Mahjong Thread

Mahjong Thread

How is the Melee Room treating you lads?

Attached: Yakuza Ron.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

88758 +1 South

I accidentally got this wait and my mind imploded on itself trying to figure out how it works.

Attached: Nani.jpg (1144x942, 295K)

Neat

melee is over retard

Attached: 1559753190590.png (240x240, 80K)

GIVE PRAISE

I got my first Tsumo after a Kan today
1 person called riichi and my hand was down to a single tile pair wait
I'm fucking nice at this game

How do you actually join the melee room? Can't find it.

It was only up for a couple of days

I don't know why people get so obsessed with this. It's just gin rummy for weebs.

You didn't miss much, it fucking sucked.

Ah shit, I still got all the event quest, I thought it was still going.

It's easy when you localize possible tanki - 458s. Other option is your straight double ryanmen with 369s wait.

At last.

Attached: chrome_e4ggm1QqPl.png (738x203, 71K)

Played 3 easts where for a quest.
Probably never gonna touch it again.

What would you discard? Assuming you need to win this hand and prevent a fourth guy from a comeback.

Attached: fastest tempai.jpg (1429x784, 153K)

>4p as last discard
What?

Greed dragon, of course. No way they ron on that, and who cares if they pon it, you will win soon enough anyways.

J A D E R O O M
A
D
E
R
O
O
M

Oh i didn't notice. Maybe he wanted to make a chanta, it's hard to reason it. For betaori you wouldn't discard 4 pin.
no bully
>Greed dragon, of course. No way they ron on that, and who cares if they pon it, you will win soon enough anyways.
bing bing

Attached: 2.png (1036x760, 590K)

I need to memorize those messy shapes. I've thrown away great waits because I wasn't in tenpai so I didn't know.

Here's another one. What would you discard? Hard mode: no safe tiles.

Attached: question marks.jpg (1434x777, 136K)

Kek, ippin, chuupin or iwan, now which one will fuck me over

2 sou

This piece of shit hand is 2 from tenpai and the waits are bad. You don't need to "win to prevent the 4th from winning", with such hand you need not to deal into someone else's hand.

2 sou is clearly the safe tile.

I thought the melee room disappeared already. It was dumb to make it a queue room but not provide incentives like a gift box. Should just make local yaku a custom game option so you can dab on people with uumensai instead of open tanyao.

GOTTEM

Attached: 2bfdab.jpg (728x720, 80K)

Honestly sometimes if I start of with over half my had the same suit I just chuck tiles in there that match and hope that shit sorts itself out

If you understand what ryanmen and nobetan are it would be much easier to digest.

9 Pin is the obvious one to me, now show me that double yakuman

1 man

You're right. I have no idea why he chose to discard a green dragon. He can MAYBE aim for tempai with safe tiles and that's it.
Unfortunately it's far from double yakuman
Bing bing

Attached: 2.png (936x760, 529K)

If you click change on them they should swap to a normal quest with the same high copper value. At least that's what happened to me when the event was still running, they might just turn into normal quests with shit rewards now, who knows?

4 sou

Nah they removed a 0 from the reward when I did it. It's fine, I still got another event boosted quest.
Not like a bronzeshitter like me can use the copper anyway

Attached: ichihime-5.png (240x240, 93K)

melee room has been fine. what exactly is it though? I've only noticed i don't gain rank and play higher rank players

Eating alive the tanyao players, huh?

I think some bad luck anons have said they rerolled the 3 melee games quest into 3 melee games quest. Personally all 3 event dailies turned to don't deal in quests so it's free money.

It's a meme room that has meme yaku like a yaku for ronning someone's riichi tile or ronning someone's discard after a kan.

If they added Washizu mahjong I think I could retire from ranked and confine myself to friendlies til the servers die. It would also save me from having to buy said set and go outside.

Also I had an idea, rather than buying a set, why not just have your 3 other players play on a laptop on the same table. I've done it with MTGA before.

who wouldn't?

Attached: delicious cat.jpg (750x750, 173K)

oh ok

>Co-Op Washizu Mahjong Online

Attached: nikaidoumiki-2.png (240x240, 87K)

>On a tanki dragon wait
Why does it work every fucking time

Attached: dwarf.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Yeah i bet it's not difficult to impletent. Far better than melee shit with meme yakus. Imagine a Yea Forums tournament with washizu mahjong.

>try tanki wait when only one is dead
>lose
>last two in dead wall
Was so furious when it happened to me in a game long time ago.

>Why does it work every fucking time
Honor tiles are usually safer.

Attached: safety ranking.png (501x321, 19K)

>leave game for 30 minutes
>still 1st
game of skill

Wew, it was scary as fuck.

Attached: DdGyrPQKcG.png (1630x902, 1.56M)