OH MY GAAAAWWWD ANIMAL CROSSING LOOKS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE LIKE OH MY GOOOSH

OH MY GAAAAWWWD ANIMAL CROSSING LOOKS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE LIKE OH MY GOOOSH

Attached: 1559375525348.gif (909x890, 501K)

this meme doesn't work as well on Yea Forums

DONT MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN

Attached: cleaner.jpg (1024x1051, 70K)

Giving women freedom was a mistake
The Romans had it right

Which board is it from? I wanna go where all the cute femanons are.

Attached: 1560112408291.png (604x630, 334K)

Why does that dude look so weird

white women fuck dogs

Why do grills like Animal Crossing so much?

based honk poster

Attached: 1558743084637m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Thus but unironically

BASED

based

Yea Forums

>Would you like to see my island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

Attached: sub-buzz-27957-1495036835-13.jpg (683x1024, 364K)

>cute animals
>no competition
>relaxing atmosphere
>interior decorating
gee user, i don't know

No user you were supposed to post AFTER

tv maybe.

literally my reaction to Luigi's Mansion 3

Attached: 4f44bd2d87473dff0987a93a42736648.jpg (756x651, 55K)

BASED

Attached: 1554560117965.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

Its a game about accumulating bullshit and placing it around your house while sometimes interaciting with animals.

>Games I don't like are trash

Attached: 1488552616831.png (472x527, 99K)

>the average post-New Leaf AC fan

Cute, little to no risk gameplay, no commitment necessary (can pick up and play whenever), gameplay based purely off vanity.

I'M A CLEANAH

thats bullshit, they should be having sex with me instead

Like... Welcome to Yea Forums?

Well this OP isn't wrong, as my female friends all had Animal Crossing as their most anticipated game.

Y-yeah actually hehe
Don't mind the fact my character is in a dress

Isn't Yea Forums basically /pol/ but blue.
Or am I being rused again.

>no Isabelle in the teaser

Nintendo needs to be burned to the ground

>femanons
>cute
ah never mind

No, someone needs to be promoted. That trashy mutt is old news. She should stay banished to her shitty mobile garbage.

she cute

>being so insecure you can't enjoy cute things
Missing out

I want to fuck this wojak!!

Attached: 1550879620948.jpg (500x281, 28K)

crystal cafe

Attached: 1536893466766.png (735x720, 325K)

For any father, your daughter playing the sims should be a massive red flag. It's guaranteed all she's doing is having 2 sims talk to each other enough to have sex numerous times 12 times straight each day until the baby appears but that doesn't stop them getting their husband and wife to fuck and wonder what they're doing underneath the covers.

That's how you get a slut in the making. Bonus points if her sims self-insert is fucking all her roommates.

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

If there's one good thing to come from this it's all the seething from Isabellefags. Yes I know she'll be back soon but let me have this for now.

who's the crabbo?

>implying she wont come back as a villager so she can finally take a vacation

He's not even that buff. Anyone on this board can get a body like that.

Attached: daughters.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

i want to fuck that wojak

Attached: 1537076276323.png (640x640, 21K)

London?

She's gonna be the mayor, just wait for it.

Attached: 1542847780686.gif (314x300, 100K)

daughtermind

Raising a daughter doesn't have to end with you being cucked if you play your cards right.

Attached: 1550680637271.jpg (1000x735, 411K)

me but I'm much fatter with back problems from cow udders :(

I'm not a grill and AC is in my top-5 games, the other being TF2.

Ew, why would you post that. No wonder women dont like you.

you're a fucking retard, you're supposed to have a daughter, raise her then have her replace your wife.
Unless she ugly or something.

But where to get his confidence?

>Isabellefags getting contained with smashsmellies while Nook becomes the face of AC again
Thank God

Attached: 1546521530509.png (370x370, 16K)

>no Isabelle in the teaser
good

Attached: 1535291101799.jpg (1112x640, 51K)

it's built on the foundation of gatcha garbage, but without money spending. I think.

No

Attached: daughters2.jpg (1123x1600, 402K)

is that
is that fucking Belle Delphine

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang that cute animal crossing dog with my feminine penis so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive tent in my panties. I've seen literally every e621 and /d/ post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning leaking in my panties and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy but are wasted because I'm taking 50mg of cyproterone acetate. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.

Fuck, my fucking girlfriend caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS, my estrogen, and my programmer /d/ socks again. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

>Isabelle finally going under as the game's mascot

FINALLY, I was sick of that dog

I can't even tell what these wojaks are making fun of anymore.
Just make it stop, please.

yes, it is, it's actually the worst board on this website. It is nigh unreadable.

Hoes are inevitable though, all Nintendo is doing is simply profiting off them by giving them an outlet for their Hoeism. If your daughter is doing these things then you're pretty fucked, because she has inherited the hoe mindset and whatever happens is irreversible.

It's the sims but with chibi animals

That's the appeal. He's got pecs, some biceps, and a set of abs. Nothing over the top, but still enough dedication and motivation to work to some form of fitness. Plus he's sitting down, so there's more fat accumulation in the core.

What everyone else is saying, women typically don't like video games because they don't like high anxiety situations or being competitive about abilities. If you've ever seen a girl play video games they usually start freaking out if they have to fight a boss or an enemy.

Animal crossing is a game where you can't die/fail and the whole game is a relaxing, slow grind. Plus it's cute.

This post made me quite hard and now I want to do the same, including the panties and hormones.

You lot are daft if you really believe Isabelle is gone for good

Attached: 1544225781895.jpg (1078x1000, 79K)

is he wrong though

Oh god any femanon out there please be my girlfriend. I'll do anything.

>stfu tranny
>omg i cant wait to play with my animal crossing dolls in my virtual dollhouse!!~

Dilate you dumb faggot

Attached: D0DEC4D6-5A2E-4AA5-B3BB-078AE2CD3B35.jpg (640x486, 38K)

>programmer /d/ socks

Attached: 1518270160237.gif (480x360, 1.23M)

This is kinda cute.

Canada YES

She could very easily be demoted to a barely-there role

Just look at pocket camp

Snibbit the crab
Killer of both overly optimistic bulls and delusional depressed bears

Attached: snib_bull.png (876x682, 177K)

>cutesy stuff
>gameplay is just doing fetch quests and collecting shit

It's literally just one of those "kid activities" games but glorified to hell and back.

Yeah, if anyone can get it it's not good, this is the only good body

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

based

So why do none of these girls want to have sex with me??

WOOO COLE TRAIN BABY

Attached: 321645124515.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Is it all the same person just calling anyone they don't like a tranny on this board and posting transgender suicide stats?

I swear I don't understand how that's supposed to be an insult given the context, I guess whoever is posting these just has a really huge tranny fixation.

Im going to enjoy animal crossing with my gf and you fags can seethe all you want

>I'll do anything.
Kill yourself. We all get waifus in heaven.

She will just be another irrelevant npc like the rest as the new hot waifu takes her place.

Tell me that right cover isn't bait

yeah but you're a fat faggot who won't put in the work as is everyone on this board

Wait, this makes a lot of sense. My sister gets super angry whenever I beat her in any game despite when she says she won't and pretty much strictly plays games with no conflict or combat or stress.

Because you're gay.

Attached: 1559460386366.jpg (500x750, 45K)

go back to plebbit

It's chill as fuck.

Destiny