FUCK ME DEAD, what a game!

FUCK ME DEAD, what a game!

You know when a game has "overwhelmingly positive" user reviews? I never check them out because I'm contrarian as fuck and never believe normies. I actively look out and play shit games just so I can feel superior that I am different. But fuck me, Cuphead - fuck, what a game. Everything the normies said about this game is true, this may be the best game I've played in years.

Are there any other games I'm missing out on due to my contrarianism? I tried Hollow Knight but didn't enjoy it that much. I also gave Undertale a go but didn't like that either.

Attached: Cuphead_(artwork).jpg (460x215, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlivqMBDuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically The Last of Us. Despite what Yea Forums says it's not a walking simulator, and not SJW unless you consider having gay characters to be inherently SJW

OP, if you enjoyed cuphead, you’ll hate tlou

This person is wrong, I enjoyed both.

You sound like a stupid ass faggot.

Never claimed I wasn't a stupid ass faggot, cunt.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING DLC

You’re a cuck

> Liking games makes you a cuck
Yea Forums in a nutshell

Judging by that outlook, I assume you haven't played Shovel Knight. People might dismiss it as "yet another retro style game" just looking at it but it's legit, and the expansions only get better.

Attached: 1555526045002.jpg (600x528, 316K)

play a hat in time

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (896x720, 929K)

I was just about to suggest this one too.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Celeste. It's a very well-executed precision platformer with hard bonus levels and some banging tunes.

>unless you consider having gay characters to be inherently SJW
I mean, kinda'. Really, though, The Last of Us is a teenage girl simulator, which is hella worse.

This. Its fun. It's not as challenging but its okay.

Shovel Knight and Hollow Knight may be up your alley.

>like a reddit slideshow makes you a cuck
Yes

I was expecting it at E3 desu, but apparently it's later this year.

you don't get to complain about teenage girl simulators if you use the word hella

Every thread here is a reddit slideshow and you still haven't left.

Meme game

I just beat Last of Us two weeks ago and holy fuck it was great. Can’t believe I played a rerelease of a PS3 game.
Deserves the praise for sure

Epic comeback xD

This. I was surprised it ended up living up to the hype after so many years. It isn’t a perfect game but if you’re gonna play AAA movie games at least play the good one. Also loved Cuphead but I was aboard the announcement-era hype train for that one.

I have bad news for you OP. YOUR THE NORMIE.

The game was repetitive as fuck and entertaining for about 10 mins. The art style only appeals to manchildren. I bet you still eat cereal don't you?

That game is bad.

>I couldn't beat the first bosses, game bad
LOL

I eat grown up cereal with soimilk.

I don’t know how to put this lightly but you sound like a bit of an idiot if you intentionally avoid good games just to feed your ego

>my game is HARD, and only for the most HARDCORE of gaymers, therefore it is good

Nailed it, the game isn't hard, you just need to have pattern recognition.

>I bet you still eat cereal
I'd like to know the last child you saw downing a box of special k

> Yea Forums thinks cereal is for manchildren
> MFW
Just when you think you've seen it all

Attached: 4858e6302b8122537577928e9a838cdc.png (420x420, 426K)

>He thinks Cuphead it's hard
Kek

I don't retard. I'm pointing out the retard logic of the other retard.

Incorrect. Tell me some more of your wrong opinions.

Oh look, another contrarian.

>I'm contrarian!
You should try killing yourself OP, normies hate that shit

Well now he's definitely not going to.

KATANA ZERO.
PLAY THIS GAME. GOD DAMN IT CRIMINALLY UNJUST HOW UNKNOWN IT IS.

JUST PLAY IT user right now.

Attached: zero.png (1000x563, 835K)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 45K)

I mean it is wrong for the market to switch towards teenage girls. With Gaming becoming more prevalent and normal Games targeted at a younger teenage audience just getting into gaming would be an excelent tactic as you would be able to install a next generation userbase. we are already in for the long con.

TLDR
>More cute girls doing cute girl things games are good

Attached: cunning.png (789x450, 323K)

>Manchild
Wasn't that always to userbase of Yea Forums. I don't see why you think that is a bad thing.

I'm on too many happy meds to kill my self right now. :3

Stay happy user, you are loved

Attached: 1549304965178.gif (200x200, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlivqMBDuY

to sell it on you more.

What didn't you like about Hollow Knight? I'm curious, Hollow Knight is as close to a flawless game as I've seen in a long-ass time. Also, I recommend Katana Zero like this user said, it's short as hell but goddamn what a ride.

It actually is. He fucking destroyed your argument with a dangerously redpilled truth bomb.

I liked it but it's too big, I spent a while trying to beat the last part of the Colloseum, when I finally beat it I forgot all about the map.

i'm with what the other user said. I have played hollow knight and had no qualms with the game it just did not grab my attention. Maybe its personnel taste but the atheistic and style does not interest me.

You asked so I'll answer, I thought it was boring and the combat wasn't that good. I can understand why you think its good but I played until maybe the third or fourth boss (which in this game is kinda like not even passing the tutorial). I couldn't get into it. The art style is cool though. I maybe will return at some point but for now I'm playing Cuphead and then gonna move onto that Celeste and Katana Zero.

>Cuphead at E3 2015 with a 2016 release date
>not at E3 2016
>delayed to 2017
>Cuphead DLC at E3 2018 with a 2019 release date
>not at E3 2019
>???????
it's definitely 2020 now, pisses me off but it's understandable considering how much work it takes to develop the game

OP confirmed australian
finish hollow knight and support aussie developers faggot

not going to lie. i think the game sucks cause its too hard. i only finished the first world and lost interest after i couldnt beat the genie

Attached: git gud.png (500x616, 108K)

>this game sucks cause i'm bad

Attached: 02064BA2-3657-4B26-B060-290C65261C6B.jpg (404x433, 59K)

Katana Zero is in fact good, and the best way to play it is to not know shit about it. Just pirate it and buy if you like it.

It was disappointing that doing drugs and giving your sword to V didn't make you go through the entire next level without the sword

Just to shit on that reddit fag some more here is some OC.

Attached: kek.jpg (1491x2021, 174K)

very nice, user

not going to lie. memes aside if you have some weed or liqueur when you play zero enjoy a wild fucking ride.