Oh look, more white guys

Oh look, more white guys

Attached: IMG_20190611_153208.jpg (720x404, 57K)

And that's a good thing!

Have sex

They're Asian.

They're saiyan

Attached: krabs 2.png (1024x732, 966K)

they're asian except DQ11 Hero dumbass

more like, more sword and anime guys.

>no female heroine counterpart
it's true, this entire dlc lineup will be a sausage fest
at least i can save my money

Why don't niggers make cool looking protagonists?

Attached: 1508305309571.gif (500x418, 957K)

>Oh look, more white guys
When has a black person ever gone, hol up, I'll man up and fucking save the world?
Never, not once. Why because they can fucking loot and pillage while the whites are saving it.
Don't believe me? What the fuck happened during 2014-2016 with all the fucking riots and blacks+antifa going to loot/pillage after burning down their own cities? THEY BURNED THEIR OWN CITIES TO FUCKING PILLAGE THEM. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP MY GUY.

Attached: 1425422243432.gif (499x281, 511K)

There's a few

Attached: CG_Joe.png (2000x2667, 1.94M)

That will only put them out of commission for 20minutes. Then they will cry and return to being the same lil faggots. Wont save them in fact that they only become more corrupt by it ala whine stains.

Attached: hyenas.gif (401x241, 870K)

>japan
>caucasian
so african/americans truly are the most bigoted race on the planet, huh

I sure remember Asian having blue eyes and blond hairs.

*AHEM*
Fuck niggers and trannies.

Attached: 1543207158911.png (678x690, 388K)

Only 1 of those is white.

Based

>white people have a monopoly on blond hair and blue eyes!
the absolute state of geneticlets

>MFW black gamers love these characters more than the self hating white boys.

Have more self esteem.

Attached: 1550761209055.jpg (900x600, 158K)

>Why don't niggers make cool looking protagonists?
Because they try too hard to look cool.
Also they shower themselves in bling/swag for their corporate overlords. Making them less cool.
There's a reason why a Donkey from the Kongs can achieve way more cool appeal than actuals Blacks.
They have basically done it to themselves tho by never taking a role worth admiring. At least a few have tried but it ain't easy fixing what's extremely broken.

Attached: Murkrow.png (250x250, 42K)

I don't care about Smash but after watching all those JRPGs I kinda want to get into Dragon Quest. Where do I start?

Either bait or totally historically illiterate. Delusions of grandeur.

they all have wives too, so problematic

Play Builders and Builders 2 and then wait for XIS. if you don't have a Switch, then get XI on PS4.

How badly are they going to censor her outfit?

Attached: __heroine_and_slime_dragon_quest_iv_and_etc_drawn_by_cai_man__40f0f1eeaa20d67c22c5dcc7b0de1869.jpg (1000x1529, 364K)

All the ladies say i am pretty fly for a white guy!

Attached: sleep.jpg (786x618, 53K)

I was talking about the older games mostly.

>Have more self esteem.
It ain't about self-esteem.
NPCs are literally the epitome of no fun allowed. They took haters gonna hate and turned it into a lifestyle.

Attached: Slam Jam.jpg (1434x1434, 684K)

I hate to be the guy that breaks the news but... she's not in

retard

They already "updated" her design years ago, so they probably don't need to do anything.

I thought Sazh was a cool protagonist in FFXIII
should have been the main character instead of Lightning
>cool dad
>wacky with a sense of humor
>reasonable
>not afraid of a fight, but will try to avoid it if possible
>uses handguns that transform into a rifle
>supports the team and deals damage when needed, keeps chains going
>technically savvy
absolutely based character

Wait are the fem versions of erdrick and the iv hero confirmed?

go back to school and educate yourself

I sure remember white guys having green hair. Oh wait.

Nintendo is based.

Attached: based.png (2910x806, 1.27M)

>More boring generic swordshitters.
>Not just boring generic swordshitters, but the most boring ones from a series nobody really cares about.

Attached: giphy.gif (244x240, 348K)

Even if both Japan and the west don't do Black main characters, Japan does way better black supporting characters. Sahz being one example.

III, V, VIII and XI are good starting points if you don’t want to start with the first one

No one’s trying hard enough

Attached: 730E2F20-2EAB-4411-BA82-3BB96A0B3BE3.jpg (682x1023, 93K)

Lots of non whites have coloured eyes you retard

Me on the far left

They focus on the character being black instead of being a character.

Attached: images (23).jpg (300x300, 12K)

I sure remember super saiyan being the default form that every saiyan is born with

If you don't mind "outdated" games, just start with DQ1. Tho without a guide it'll be annoying to go through. Other than that really just start with whatever looks coolest to you. The most recommended ones are DQ5 and 8, but those are also considered the best so you might wanna save the best for last or something. All of them are good games. DQ10 is obviously not really playable since it's a JP exclusive MMO.

Not east asians you stupid fuck. Colored eyes is a specific part of the dna of caucasian people.

Erdrick seems very culturally white.

What about the eyes then?

They're toriyameses.

He's probably the only black protagonist I've ever liked.

Attached: NTL_Lee_Shed_Box.png (533x719, 613K)

somebody! quick! please edit them into pic related

Attached: cover1.jpg (1095x616, 69K)

Caucasian ≠ white you stupid fuck

By not having her at all.

White is necessarly caucasian you stupid fuck. What i'm seeing in that pic is people with white skin and blue eyes, hence why they are "white".
Now show me japs with blue/green eyes or STFU.

You seem very culturally autistic.

Attached: 1560297712178.jpg (1531x803, 246K)

WE WUZ YELLOW AN SHIET

Fantastic

Fuck off to facebook.

TEN OUTTA FUCKING TEN

>I thought Sazh was a cool protagonist
Sazh over Barrett? lol Barrett did the father thing better than Sazh. Actually Barretts entirely life is way better than Sazh. Fucking arm Gatling cannon gun. Has a daughter that helps with the business and is a motivation behind his fathers work. Literally superior over this piss ant crystal turning lil faggot that has no impact on the world he lives in.

At this point black characters that start with the letter B are the top tier. Balrog, Barrett, Blade Black Baron. Then you have your D's with D Jay and Dudley. Sazh is your most sissyfied character in comparison to all of these and that kid is probably from his wifes husband at this point.

Attached: K'.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Can I skip the first game? Where should I start?

Gohan, Trunks, Goku, Yamcha

female dlc characters are too problematic.

Only 1 of them has blue eyes.

Yes.

>longest running RPG series in the world
>multiple successful spinoffs
>nobody cares about this

Go be stupid somewhere else

Goku looking dudes you gonna call them white LOL. Anime is anime they are asian

Start at the ones that aren't dated as fuck.

They look too trashy and dumb

fair argument, but you have to consider the annoying characters sahz had to interact with in FF13

Play he gameboy remake of the original it has 10x exp and gold rewards.

2 is novel but not necessary.

braincells really come to die on 4channel.org

and they all have the same face. Or perhaps there's a story about that blond/blue eyes guy coming from a place far away, in that case i'll shut up.
Another evidence that anime is retard. Japs don't have blue/green eyes, period.

Here

god I want to get fucked by all of them

>this aggression to one character
>implying I meant in the whole FF franchise
look I can understand that you prefer Barrett over Sazh, they share similarities but they're not the same character at all
Sazh is a family man that was never meant to be a warrior, he was just a civilian pilot that was unfortunately pulled into the wackiest shit while trying to keep his friends in line and hopeful
he did everything for his son, which is what every father should strive for, and not to discount barrett from that as well, he's also based but for different reasons though the children thing is something they share

Based, more white guys

What the fuck ever there are yellow purple red who gives a shit. Show me purple red yellow eyed white people blah blah kys. Quit self inserting yourself. Let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Japanese white asians.
Also fuck off.

Attached: 1492182619293.jpg (524x536, 100K)

Why does resetera hate white people so much?

>DQ isn't generi-

Dragon Quest is the jast non-jewed non-SJW'd franchise Square-Enix has left now that they butchered Tifa.

>japs don't have blue/green eyes
it's possible through genetics, this is high-school level shit

nobody has green hair or blue hair either, period. Stop we wuzing anime and get your own culture.

Attached: animehaircolor.png (1256x708, 1.21M)

Japs also don’t have magic or fight monsters what is your point? Isn’t this just you yelling at Japanese people for making their own characters look how they want them to?

Do you not realize how dumb and racist you sound by saying all this?

that is because in pre production he was white along with the little girl

there are pictures of white clem out there from pre productions sketches hahahahaha

that's why i like sazh
he wasn't black, he was a character, and arguably the best one in the game he was in
not that there was much of a bar for that unfortunately

they're just a group of morons who think they need to flagship some big social movement. They contribute nothing of value though but delude themselves into thinking they're heroes.

Just start with viii like everyone else did. It's the best in the series.

Imagine being so racist you look at anime and yell at Japanese people for being too white

Attached: D4749A0A-00E7-448A-90FA-34D521C54502.jpg (724x738, 122K)

>It's all for internet brownie points/goodboy points
gotcha

Sure no problem, if japs have a fantasy about a world where they can have white features why not. They might as well get a bigger cock and decent face as well.
Anything is possible through genetic retard. The point isn't here.
Yea you right, just like the tale of King Arthur is fiction. Yet i bet that the writers were thinking about the people in these tales as being english.

NIGGERS

6 is very good my guy

English people with glowing white hair and eyes as blue as the sky who could cut through boulders and run faster than an arrow and do magic.

Go learn about Japanese culture. Or really any fucking culture goddamn. I bet you’d get mad if they made a game that had the authentic Aztec gods in the for being too white you ignorant zoomer.

>Varg fags ruining another thread

this

Maybe you shouldn't be so openly racist.

Look who broke a blood cell, next you have a folder full of ugly asians and gonna start going nuts posting! Racism is the root of insecurities.

>Racists who hate people with light skin start another thread
ftfy

>some fat tranny is yelling at japs for cultural appropriation

Or it’s an African I guess but either way this is oddly hilarious.

Attached: 6FEE6B55-7363-4C27-9671-FB821D84A5B6.jpg (500x698, 85K)

Isn’t DQ3’s world map based on Earth nations? Where’s his home town located?

The early DQ games are heavily based on pen and paper RPGs which originated in the West hence DQ’s hefty western influence on the setting.

Lmao the jews havent learned they can't blend in with asians. This will get nowhere. They probably unironically call you filthy gaijin pigs after the devs walk off stage after showing you their japanese game. You are going to buy it anyway be honest. How many games have you bought this year from Nintendo?

If I wanted to try I, which version should I pick? Famicom?

>white racist false flag as someone who hates white people so he can whine again
ftfy

Gameboy remake for the reasons this user pointed out

>Falseflaggers accuse others of falseflagging
like clockwork