Is it our turn now, Wrightbros?

Is it our turn now, Wrightbros?

Attached: 101480632-352-k483679.jpg (352x550, 20K)

either you or Leon

It is indeed your time Phoenix

your time to die

Attached: 1560228737170.jpg (499x469, 9K)

It's you or a Resident Evil character.

Good luck Wrightfriends.

Yeah, Phoenix is probably the next most likely and I personally think deserves it quite a lot. It'll probably be announced during a direct later this year, maybe along with an AA7 announcement or AA4, AA5, and AA6 collection.

Turnabout Smash

Phoenix Wright is probably the frontrunner for "most likely picks" if people are being honest

I really want him in, but the competition will be tough.

For those who support Capcom characters other than Phoenix, what factors do they have to be worthwhile inclusions?

It’s time. A MH rep would’ve been in base and it makes no sense to give 2 DLC characters guns and grenades if they were all planned at the same time. They’ve made the Wright choice, I just know it.

Attached: EDD591E1-2B40-4461-B5F1-AEE96D0EC17E.gif (220x274, 302K)

Has Sakurai ever mentioned anything related to Ace Attorney? As in if he has played the games or has shown interest in Phoenix for Smash?

Once in 2005 and it was for a promotional video about the DS rerelease. But it does seem like a game Sakurai has already played, what with his extensive game library and penchant for unique anime drama.

>three Capcom characters already in
nope lol

He's personal friends with Shu Takumi, if that helps

No it's Leon's turn now go back to obscurity.

Attached: LeonRE2_pic.png (320x368, 11K)

>Joker
>From an extremely popular game that Sakurai just happened to love
>Dragon Quest Hero
>From an iconic franchise in Japan
>Banjo
>Massively requested in the West for years
Unfortunately, after today's reveals, I don't think Wright's chances are very good.

Attached: 1537605254459.jpg (183x275, 9K)

>Phoenix Wright
>Created by one of Sakurai's personal friends
He's in

Sorry but Resident Evil is more likely

Yeah, it's more likely that a series revolving around blood and gore would be chosen for Nintendo's children game, especially after just getting a character revolving around guns and another with a grenade

Of course.

Future wright leaked image. For the next title centered in 2045 AD

Attached: image.jpg (99x183, 9K)

Don't tell me the next rivalry that will shit up the board for months is Leon Vs Phoenix

Attached: 899337461_preview_Phoenix_in_despair.png (960x640, 346K)

It’s pretty easy to create a moveset that isn’t like Snake’s and RE is far far more popular than AA. I like AA, but RE is the more likely choice and the only major franchise not in Smash.

How would that be a rivalry? Leon is faggot-core and Wright is based. It's not even close.

Don't worry, Phoenix isn't a meme character. He's someone fans of his series legitimately want in, meaning shitposters won't care about him.

My point is that the DLC pass characters were all likely finalized at the same time, making it unlikely a RE character would be picked alongside Joker and Banjo, most especially if Doomguy gets his chance

AA is an irrelevant series compared to RE and hasn’t had a good game since T&T

It's obviously going to be him
there's no other pick iconic enough

Seething

Phoenix in Smash is just a waste. He was perfect in MVC3, I'd rather see someone who had not been in a fighting game before.

I2
DGA

this sprite still causes me pain

>MVC3
This is the real reason why he has no chance. There is no way that Smash would include a character from another fighting game.

Leonfag here. Sorry but Wright is fucked and Leon is definitely the next pick. AA hasn't had a new game in 2 years.

Buh-bye.

Yeah, that would be silly.

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate-ken-ryu-sunset-fight.jpg (1010x568, 144K)

>mega man
>ryu AND ken

Spirit of Justice, both Investigations games, the Holmes game AND the Layton crossover.

Retard

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I said "good"

never understood the hype for SoJ, personally thought Dual Destinies was the 2nd best of the core 6 games. Can't wait to see Nick in smash though

I enjoyed SoJ and the Investigations games, but I'm on the last case of DGS and I actually think it's pretty boring. There's just not as much "gameplay" as usual. DD and SoJ had less testimonies than before and don't use the magatama, and were very easy, but they also added the mood matrix and then the divination seance, which I enjoyed. Holmes's observation thing barely ever seems to come up.

The thing is that the DLC is guaranteed to not keep up with the momentum
They're not saving the best for last, they just want people to buy the fighters pass early despite now knowing the full package

Could be.
May the best man win, Wrightposter.

Attached: 1539350602227.png (1024x1024, 728K)

Wrightbros, we need some spicy memes, pronto.

You'll get there eventually, Since the Civil War is over we can focus more on that too

Attached: 1534688264278.png (1920x1075, 1.98M)

Here's one.

Attached: 1535519340317.jpg (540x540, 127K)

Know any character that's already in Smash, that's similar enough to pretend to be Phoenix in front of Donkey Kong's house, only to be wrecked by an objection?

Well, he's not in Smash, but I do know one guy good at imitating Nick...

Attached: tigre-shameless(a).gif (256x192, 64K)

Incineroar?

The only correct answer.

Attached: 914px-Sonic_SSBU.png (914x899, 477K)

That'd actually be pretty funny.