Yea Forums I know some of you guys are patricians, which of these hairstyles is the best?

Yea Forums I know some of you guys are patricians, which of these hairstyles is the best?

Attached: LLhairs.png (1946x834, 1.45M)

when is this getting an android port

Go away pedophile

No lol

To answer OP, bottom left is the obviously superior choice.

Top right

how to unlock different haircut?

what game

Bottom left

why is she sad?

Bottom left is best.
Also what game?

for me, it's top second from right

2 3 4 6 8 are all pretty

The cheat mode has a few hidden functions, such as the accessing the camisole outfit and changing hairstyles. Press Home+E on the title/door screen to enter cheat mode, then click one of the scene names to also enter "omake mode", which enables the extra hairs and outfit. Some of these are essentially beta stuff that will be releasing in the next updates.

On door screen, number keys and F1-F9 change current day. Clicking a scene resets to day 1, but doesn't overwrite save file and lets you use the costumes.

TV scene
F1-F10 cycles through girl's animations. F11 changes lighting. Number keys 1 and 2 change hairstyle, 3 cycles outfits (only default and naked), 4 changes panty color, 5 changes sock color. Backspace skips to fellatio scene.

Missionary scene
Number keys 1/2 cycle hairstyles. 3 cycles outfits (including camisole), 4/5 is panty/sock color. F1-F8 change girls head/arm positions. F9 applies cum. F11 changes lighting. Numpad 1-6 change sex position, 7-9 more head cycles. Comma/period control guy's cum meter. Left/Right brackets control guy's stamina. Backspace skips to fellatio scene.

Fellatio scene
1 and 2 cycle hairstyles, 3 cycles outfits (only default and naked), 4/5 is panty/sock color, G toggles glasses, F11 changes lighting, F12 is considered free mode which pauses the action except for the animations you manually play (using F1 through F10). Numpad numbers set animation (9 is the bite) when not using F12. Comma/period control guy's cum meter. Backspace ends scene.

What even is the point when she doesn't smile?

this is our board now, pol/v are one. go back to resetera tranny

people keep saying she bites your dick off yet nobody provides evidence

For me, it's cunny.

Attached: smug life.png (593x605, 417K)

Hime cuts are patrician.
That's why Ichigo Aoi is my javfu

update when?

Based and Redpilled
Come to say exactly the same thing

You're all fucked up. I got an aluminium baseball bat for everyone in here.

wtf is this?

Sauce?