So she came up with this brilliant idea!

So she came up with this brilliant idea!

Attached: LaetitiaPortrait.png (512x512, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JolW04xo9Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=KEW06fayrdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in Laetitia's present?

I miss Rozen Maiden

It's part of her pranks, don't trust it!

Attached: 1556299577407.gif (230x369, 777K)

I'm on day 46 and I'm bored. I want to finish the game but its gotten pretty repetitive. The game is great but I've day 1'd a few times so I'm just kind of tired of it. I don't know if I'll finish.

Attached: 1525129586276.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

You only have 4 days left to go, and at least 3 of those are the hardest in the game. You can do it!

user here with Melting Love and the music man one I haven't unlocked the name of yet.
I tried to do the shelter thing for fun and some cutscene happened and summoned a giant monster in the middle of central, what do I do? I have no fucking clue what happened to summon this thing. I didn't trigger an ordeal as far as I can tell.

Attached: luslime.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>cutscene and a monster in central
Is it the abnormality at the bottom of this pic? If so he's permanently a part of your runs now, have fun.

Attached: Screenshot_61.png (1364x767, 629K)

No, it showed the Big Bird's eyes, I don't remember what it said but I looked away from the game for less than 5 minutes and all of a sudden there was an enormous monster covered in eyes and bandages, and it was even overriding the hollow noise of Blue Star with the Third Trumpet. The thing was fucking massive, but I had to reset before my best agent got blessed.

Damn.

Attached: 20190610201058_1.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

I'd repo it if you can, the thing is the worst abno in the game.

thank christ finally a thread
were our comfy threads too weak to survive e3 flood? do you think we can finally just post "lobotomy corporation thread" without being moved to /vg/ now that there are 900 smash and pokemon threads?
additional question, what is the easiest abnormality for "suppress WAW abnormality 5 times", alephs don't work sadly and I don't want to do the tedium that is suppressing alriune 5 times

Yes, for now let's just put it in the title so people can find it amidst the sea of smash threads and Pokemon.

>Apoc Bird, SO and Melty
Welcome to Central call the rabbits to the pale egg

Attached: 1557705703836.gif (600x400, 1.71M)

>bringing forth the bird
As long as your facility doesn't have extremely dangerous abnormalities that breech, you should be fine to try and actually take it down. The rewards he gives you are end-game tier for something that can potentially be done mid-game.
I tried to post a thread or two but they both died during the E3 stuff, hopefully they stay alive now.

Attached: 372.png (1620x1620, 3.46M)

I think there was a point yesterday when 8/10ths of the threads in the catalogue were just Tifa's nerfed tits. The worst should be over though

To answer your question, King of Greed, Heroic Honk, Big Borb(as long as you pay attention) and Dimensional Refraction Variant are relatively harmless

Rabbits? I only recognize Melty out of these things, I'm assuming that's what those other two are though.
That's the monster right there, holy fuck what did I do to unleash this shit? I don't want to do the shelter thing again because I accidentally got a good employee blessed with spooky ZAYIN and he was pulling my best towards him as the music man produced the finale and killed her.
I'm almost at mid game (Day 24), I only finished a couple days since we last had a thread because I kept trying to do Melting Love without much success and then just decided to do some at the end of the day.

Does it cry by itself? Because its the first abnormality i got on gebura's side, in b4 i get an aleph that will cause me trouble every single time.

>holy fuck what did I do to unleash this shit
Well it's quite simple really, the birds like taking walks together but the containment cells prevent them from doing so. Let them out sometime!

Attached: birbs.png (806x395, 76K)

heroic monk is easy to suppress and I do have him but I'm afraid of any ordeal past noon and if CENSORED overloads I am fucked so it's difficult to milk him for 5 breaches by just getting bad results over and over, and if I let a bunch of clerks die I have to deal with ZAYIN CLASS ABNORMALITY. what do I do?

why the fuck
This time it wasn't even you guys I fucking tricked myself

Attached: 1548553089378.jpg (842x944, 111K)

Oh right, you memory rep before day 25 so you dont know about the Disciplinary team. Now the moment Punishing Bird gets out his pals get out so yeah its going to hurt even more user.

Attached: 15424524228.jpg (905x1000, 113K)

Why can't you breach him by getting bad results? A decently-equipped guy should be able to survive doing half-assed work on him while still getting the counter to decrease. I didn't know you had Army in Pink though, that might make shit more complicated. What other WAWs do you got?

This comic is awesome.

I wonder if the employees are as autistic as Gebura and call out their attacks with their EGO whenever they use them.

Nah.
Unless you specifically headcanon it.

no I can survive doing half assed work on him easily, my gigachads can survive his white damage like it's nothing, the problem is that I'm running out of time in the day before the nastier ordeals come out to play
I also have alriune who's easy to breach and easy but tedius as fuck to suppress, burrowing boy who eviscerates whoever triggers him to breach(and lower guys don't even last long enough to make him breach, they just die), naked nest which cannot be suppressed, la luna which cannot be suppressed(?), and I believe that's all of them(I got a LOT of HEs and 4 alephs).

it had such a nice opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=JolW04xo9Wk

What game is this?

Attached: pug.jpg (395x700, 30K)

I can't let little Pecker out now or this thing comes out immediately after? Should I just repo? I want the gear from slime bitch though.
Here's my abno lineup, subject to change because of Super ZAYIN man
Control
>One Sin
>Luminous Bracelet
>Fairy Festival (moved here by ZAYIN)
>Music Man (moved here by ZAYIN)
Information
>Wellcheers (Z)
>1.76 MHz
>Nothing There (Z)
>Melting Love (Z)
Training
>Punishing Bird (Z)
>Wall Gazer
>Grave of Cherry Blossoms
>Old Belief and Promise
Security
>Laetitia
>We Can Change Anything
>Big Bird
>Blue Star
Central
>Shelter 27th March (Z)
>Bald
>Schadenfreude
>You Must Be Happy
Lower Central
>Old Lady (Z)
>Plague Doctor
>? (This bird carries an unfair scale)
>? (Tool)
Picked the last two at random between this thread and the previous one, second one was a ball shaped box it came in.

ALART DO NOT REPO
these are definitely spoilers
You D E F I N I T E L Y want Slimebitch's armor. Don't worry about Apocbird this time if you're not confident.
The reason why is because you can work 'safely' on the scalebird(Judgment Bird) with her armor, and that bird has ALEPH-class gear despite only being WAW.
Do that much at the very least. So two more days if you can, then repo the fuck outta there.

So, I just beat day 47. Pain in the ass, lost 2 losers and one okay agent, but I'm still trucking. I have 98% on the Codex but I don't know what's preventing me from reaching 100, everything is fully researched, and I matched it up with the wiki. The only thing missing is Don't Touch Me, but I did the thing to get his details and repo'd him out. Wat do?

Additionally, if you don't mind clerk deaths, just spam Work at the start of the day on music man and let him breach over and fucking over until you get his armor too. He steals your power for his performance, so that's why you do it early.

Two days places me on the next imprint but I'll try to do it anyway. I feel like I have a strangely high amount of ALEPHs, I can't get enough boxes from music man for his info but last thread I was told he's one too.

I can almost guarantee that if you checked the wiki and they're all there at observation level 4, then you missed a miniscule nonfunctional smidgen of extra use info not required for the IV observation level on some useless tool abno.

Lobotomy corporation

Might as well do Alriune x5. Kill all your clerks early on, then just have your chads suppress her when she breeches and leave everyone else in the main room (and set the game on fast forward since the chase is long). Not very exciting, but it's safe and should only take 5 extra works in your day

Does he only kill one department? I don't mind clerk deaths but Big Bird might.

OKAY!
So if i screw up even once the baby starts his shit? How lame.

Just the one.

I would strongly, strongly recommend that you try and beat bird Voltron. You got him pretty early which is unfortunate but he is extremely valuable. Get to day 26, gather all the energy you need, then let the birds out. If you are crippled after winning just repo back and rebuy the gear. The drops are amazing and mean you never have to fight him again, though if you only lose a couple agents, even good ones, it is advisable that you keep going because his gift is awesome.

For tips on how to actually beat him: the bird himself is invulnerable, you have to kill these 3 eggs corresponding with one of the birds, with each egg destroyed removing one of his powers. Group your agent by damage type because each egg has a damage type that heals instead of hurt, though white damage always works. The red egg should be last because it doesn't do much. If you like taking your time focus down the bandaged pale egg first, otherwise the black eyeball egg is much more dangerous. If the bird shows up where your guys are just send them next door. I beat him with no losses so keep up the fight!

A bit more spoiling of the bird: the bird himself isn't a threat, whatever that can breech from your facility is. Even the weakest of agents can survive his facility-wide attack since it does percentage damage instead of true damage. If you see a dangerous abnorm melting down, work on it or prepare to fight it while managing the bird's eggs.

Homa's mission rewards are cool and all but I am definitely not grinding my 20+ V chards to 120. Fuck that shit.

Check to see if you forgot some garbage like the last entire minute of WCCA or maybe a few uses of the tree sap

Ok, I'm going to try it then while he's in Control.
I'm going to try and do it with my two ALEPH agents and my WAW agent, but I currently have Nothing There, Big Bird, Melting Love, and Blue Star able to breach and inflict severe damage, as well as music man.

No, I just checked again. Nothing's locked, even on the tools, even on WCCA.

You don't need to, but having the cap higher just means more potential. If you use the same people over and over you will find they reach max all-stats pretty easily.

fuck central command's quad deck
failed many meltdowns because of it

Just move your dudes one row down at the start of the day.

I instinctively knew to move every team in Central down just one floor very early on. Doing that at the start of every day makes the world and your company a better place.
Should really just start there tho.

>watching the performance, now have enough PE Boxes to unlock some info, the Silent Orchestra begins his not terribly silent performance
>watch clerk after smug faced clerk go in and instantly die
>watched a super smug clerk stop by the door, turn to their tired looking colleague, then turn back and go into the door

Attached: Kin.gif (500x500, 157K)

Godspeed, smugface.

And somehow one lone female clerk survived the encounter, no idea how but she's the last clerk alive in the department.

>hey manager watch this

Attached: results of green midnight.png (567x328, 206K)

>lone deaf clerk clapping for the performance
bretty gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEW06fayrdY

You asked for ALEPH gear and now you have it

Attached: 1549751609967.gif (326x240, 842K)