AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.jpg (597x645, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/Gameboy/comments/4w8xjf/guide_how_to_backup_your_game_save_files/
bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/reader-writer-gen2
youtu.be/2_gMfvWSfU0
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/38911416/#38912662
serebii.net/swordshield/galarpokedex.shtml
newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453
youtu.be/gj9dpKvVok4?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay cool, they must have done that so they can focus on polishing all the Pokemon they're probably going to anima-

>None of the Pokemon animate in battle still

what the fuck is this company

Based Masuda working the mizaarks like you into a seething shoot.

Who cares? Like why do people care? Do they plan to just use their old Pokemon or something?

Maybe it's an artificial scarcity thing? Clench your anus and better hope your favorites can be obtained via the next gen's equivalent of Pokemon Colosseum I guess

They'll use it as a selling point for the next gen 8 games.

Some of us have pokemon from Gen 2 dumbass. We want to use our bros in the post game or replays not to mention perfect IV battle mon for comp.

I won't buy another pokemon game again. I am done with Pokemon until Nintendo takes the IP away from shitfreak.

please, in all seriousness, have sex

pokemon after gen 3 is so awful

Attached: 1545918360363.jpg (960x600, 47K)

who the fuck plays pokemon for competetive reasons? this is about as autistic as treating smash bros as a competetive fighter when it's nothing but a party game. the community has to make all sorts of autistic anti-fun rules like banning items, characters, stages, attacks, etc just to make it "muh esports"

>Some of us have pokemon from Gen 2
How did you make the leap from G/S/C to Gen III?

VC

They're legit the worst devs, clearly beating Bethesda. They keep making excuses to not try harder and always blame either advancing tech or the fans. Fuck their stupid ass.

2 didn't transfer to 3 though.

>clearly beating Bethesda
At least Bethesda knows their engine is shit but find ways to circumvent certain stuff, meanwhile GF just removes features of previous games if they are too hard to code in the next one

>this is about as autistic as treating smash bros as a competetive fighter when it's nothing but a party game.
Just the darndest thing that a party game got the most turnouts at Evo, the world's biggest fighting game tournament eh? Truly, we live in weird times.

I've played every Pokemon game up to Sapphire and Ruby remakes. I don't understand a word from here, what the fuck does any of this mean?

>At least Bethesda knows their engine is shit but find ways to circumvent certain stuff
Not to say Pokemon's developers aren't shit but FO76 is still plagued with game-breaking bugs that were in previous Fallout games. The engine still has bugs that were prevalent when it was first made, they give even less of a shit than any other dev out there. And why should they start giving a shit? Their fans have always fixed it for them

Because now they are forced to use the new garbage pokemon.

why are they so incompetent
why can't a capable developer be tasked with the pokemon IP

Doesn't this happen almost every time and they slowly phase in old Pokemon into the new game after a few months?

I mean, if I made nothing but Pokemon for the last 25 years, I'd be fucking lazy and look for all kinds of half-assed shortcuts too.

You can transfer 2 beyond 2 fucktard lol

>why can't a capable developer be tasked with the pokemon IP
Because they know you'll buy it

Why do you think they went with Dynamax to begin with?

They just enlarge character models and they don't have to redesign or make any new designs for anything. Saves them making mega evolutions for every Pokemon and saving a shit ton of money.

Game Freak are lazy fucking jokes now.

To a degree I understand both sides on this. Lots of monster collectors don't really use their full roaster in all their games, digimon and SMT do this all the time, there are a lot of pokemon now and most of them (lets be honest) are filler to keep the dex number big, on the other side though, people fear that their favorites may not be able to be playable in this one and they may have to wait for the next one to use them. Honestly this deal wouldn't be so bad is there was at least 100+ new pokemon guaranteed, but that is not happening.

Glad they did this. They should grow some and say fuck gen wunners and only have 8th gen pokemon too like gen 5

Nah, not this time. Older games you had to beat the game then bring in new ones. This time they literally aren't coding the pokemon they won't include in the campaign onto the cart.

Kwab

Man, it's amazing how little fucks a man can give when he has complete job security, Nintendo can't even force them do anything about this because they can just take the franchise and go to Sony

S E E T H E

There's still hope...in the crippling despair...one man...still dares to dream...

Come home, Pokefags. Come home.

Attached: 1529285715097.png (962x963, 257K)

Those Pokemon are like 2 years old.
My gen 3 starter is 16 years old and unless you can catch a Mudkip in Galar the only future it has is being under Pokemon Home Arrest until I'm allowed to use it.

Attached: 1558418421540.png (240x240, 24K)

W H A T
G A M E

soul overload

what game is that, and is it vaporware or actually maybe getting released?

If your battery survived this long, you can extract the save file and use a VC copy to bank your mons from Gens 1 and 2.

They're going to backpedal on this. The backlash is starting to build up.

>time concerns
this is fucking hilarious when THEY REMOVED ATTACK ANIMATIONS I won't even surprise when Gen 9 games have trailers that open up with "Made in Unity." You would think it is a joke but no, GF really is this terrible at making games

>lol who cares nerd???
Can't you people go to Yea Forums or something

that's a fucking joke

Gen 4 and 5 were great, but that's when the series peaked.

I replaced my battery and am doing a playthrough of silver again on my ags101. Cant get any fucking transfer cables to work with my yellow and sapphire isnt supported obviously so it ends here

Attached: 20190611_213422-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 525K)

>All this fucking soul
>That Pokedex design
Why is GF so incompetent, why.

Even plat is fucking trash. Bw2 is fucking based

Any Pokemon that isn't already in the Galar region won't be able to come over

Even if im sure that's not how it works, I cant think of any other reason why Nintendo hasnt stepped their foot down on GF idiocy

How do you extract the save file from a GBC cartridge?

You can’t use them in competitive either which means the whole meta’s upended. Also it’s just dumb that you can’t bring in your fan favorites such as Rayquaza or the Regis or whatever. What is the point of painstakingly collecting legendaries and your favorite mons and shinies if you can’t bring them over?

In the end, going 3D really killed the series

Like 3rd gen killed the series? Oh wait

>Balance
It's their fault for making mini-maxed monsters such as Megas, Primals, Ultra Beasts, and Tapus.

>Development time concerns
GF making Pokemon annual is a bit of a shame. If it's just putting textures on existing models, it shouldn't take that long.

I mean can't competitive just either use the old games or use only the new pokemon? If it's so important why don't they stick to one game like Smash mostly does with Melee.

>Balance
>Pokemon
lmao what?

Attached: 1557350993105.gif (552x640, 1.99M)

And right now there's a worldwide outrage that even got a Nintendo tweet deleted.

It costs a bit of money but it's possible
amp.reddit.com/r/Gameboy/comments/4w8xjf/guide_how_to_backup_your_game_save_files/

>What is the point of doing anything in a game if you can't cheat in the sequel?
They still exist. Why should it matter which game they are in?

Well you see user, pokemon games have a post game, and usually after you beat the game you unlock the "National Dex", and get access to every pokemon you want, it's an incredibly important part of the meta.

You just ignored entirely what the last user said.
Using a cartridge backup device you can create a save file from your cartridge.
The Virtual Console versions are similar, so you could implement your save into that.
From the VC save you can convert all your Pokemon into versions that work in modern games. The transfer process isn't perfect and their stats won't be identical but it will be very close. Or you could skip those steps entirely and write Pokemon files that match your current cartridge.

Keep in mind that Pokémon is literally the franchise in human history

>balance in pokemon

Et tu Masuda?

Attached: 4062-Landorus-Therian[1].png (245x300, 75K)

? No one is saying this

Isn't it possible the Galar dex is huge?

>Balance when things like Ultra-Fug exist
>Development time
You have infinite money and I'm 100% fans can wait good periods of time for the next game
Fuck you GameFreak.

I really hope cheaters get btfo and i am glad you cant bring your hacked pokemon over

Attached: aaaah_the_frenche_pain.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Every single fucking time this picture is posted nobody mentions the source. Maybe they want to be super secretive about it so Nintendo don't go fucking shit up, but goddamn i'd like to know regardless.

3D Pokemon was a mistake.

>Tagline of the series is “gotta catch em all”
>What do you care if Game Freak doesn’t let you catch em all?
This is you.

bennvenn.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/reader-writer-gen2
$50 really isn't that bad when you can back up your childhood games.

>you can transfer via long labors hack
Cool lol?

Attached: smug_fug.png (180x248, 59K)

Some dude from the Romhack discord is making it, but he hasn't posted a playable alpha/beta version yet.

Transfering a pokemon isnt "catching them all".

You can go back to vp lol

They can just update Sword&Shield in the future to support the older pokemon, can't they?

/vp/ archive says it's an RPG maker game kept locked up by cocksucking discord faggots.

It's never coming out.

I don't even give a shit, I always start fresh in Pokemon games, what's the point in bringing in overleveled Pokemon from previous games?
Black and White were great for this since it was all new Pokemon to begin with

So much for gotta catch em all

Maybe it is but just imagine being the unlucky fuck who has only ever caught one shiny and being told that Pokemon isn't guaranteed to be usable in any future game.

another romhacky thingy that will never get released. ;)

God

Damnit

>What is a Pokedex?

I have this cool porygon 2 i like using

This. Just recatch all 800+ every game. Retard.

My only shiny was on an emulator. It's not that big of a deal.

As that actually a thing? Are the Pokemon on your team legit older than most of the zoomers on here?

Gotta transfer em all!

That's so fucking retarded.
Stop using your shitty hacked lvl100 Rayquaza or first starter bro named "Timmy" from over a decade ago and use some new Pokémon for once you piece of shit manchild.

Fucking embarrassing.

I haven't played pokemon since fire red on the game boy so what is this and how will it effect my experience?

This.
Ever since Gen 5, I've only used new Pokemon in my main team. I can wait to bring over ones from older games (which I haven't even bothered to do in any game actually).

Imagine casually playing smash, literally what's the point it's not even fun casually

The crazy part is you cucks are still gonna buy it.

Until this morning even a Pokemon generated like that could have been used in the Switch games. Now it's a maybe for that and many other completely legitimate Pokemon.
Also just curious, what was it?

Mine aren't since my gen 1 and 2 files got corrupted but I still have mons from 2003 from my Ruby save, which should be older than 50% of Yea Forums

I planned on only using new Pokemon during my first play though. In VGC the first season of a gen is always local pokedex only, so outside of using some national pokemon for egg moves or breeding, I wouldn't have needed them there either, but eventually, like in VGC 2021, yes I would want my old Pokemon, and I'm not goign to support GameFreak's laziness. I passed on LGPE because it looked like garbage, offered nothing new, and because they said "we have a real Pokemon game in development." I guess the real one is still in development, because SS looks like more of the same garbage LGPE was.

Of course it's never coming, if it comes out, people will stop showering him with attention about when it's coming out.

Please refrain

You can bring your hacked Pokemon over, just not all of them.

Nobody was really planning to use them in the main game. Pokemon Home comes out a couple months after the game releases and by then everyone will have finished the campaign anyway.
It's more for the postgame to have your entire collection in one place and have some competitive mons from the previous generation to get the ball rolling.
We're all playing a fresh start except Homebrew people on Switch.

fuck you stupid genwunner

What a silly post. It's not that big a deal at all, people expect longtime series features to persist. Some people play these games for different reasons than you might. You don't know how old the Pokemon he wants to transfer are, or why he wants to do so. Quit posting like this

Geodude in Crystal. I haven't gotten anything before or since, even when trying to.

because they know they can literally place shit in the cartridge slots of the boxes and still know it would sell numbers.

>Just recatch all 800+ every game.
Seriously, how much BS would it be now to try and "catch them all" from scratch?

>Limited event Pokemon (Are half of these even possible anymore without mods/hacks?)
>Game specific Pokemon
>Trade evo's in every gen
>Multiple "choose 1 legendary" per run Pokemon

Does anyone even try anymore? I honestly haven't even bothered attempting it since fucking Gen 1 because at the time I didn't have anyone to do the stupid trade-evos with, let alone transfer in the 3-4 version different Pokemon.

Especially when they just release a bunch of new shitmon every year to reset your progress
>LMFAO you gotta find all the new ones then transfer the 700-800 older ones again

Shiny Pokemon really are all about luck.
I've played since Gen 3 and never saw a Shiny until Gen 6.
Gen 6 I caught 6 shinies only one intentionally through breeding(Pancham). Porygon, Jumpluff, Floatzel, Magikarp(you don't know true suffering) were the others in case you were curious.
I caught 0 shinies in Gen 7.

People try and do runs
youtu.be/2_gMfvWSfU0

I finished my Gen 1 dex yesterday and am now doing gen 2

Normal people grow out of pokemon when they are 12. Freak.

Any more of these in the chamber?

Isn't this what we wanted though?

This is a soft reset. The fact that there are nearly 900 pokemon after this gen is ridiculous. Forcing you to only use a a subset of that is fine, no? Didn't people want this?

There should be no excuse for animations now, however.

If this cracks down on hacked mons then fuck it sure

>inb4 new pencil, eraser, handbag pokemon

This is actually fine.

It's what B&W tried to do, but ultimately pussied out in the end.

The ideal would be to have the mainlines be new console generation pokes only and then release Stadium games where you can bring all your pokes from previous gens.

It wont you fucking idiot.

BW allowed you to transfer mons once you finished the main game.

It doesn't. Nothing does because any hacker worth their salt knows how to write a Pokemon that can legally exist in a Pokemon game.
This decision is purely out of Gamefreak's laziness not wanting to animate all the Pokemon they created.

You’re on Yea Forums, don’t act like you’re not some cringey fucking autist

>balance
they care about balance?
with ice-types currently as they are??????
with all sorts of other shit?
my ass
if they actually do work hard on the balance I'll be impressed, just hope they don't rely on uber tourneyfag input in secret for it because tourneyfags will bullshit things in order to try and get stuff in they want

Good thing they aren't animating any of the pokemon in the first place :^)

does this mean you can't tranfer your pokemon from the 3DS games?
i'm interesting in the new pokemon games, but i want to bring my old pokemons from soulsivers, some are even from Ruby, captured in 2003, is it technically possible?

>Gamefreak did this because they don't want to animate every Pokemon
>Maybe they're going to release a new version of the games they haven't touched in years with all Pokemon fully animated
Are you retarded?

Hence why I said it pussied out in the end.

Stadium games can be outsourced like Pokken was.Gamefreak involvement would be minimal

>Come home
To where? You faggots won't tell us what's going on with this project

>Balance
They never gave a shit about balance before

GALAR DEX IS HERE.

DID YOUR BRO MAKE IT Yea Forums?

Attached: galar dex.png (2976x1384, 2.05M)

You can transfer all Pokemon to Home but if they aren't in the Galar dex they're trapped there with no function until Gamefreak lets you do something with them.
I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have backups of your 3DS savefiles. Which you should honestly do regardless. Having an actual computer file with Gen 3 Pokemon data is a major relief as far as preservation is concerned.

This isnt a game, its a sprite mockup, we Amateur devs do it all the time to sell the idea because we can't code for shit.

Attached: 1559185825135.gif (600x800, 979K)

I mean Gamefreak should have just outsourced Sword/Shield Pokemon animations and this whole issue disappears.
This is not a smart company.

>Seriously, how much BS would it be now to try and "catch them all" from scratch?
I’ve done it in every generation so far (where possible). I’m boycotting and sticking to fanmade at this point, as somehow, fanmade games will demonstrably become superior to the real thing.

>Aquantis

CUTE!!!
Though the original sprite was a little more cute and his evo is maximum over cute.

Make sure you buy the third version Goyim

>No Axew
Where does Masuda live i'm gonna fucking do it for real don't come to japan tomorrow

Attached: 1560078915057.png (850x1170, 132K)

I thought it was real until I saw mega evolutions

You guys should bitch louder and on every mention of the statement and official products

Nintendo managed to actually listen to the complaints, Luigi’s Mansion 3 is much better now, Mario Maker 2 is going to add online with friends etc

Modern Nintendo WILL listen

>can draw
>cant code for shit
>can code
>cant draw for shit
Thats how it is on this bitch of an earth

Attached: 1523247437010.gif (422x390, 786K)

Wasn't that how it worked with Sun/Moon too? Didn't they just patch in the remaining Pokemon later?

Did we actually get confirmation that all Gen 1 is in?
I thought it was all just people misinterpreting what was said at the Treehouse and being optimistic.

>I’ve done it in every generation so far (where possible).
Do you even get anything cool for doing it?
I know in the first gen you get a "diploma" which is basically just a "YOU DID IT!" screen, so it never seemed worth it at the time.

You know how every Pokemon is in the data for the next game even if they're not actually available, so you can trade them over later? No longer the case. Sword and Shield is being designed around a specific set of Pokemon, and any others simply do not exist in the game.

I thought it was announced in the press conference, but it seems I dreamed that anouncement up, because of a thread.
Sorry user for getting your hopes up.
I am just as dissapointed as you are, because I played myself just as hard

Attached: Picture1.png (1366x768, 589K)

>Scyther

We did it Yea Forumsros!

Attached: 1529027008289.png (652x480, 272K)

>gotta catch 'em all!
>can't catch 'em all
so much for the series mantra

Attached: pokemon sword and shield.png (679x521, 44K)

This is worse than the Battle Frontier news. Didn't think it was possible.

Attached: 1520309783560.png (261x192, 109K)

Sinnoh isn't the only region during Gen 4

Attached: 1252194381425.png (445x375, 128K)

See that Cactus? Well just add "mon" to the end of it and now you have a new pokemon. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

NINTENDO

>have following pokemon
>remove them in gen 6
>make walking animations for every single 3d modeled pokemon
>dont use them
>finally use the animations for overworld pokemon
>still don't give you back following pokemon
FOR
WHAT
FUCKING
PURPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

emerald chads RISE UP

>Pokemon walking behind the trainer
That could fry the fucking Switch for all we know.

haha I don't know XD

Attached: 1539457433644.png (333x337, 180K)

Literally the most profitable media franchise in the fucking world and they can't even put the damn pokemon into their game.

Nope, Gamefreak can't into modern technology so you'll just have to buy their new updated version at 60 bucks with a 50 dollar worthless accessory

>no national dex
>no unique battle animations
>no followers
>minuscule fashion
>no megas
>no Z moves
no buy

THEY DID IT IN LETS GO POTTY
THE LAZIEST FUCKING POKEMON GAMES OF ALL TIME HAD FUCKING FOLLOWING POKEMON
THE ANIMATIONS ARE THERE
THE RIGS ARE THERE
THE MODELS ARE THERE
THE TECH IS THERE
USE IT
FUCKING USE IT

Attached: 1560201205807.png (640x480, 756K)

Not to mention there's no national dex, and we cant get pokemon outside of the Galar regional dex. That is horseshit beyond all horseshit.

>Who cares?
Whiny pokemon "professional" tourney players that need deodorant. 99.999999% of people don't fuckign care, but the vocal annoying minority on twitter make it seems like people care.

>But you dream tech, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1556161602987.png (838x800, 840K)

>cut pokeball customization
>cut secret bases
>cut pwt
>cut battle frontier
>cut trick house
>cut customization (only to bring it back and make it worse TWICE)
>cut triple battles
>cut inverse battles
>cut sky battles
>cut o powers
>cut super training
>cut dream world
>cut challenge mode
>cut that island shit in black and white
>cut areas that are different in each version
>cut underground area
>cut event mons actually having a fucking in game event
>cut battle animations
>cut the safari zone
>cut friend safaris
>cut berry blending
>cut contests
>cut battle tents
>cut pokestar studios
>cut seasons
>cut walking pokemon only to bring them back in the shitty meme game
>cut day/night cycles
>cut game corner
>cut vs seeker
>cut rematches in general
>cut hordes
>cut the pss
>cut generic trainers having unique encounter themes
>cut dex nav
>cut mirage islands
>cut soaring
>cut the sevii islands in LGPE
>cut abilities in LGPE
>cut held items in LGPE
>cut ultra wormholes as of next gen
>cut mantine surfing as of next gen
>cut that shitty pokemon snap minigame as of next gen
>to top it all off they're cutting the fucking national dex and the amount of pokemon you can even bring through bank

Attached: 1560201935779.jpg (366x401, 54K)

good now remove all old pokemon sick of seeing machop all the time

>due to balance
Oh wow, i don't think i've ever seen a dev bullshit so hard, even Todd don't bullshit that much

No, it couldn't you could even have multiple pokemon following you and it wouldn't do shit, Gamefreak are just lazy as hell and know Nintendo has no real power over them so they do what they want.

kek

>Gamefreak
>Listening to complains or fan requests
Pick one

ITS GREAT BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS DUE TO BALANCE BUT THEN YOU SEE TYRANITAR ARCANINE AND PELIPPER IN THE DEMO

Buy this game used off of eBay after like a week passes. Fuck giving gamefreak money since they don't care about quality

>cut day/night cycles

Wait, when was this?

Why would they bother? They won't sell a single copy more by adding a feature like that. Not a single copy more.

Gamefreak is the very definition of resting on their laurels. There isn't another game developer out there that can get away with so little innovation/change and still have their audience pleased and purchasing in droves. Even Bethesda, whose fans will put up with burning garbage on release and still cry when Todd announces a new battle royale mode in FO76 don't have the diehard devotion and low bar that Pokemon fans do.

This is a good thing.
I hope all megas are removed too. The number one thing pokemon needed was a good spring cleaning.

Gen 9 will have all new animations and it will look fantastic.

Attached: 1546757089612.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Based BTLS posting.

>tfw 3ds got banned and all my pokemon are stuck on pokebank/my physical copies of all the previous 3ds entries
to be honest,i had already accepted my fate, but this shit will be ass if some of my favorite mons are straight up unattainable by any means

R/S/E dropped them.

do people actually go through the trouble of moving their pokemon from game to game? autism i swear

>megas get removed
>the few pokemon that legitimately needed them to be viable will be left to rot for the rest of time

They been doing spring cleaning since x/y

>Cutfags

Attached: smash roster3.png (1156x1110, 1.13M)

I have no problem with this but they also have to give us enough new pokemon to raise too. None of this "85" total new pokemon nonsense where 12 of them are legendaries and the rest being complete trash and just mid stage evolutions.

So did LGPE

>all new animations
yeah... about that...

Yeah but they came back, didn't they?

incompetent? we've known this since RBY

For me it's the fact that there are going to be lots of Pokemon that simply aren't obtainable in the game.

I don't care about competitive battling at all but I always like to try and obtain every single Pokemon through trading and evolving them. I wanted to try and make a living dex in this game but now that's not possible. It may sound silly to some but I went from being really hyped about this game to highly doubting that I'll even buy it after finding out about this. I guess I should've seen this coming though with the removal of the National dex in Gen 7.

Game Freak has to be one of the most incompetent, lazy developers in the industry. Jesus fucking christ.
If you bought and played a single game in the series past BW2 you deserve this shit.

Not really. All the stupid gimmicks keep coming back.
Literally who gives a fuck about furfrou grooming or having a million form-changing items and unique evoltion held items shitting up your bag.

Pokemon is literally for NPCs.
>Fight
>Run
>PKMN
>Run
Literally the same shit for over 20 years. Fuck this garbage rehash series.

>development time concerns
These fucking niggers can't be serious. They put forth the absolute minimal effort. Imagine the gall to actually say this when everyone knows your a hack. Cringe.

how is there still no dolphin pokemon

actually this one isn't true. the starters at least when shown in the demo had unique battle animations. they were shittier than the gamecube games stadium and revolution but they were better than pic related

Attached: 1531564225833.gif (444x250, 766K)

NO NO NO I WANTED TO BRINGE PHIONE AND RESHIRAM AND SHAYMIN NOOOOO

Isn't there a containment board for pokemon?

>The number one thing pokemon needed was a good spring cleaning.

But it's not getting that at all. Look at all those fucking Gen 1 Pokemon in the trailers.

Plus they're not doing it to refresh anything, they're doing it because they're incompetent. Masuda admitted as much.

Had sex. Wouldn't recommend it.

Too much money for too little fun.

>no video games allowed on the video games board

No.

>Machop is in LGBT and Sword/Shield
>guarantees we see him for the foreseeable future

>Hitmontop definitely not making the Sword/Shield cut
>doesn't exist in the latest games and thus has been eliminated from existence

Just fucking end me man, the shitmons are what made this series fun.

Attached: 1552207425022.jpg (292x268, 14K)

It don't help that gamefreak has no clue how to innovate. They are paid to think of ideas and yet fail

I like to catch em all
Or at least collect em all
I rather like a lot of the species that have next to no chance of making it in.

Actually in Japan it isn't catch them all, it's just "I got you" in a cool tone (getchu da ze) da ze translated makes the sentence cooler.

yeah and when it leaks this bad onto Yea Forums you know someone fucked up and/or released another cum dump pokegirl design

you and me both pal

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 331K)

You have to remember switch have already been hacked for quite a while. I give a week at most until people injecting them in unless this gets leaked Lets Go then day one you have injected pokemon.

Don't worry, the Kanto DLC will add over 15 of your favorite Pokemon for only $12.99

with the way they shilled the pokeball+ controller during the direct i wouldn't even be fucking surprised with pokemon dlc at this point

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Gen 7 you could bring shit that wasn't 'in' the national dex into the game via transfer, couldn't you? Like, you couldn't go farm it in the field, but you could transfer it forward, it just didn't get a dex entry.

in gen 8 there is both not a dex entry and no option to bring pokemon from outside galar into galar. pokemon not in the regional dex won't be allowed to transfer from pokemon bank, period.

Bethesda drones literally cheered and clapped at Tod pointing out that 76 was bad. Haha game was bad amirite *audience laughs and claps*

Oh that Todd he's so quirky

Reminder that EVO has been shit since 2004.

Pokemon Gold and Silver released 20 years ago.

bethesdas audience was paid though. there is quite literally less than 500 people still playing fallout 76 and i highly fucking doubt all of them were at e3

>Best games in the series came out 20 years ago
>people still pay full price for the same game only on a newer kid's toy

Well Mew was literally 60 dollar dlc

At least it tried something different

You were forced to do that anyway you fucking retards

ALL OF YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED

HOME DOES NOT RELEASE UNTIL NEXT YEAR

EARLY 2020

THE GAMES COME OUT IN FUCKING NOVEMBER

YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEATEN THE GAME BY THE TIME HOME RELEASED YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES

Attached: 0FAE2B81-3B52-47D5-A4F3-E70563F4D9FB.jpg (635x640, 74K)

actually the best game in the series came out in 2005 and if you disagree you are both a stupid fucking boomer blinded by nostalgia and someone that hasn't played it

Attached: file.png (220x307, 135K)

there has been always dlc for pokemon
its called third or definitive versions

Sometimes the spinoffs are, like Pokken for example.
Or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

This has me the most bewildered, following Pokemon is barely a feature but loved by literally everybody, they make overworld animations and everything and still don't even have this, not even a feature but a little cosmetic thingy loved by EVERYBODY. WHY!!!

Attached: 1528766306278.png (324x281, 37K)

Good taste but I don't know if you'd like mine
Dragon was a placeholder my favorite is actually Kingdra.

Attached: Pokefavorites1.jpg (1366x768, 313K)

WHY THE FUCK IS MASUDA STILL CALLING THE SHOTS? I THOUGHT HE RETIRED.

Attached: 1560282731031.jpg (2000x1442, 481K)

shouldn't it be called "International Dex" or "Global Dex" by now?

Because I like using different mons on replays.

notenoughrocks/10butstillok

thanks user

They confirmed that both Megas and Z Moves are gone.

Also HE'S IN!

Attached: 1560305566743.png (1195x574, 614K)

Attached: file.png (990x366, 631K)

Especially when you cant even attach them to a pokemon and store them away they just stay in the game that they were found.

>*Zooms over Galar*
"Oh shit!"
"Ayy yo! Guys come check this region out!

Attached: 1200px-641.png (1200x1200, 751K)

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How the fuck are they even finding this? you can't exactly data mine this game

its fake, johto doesnt list tyranitar which we've seen footage for already

Oh yes they would. I refuse to buy a game made by people lazier than myself.

Game Freak is a shit developer as usual. How long until they have to backpedal on this one?

This isn't spring cleaning at all though, it's like piling all your garbage in the corner of your room, putting a blanket on top of it and pretending it isn't there

The amount of overcompensation is insane.
This looks like shit.

Attached: 1393181927215.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

Does it also rebalance the game so most pokemon aren't shit and worthless

>balance reasons
Bullshit. These fucks barely care about anything.

thats not right either. it's like piling everything you own in general into the corner of your room putting a blanket on top of it and pretending it isnt there

A mainline Pokemon without all of the Pokemon available is like a Halo game without splitscreen co-op, or a Paper Mario game without partners. Imagine if someone made that shit.

I haven't transferred old Pokemon in a long time, nor am I a compfag, but still, this is retarded.
Back when I was a youngin, I transferred all my favorites.

It's true, isn't it? Gamefreak is intentionally sabotaging the series in an attempt to move on and produce different games.

>move on
and then town sold a grand total of 8 copies and everyone fucking died
the end

Attached: 1553142960816.jpg (1024x756, 238K)

Yeah who cares about less content? Such a dumb reason to be mad lmao

GALVANTULA
ELECTRIC BUG

Game Freak has been coasting on the bare minimum required coding knowledge necessary to make Pokemon games 'go' since the days of Iwata in Gen 2.

People don't seem to realize this but Pokemon would have died in Gen 2 because game freak weren't good coders. they literally couldn't even fit the whole gen 2 region into Gold/Silver. Iwata swoops in, fixes all their code, they are suddenly able to fit all of Kanto along with all of Johto. He also transcribed the entire Pokemon code base MANUALLY into usable N64 code for Pokemon Stadium.

Gamefreak's success was literally because of Iwata and they have made practically zero progress or breakthroughs without him

They are doing a pisspoor job because people are more rabid for each pokemon game than the last. People even defended fucking Lets Go Pikachu for fucks sake

>There is no lack of balance between different Pokemon if you just cut all the shitmons from the game

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x653, 67K)

No, please, not again

Attached: o-oh no.jpg (226x249, 6K)

It's not a surprise, but the thing about games these days is that they can be patched later on with more content, so it's clear they'll add them in later on.

if it weren't for their godly character and creature designs they would be rightfully bankrupt
seriously, they're being carried fucking hard

That's not a bad thought process.
To be honest, their backs are kind of against the wall.
They either need a reboot of the series (Which will upset many people), or they cut shitmons/make everything region exclusive )Which also pisses off people)

is there a switch emulator? can we expect to play this day 1?

lmao hope you nerds didn't actually buy into that "pokebank" shit

what part of "if it isnt on the region already you cant use it"

>pokemon get 3D models
>one and done deal, a pokemon will be given a model and the bare minimum of animations; they'll never be worked on again most likely but they will at least exist and will continue to exist in the games at least
>but then Gamefreak somehow manages to fuck that up and now we will be missing pokemon because they don't even exist as data in the new games
I refuse to believe that there isn't some sort of sabotage going on so that the main pokemon games are no longer the forefront of the entire franchise.

Attached: 1556077891411.gif (250x243, 2.57M)

>Tornadus and Thundurus
>worth fuck all in battle
And Landorus isn't their bro, he's the dad that occasionally comes down and beats them with a wooden bat

>/vp/ anons literally can't follow the number one global rule on /vp/ anymore
Some of them are actually asking for the board to be deleted. Holy moly.

lol already happened and people ate it up

Attached: LGPEisacoregame.jpg (1536x2048, 376K)

BW never attempted to do this in the first place seeing as you could capture Gen 1-4 Pokemon the very moment you gain the National Dex, which is directly after the credits.

>have a billion dollar brand >supported by fucking Nintendo
>have the resources to hire hundreds of extremely talented programmers, artists,composers and game designers.
>and they still fail to deliver a competent product...

I thought you fuckers told me the Japanese were hard working, high IQ moon people. What the fuck is this shit!?

I can't believe they are charging 20 dollars more for objectively less than half the content of previous games. Wow. These spoiled fucks.

The whole Kanto postgame in gen 2 was literally just Iwata styling on gamefreak

I have pokemon from my ruby and I enjoyed bringing them up to the newest gen.

>for 20+ years the slogan of pokemon has been "Gotta Catch Em All"
>WHY ARE PEOPLE SO ANNOYED YOU CAN'T HAVE ALL THE POKEMON IN ONE GAME ANYMORE???

and yet you've got shills everywhere defending them. literally the biggest franchise on earth that could shit out a game in a weekend on par with the highest quality AAA title because they literally have that much money.

>I always start fresh in Pokemon games
You don't think most people don't do that as well? People are mad because the work they put into their pokemon is gone forever and Gamefreak is discarding the transfer systems they've kept up with for a decade now. Pal Park, Dreamworld, Poke Bank, Pokemon Home: all means nothing now.

nigger!

>"due to balance and development time concerns"
Read
>"we're lazy"
Bull. fucking. shit.
This is not an excuse anymore.
I don't even want to use some lv100 broken shit from a game five gens ago.
I just wanna use a mawile as my starter, even if mega stones aren't available at the start. (which they wont be because gf is fucking lazy and wants to forget ORAS exists)

Attached: maw.jpg (320x213, 29K)

sounds like a personal issue, most folks can simply let go of pixels and code

>due to balance
I sure hope /vp/ isn't eating this up.

Attached: Chespin.png (213x154, 59K)

/vp/ is on fire, user.

Much like previous Pokemon games, I plan to fight my way to the top of the region using Pokemon I catch in the game, but they have to see why a lot of people are upset...

One of the series core aspects is building teams of Pokemon.

This choice inevitably makes some combinations of teams impossible to create.

>A temp character carrying your party at the start can inhibit your EXP progress late game from laziness
Who play tested this?

Attached: 1557838209487.png (324x431, 229K)

Can't they just patch in compatibility post-launch?

Attached: 1488997588623.jpg (720x720, 74K)

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/38911416/#38912662

Only if the game doesn't sell.
So no.

Gamefreak made it a personal issue by locking movesets and abilities to certain generations, attempting to personalize pokemon through virtual friendships and natures, and cross-generation transfer system for a decade.

They would've said this is they were planning to do it.

thats all still pixels and code user, people move on with their lives

*if

Good, then I can actually use the pokemon in the game and not trade for others during the story

What if they stop making new shit Pokemon if they can't keep up with their shit, and fix their other shit

>game developer discarding a feature that's been around and used for 12 years
>personal issue

Attached: 1458477976346.jpg (904x748, 95K)

I have a feel they will do this but not until a new game is out with the rest of the Pokemon.

>balance
this game has been piss-easy since half a decade ago

Attached: confused doggo.png (639x777, 816K)

>thats all still pixels and code user, people move on with their lives
I know. That doesn't mean we shouldn't complain.

Nu-Yea Forums at its very finest

Seething, cringe and obsessed.

So are all video games. But we're on a video game board, so we talk about annoying shit in video games.

>playing Sword/Shield is now a bannable offense on /vp/

Here's all the confirmed Pokemon so far. And nearly all of my favorites are in, so I personally have no complaints.

Gamefreak you lazy fucks.

Attached: 1524117278045.jpg (540x543, 32K)

haha I DON'T KNOW! LOOOOOL
-Masuda Toriyama 2018

Isn't the whole appeal of this shit to collect them all? Who unironically plays pokeshit for the riveting gameplay?

Kids.

right im just saying its mundane and youre better off not getting hung up on it

Oh no, a feature only a tiny number of players ever use is gone

Attached: 1468956513891.jpg (485x480, 61K)

I'm a compfag, and always bring my pokes to the new region to kick ass online, this shit lowered my interest for the game from 100 to 0

Attached: 1543640344158.jpg (535x960, 44K)

im willing to bet half of all pokemon players dont even finish the league much less catch them all, nobody gives a shit about catching them all and the people that do are probably only in it for a shiny charm

>but don't worry, the original 151 are included!

Attached: 1481857428653.png (512x512, 594K)

>wahh i actually have to catch a new team instead of just importing my stale babbymode metashit wahh
Gamer entitlement is real

They got rid of the "Gotta catch 'em all!" catchphrase to prepare for moments like this.

Gens 6 and 7
Pokemon Bank/Transporter: $5
Can transfer every Pokemon and form to a game up until that game's release.

Gen 8
Pokemon Bank/Transporter: $5
Nintendo Switch Online: $20
Pokemon HOME: At least $5
Can only transfer Pokemon to games where they appear in the regional dex.

Game Freak has become increasingly greedy and disgusting over the years.

>gentwo-er

>genwunner

reading comprehension is not your forte, huh?

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's the Galar Pokedex?

basically all of the possible pokemon you could find on a specific region only
in the case of kanto/gen 1 the number was 150

>due to balance reason
thats not true, they are cuting them becasue develoment time and ead lines.
They ar elooking at meta balancing for choosing whih are going to get in.

>First home console main pokemon game
>Can't even fit all the pokemon
>BUT YOU CAN MAKE BIG POKEMON

Attached: 44a.jpg (720x435, 36K)

At the expense of Mega Evolutions. So say bye to Mega Mawile and Mega Lopunny.

I'll take a mega maws over dobson inflation art any day.
It's their own fault they introduced megas and fucked everything up, now they have to deal with the consequences.

>A temp character carrying your party at the start can inhibit your EXP progress late game from laziness
What's this about?

They could just add some megas as natural evos, just tone them down a bit. They won't though, because it doesn't matter. The game will sell millions regardless. I have lost most of my interest tho, ngl.

>Crying about catching them all
>The same faggots that only catch the 70 new mons and pay Gamefreak to copy paste the rest.
How does it feel to actually have to make an effort instead of paying to win?

The 3DS games typically give you an item that sharply boosts the appearance of shiny pokemon in the wild and breeding.

Age old contracts. Gamefreak has basically all the control over the series as far as mainline games go, Nintendo just collects money from it and occasionally makes release window suggestions.

>Tfw Masuda never wanted to switch to 3D models to begin with

Damn, you're pretty stupid, huh?

Reminder that Masuda did nothing wrong and simply stopped giving a fuck after people shit on Gen 5 and made hik realize that no one cares about new or cool things and that they just want Charizard.

Attached: D8zJbQgW4AAtDpE.jpg (1200x900, 89K)

>Modern Nintendo WILL listen
Too bad Nintendo has nothing to do with Pokemon outside of collecting a paycheck from it.

What do you mean here?

They outright said they won't patch in other Pokemon later.

>actually have to make an effort
Please tell me the irony of this statement in this thread of all topics was not lost on you.

since when is Game Freak concerned with balance

>meta balancing
have you seen the list?
newsweek.com/pokemon-home-update-sword-shield-1443453

I have always thought that all problems in Pokemon games were out of Gamefreak's incompetence rather than laziness

Where was Mimikyu confirmed? I know it's popular, but I haven't seen it anywhere

I swear they're self sabotaging on purpose.A simple clarification stating they'll add back the missing pokemon in a future patch would have avoided this shit but they're allergic to DLC. What's the damn point of paying for cloud storage and home if players aren't guaranteed to be able to use their old pokemon. Hell they haven't even listed the pokemon that can't be used in gen 8.

Attached: nick unconfortable.jpg (363x478, 25K)

>no gliscor
>no krookodile
>no sceptile
>no volcarona
>no noivern
>no golisopod
I dont like pokemon anymore.

my nigga
but also fuck gamefreak

Damn, so one of the few rewards for grinding out all the Pokemon is having a slightly easier time grinding for shinies? Ouch.

I mean, at least you get SOMETHING now. But damn, it's like how maxing out the Pokewalker with something like 10,000,000 steps gets you a berry.

Oh no, they made sure it would be as bad as possible.
Rough, borrowed translation for non moonspeakers
>From now on all games will only have Pokemon we pick for that game, and leave the rest out

Attached: 1560298558642.png (1072x480, 116K)

So what am I supposed to do with Pokemon stuck in Home? You can't move them from it once moved there

They've been removing features constantly for years now. This might actually be the point they went too far and piss even casual fans ofd.

Attached: shocking.jpg (800x450, 53K)

>autists actually paid real money for a pokemon storage service
LMAO

Literally Pokemon: Let's Go 2

guess you have to keep paying :)

It's an absolute travesty that the most successful game IP in history is in Gamefreak's hands. They got lazy because they know neckbeards will buy the game no matter how rehashed or watered down it is.

This makes no sense. Why even have home if you are effectively stranding Pokemon in it?

I don't get it either, to be honest
are they holding them hostage? fucking retards

What is even the point of pokemon bank and home if you can't transfer anything to the new games?
Nothing except what you can already catch in the new games that is which makes it completely fucking pointless.

They've gone beyond mere laziness, they're actively trying to aggravate the community now.
Well, they're doing a good job, because when the literal biggest entertainment franchise in the world based around collecting your favorite creatures to battle and travel with says "you can't use your favorite pokemon anymore", that shit's gonna go media nuclear fast.

>How does it feel to actually have to make an effort instead of paying to win?
The switch has been hacked so it's not like cheating will disappear. But otherwise I agree with the rest of your post. This fanbase has way too many autistic retards that care about the most retarded shit but give all the actual problems a pass.

to transport the rest
and transport them later when ready

I'm willing to bet that Bank to Home is a one way street like transporter, so if you transfer something that is not in the galar dex like that shiny tapu fini that just came out, it is literally unusable AT ALL

So people really care about this?
I usually only use the starter, never bothered to catch most Pokémon, really can't relate here.

>I didn't care so no one else did!

You're not cute

Attached: 1559973183948.png (381x507, 170K)

>who cares if your pr om gross is put to a grinding halt because of lazy devs?
nice onion

Why haven't Nintendo fire this fucking hack by now?

Attached: Masuda.png (781x316, 31K)

Finally got around to playing Hollow Knight. It's an absolute fucking gem. Huge world, beautiful, hand drawn art, tight and responsive gameplay, excellent level design, fantastic writing and soundtrack. Has like a hundred enemies and a dozen completely distinct zones. And it was made by 3 people for 50 thousand dollars.

And yet gamefreak, with 150 developers and infinite resources, can't MODEL a few hundred pokemon.

>and transport them later when ready
They'll never do that, because once this game is shippable, they start on the next.

Scrotum will have that shit hacked in mere hours

he is right about that last part tough, casualsare so sensitive nowdays.

>Model
The models are done mate, the reason the 3DS games chugged so hard is that they made future proofed models to just copy paste into the new games.

This is funny because Pokefags are always complaining about GF pandering to older gens too much, and now people are moaning about them doing the opposite.

It doesn't matter anyway because you're still going to buy it like every other game.

>Only ever do a single playthrough
>Only use pokemon avaliable to catch in the game
>Never transferred any pokemon between games since genwun
>Never played competitive, don't intend to
I'm split between feeling bad and laughing, because I know most of the people who care about pokemon past one playthrough all have voices that sound like falseswipe gaming.

Attached: 1554950097385.gif (500x545, 263K)

Based. Imagine if Game Freak outsourced and got competent programmers to work on their games. There would be no load times. No frame dips. Every game would run at 60. We wouldn't have this nonsense about not bringing in previous Pokemon because of dev time concerns. It gets more glaring every game just how incompetent Game Freak actually is as a modern video game development studio.

its more likely the older gens will still be here epecially anything from pokemon lets go. its the weird/interesting/shitmons that are getting culled

Gamefreak literally killed the main appeal of the franchise, Cutting the roster down to a couple hundred, Making their banking services completely irrelevant, Best of all they offer literally nothing in exchange to the gutting of mainline titles getting more extreme each generation.

>Making their banking services completely irrelevant
It's so fucking weird for them to make a big deal about home, when you can't really even use it for their new title.

>the number keeps rising
incredible, hopefully it matches the likes and nintendo notices before the likes overtake it again

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-000758.png (1080x1920, 512K)

Not older gens, just kanto. And it's clear they're giving it special attention again with the champions main pokemon.

Holy fucking shit pokemon ruby is from 2002
Holy shit. I carried some of my favourites since 17 years.
Rip

what's insane to me is that gamefreak can't just swallow their fucking pride and pay a dedicated team of obsessive pokemon nerds to model and animate their entire current roster for use in whatever. just pay a team of people to make animations for mons all day all year round, using random moves, testing them in-game, etc, and then use those fleshed out HD models you have now for 800 pokemon and put them into all these apps and spinoffs like Pokemon Go, so you don't end up like Go and Sword/Shield have, where they don't actually have all the pokemon in the most HD current form actually made or animated.

Fucking this.

Attached: 1558741126757.gif (500x455, 496K)

I kinda miss my old gen pokemon, is this easy to do?

Attached: I like what i see here.png (579x440, 113K)

>transfer pokemon to home
>not all of them are useable
>the ones that aren't used are trapped there and are in danger of being deleted should your sub somehow run out/forget to pay it with no way to transport them to saftey

Attached: nani the fuck i.gif (500x259, 494K)

they are going to lose a fucking ton of pokebank customers over this. the japanese trending topic about this had like 20million+ tweets

It'd make sense if home is literally just a home for your pokemon to chill until they star in the next game but that will be thrown out the window if they charge for it like bank.

X/Y is the end of the road. What was the last available X/Y mon? Diancie?

Having to draw and code your game is a nightmare. You end up compromising on the art and creativity because you know in the back of your mind how much of a bitch it'll be to code. Then you compromise on the code because you want to focus on the art and make sure it's good. Sometimes separation of duties is key to success. One guy codes, one guy draws, and they make magic together.

just transfer them to pokemon go bro

the patrician way to play, fuck pokespergs

Attached: 1522461902086.jpg (1024x520, 41K)

the gf also has a pokebank and is fuming
now what

ah yes, gamefreak has always been on top of things with those patches they keep rolling out, right?
shut the fuck up, faggot

You would sing a different song if your favorite got axed.

I wonder if its even possible for Nintendo to assume direct control of the Pokemon franchise and cut gamefreak out completely, This level of incompetence has be to be considered sabotage at this point.

they most definitely aren't. most of the threads are just shitting on masuda

Doesn't the majority of the people that play these games play like this?

>the only gen that won't be gutted is Kanto, even though it got its dick sucked hard in S/M and LGPE

The bias is unreal.

They would have to redo the textures though since they're probably not high-quality. But then again

>biggest media franchise of all time

>no Volcarona

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

None will take pokemon, only gf is willing and even they do it by force.
GF is the only ones that are able to shit 100 new designs and 2 sets of games every 3 years ithout increasing the budget to ridiculous proportions. Why poeple thinkg GF are still on head only they want to or were willing to make this franchise.

i need more variations of this image, anons post them please

The difference is that they're not in the code and they're not bringing them in, at all.
Even x/y, which needed COMPLETELY NEW MODELS had this.
Some months where the game launches and there's no old pokes, then it's enabled.

Now they won't be added in at all

They wouldn't even have to pay much. There are fans so passionate about the series they would happily sell their souls to work for free, just so they could say they were a part of the development process. There are freelance modelers who would kill to work on a Pokemon game, because imagine how good working on the biggest IP in the world would look on a resume. There are people out there, who are easy to find. People with more competency, passion, and love for the series than the current staff at GF. And their talent is just wasted.

Sonic Team gave the fans a chance, and they produced the best received Sonic game in 20 years.

I don't know how much control nintendo has over GF, but they're sure as shit not going to just roll over on this kind of negativity when it has to do with the literal biggest game franchise in the world.

>Pokemon
>Balance

On what fucking planet?

Attached: that feel when.png (520x571, 362K)

i'm glad fags who've been grinding IVs and EVs for the last ten years are getting ultra fucked. easily one of the best pokemon announcements in years. back to the grindshed cucky.

>100 new designs
Not anymore, They are just going to recycle shit over and over starting with S/S, This is the wakeup call

Wait a minute, I think I recognize that artist.

Attached: best monster.png (1265x701, 909K)

Sorry about the red circle, I'm not sure where the original image is.

Attached: 1560289274548.jpg (870x1036, 125K)

He's talking about Iwata carrying Gamefreak moron, have you never heard a metaphor in your life?

>there are fans that would work for freee
except its ilegal

>yfw companies are supposed to be punished for making bad decisions by customers voting with their wallets, but modern normalfag customers are such tasteless drones that they have done nothing but encourage the ceaseless production of increasingly shit products with no end in sight

Attached: 1495422841431.png (236x254, 19K)

80/90 whateevr the point stands
no one will take pokemon becasue the amount of work it needs.

>smashfaggotry is now gonna evolve into nintendies bickering about their pokemon never evers getting in Galar region

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560137454670.png (1078x1341, 1.2M)

>Game Freak are lazy fucking jokes now.
>now

reminder pokemon silver almost had to be scrapped and made from the ground up if Iwata didn't show up and basically fixed the game in 2 days, not only that, he did it without help AND taught them how to save space which completely fixed their problem.
The cartridge was so badly optimized that they were able to fit the entirety of kanto afterwards

Attached: 1549900367441.jpg (462x320, 41K)

normalfag customers dont hold to pokemons, they play with the new ones and move on.
of course they dont care why would they?

I'm not saying they would actually work for free; I'm saying they would be willing to work for free. GF could pay them the lowest amount legally possible and it wouldn't matter to them.

Not him but stop sperging

>normalfags
>using new mons
Do you not remember B/W?
>WHERE'S ZUBAT AND GEODUDE SHIT FUCKING GAME

>talking shit about False Swipe

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Attached: 1240462124078.jpg (704x1188, 168K)

I DID IT!

>>/vp/38920601

What a legend. Flexxin on a whole team of devs with Kanto

>waste time making Mega's in x/y just to completely drop it next game
>waste time making Z-moves and regional versions of old Pokemon for sun/moon only to completely drop it in the next game
>waste time making pokemon big in Sword/Shield only to drop it next game
B-but it would take too much time to import every Pokemon guys!

>I'm not saying they would actually work for free; I'm saying they would be willing to work for free.
>. GF could pay them the lowest amount legally possible and it wouldn't matter to them.
you are setting yourself an awful hum right case then.
i can see the papers already
>GF pays cents to woman that made design for them with awful work conditions.
You are literally asking GF to abuse their fans (now in a work environment rather than with a product)

>not hacking in your favorite 6 Pokemon and finishing the campaign with them.
>not activating a walk through walls cheat to avoid having an hm slave

Exactly which is why the only people actually getting upset are people with those crude and poorly done genwun pokemon tattoos who think 1-shotting your enemy 6 times in a row at rock-paper-scissors in competitive play makes for a good game.

>How dare people want to use Pokemon from other generations
For the last time they are literally not programmed into the game, some Pokemons data doesn't exist

Look beyond just a cut feature, look at the years of bs we've put up with, how many gameboys we needed to trade, mew as a pre-order bonus in a useless accessory, manaphy egg, no postgame xy, legendaries with no ingame story, the gall to release full console priced dual versions, no Nat dex without a bank pass, the lie that this game would be for core fans and it's only gimmick is a rebadged z move, etc etc. That's why I'm mad

Content aside, he sounds fucking disgusting and you know it.

Attached: 1520607654175.jpg (880x720, 181K)

>literally KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought Megas were shitcanned.

OY YOU GOT LOICENSE FOR THAT MON

You realize that literally no one of import gives a shit about developers, right? Who cares if it makes the papers? Do you realize how many hitpieces have come out about EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, and Konami? Companies that actively fuck with their developers, and have had no major consequences whatsoever?

I always play through using only regional dex pokemon and I try to catch them all but when I'm in the postgame I like to bring my boys in so we can have fun together :(

Damn I can't even go look at the shitposts on Yea Forums without seeing Arex's game. What an absolute lad and a hero to /rheg/ - Romhacking "YEHAW" and Essentials general

Same here.
I also like collecting

>can't bring my Swampert of 17 years into SwSh

Attached: 1511295211405.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Do you use your in game team in competitive battling or something? You do know people use certain teams in online battles right?

A lot of people do apparently since Showdown always has around 2,000 users playing daily. OH WAIT this is Yea Forums i'm supposed to hate Smogon for no distinct reason and you're going to call those people retarded because the world only revolves around you apparently

Fake as shit. Game Freak may be incompetent, but they're not total dumbasses. They'll at least include the starters from each gen.

youtu.be/gj9dpKvVok4?t=105
This didn't age well...

Attached: 1558424309591.jpg (893x561, 56K)

Give me a GOOD fan game that has Buneary

They need to really explain what the hell is even going on with Bank and Home. If I can't bring my team I've had for ages with me to the new game, then what purpose does it serve?

you can trade with people using only your phone.
It's literally designed for people who got bullied for playing handhelds in public.

>literally confirming that they are lazy fuckers
>Pokefags still defend him

Attached: phones.jpg (739x415, 15K)

>Literally started right after the announcement
Guys, I'm no marketing expert, but this is what qualifies as a "baddie bad" right?

Attached: 1560321842785.jpg (968x441, 86K)

Even diehard Pokefags are roasting them on Twitter. Even the nips are getting in on it.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-12 025320.jpg (593x149, 16K)

How is there still no Griffin Pokemon? Only if we got a new SMT this year

I literally don't get why the pokemon fanbase is the most retarded,they literally made more Pokemons for the fucking 3ds, there's no fucking excuse of this with a more powerful console,I wish this game didn't sell at all so they made an actual pokemon game but sadly this is never going to happen

they're a skeleton crew separate from Nintendo purely for legal and tax reasons, who very deliberately and carefully control how much they improve the series with any one entry so as to keep their idiot subhuman nostalgia zombie fans expectations low and keep them buying their essentially annual releases.

no platypus pokemon either

This will change PvP a lot. could be interesting.

shut the fuck up bitch, do you know where you are? stop shitting up one of the few places on the internet that doesn't spoonfeed retards

>franchise literally makes more money than Star Wars, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, and the entire MCU
>uh we can't afford to add all the pokemon
What the fuck do they do with all of the money?

You know what?

You'll buy it anyway, so why should they give a shit?
You all niggas bought Let's go Eevee AND Pikachu

Attached: 1545353840021.png (128x128, 25K)

I had no idea this feature even existed in the first place.

I only played 1-3 gens tho

Marketing. It all goes into marketing. Toys, Pokemon cards, spinoffs, the anime, etc. The games are and will always be the least profitable part of the series.

Attached: 1547358307006.png (500x644, 185K)

Hookers and blow.
It's actually the second most profitable, after merch. It's a big gap to be fair, but the rest of the franchise combined doesn't add up to what the games make.

>A lot

They would find some strategy 1 week later and they are going to overused it until the next gen

It wasn't a mainline entry though, this is basically just outright saying "lol no your Pokemon will never be playable again, good luck trying to fine people still playing USUM online to battle with"

and its matching. fuck gamefreak

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-011624.png (1080x1920, 451K)

On the bright side, they're probably removing megas.

Given they refused to put any more in, I'm happier knowing they ditched them.

I swear if this game is dominated by Gen 1 FUCKING SHITS again to appeal to 30 year old boomers I'll blow a gasket.
FUCK GEN 1 AND FUCK NOSTALGIAFAGS!

>he isn't taking his teams from one gen into the next

Attached: look at the fag.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

This doesn't make sense considering how copy and pasted every Pokemon already is in the games. All they have to do is create the encounter conditions for Pokemon they've obviously already made. Fuck GameFreak

What's the point of Pokemon Home or Poke Bank whatever that is? Weren't those meant to transfer your Pokemons from game to game?

Officially it is and always will be, which is why people were so mad.
I don't know if it had any real effect on SnS or if it was just testing if the audience would tolerate being unable to use most non-Kantomons.

>Pokemon is the biggest media franchise of all time, beating Disney's properties
>Acts like they're an indie company with a shoestring budget

The amount of pop in for Sword and Shield is a little crazy. I just don't get how you can have so much money and be so incompetent.

Attached: 1560317211257.png (932x708, 671K)

>B-BUT THE GIRL DANCED AND THEY-RE KAWAII~

oh so not REALLY gen 2. it wasn't possible to port actual gen 2 to gen 3 so gen 3 are the oldest pokemon you can possibly have right now.

>taking your OG team from Fire Red to flex on every Champion, Gym leader, and iteration of Red all the way through Sun and Moon
Only real niggas understand

Just a reminder that trashmon and ice-cream are in the game, they've been spotted in the e3 demo.

But your favorite pokemon won't be.

Attached: 1555396731060.png (126x120, 14K)

Every time some fag has to point this out. It doesn't change the fact that it has been marketed for 20 years to the majority of its audience with the attitude that your goal is to catch each and every pokemon. Finding out that some Japanese kid was playing the game differently isn't going to make people suddenly feel okay with leaving behind hundreds of pokemon they've been bringing with them every step of the way so far.

Even sadder that the same can't be said for GF. At least SOMEONE fixes Bethesda's shit.

>not wanting to catch them all

I'm finna beggin ya to get some action ya simpetty.

even /vp/ didn't buy LGPE, it was pirated to hell

>A Digimon game made on a literal shoe string budget has more features, polish and soul than the last few years of Pokemon (which is the world's biggest media franchise)

How?

Attached: gr.jpg (1440x810, 227K)

Mine's from leafgreen and I haven't used my charizard since XY but the team is still there in the box. And acording to the list of available pokemon, my Knato team is the only one that would make it into ShSw.

Thank you trashbear I knew you'd make it

>implying I won't be transferring my Shiny Charizard from Let's Go

By having devs that give a shit about making a good game.

>What's the point of Pokemon Home or Poke Bank whatever that is? Weren't those meant to transfer your Pokemons from game to game?
I feel like Game Freak and those who make and manage those things don't communicate at all, and you end up with this. It's clear as day they don't, and I hope to god the backlash from this wakes them up.
Who am I kidding? This series prints money no matter what, and all those angry at it will still get it day one.

That list is most likely fake. It doesn't even include starters from each gen. What's your team, user? These are my boys:
>Gengar
>Nidoking
>Charizard
>Dragonite
>Snorlax
>Jolteon

Dev passion aside, if they want their game to sell, it has to have either
>extreme luck (e.g. a sudden fad or meme that makes it popular)
>high quality that is spread by word of mouth or message, since advertising is low
Pokemon doesn't need any of that. It has ads, it has recognition, and most importantly it has extremely loyal fans that will lap up a feces covered dog biscuit mixed into contaminated cat blood as long as it was designated as a Pokemon branded item.

Soul is just the result of passion, of caring about the product beyond the money it came make for you. Features and polish are also naturally derived for that source. Sheer force of money can't help you if your team doesn't care.

By having developers that knew that the fans for their series were getting older, so they had to make games that appealed more to an older crowd. The one in charge made a video right before CS came out in the US and even stated himself that they knew they weren't getting younger fans into Digimon, so they needed to do their best to keep the life long Digimon fans.

>Charizard
>Nidoking
>Jolteon
>Aerodactyl
>Starmie
>Snorlax
I wouldn't be suprised if the list was real tough. By now nothing would really suprise me anymore.

Attached: this isn't fun anymore.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>see the new dex
Why do people act like Kanto bias isn't real? Why do the fans go it's either Kanto or the highway? Why can't we have something that tried be different like BW but improve upon it?

Gen 3 actually had the code for the past Pokemon inside the game.
Unlike here where they are admitting we can't transfer them

because 90's kids are self serving narcissists

Can't wait for jewtendo to reign matsuda in.

Attached: oh shit.gif (405x270, 2.96M)

fake you can see tyranitar in trailer

The final dex hasn't been released. There will most likely be more Pokemon from other gens. The dex you saw was just all the Pokemon that have been showcased in the game so far, which makes sense since Gen 1 is the easiest to market with (pokemon are the most recognizable) and they probably developed Gen 1 pokemon in the game first. There is definitely a Gen 1 bias, and there always has been, but don't think this is just going to be another Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu.

what the fuck are you on about

>Tfw 90's nostalgia faggotry has ruined more franchises and enabled dumb shit like this at a gradual rate until we hit the Apex
>Whenever the base formula remains more or less the same is given a few tweaks so it can still be a fresh experience gets screeched at for not being 1:1 copy even if shaking up the formula from being stale was well executed
I hate this, I really hate this. I know nostalgia isn't inherently bad but the fact people have taken the Hollywood approach by milking nostalgia because it takes in profits by being the most safe way still fucking sucks man

>professional" tourney players that need deodorant. 99.999999% of people don't fuckign care

That explains why every Pokemon post from E3 is hit by a deluge of comments asking why the fuck this is a thing.

Do they even have any actual say?
They only have a 33% stake right?

I feel if Pokemon was under Nintendo control proper, it would be a very different game.

Stupid question but where did this shit come from? Don't sports athletes wear deodorant even when they have games or something

What? What demo did you watch?

Attached: 1560303539262.gif (800x450, 3.41M)

Is there a list of the mons yet? I wanna see if the Mareep line is in the game

The state of nu Yea Forums

This is a list of the confirmed mons so far. It's not final (there will be more).

Why does that hp bar go so slow goddamnit

Attached: FUUUUUUUUUCK.jpg (312x312, 55K)

They’re saving that update for the inevitable Sinnoh remakes next year.

We fucking pay their bills. If they want to fuck us over, we'll fuck them back. Id love to fucking shit down Masudas throat through his crooked ass yellow brown teeth

based

Thanks, I hate it.

Attached: 17947349049.png (174x231, 16K)

>shill