Is he next

is he next

Attached: GenoSMRPG.png (480x480, 115K)

S-E should really get a character in Smash. They're pretty intrinsic to Nintendo's history.

Aaaand...I fucked up because that literally happened today.

Cloud

BRB killing self

yeah dude maybe like a Dragon Quest character (or 4) or like a Final Fantasy character or something. I bet if Square is feeling generous they could probably get Tera or something

I saw some talk on 2ch today that Sakurai is becoming really buddy-buddy with the Enix side of Square, which is why DQ has so much more content than FF despite being the harder IP to deal with. The same poster talked about Horii's Armor Project acquiring Geno like they acquired Chrono Trigger's rights. So yeah, if DQ arrives with a decent amount of music and spirits, Geno fans could have a semblance of hope for once, because then that user was onto something.

Literally who?

you mean like the dragon quest heroes

You mean Capcom

>didn’t save Banjo for last
>even though there’s no strong reason to announce him now
Sakurai’s got something good up his sleeve. I’m thinking he’s saving Geno for last.

And if not Geno, there’s got to be at least 1 character of equal or greater hype than Banjo. Prove me wrong, but right now Geno is the only character who fits that criteria.

ahahahahahahahah

Any day now.

Imagine they announce for last lets say... Doomguy. Then he throwns at the last second "Oh, and here is Geno you fuckers."

geno is dead

Lets see what Mii costumes DQ Hero comes with.

I wish, but sadly I think his ship has sailed

>Geno
>hype

lmao what

Fucking hopefully not

The dream will never die.

Phoenix Wright will be revealed next and Geno will be saved for last, screencap this.

Fellow boomers. Can you choose a nice pick to meme like Masterchief, Doomguy, Crono or even fucking Zero next time? Zoomers have no opinion of their own so they will follow what you say.

>that fucking model
JUST

>Zoomers have no opinion of their own so they will follow what you say

it was the same for many boomers and geno

wanted him cuz they were told to

The problem with Doomguy is that no one started asking for him until after Ultimate was announced. Not enough demand early means he won’t get in. And it’s not like anyone’s looking to pay Nintendo to advertise their upcoming Doom game to the mostly-underage Smash audience.

Yeah, and so was Banjo, so not a great point. I really don’t give a shit about Geno, but after all the years of Genofags suffering I want to see it anyway. They’ve had it worse than us Banjofags.

All the other canon never-evers have made it, even the rest of the triforce. Who else would make a fitting final character? Except Isaac, but we don’t talk about him.