Why does Europe get all the cool shit?

Why does Europe get all the cool shit?

Attached: 3546108-link's awakening limited edition.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1138507769919578112
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/macron-popularity-french-caribbean-obscene-gesture-photo-a8563216.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims like Nintendo. Not even kidding. in Paris the millions of somalians and arabs only play nintendo switch

We get the book at least.

we get the added benefit of:
-not getting shot at schools
-not paying for healthcare
-more vidya stuff

$5 says that steelbook is made out of tin.

Based Muslims

What the fuck? Is this real? When was this announced?

like it would be made out of actual steel?
fucking retard don't ever question nintendo again

wow that's Haram. LOL.

You get the added benefit of sharia law and praying to allah

I bet its made out of your mums pussy

Based

Is the artbook the same one as in the Dreamer Edition with a different (better) cover?

Based. Cool Britania.

literally braindead
they love playing shitty fifa and PES on snoystation.

Most likely yes.

Artbooks in collector's editions are always bullshit. They're always fucking tiny and never worth it.
The steelbook is cool, though, but come on, the limited edition doesn't even come with the LA amiibo?

Probably. They seem about the same size.

Attached: D8zxf83UIAAcVDm.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>-not paying for healthcare
You do, actually, that's why your income and sales taxes are like 3 times more than in the US.

Nigger what? I got shafted on the BotW collectors edition.
None of the cool shit was in it except for the sword.

We never got the kirby collection so we shafted sometimes.

atleast when we do get stabbed we dont have to choose between dying or going bankrupt

Link's literally a Christian crusader, though.

Attached: 1488760341849.jpg (1164x3712, 1.71M)

The Nintendo artbooks in these things are usually pretty nice. They're not 300 page official complete works, but 100-150 pages is good. This one is 120 pages.

Oy, vey. Dats anti-semitic.

>Christian crusader
>Has the Crescent moon and star
>A symbol of Islam

Really makes you think.

>an useless tincan and a booklet size "book"
LIMITED EDITIONNNNNNNNNNN

t. Amerifat

North America isn’t getting it? Gay

The crescent moon is on the mirror shield which is a Gerudo item

Style
Styleless

Seriously, why don't americans have any taste

rent free

We just don't get stabbed.

this
we got shot instead

>Somalians
>Paris
??????

Exactly. Much lower rate of survival, so no need to worry about hospital bills.

/pul/ really is pathetic

Post the other one with ganon doing the jew pose

>caring what scalpers get
Club Nintendo bonuses were bullshit, but nobody's "getting" this legitimately.

Just import it. Switch games are region free and you get the added satisfaction of cucking some smelly yuropoor out of a limited edition.

Attached: 1546296206783.gif (1230x543, 634K)

this one ?

Attached: Master.png (1797x1070, 1.18M)

>120 page artbook of phone graphics

ummmmmm

He does get it in the Guerudo dungeon though.

I want that mahfuckin steelbook

Becasue they need them buy more switches. They keep fucking buying GTA and PS4's

I still do not understand why awakening has the botw font, it pisses me off

>cool shit
Nothing about this remake is cool

On their twitter.
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1138507769919578112

Europeans earn higher wages, have more guaranteed time off, and don't have to stockpile money and time off in case they get sick, so are more inclined to buy cool stuff since they can afford it and take the time to really enjoy it.

>Europeans earn higher wages

Attached: IMG_1339.jpg (1256x533, 106K)

Attached: HYEEH.jpg (480x307, 41K)

Attached: IMG_1340.jpg (1536x1520, 314K)

That's fucking Moldova tho. They're still stuck in 1991.

Switzerland has no minimal wage, but the "consensus" is about 4000 Swiss Francs.
Your pic is bullshit.

Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet and messiah.

>he doesnt know
I wish i was still ignorant of the brutal rape happening of paris

becuase yurocucks will happily waste money on garbage like limited editions, so Nintendo milks them for all it's worth

The majority of europe have shitty wages that barely allow to live right. There are countries where 70% of the income goes to taxes and thats for middle class

Extra plastic for the plastic game.

Fitting.

Attached: 1534890447295.gif (200x150, 1.07M)

Does European shit come to australia

>125 page artbook
>1 chacter portrait per page

Europeans don't buy video games they just play the newest FIFA game every year and nothing else
I hate talking to Europeans about video games it's always the same shit, fortnite, minecraft and FIFA

They don't buy games, so they need extra appeal

>There are countries where 70% of the income goes to taxes and thats for middle class
>meanwhile in reality even the highest doesn't go over 45%

Attached: mhm.gif (171x172, 962K)

>I hate talking to Europeans about video games it's always the same shit, fortnite, minecraft and FIFA
So if the americans I talk to only have madden, fortnite and league in their heads, who actually plays all the other videogames?

To keep people satisfied and prevent yet another world war.

Wow 45% of $1 since there's no minimum wage laws which even china has
LMAO glad I'm Canadian my $14 minimum wage makes me richer than 75% of Europe and my 1,500 square foot apartment is bigger than your presidents cuck shed

I don't know what Americans do, I'm not an American and unlike Europeans I don't think or talk about them all day

Never heard of a sandnegro playing nintendo.

>gets called out for being a retard
>instantly tries to deflect
Can't wait until /pol/tards start their crusade.

Attached: pol plays WD.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

this

You pay taxes for medicaid and some other tax fee I forgot about, except you can’t use it it’s only for people who don’t work and don’t pay taxes. So it works out the same.

We’re all equally fucked.

>cucknadian can't use google
not even surprised.

>Muslims like Nintendo
What?
They hate Nintendo. If they loved it Sony wouldn't be the dominant console in Europe

Actually a really nice limited edition.

>dorf
>Jewish
means town in german.

Which country are you from
The ones who joined us in the war or the ones we beat in the war?
CANADA IS NUMBER ONE
ONLY NATION TO EVER DEFEAT AMERICA IN WAR AND OCCUPY THEIR CAPITAL
MLB NHL AND NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS
I can use your moms pussy though she loves my home made 100% organic maple syrup straight from the source

Are us Ausfags getting anything? I've checked my locals and they don't seem to have anything outside the base game.

He gets it in the mudslime dungeon, so it's pretty accurate. Except they reversed the roles, All females instead of males

>be european
>dont care about FIFA or PES because it's the same shit every year and the best games were made about 15 years ago(PES5 and 6)
It's true the majority is like that, but that happens in america, is that thing called the casuals.
In Europe Football Manager is also big and people play fps often. And playstation, doesnt matter the game, just playstation.

>he really thinks I'm from europe and not just able to use jewgle like any sane person
Keep going, show me how stupid you really are.

Attached: oh shit he's for real.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

That steelbook is cool as shit. I might buy it, even though I usually don't waste money on collector's editions.

>Seriously, why don't americans have any taste
Because visual/design art is rarely, if ever, taught with any level of seriousness in primary education. At best, it's considered a dubious add-on to the curriculum, at worst, a waste of funding that could be better used either to teach kids how to better read, write and calculate or to build a school football field to have Friday night games.

>Canadian
>Calling others cucks
You fucking faggot. Every third world immigrant alive knows Canada is ripe for loop hole exploitation. You can’t even figure out what a border means and got swarmed by niggers. Then you have chinks and pooloos shitting out anchor babies. On top of that it’s piss easy to go on welfare and disability assistance, plus funnel in their old ass parents for old age security.

Free healthcare is a scam. I was fucking bleeding non stop and I STILL had to wait an hour in the waiting room and a further fucking 2 hours on the hospital bed before a doctor could see me and cauterize the wound. I was sitting in a pool of my own blood that some intern had to help clean.

Lead actually

I don't care about America stop bringing them up all the time
Yeah whatever lame brain homo
You're not if you're not Canadian you must be from some irrelevent third world shithole that we saved in the war
Your welcome

LOL it's not even a real Gameboy
what a rip-off

>meanwhile 5 seconds googling
Either some great bait or you're retar...
>canada
Sorry I asked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 List of European countries by minimum wage - Wikipedia.png (911x739, 183K)

Don't go to Jane and Finch and you won't be bleeding dumb nigger

>You're not if you're not Canadian you must be from some irrelevent third world shithole that we saved in the war
>leaf can't even use simple fucking english
Keep going.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (2184x1991, 1.29M)

They don't believe Jesus died on a cross, therefore they don't use the cross as a symbol, unlike Link.

Attached: Christianity.png (340x445, 83K)

Okay so update the Wikipedia page then

>collector's edition thread goes straight into geopolitics

Attached: 849.jpg (506x404, 36K)

Yeah, but they also don't believe in using the cross as his symbol because they think it's idolatry, and they also think he was a mortal so no worshiping him either.

I don't like Nintendo, but I got to admit that that's based if true.

If we communicated by flinging our shit around the room you euro homos would be forced to learn how we communicate because it's OUR language that's spoken across the globe, not yours

thats pretty funny user.

Attached: 1559840628229.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>plastic game
What the fuck else would a cartridge be made of? Wood?

Attached: benefit of the doubt.jpg (300x392, 27K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/macron-popularity-french-caribbean-obscene-gesture-photo-a8563216.html

>cucknadians get neither teached english nor history in their school
>have the memory of a goldfish to boot and can't remember shit that happened mere 10 minutes ago

Attached: unbelievable.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

Neat, we only get the added benefit of being allowed to own sporks and plastic knifes without a loiscence.

I think you need to be "teached" English

Didn't Muslims literally steal that symbolism from the Byzantines though?

>he really doesn't know

Attached: sides left orbit.png (400x200, 73K)

These aren't somalians

Jesus, an American emergency room will immediately scoop up anyone who is bleeding on the floor even if broken bones have to wait for two hours.

He's lying, canadians always do this online so people don't come to our country

Jesus christ, the schizo delusions.

>thread on Nintendo's bias to Europe
>asshurt Am*ricans immediately resort to Anti-Muslim and cuck retorts
Wtf I'm shook

That doesn't really work if you politicians do their hardest to achieve the opposite and project it everywhere they go.

this, only fucking darkies play that retarded baby shit

>only fucking darkies play that retarded baby shit
Literally every real life onions switch meme featured white guys

>meanwhile immigrant centers only buy Playstations and Fifa
Not even kidding, when I worked in them 2 years ago, no matter which one I got assigned to, they always had a PS4 and fifa, some had TR and a few movies as well.

I used to blame reggie for the fact that everyone got all the cool limited edition stuff except us, and in the rare instance we actually did get a limited edition it was something shitty like the pikachu DS. But of course he's gone now and it's still happening..

Shut the fuck up

Make me.

Funny enough prisons have Xbox 360s

No they don't

Attached: link pray.png (550x720, 151K)

It really is a mysterious problem.

what a bunch of screeching faggots.

North America, while strong, is NOT Nintendo's power base.

It has always been Japan > Europe then NA.

With Playstation it's Europe > NA > JP
(addendum: Middle East is pretty strong with PS)
and Xbox is NA >> Europe >>>>>>>>>>> JP

muslims are just against worship to anything that isn't Allah that's why Muhammad wasn't allowed to be depicted

oi need a loicence for that fork m8, smile you're on camera and you get arrested if you cover your face

>be American
>be never stabbed because I don't make extremely poor life decisions