Why do white men roleplay as cute girls in online games?

Why do white men roleplay as cute girls in online games?

Attached: 1525489885099.jpg (2048x864, 246K)

>we will never get miqo'te kittens
this makes me so depressed

it's just pretend man

Attached: 1522600192706.jpg (1152x1263, 220K)

what do you mean??? I'm a girl!

Attached: 3468356858.jpg (1024x898, 176K)

I don't get it, some are traps and some are girls, what is this picture supposed to show?

To build our ideal woman and have them naked 24/7

Why'd you call them cute, then? They're played by men. Are you a homo?
this.

If you know the characters that well then you're probably the type of person that image was made to portray

how do you know that they're white? for all you know they're all shit skin.

c@sluts make my pp hard

They aren't white, they're spics and other breeds of mudskins.

Why, user?

If most gamers are white men then those catgirls must be white men IRL, do you disagree?

Turbo onions boys

FFXIV gives me mixed feelings, on the one hand I want to beat my peepee to it, on the other hand I tried it before and I felt like I couldn't get into the gameplay. Also it seems to me like the ERP scene is mostly trannies ERPing as lesbians

>it seems to me like the ERP scene is mostly trannies ERPing as lesbians
because it actually is

Because I love catgirls but no one else knows how to do a decent glamour

I play as both genders, depends on what kind of character I'm going for.

In XIV I play a guy because I only have one character. Alts don't make any sense in XIV.

In WoW I'm making a NE male druid and a NE female priest because I want to play both classes and male priests are weirdos.

Also, if you're one of those people who thinks everyone should play their own gender and actively tries to hit on people in a video game, you're the weirdo too.

Attached: 1519933527573.png (496x374, 357K)

Only the realest niggas play girls in video games

Attached: 1407648618470.gif (300x187, 33K)

Your glam is shit. kys faggot

>Also, if you're one of those people who thinks everyone should play their own gender and actively tries to hit on people in a video game, you're the weirdo too.
sounds like you're in denial

It goes back to the days of FFXI. That is when we decided that "If im going to play this game for 8 hours a day I want to be staring at a cute girl's ass not some male character" since the camera chases from the back.

how about you go outside to hit on girls you silly bitch

the only reason y'all hitting on girls that far away from you is cause you know they wouldn't be able to stand you in person

Attached: 1457386880422.jpg (600x600, 52K)

you're acting very defensive, are you projecting?

Also, you used to be able to play female characters in an mmo to get free items if you pretended to be a girl online.

fuck trannies, fuck gays tbqhwy

Attached: 1545222962193.jpg (1000x850, 108K)

still can desu

People who play female want to pretend like they're female, you're just lying to yourself if you say it's not true

>He doesn't make his character as hot as possible to ensure an erection at all times
Not gonna make it.

Attached: 1367786386450.jpg (251x183, 8K)

it's a video game m8

Yes but if someone asks what I am irl I don't lie to them. My character is quite separate from me, though I still identify and insert as her.

if being a female makes you hard you have some serious problems user

I play female without pretending to be one because I like looking at lalafell butt

I don't role play as anything in an online game, my character is a female though. I'm just not an autist who needs to make a facsimile of myself in order to be able to understand the story.

>self-inserting as your character
That's a weird thing for you to do, user, but if it's your thing I won't stop you.

Attached: 1371336235630.jpg (372x334, 71K)

Because cute girls only exist in the realm of imagination

Attached: 1554036437304.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>He want to stare at the ass of some beefy dude the entire time of his gameplay.
water u gay?

god theyre so cute