Ridley

>Ridley
>King K.Rool
>Simon Belmont
>Banjo-Kazooie
Is Smash complete now? Like is there even anyone left that legitimately needs to be in the game. They got everyone. They checked off every important character. The DLC could end here and I wouldn't feel any sense of absence.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best
youtube.com/watch?v=RrSTcRvPyhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP
MAKING
SMASH
THREADS

There are fucking DOZENS of smash threads already on the catalog. Go there or go to /vg/.

Goku needs to get in to complete it

god that render has so much fucking SOUL

still need tetronimo and doomguy/bj blazkowicz

Banjo was it. He was literally the final piece of the puzzle.

start coping now, rosterfags. when even banjo can get in, you have no arguments left.

Attached: 7.Agumon.png (348x469, 121K)

I can't believe Trunks and Gohan got in before Goku

I still want Waddle dee, but I cam wait until next game or port or whatever.

WAH-HEM!!!

Attached: Waluigi-featured-1.jpg (970x545, 73K)

>Banjo was it. He was literally the final piece of the puzzle.
>piece of puzzle
>puzzle piece
>jiggy
wait a minute, that card...

As much as I want Porky Minch, he's not even close to the importance of Banjo, Ridley and K. Rool... so yeah, it's pretty complete now thanks to Banjo and Kazooie.

Attached: Heavily_Armored_Pokey_Sprite.png (256x320, 3K)

Kek

>have to wait 3 more months at the minimum to actually play him
the wait hurts a lot fucking more when you know it's coming

Are you retarded?

He's the only vidya founding father who's not in it at this point.

Attached: 8VkLL5vYWU3ENwqnR8QKAk.jpg (940x529, 228K)

Sakurai, please. Add pic related so I can stop caring about the DLC.

Attached: gigachad.png (400x400, 227K)

We are still missing Geno and Waluigi.
Almost there.

Just Geno. And hes never getting in. Smash will never be complete but its pretty damn close.

No one. Genofags will continue to post their delusions but every character who deserves to be in the game is already in the game.

He's already an assist trophy.

It will never be enough. Sakurai should just release a Smash Mugen game where people can create their own characters and have at it.

This. Doomguy needs in. Carmack’s the only Western game dev Sakurai’s ever acknowledged in interviews as revolutionizing games and being a major part of game history.

Geno's the last real boomer pick. Not that there aren't popular old characters, but I wouldn't say someone like Porky was popular "in the day." Now, maybe.

I doubt anyone's holding their breath, though.

we still need leon/jill and doomguy.

They're getting it all done now since they'll never get everyone back again with all the licensing

>No Poppy/Rex/Zeke
/Morag
I wont be satisfied until we get a xenoblade 2 representation in smash as a playable character.

Attached: xeno29.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Toad
Dixie maybe
Some kinda Mario RPG, probably Paper Mario

Attached: Sats.jpg (368x356, 13K)

>Monster Hunter
>Crash
>Rayman
>Doomguy
>Dante
>Resident Evil rep

There's probably a shit tons of other Nintendo characters too, but we at least need 3 of the these characters.

pic related is all i want, the rest can be treated as little bonuses of mine

Attached: 1558355888081.png (2000x1818, 1.52M)

Attached: 1334445209311.png (600x600, 303K)

Bomberman deserved it more and you know it

Paper Mario is a must

>geno
>"""boomer"""
don't kid yourself. most genofags are just zoomers who want him because of le epic newgrounds maymays.
not that it matters, though. they'll screech loudly enough on twitter to get him into smash 6 because that's how low the bar is now.

Attached: 1541078365732.png (596x385, 118K)

Hahahahahaahahahahaahaahahaaa, imagine actually believing that Doom is popular or relevant

Attached: EC17EF82-0E33-4131-9855-A08C2046D025.png (1564x1409, 186K)

Give me Phoenix Wright and I'll be complete.

Attached: phoenix.png (371x392, 159K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best

ctrl+f "doom" :-)

Wrong, but close

Attached: Goemon_the_Ninja.png (1179x1179, 822K)

or just bring him back to MvC

> Only 5 lists needed
Jesus Christ that’s pathetic, no wonder soiboys changed it

>popular or relevant
two things that no longer matter now that fursuit bear has been screeched into the game.

Rex.

Actually they're very popular

Crash Bandicoot

Attached: Rayman.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>of the top 10, 7 are Nintendo games

Papa N killin it.

Attached: 1467620876667.png (196x197, 34K)

based

Imagine going back in time and telling someone that K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie would get into Smash before Dixie Kong.

Attached: Dixie.png (259x300, 89K)

Geno is the biggest bandwagon character ever. He's a totally inane choice.

Amazon Germany confirmed that Banjo has a new game in development for the Switch. Nice cope though

wow nintendo truly must make the best games, it's definitely not that they nearly unavoidably wormed their way into the brains of children and permanently affect their outlooks just like the disney of gaming

That's not how /vg/ works

I'd believe it because by the time Banjo came out Dixie was already a literally-who.

>Amazon Germany

Attached: 1444226381199.gif (240x291, 568K)

Cope.

Attached: 05_linka_concept3_hh145_6837990141_o.jpg (530x584, 84K)

The only one I can think of that has leftover never ever autism is Geno.

phoenix wright and travis touchdown pls

This fuck Shulk. He is the worst mc of xeno

RATE IT RIGHT NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=RrSTcRvPyhI

All they need is Soap Mactavish and we're good to go

These two and/or Doomguy would finish it rather nicely.

After that, Sakurai deserves to take a break and pursue new IP's like he's probably begging to do again.

Attached: spyro-crash.jpg (800x438, 36K)

KINO
Though it's a little weird hearing it in anything but the N64's sound chip

Dante

C
O
P
E

I love the medley that starts around 0:36

>Super Smash Bros youtube
>unlisted
>it's the actual song
what the fuk

Not as grand as Gangplank but what can be?

remember when best buy "confirmed" that p5 was coming to the switch?

all the tracks on the site are like that

they're so "popular" that they've gone a decade without any games, and all the games they did have sold like shit except for the first one. and we have to pay extra for such a nothing character!
face it, literally any character can get into smash now.

Is this list with games from less than half the Smash roster supposed to prove something, smoothbrain?

Yes it was Persona 5 Scramble, you retards thought it was mainline Persona

>face it, literally any character can get into smash now.
except the one you want

Attached: 1400787153117.gif (500x364, 984K)

that's not what the "leak" said. it also had metroid prime collection and a link to the past remake, neither of which came to fruition.

Site? what site?

the smash bros website

last i checked, the fighter pass isn't finished yet and there will be more smash games made in the future.

steethving

Honestly, at this rate, I wouldn't be very surprised if he makes it as the final DLC reveal.

i don't want steve.

Attached: agu.gif (348x260, 3.46M)

In terms of truly iconic characters in gaming.

Master Chief and Crash. They also best rep Microsoft and Sony.

Attached: Master_Chief_Crash_Mario_Sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

idk, i think sony would be better represented at this point by kratos or toro inoue.

Attached: toro.gif (400x219, 627K)

>crash
>truly iconic
let's not get too crazy here

Crash was extremely popular in the 90s, especially in Europe.

Rayman,Spyro, and Crash. Maybe Doom Guy. Those are the only characters I can think of the game could possibly add at this point besides some villans like Eggman an Porky.

BK really does make the game feel complete at this point though. I could really care less who they add.

Attached: boomer bango.png (454x448, 164K)

Leon and Crash to end the fighter's pass would literally be perfect, and Crash is pretty much the only character that would be as big of a deal as Banjo

Attached: leonandcrash.png (700x700, 477K)

Crono, Travis Touchdown, Viewtiful Joe and a Western Rep are missing

Bomberman (...) and Ninja Gaiden are the last major historic icons

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2018_06_bomberman_mizuno-1200x675[1].jpg (960x540, 30K)

Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa

Shulk is okay, after all he's like Marth, the first protag of their respective series. But having Rex & Pyra would be great.

Attached: 1517279387543.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Toad, Waluigi, Dixie Kong, Crono, Dante, Geno. Then Smash is complete.

It's the day off the conference, deal with it you spaz.

Classic sonic echo

I was OK with it until Isabelle was announced. It's bad enough that her model was never updated other than red eyes.

Attached: fine dog isabelle reveal.jpg (500x497, 309K)

But Bomberman is already in, as an assist trophy though.

WOAH!

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_from_N._Sane_Trilogy_promo_render.png (1024x768, 626K)

We won

Attached: banjocool.png (634x451, 134K)

Tbh feel kinda bad for Genobros, they were fighting a similar battle as the Banjobros

I was alive and European in the 90s and while he was popular I wouldn't think of him as especially iconic at all, mostly because even then he rubbed of generic platformer mascot. However Banjo is the same kind of deal so whatever.

Go fuck yourself, you vile piece of shit.

Except Banjo was good and wasn't burn to the ground the same way.

I'm one of 30~ people who want him in but I'd truly never ask for anything ever again.

Besides Chun-Li.

Attached: T7FR_Heihachi.jpg (640x800, 255K)

Geno

Attached: F67097D7-7311-4A42-BAB0-225AA86E868A.jpg (303x335, 46K)

Youkai Watch Stopped being relevant since 2015,

Scorpion

>yfw trailer has Ryu vs. Scorpion

>this is the same board that had ten dozen threads about a female character’s design yesterday

rayman, bomberman, crash, or spyro are all I can really think of

personally I want another non link zelda rep, specifically skull kid, but I guess sakurai hates zelda so that's not gonna happen

Honestly, I can think of two or three, yeah, but very minor characters.
-Bomberman
-Isaac / Felix
-Doomguy
-Neku Sakuraba

Attached: sonygg.png (633x900, 140K)

> Bomberman
> Minor
Dude has like 60+ games

PS4 outsold the Switch

I don't think he is an absolute priority for smash , though.

The switch is actually outselling the PS4 for now.

doomguy and/or master chief
you can't change my mind

>Banjo dropping on Duck Hunt in the trailer has the same sound effect as the Ground Pound in the games

Attached: 1458428233109.jpg (512x556, 95K)

We still need Sora

Attached: You gonna cry.jpg (316x316, 13K)

PS4 is like 96 million, Switch is about 30 so far

I still can’t believe it, it’s so surreal. Also it’s crazy how Microsoft is gonna be in the credits on the menu now

Attached: 150C5756-70DD-49F1-839C-331C606B39FF.png (1136x640, 57K)

None of you are asking the right question.

Attached: viewtiful-joe-1134089-1280x0.jpg (1280x853, 90K)

Where the FUCK is Dixie?

>zoomers
>newgrounds
I don't think you realize how long ago it was that Newgrounds was relevant.

I don't play smash so I don't know who is in or not. But I feel rayman, crash bandicoot, spyro and also maybe a star wars character, probably Vader.

Did you take into account the release dates or are you really THIS retarded?

I'd prefer Jin or Kazuya since they have devil powers

Bomberman
Lara Croft
Crash Bandicoot
Master Chief
Spyro
a Resident evil character(RE3 Jill would be my pick)

Doomguy and Crash, they're the last 2 DLC.

That's fantastic champ, what about software sales though?

Legit, the only one left should be Bomber Man. Fucker deserves a slot but I'm at least glad he got an assist trophy

>Banjos taunt is him taking a bow like he did when you 100 percent a level in BK

Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve

Attached: steveskin.jpg (520x520, 26K)

Unironically Doomguy and a Resident Evil and we'd have all the boomer characters

Custom Robo
Pyramid Head
Heavy
Monster Hunter/ Palico (namely for Mh music and stage)

Still sold more, we didn't lose shit

At least make fun of companie whose consoles actually sold less than yours, you wouldn't look as stupid that way

>Besides Chun-Li.
My fucking man

I really think more SF characters are possible. If not in Ultimate, I think we'll definitely get at least Akuma and Chun one day.

Miku is next

As a fellow Xenofag, I get what you’re feeling, the stupid Mii costume DLC still hurts to this day especially since it came right after that fucknut Incineroar, but I’ve come to terms with it for the most part, and decided that I can always replay the games to adventure with my favorite characters all over again to feel like they’re still there in my heart. It’s why I’m replaying Xenoblade X now.
If we luck out though, KOS-MOS might see a DLC spot. It’s really unlikely at this point, but I like to believe that deep down, Sakurai, for all the liking of XB2 he claimed to have, would like to give Xenofags one last hurrah while letting Namco take a spot in the DLC plan. I won’t be mad if she ain’t in, but it’d definitely bring me some kickass closure.

Attached: 14C8E634-8DEC-4376-B40C-9314855BBCE4.jpg (978x1200, 180K)

But we still gotta get an RE rep.

A game where Mario,Sonic,Pikachu,DK, Megaman,Pacman,Ryu,Cloud,Simon Belmont & now Banjo Kazooie are on the same disc.

I REPEAT : A game where Mario,Sonic,Pikachu,DK, Megaman,Pacman,Ryu,Cloud,Simon Belmont & now Banjo Kazooie are on the same disc.
(I don't know who else could happen : Terry Bogard,Ryu Hayabusa,Jin Kazama,Kyo Kusanagi,Geralt,Masterchief,Sparkster,Earthworm Jim? I just don't know anymore)

Attached: 1559924499770.jpg (858x536, 479K)

It definitely feels complete with Banjo being in but if you want to be a total completionist and go an extra mile you'd add Leon and Master Chief.

steve should get in the game
i don't even like steve, but he has had an extreme amount of relevency for like the last 5-10 years

whether you guys like it or not, minecraft has made a very very large impact on videogames and since your list seems to be trying to touch on big videogame characters, i think steve is a huge hole missing

i hope they can add a couple new wtf characters though. wii fit and piranha plant are some of my favorite reveals and smash characters in general

Attached: duck.jpg (700x525, 30K)

I had a crush on banjo as a kid so him getting confirmed makes me happy

Remember when Rare use to be in the credits for the first game and Melee, because of DK?

And there were even more FF7 threads when it got its new trailer too, ResetEra. Current games have lots of discussion. Either deal with it, or go back to where you came from

Attached: file.png (640x492, 505K)

WHERE ARE

>Issac
>Ray-01
>Andy or Will
>Sir Arthur
>Goemon
>Fighter Roar, or shit, even Sanger
>RE rep, Wesker pls
>Wonder Red or Viewtiful Joe
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Battletoads
>Phoenix Wright
>Dante
>Crono
>Digimon of some kind (gib Shoutmon instead of Agumon pls)
>TRAVIS
>Breath of Fire Ryu
>A Xeno character from before Xenoblade cancer

Any of these would have been cooler than the two we got today. Huge monkey's paw here.

You're just jealous Sony's ips aren't this popular. Go back to your movies and quit bitching. Your company is the one that decided not to do an E3 presentation.

I mean honestly the only thing I can think of is Porky because all his absence in the game is really fucking suspect

Attached: 1558209836752.jpg (418x415, 11K)

toad deserves it before waluigi

Never ever, Stevefags

Paper Mario and Porky would be the best possible scenario for me. It's the last two first party characters I truly feel are missing. Both would make for unique fighters as well.
I really hope they don't base them all purely on popularity.

Attached: 1412468582318.jpg (192x146, 11K)

Attached: zoomzoom.gif (600x300, 228K)

extremely based. Seconding this

just because nintendo fans are more prone to spamming that doesnt make your games more popular. dumbass

He is in. He just uses a sword instead of kid blasts. Didn't you watch the direct? It was literally the first thing shown.

Another Capcom rep would be nice, preferably Phoenix Wright or Dante. It's pretty obvious there won't be another one till the next game, though.

Bomberman needs to be upgraded