST TRY PLEASE

Attached: darkwood.jpg (460x215, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/08/26/darkwood-devs-upload-game-torrent/
vimeo.com/295525955
youtube.com/watch?v=5mQEhl6GXvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a good game, I loved it, I wish it had DLC or a continuation. 10/10 survival horror.

Attached: 1549855776561.gif (130x150, 83K)

I have it. Too scary can't play it.

wat is it

there are no jump scares

i havent gotten past night one yet i dont think, but im going to get around to playing it soon. that fucking opening was so based, with that fucker that baits you into the room

Playing it now, I just got to the 3rd hideout, what the fuck are you supposed to do when you get the event where all but one of the lamps go out? Twice in one night I had every light in the hideout go out and I died, isn't one of them supposed to stay on, or am I supposed to have flares?

I finished it a couple of days ago. Gonna replay for sure to try the alternate paths, but I'm not man enough to play with limited lives.

Attached: Darkwood true ending.jpg (1200x1600, 831K)

Attached: 67572027_p0.jpg (574x638, 352K)

I bought it on ps4 and the atmosphere is incredible but the gameplay is so clunky

>isn't one of them supposed to stay on
I remember all the lights going out in hideout 3 on my playthrough. I survived by dropping flares.

I cheated his game by dropping all my equipment in the room instead of placing it on the corpse.

Am currently in the swamp and I finally managed to build the pump action shotgun. Now I can finally use the 40+ shotgun shells I’ve stockpiled.

Was a big fan of this game when it released. Played through it three times. Can't think of a game in the last few years that came even close to that game's audio direction and sound design.

Why is it called Darkwood if all the characters are pale or grey?

Playing with limited lives isn't too hard. I remember finding at least seven, if not nine or ten extra lives throughout my playthrough. It's pretty difficult to die unless you are doing the 1-life playthrough.

>Advance to Swamp
>There's Red Chompers who seem to think we're playing Alan Wake
Fuck. This.

What’s the best difficulty to play it on?

I was too much of a coward to explore the great lake. Did I miss out on any cool events?

fuck yeah
have fun at the lake
and the chomper house
You'll need it :^)

First night in the 3rd hideout had three red chompers come in, 2 banshees, and half the hideout got filled with bugs and that goo shit that hates fire. Can't even imagine what kind of shitshow the swamp will be.

Well like I said: They seem to think this is Alan Wake or something. It's fucking horrific. I'm honestly just mad, I don't know how I'm supposed to handle this shit effectively. Spam Bear Traps?

First night in the swamp I had two human spiders, two banshees, a large dog, and a human centipede.

Attached: 612C965A-6B0C-45A5-9B6B-921A592754A1.jpg (426x372, 29K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Chompers Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk To The Side Like Nigga Use A Flashlight Haha

Attached: 1558956186385.jpg (612x903, 57K)

Didn't the devs release a torrent? I've been thinking about trying it out. Is it actually spoopy?

>Use a Flashlight
Yeah, see, I have to immobilize it while doing that or I'll get buttwrangled. Fuck this place.

i want the game but i already know how fucked it is

Fucked in what way

It's absolutely fucking horrific. The game's philosophy is "no jump scares" and it brings all it's horror from the unseen, sound design and atmosphere.

Y'know those stupid filmcucks who spew on like games can't do good horror because of the idea that "what you can't see it more scary"? This game shits down their throats by having a Field of View mechanic, effectively creating limited awareness and fear of the unseen.

a torrent?

hard, nightmare gets frustrating because of how much shit oyull have to redo over and over

Acid Wizard is two drunk Pollacks. They know that they might aswell upload a DRM free torrent because ain't nobody stopping pirates.

Buy the game user. It's fucking rad and very reasonably price. It's literally maybe one of the top 5 survival horror games of all time.

rockpapershotgun.com/2017/08/26/darkwood-devs-upload-game-torrent/

Attached: darkwood.png (808x697, 317K)

difficulty. mainly for me cause im a brainlet

It's pretty spookly.
You have to go around during the day completing quests and gathering supplies while trying to find a way out of the forest.
During the night you have to find a place to hold out until the morning while monsters and other weird paranormal shit tries to kill you Evil Dead style.

vimeo.com/295525955

This is fucking bullshit
I almost shit myself like 2 times when a psycho jumped at me from behind a corner

Dude. You knew he was there. It's not a jump scare when the guy says "hey I'm back here!" then jumps out at you.

>vimeo.com/295525955
Look cool. Hopefully it gets a discount during the summer sale.

Never should have taken your eyes off that entrance.

Bump

Attached: 2013_0hi.jpg (778x591, 68K)

cockring

kek I'm not going to buy it and probably pirate the first few hours if it's good enough I'll buy it. steam sales are a month away anyways

Does anyone else REALLY want to suck the Wolfman's cock? Like holy shit I would please him any chance I could get, the protag is actually a fag for not doing so

bro its 15 dollars. just fucking buy it lol

Don't pressure him. If he's not a faggot, he'll enjoy it enough to want to buy it.

i just feel like he'll "pirate it, and if I like it enough buy it" which really means i'll never buy it regardless of whether or not i actually like it

then buy it for me.

Mix of survival horror where you scrabble around to gather resources by day, and barricade yourself in a safe house at night and wait for terrible things to come after you. Find out how to escape an ever growing forest that is engulfing and corrupting the land.

who cares devs released a torrent themselves

I pirated it first when it came out and ending up buying it

Based

like honestly i would suck his wolf cock so fucking often. anytime id pass id just let him cum in my mouth. hes so god damn hot

You can't sweat that shit man. All you can is hope. Don't push people, it will just cause contrarianism.

You don't want the Darkwood fanbase to be thought of as shills right? Part of that is not being a dick to pirates.

none of your business

>Don't push people, it will just cause contrarianism.

no it doesn't

call yall stfu about piracy and talk with me about sucking wolfmans knot dick

It really does. All it takes is making somebody feel like you're an obnoxious faggot and they'll use it justify themselves. Seriously. Take it from me. I've been here longer than you almost for sure. I have oldfag status. I'm from 2006.

Never heard of this game, seems interesting.

Shit's too tense for me. It's not even the actual scares that get me, it's the tension surrounding ti that makes me turn it off.

then how do you convince them

The only thing I disliked was the ending. Seen really unsatisfying.

call them a faggot and leave it to them. Pushing a game on Yea Forums is a great way to build animosity around it.

You can't. You can just show them the game and maybe tell them why it's cool. Everything else is up to them. You can't know or imagine all the factors at play in their life.

This.

It's shit of course, but thats just how it goes. There's a lot of grumpy depressed spergs here just looking to spew negativity. Don't be a target.

no I know. But the suspension is literally eating me up from inside. I can't play silent hills either. I remember playing origins on psp and even finished it but holy fuck was that shit spooky

does the torrent still work

I rather just keep Yea Forumstards away from good games. Rain World is great but most of Yea Forums is too mentally gone to drag their hairy sausage fingers across their keyboards fast enough to play. Leaving many of them to blame the game itself. Forcing brianlets to do know brainlet things helps no one. You wouldn't recommend Shakespeare to a day time television watcher

But we aren't all apes. So it's still worth it to put the word out.

I feel you about Rain World though bro. Fanbases turning sour sucks hard. Luckily 2D Sprite Based Polish Survival Horror is niche as hell. Rain World is more openly appealing because you play as a cute animal in an amazing world. I don't think Darkwood is at huge risk of the same fate because it doesn't automatically attract as wide of a base and is openly repellent to plebs on a visual basis.

If someone seems genuinely interested in a game and doesn't come off as a complete drool drinking lobotomite then i love recommending good games. But the sample size isn't favorable. If someone responds with "II'll pirate it to see if i like it" Then it's best you just stop interacting with them.

It's been a while, but the Rain World threads on Yea Forums were pretty good at the very beginning, they just didn't last long.
There wasn't a lot of information online about how the game worked so we were sharing information and generally having a good time, it was great.

I played it.
I still don't get it.
Any of it.

And yeah Rain World is pretty great. i miss threads about them. If it were better received by "critics" it would have set a new standard for indie games.

Attached: Spear.png (256x256, 4K)

There's literally nothing wrong with that. Release a goddamn demo if you don't want people doing that.

Attached: 1446219827607.jpg (600x580, 270K)

user did your game end with your character going to sleep in his bed?

big spooky tree god/monster that is driving the forest wild