ONE HOUR UNTIL SIMPSONS HIT AND RUN 2 ANNNOUNCEMENT

simpsons writers having e3 panel at 6 pst and will likely be announcing something.

Attached: 1504222794_tumblr_o1xo2wc6V31tjmvjgo3_400.png (390x367, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=UqQmlYWYCNE
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4Qxl2_r4s
youtube.com/watch?v=4y07g7N2ROo
youtube.com/watch?v=capTpivF8n0
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=sneed
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4
youtu.be/yGudjhc2Nu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know it'd be like a mobile game

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM

bump

>2019
>Giving a single fuck about the Simpsons

can't wait for Tapped Out 2

sneed

stream link, 30 minutes to go

>Good
>Simpsons

Please OP don't do this to yourself. Not even THQ could save this shit.

>Plus, hear the stories behind the famous video game references in the show, like The Simpsons visit to the E4 video game convention in the esports inspired episode, "E My Sports."
>esports inspired episode

Attached: simpus.png (1198x700, 146K)

simpsons is hip now
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ4Qxl2_r4s

Coincidence?
youtube.com/watch?v=4y07g7N2ROo

bump

Link?

based

I hope its a sequel but Im fine with a remake

Literally nothing is going to happen. They're going to have some generic talk about video games and their shitty esports episode

DO THE HOMER SHAKE

almost definitely this

This. There isn't a more soulless, out of touch program on television. They aren't even self-aware enough to know everyone actively hates what they're making.

it was almost as bad as it is now in 2003 and they still put out a great game. the 2007 game wasn't bad either.

I don't get it.

fuck

you know none of the simpsons writers at the time worked on hit & run

Why would you want Hit and Run 2? Hit and Run wasn't a very good game on it's own, it's only carried by the massive amount of fanservice and nods to the earlier seasons of the show. There have been almost two times as many bad seasons as good ones now, so the amount of fanservice for the good show would be vastly outnumbered by the bad.

formally chuck

Some shitty Yea Forums simpsons meme that neo/v/ can only remember one word from

oh fuck here we go lets get this over with

>please clap

MARGE I’M FREAKING OUT

Oh, I guess it's being hosted by the Conan Clueless Gamer guy.

b a s e d
> n
> d
> r
> e
> d
> p
> i
> l
> l
> e
> d

HD remake of Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge please

Great show user. You wasted my time more than Konami.

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 451K)

I hate nu-simpson so much

Fucking fags

except there wouldn't be much of any fanservice to the the bad seasons because - let's face it - what are they gonna reference?

so that's it? they made it exclusive for the live audience?

I'll take a blank screen for 10 minutes over ebin Simpsons video game references any day

all you need to see is this really
youtube.com/watch?v=capTpivF8n0

sounds like you got trolled, meme'd gifd and pwned

Attached: clowning around.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

feed

>Making shit exclusive to live audience
>At E3
>In 2019
What the fuck

Wow, what a great panel...

it's just a 3 minute highlight reel

no apu no buy

It's like they think this is fucking Comic-Con.

Attached: 7dc.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Why are you even watching?

Imagine being hyped for a game with writing from nu-simpsons creators
You're fucking retards

haha fuck's sake

SOUND

>ordering your audience to clap

LET'S TALK ABOUT MOBILESHIT

Attached: 1560217778093.jpg (1200x899, 164K)

>straight into a discussion about Tapped Out
ahahahaha

>Mobileshit
>EA
Fucking dropped

>Nu-Simpsons hit and run
Get that AIDS out of here

isn't that his mom?

yes

this sucks man

Formerly

Have they announced The Sneed Videogame yet?

Attached: 1548288091293.png (638x309, 5K)

who the fuck cares about tapped out

>Konamis announcement was the TG16 mini (still not a bad idea, fuck you haters.)
>The simpsons conference is not even live.

ok, the last 2 big events of the E3 turned out to be dissapointing as hell.

it is live

but no one can see it.

>Tapped Out has Sneed's Feed and Seed
SNEEDCHADS WIN AGAIN

Attached: 1559339987976.png (725x598, 1.67M)

A bunch of literal out of touch boomers talking about how they love mobile games.

& fucks

Will sneed be a playable character?

check the link again, though who cares since they are padding by talking about some shit mobile game atm

its like one of their director commentaries
its more entertaining than the show today though

what the fuck is this conference? get to the games already

>they're just fucking talking about lunch
What even this is fucking panel

Attached: 1557217143443.png (338x303, 64K)

thats pretty hot

S
N
E
E
D

Tapped Out is 7 years old, guys.
Formerly 6.

>Simpsons hit and run is the only game where you can kick the shit out of sneed
>its the only game people clapped for
based audience

Attached: humer.jpg (441x411, 26K)

we're fucking half way through already

Well la dee da, Mr. Wrestlemania

Formerly a quarter through

based twitch chat

Attached: sneed.png (295x522, 27K)

SNEED3

Is there a name for this specific type of Simpsons shoop? Fucking bizzarre

marge get ipad

casual simpsons fans

Please tell me nobody got excited for this.

>simpsons writers didn't get simpsons reference
This is where we're at, huh?

"If every Simpsons character were in a battle royale, who would come out on top?"

wow, riveting question. bravo.

Someone ask them about Sneed on Twitter

I just want Hit and Run HD or Simpsons to crash and burn so it can finally rest

Formerly two words as in FUCK and SUCK

Sneed, of course.

Attached: 1560093750652.jpg (544x416, 41K)

Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder

Attached: 674973[1].jpg (640x480, 58K)

Where the fuck are the Local Yokels?

Attached: 1542447784688.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Sneedposting is cancer though

>Yea Forums ruined Simpsons threads
this whole site is just irredeemable

>The gameplay of the game is still as rock solid
>But every voice actor phones in their lines and every joke made is a reference to politics
Would you still play it?

Attached: 5F93C98E-57CD-4430-9EEA-3ED2DC41FCB2.jpg (500x500, 26K)

are they new writers?

Attached: 1533361342284.png (200x235, 47K)

>"look who finally came out of his room!"
>laughter
>"we heard you don't like sneedposting user, care to explain yourself?"

Attached: sn.jpg (960x639, 122K)

most of them have been writing for the simpsons since the early 2000s

>actually starts discussing hit and run
>fat fucking landwhale changes the subject back to the fucking mobile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHGHHHH

Attached: 1553036490986.gif (252x252, 356K)

Fancy german car

Where is Daddy Ian Maxtone-Graham???

Oh no, not the Simpsons threads! anything but those!

Attached: 1534548848222.png (895x720, 642K)

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Attached: 5CFA99D0-7E74-44AD-B607-98618A8537D2.jpg (800x450, 189K)

so uh is this just a pointless interview or will there be an announcement?

>wanting a H&R with new zombie writers

I seriously shiggy diggy

*SSNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Snneeeeeeeeed...oh yes my dear....Snnnneeeeeeeeeed....quite Seedy indeed...is that....dare I say....Snnnnneeeeeeed...a fancy German car I smell?......Sneed Sneed....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....Sneed....quite Guatemalan very much so .....Snnneeeeeeeeeeeed....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....Gummy Bears.....quite soft my Chuck....Sneed...but of yes...this will do nicely....Sneed.....please my Chuck....another if you please....nice a big now....

*SSSSNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Oh yes...very good!....very Fucky and Sucky my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of Seed I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the Sneed my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of Gummy Bear my Chuck....ah yes....let me guess...Seed for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for Sneed.....Snnnneeeeeed.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well Gummy Bears......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....Sugar and Food Coloring I take it my Chuck?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little Sneed my Chuck….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small Sneed…..Sneed…ah….Snnnneeeeeeeeeeed…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….Sneed Sneed…hmmm….is that….Sneed….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…Sneed….a little Sneed more if you please…..Snnneeeeeeed…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Chuck…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…Sneed….the most Sneedy one yet my dear….Snnnneeeeeeeeeeeed….yes

Have they announced hit and run 2 yet???

Attached: 1555043521032.jpg (587x663, 199K)

SIMPSONS BATTLE ROYALE

I had a dream last night that they ended The Simpsons in 2011, then they made a Simpsons golf game where you had to go into "Terminator Mode" to reveal invisible enemies.

Attached: 1553326879634.jpg (300x300, 32K)

this is draining my life energy

tell me when something fucking interesting happens

This is boring is anything going to happen?

Pretty good

Attached: 1539970369004.jpg (1024x769, 466K)

this is as boring as their attempts of comedy in latest seasons of the simpsons

Sneed is gonna come in and kill everyone, we just have to wait a little bit.

TERMINATOR IS EVEN IN user'S DREAMS NOW? WHY IS IT EVERYWHERE AT THIS E3?

Yeah, those fucks need to stop sucking

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

they've talked more about lunch than games

It's a joke from a Simpson episode, there is a sign above a store saying sneeds feed and seed (formerly chucks)
For some reason a bunch of people I am convinced are all under 10 have latched onto the joke and spam it in every fucking Simpson thread, it's impossible to have them on Yea Forums now and it's not much better on Yea Forums

NOW WATCH ME CHUCK
NOW WATCH ME SNEE-NEED
NOW WATCH ME CHUCK, CHUCK
NOW WATCH ME SNEE-SNEED

Gotta cash in on the new movie

FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Are... are people enjoying this?

it's over simpsonsbros... go on without me

>e3 presentation is literally nothing
>Sneedchads ruin yet another Simpsons thread
OH NO NO NO COMFYBROS, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

It began with some butthurt user who wanted to end all Simpsons posting for some reason.

Goddamnit pan

FEW
MORE
MINUTES

sneed

When's the Netflix panel?

Attached: Domikrump.png (1024x658, 182K)

Why are you guys expecting something? Never did they say there would be some sort of game.

TIGER SEX AND THE BEES AND THE EAGLES

with how boring and plastic this E3 was I kinda welcome unscripted boring cringe. I'm desperate.

So it was all for fucking nothing then right?

Konami fan here. Just... Don't expect anything from a E3 panel... You guys will be disappointed...

>no only did they read pan's tweet, but
>THEY KNOW WHO PAN IS

Attached: 1304580456690.jpg (150x141, 5K)

I can't speak for anyone else but it doesn't bother me one bit, I actually feel sorry for you guys because you're so angry at the world that you spend hours a day posting a stale, worn out meme. It's not about going to Yea Forums or not going to Yea Forums either because you guys spam it in threads that aren't even remotely related to the simpsons so that's bullshit as well. You guys will come into any thread that people are having a nice time in and spam it in a desperate attempt to derail everyone else's good time. You're like a woman that stumbles into a bunch of men having a productive conversation and immediately makes it all about her. You're losers, but you get (you)s for your awful posts and that fuels your narcissism and gives you enough of a dopamine rush to do it again, and again, and again. Do we regret having fun threads? No, you didn't teach anyone here a lesson. You're just a pathetic neet saying a word again and again and chuckling to yourself stupidly like the genetic failure you are. That's hilarious that you think I'm mad, like you made some sort of difference in the world by derailing threads about a 20 year old show. I make 200k a year and I have a wife and a family and you will never, EVER be even a fraction of the man I am so you know what? You can have this one insignificant victory in life. Good for you. You might want to think about something though, you could have earned a doctorate with all the time and energy you spent forcing this stupid fuck meme. Instead you sat in your basement, and you did this. This is what you did with the last four years of your life, and eventually you're going to wake up one day and your parents will be gone, and your safe space will be gone, and all the sneedposting in the world isn't going to save you from the reality check of being homeless and unemployable because you slowly went insane, posting the same joke over and over again in a dimly lit room. Wasting your life. It's sad really.

It was also for sucking nothing.

>Konami fan here
stopped reading there!

New Tapped Out update themed around Sneed.

moderately based

Wow it's fucking nothing

HIT & RUN BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

too long, didn't sneed.

sometimes I watch director commentaries about the Simpsons
its good to have on in the background
i'm surprised that they are still updating tapped out holyshit

S I M P S O N S
T A P P E D
O U T

Attached: 1559612950259.gif (409x398, 2.2M)

SIMPSONS BATTLE ROYAL

HE'S FUCKING IN

Attached: 21755.png (750x650, 53K)

formerly something

Seriously, the mods need to get off their lazy asses and do something about this shit meme. Never again can we discuss the most important television show of all time. Every fucking time we try these underage faggots show up and spam their dead reddit meme. Either filter "sneed" and all words related to the meme, or have the system see it as spam and auto-ban them. Don't let the shitposters win.

What were you idiots expecting?

>one announcement
>Tapped Out update

Attached: 1493038160386.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Your dream, SPONSORED BY TERMINATOR DARK FATE

Of course Conan's dumb nerd jockey know's who pan is

sneed

>it's just a Tapped Out update
Ahahahaha, it's fucking nothing, get rekt comfyfags.
Back to our eternal Sneed schedule.

Attached: 1553623538271.png (186x198, 46K)

I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER THIS WHOLE BOARD IS INSANE, INSANE I TELL YOU I CAN SNEEDPOST TOO, LOOK AT ME SNEEED SNEEEEEED I'M A WORTHLESS BASEMENT DWELLER JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE SNEEDPOSTER, CALL ME BASED I SHITPOST AND MAKE THE BOARD WORSE, NOBODY MINDS, SNEEEEEEED SNEEEEEEED I'M DERAILING THE SIMPSONS THREADS, GIVE ME A "BASED!" NOW I'M EVEN DERAILING OTHER THREADS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'M A SNEEDPOSTER I DON'T SNEED TO MAKE PRODUCTIVE POSTS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR ME SNEEED SNEEED SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED I'M TOTALLY OKAY, I'M BETTER THAN OKAY, I'M A SNEEDPOSTER OH HI HIRO, I'M THE WORST POSTER IN THE WORLD, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS I GIVE YOU AD REVENUE AND DATA MINING OH, WHAT'S THIS? A JANNY WHO DOES IT FOR FREE? WELL, I DON'T SNEED TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE I'M A SNEEDPO

Attached: 1536015102818.jpg (424x424, 38K)

Stop being such a Chuck, user.

Did they announced just contra?

is tapped out unironically worth playing?

Attached: HVNBWD5.gif (252x198, 976K)

based

No, absolutely not

Attached: 1548365937413.jpg (1280x960, 419K)

Fuck no

how does hit and run play on windows 10

No

>Lightning never strikes twice

Maybe.

Attached: 1530753003645.jpg (2048x1536, 737K)

yo wheres the stream link?

Unironic based frank grimes poster.

Lmao no

It's from some old meme list that talked about the best "hidden" jokes in the Simpsons. The joke itself is fairly retarded ("Chuck's Fuck and Suck") but Yea Forums latched onto it as ironically circlejerking the brilliance and complexity of this shitty Simpsons joke. From there it spiraled out of control and now it's a bit like baneposting in that there really is no greater joke, the joke is in the meaningless of it.

Sneed.

not at all

You tell me.

Attached: 1551794124213.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Like trash, it works on windows 7 to windows 8 max

Thank fuck, I've been searching for this one for months.

BASED

Attached: TheVirginChuckVsTHECHADSNEED.jpg (961x437, 60K)

I always though the joke was that it was called "Chuck's Seed and Feed" and the owner decided to change his name to the nonsensical "Sneed" so his story would have a rhyming name.

why not just emulate the GameCube version

>nonsensical
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=sneed

Attached: file.png (1450x614, 56K)

I used to play it, like back in 2014 or whatever. It got boring after awhile.

None of these are chuck or sneed
Low level post
fuck off moeposter

As a first name though?

Are you fucking with me?

sneed

It's from an autistic lunatic on Yea Forums who spammed it nonstop every day for three years and counting specifically trying to stop any discussion of the Simpsons on Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums. Children because they are stupid copy it and just parrot it when they see an image from the Simpsons now.

It's exclusively a surname afaik.

Sorry. Yeah it was hard to tell with that one. Is this one any better?

Attached: SNEED.png (640x480, 222K)

Ah yes just filter
>sneed
>chuck
>gucci
>loafers
>German
>car
>Guatemala
>formerly
>fuck
>suck

It's not like Baneposting. People actually like Baneposting. Yea Forums didn't latch onto the sned thing, one autist starting spamming it trying deliberately to ruin any Simpsons threads because he was angry. It's not meant to be funny or entertaining, it's just meant to stop any discussion of the show.

The great irony is that original joke co-opted for the spam isn't even funny.

I was on a Banjo high but the thought of anyone talking about the Simpsons in a positive light ruined it for me.

Well, if it isn't Mr. Salad Fork. You couldn't grow stink on a monkey.

Attached: 1543139985028.png (529x674, 398K)

>Hate Sneed
>Meanwhile board is infested with low effort Pepe's and Wojaks
Alright, play the double standard harder faggots.

Formerly on a Banjo low.

It formerly was

so, did something happen?

>counting specifically trying to stop any discussion of the Simpsons on Yea Forums
he did a pretty good job, you have to admit

Attached: wl.png (499x550, 310K)

Yeah, Sneed came in and killed everyone, it was pretty epic

>implying I hate Sneed
Shut up Chuck

WOW
youtube.com/watch?v=zc3vAdsiPV4

Yup. I think the thread needs to be archived now.

Formerly thin cargo

I told you guys they are trying to turn E3 into another San Diego Comic Con where whatever popular entertainment show up to talk about their shit related to the original purpose of the event or not.

All it took was spending four straight years of his life posting the same thing every day on an anonymous image board. Truly what an accomplishment.

E3's new slogan should be: "Formerly about videogames"

SNE3D

I can't wait for sneed and chuck to guest star next season as redneck rapist.

>Where you think you goin city boy.

You laugh but look at this and Netflix. In a year or two expect a disney and MCU movies panel.

Where can we expect a panel for feeding and/or seeding? Gamer farmers are an untapped market.

Attached: 1554766816851.gif (300x225, 3.7M)

And a Star Wars panel at E3 with exclusive looks at their new tv show based on KotOR.

sneed

My only problem with sneedposting is that it's reduced the frequency of other autistic forced memes like Dignity and the lemons. Some of the edits that came from that are hilariously surreal.

Attached: 1515971681704.gif (405x303, 1.89M)

>I don't sneed to be careful

Attached: ralph.png (462x341, 323K)

what's this referencing anyway

Attached: 1532399110540.jpg (585x328, 44K)

based

Attached: 5ee312807c78f9d2983d4d6cf1339959.png (650x340, 384K)

youtu.be/yGudjhc2Nu4

Attached: 630D1985-41D4-41EC-823A-0F06850B3CAD.gif (375x304, 872K)

Did this get announced then or no?
Anywhere to watch?

i'll have 6 tacos please

Formerly unhumorously abstract

Sneed: The Videogame got announced
get hyped

Based

Good job /t/rans/v/estite bro

Formerly human

actual answers on this?

Yesneed

user browses the torrents and videogames boards? I don't get it, this might be even more puzzling than the Sneed joke.

S11E05

sneed

Why do I remember grimes from a way earlier episode?

based