So I hacked it, I've put like 200 games in it, and I don't feel like playing any of them

So I hacked it, I've put like 200 games in it, and I don't feel like playing any of them.
I hear this happens to a lot of people, what's the rationale behind this?

Attached: 617jLYKWctL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1192, 102K)

Shovelware.

That happens to me as well. That's why i don't pirate newer games now.

Maybe it is because i don't feel "obliged" to play a game for which I did not have a "hard time" acquiring. I feel the game worthless and not deserving the effort to play.

The weird thing is that i don't have this problem with retro games.

Attached: 1549413348310.png (512x512, 531K)

Go away seething snoygger.
go back to watch your shitty movies and the waiting game.

Attached: mario fuck you.png (400x394, 144K)

>Maybe it is because i don't feel "obliged" to play a game for which I did not have a "hard time" acquiring. I feel the game worthless and not deserving the effort to play.
I was scared to face that fact. Does this mean that the only incentive for playing games that I still have is having paid for them? I remember when I was a kid and wished I had access to an unlimited amount of games.

Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

When you pay real money for a game, you feel like playing it in order to get your money's worth.
When you steal it for free, you don't feel obligated to play those games because you didn't earn the right to play them.

I have a 400gb sd card with 50+ games. Basically all the Switch games worth playing. I've only beaten Zelda and Mario.

the swich has 3 good games on it

Whoa settle down there the only playstation console i had is the ps2, im just stating facts

i don't want to turn this thread into a console war faggotry, but almost every single kid that did have a modded ps1/ps2 in this shithole it turned into a fucking casual snoygger degenerate.

Having many games to play is not a blessing when you are a kid. You don't learn to"value" the fun you are having.

this
when you steal it for free it's just like any other day when you never downloaded the game
imagine if you didn't have to download steam games and every pc game was pirated onto your pc instantly
there's no click between not owning it and buying it so you need a real incentive to actually play it

Attached: 1543649212719.jpg (750x747, 86K)

paradox of choice

happens with any pirated game for me, will just play 30 minutes than get sad

>when I was a kid and wished I had access to an unlimited amount of games.
when I was a kid most games where just concepts and getting to lvl2 was mostly impossible. Nintendo sucked how tf did I get suckered into this lifestyle

Because you don't actually enjoy games, you enjoy collecting files and looking at your collection. Your caveman brain tells you to seek, collect and hoard.
You're basic, user.

Because you work hard for your money and when buy a game and play it, you've earned it so you feel better playing it and you want to play it as you've paid for it. You only have so much money so have to pick and choose carefully which few games you get which makes them more special.

Hacking mean you get everything for free and so you don't care about it as it is just disposable and now you have everything you are overwhelmed and don't have time to play everything so you don't. A complete waste of time really.

Just a question, but if I've got a switch up to date because I just bought it a few days ago, got splatoon 2, Hyrule Warriors, and a few games digital with Smash physical, how hard would it be to hack it as I want CTR on launch but I'll not have more money till the 1st.

Less of an incentive to play, let alone enjoy, pirated games.

If you've got the money, buy the ones that truly stick out to you. If you don't, I understand.

You never wanted to PLAY in the first place; you wanted to HAVE. Delete all your games and only download a new one when you want to sit down and play it. Once you've started a game, don't start any more until you're done with that one.
If you never actually feel like playing, sell the damn thing.

When I was a kid with a 7 dollar a week allowance and more free time than I knew what to do with that was the ONLY way I could acquire games most of the time

when you buy it you also have a biased opinion towards the game because you want to justify your money spent though.

not at all.
I have bought game that turned to be shit and i don't have any bias toward them. I just sell those turds.

Are you me? I hacked it today cuz I realized there wasn't really anything that I wanted to play online. I already Played too much Smash, which I wasn't a big fan of, and Splatoon.

I literally only downloaded Cuphead but didn't play it because I had already beaten it back when it was released.
Fuck with this I actually think that Switch library is trash, at least now, if you played BotW and Odyseey you pretty much played everything worthwhile. At least this year looks like it's gonna be better with LM3, Astral Chain, Pokemon and I might try The Witcher 3 for the first time (for free).

If you got a recent model you are screwed you stupid retard, the hardware is already patched.

>did this with 3DS since its the easiest to hack
>games almost feel weightless and just a collectible
>but im playing through the zelda series. one by one
>have all the known JRPGs installed like Bravely Default, Second, Persona Q, SMT series, Fire Emblem
>they will just sit there until I finish oot and MM
>even though I will probably just play Ace Attorney DD and DoJ after that anyway

Take a peek

Attached: 3DS LIbrary.jpg (1352x948, 232K)

Pirate’s fatigue
You got everything with next to no efforts so what’s the point?
You’ve got no investment

>Too many choices force you to take none at all
Paradoxes are crazy

Did you really have to pirate Rhythm Heaven and Ace Attorney? They are niche enough titles as it is and need the support. Pisses me off actually.

Sheesh

Looks like you’re waiting to the 1st retard
The switch got its hardware patches like a year ago

>Not pirating Witcher on PC like everyone else
Fake and gay that game has been out for almost 4 years now

FPBP

How poor are you if you can't fucking afford $30? Geez. Are you 12 or something?

What? It's only 100GB of pure autism. I would agree though. I should've installed and finished them one by one
NIgga ace attorney is on steam and rhytm heaven is by nintendo

bumo

>NIgga ace attorney is on steam and rhytm heaven is by nintendo
Yes but they are niche titles, if they don't sell then Nintendo or whoever won't make any more.