Apologize

Apologize

Attached: bone.jpg (1927x1071, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/hands-on-with-the-secret-filled-luigi-s-mansion-3-1835416292
youtube.com/watch?v=PqGuWf3oPqA&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait to play as Goougie with my wife!

Did they confirm it's not mission based?

Its not. Its like the original.

>465936332
Yes.

Nice of E. Gadd to invite us over for some ghostbusting, eh Gooigi?

Based

I wasn't sold on the game, but as soon as they showed a Kaiju fight on a film set I was in

Still lacks the legit HORROR vibe of the original with this shoehorned toddler-pandering silly bullshit. Gameplay looks better at least, but not by much. Basically the same exact issue Gears of War has as a series.

Attached: apps.37202.68631123789499032.6299bbb9-6778-40d5-965f-080b552baa15.3378ab76-bcc8-408f-a67d-ae2f786041 (1920x1080, 367K)

This looks miles better than both previous games.

How is the original at all scary?

Easily the best game from their direct, it's a shame that they started so strongly but nothing else really matched it.

Yeah, it is too bright. We can see everything in the room before even catching the ghosts

Why isn’t it called Hotel Luigi?

Literally worse than the "Metroid II on Game Boy was a horror game" meme.

I'm sorry I doubted you nintendo

Not him. To me its not that the game is scary, but more of an horror atmosphere thing.

???

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 4.21.46 PM.png (1909x863, 1.58M)

>muh original literal scooby doo/rlstine tier "horror"
when will these spergs shut the fuck up, lm3 looks amazing

It's not. It's room-to-room linear even though its not mission-based. There's one short segment that could be called "like the original", it's good but really short. It's also buggy as fuck but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the cherry-picked trailer. It's marginally better than Dark Moon.

Wtf they remade Hotel mario?

Oh you have the game already?

Don't own it, thankfully. But I knew someone who was working on it.

Ok, it looks great. Thats good. Now, can you show me a picture of inside of the hotel?

I strongly want to play the coop with my friends

Not yet. I fucking swear if they make it a mission-based game as opposed to an open world one like the original, it's getting DROPPED. The only thing it'd be useful for then would be Scarescraper mode.

>not dark enough
>not enough shooting
>not for xbox
dropped

they already said it's not mission based

>Dark Moon’s mission structure, which required players to start the same level multiple times to pursue various objectives, has been replaced with a more traditional free-flowing approach to exploration.
>Tanabe and Ikebata said they’re aware of the criticism that Dark Moon’s ghosts were generic compared to the more specific, named cast of boss ghosts in the GameCube original. They promise more of the GameCube-style ghosts for this one, though the generic green/blue/gold ghosts are plenty present as you play through each room.

kotaku.com/hands-on-with-the-secret-filled-luigi-s-mansion-3-1835416292

I swear to God Nintendo you better let NLG make a new Punch-Out

Attached: mac.png (173x363, 110K)

>It's room-to-room linear even though its not mission-based
Like the original?

>It's also buggy as fuck but you wouldn't be able to tell that from the cherry-picked trailer
What about the bug-free half-hour they played on Treehouse Live?

I wanna see what the Fat Cop ghost battle is like.

>The game is a mixture of Mario is Missing [Hotel], Luigi Mansion 1 [Portrait Ghosts] and 2 [Regular Enemies]
I like it

This looks fucking amazing.

I mean, if you want to get super literal than sure it's ~just like the original~. Clearly you're going to buy the game anyways. Just don't bitch to Yea Forums when it doesn't end up being all that great.

I really miss the sound design/ost in the original
youtube.com/watch?v=PqGuWf3oPqA&t=

It did such a great job balancing spooky/goofy

The original is vastly overrated. This one looks a lot better already.

cringe
based

So your friend who was a coder or artist or something or other had access to the game? You do realize how many people work on video games, to have that level of knowledge of a game is literal bullshit lmao.

I feel like all these new gimmicks are taking away from the initial concept oof Luigi's Mansion as a WHIRR simulator

>Chokesllam ghosts
>Destroying furniture instead of using the poltergust to see how they rattle
>Using a guy as a club to beat his friends to (un)death

Attached: 32132213.jpg (326x326, 23K)

The original was extremely bare bones gameplay wise, felt like a tech demo almost so im glad that they are expanding on it.

>it's bullshit that a coder would know that the game is buggy even though it's part of their job to fix bugs
Rightttttt well, since you clearly know so much about videogames. Have fun with Luigi's Mansion 3 lmao.

caught out go start writing your direct leak faggot

>It's marginally better than Dark Moon.
Good enough for me.

>literally played the game live for half an hour, zero issues in sight
>"T-Trust me guys, it's a buggy mess!"

Is this what I think it is?

Attached: TF2.png (329x552, 359K)

after seeing this i agree with the guy who said 3 is too bright. if they make it as dark as this its a 10/10 game

I always held hope.

I'm so fucking glad that unique ghosts are back, bros

It's your money, do with it what you want. I told you what I know, you think you know better. Have fun with your game.

mommy

Attached: D8zlNVoU8AYfALZ.jpg (960x960, 67K)

PLEEEEEEEASE
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, if they make it as dark this is a 10/10 game, but I doubt it...

>Other Mario characters are in the game
>But no Daisy
Haha Daisyfags BTFO ;_;

>non-linear
>unique ghosts
>tons of secrets
>scarescrapers
>controls like 2
Holy fucking shit, Animal Crossing, BotW2, FF7R and everything else can go fuck itself, this wins E3.

why is there only one enemy type?

Oh, there are brightness settings. Is it going to make all the screen darker or is it going to be like if the game was already made that dark?
Does that make sense? Like, making the game darker is different from basic screen brightness settings, or isnt it? If its all good then I'm so hyped

Its still too light but otherwise looks ok

Is that Biff Atlas?

They are like developving more enemy types, but wanted to show later

The safari ghost could be in after all...

Is this supposed to be Super Strikers? What game is it referencing?