VTMB/Bloodlines 2: Giraffe Edition

Extended Gameplay Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OkcNFoW5dzs
if i can't unsee that neck then neither can you

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-11 162903.png (700x840, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/437563643?t=03h10m45s
bloodlines2.com/en/game-info
youtu.be/ajdYe2K1pMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PnP fags, what's to stop a low gen Tzimisce from grafting a bunch of ghouls that are reduced to their brains, hearts and stomachs to themselves; keeping only an outward production of blood to the his main body, with the ghoul blood generators being largely self-contained, and only keeping them fed/hydrated for an infinite supply of blood?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1539024465106.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

>paradox games

Ah a tranny holy amazeballs gigglesquee!

Attached: FB27F4B0-CAF9-4BE4-8101-DC106F5DCC48.jpg (750x614, 370K)

Blood supply for any Vampire that's been alive for more than a week isn't a problem. Other vampires are the problem. Having Herd X solves most irregular feeding problems, and acquiring Herd isn't difficult.

seems like a lot of effort for no real gain. what would be the point outside of tzimisce are weirdos who would get off on human centipede antics?

I like it enough.

meant to reply to

What did you expected from a no name studio under Paradox ? This is just another money printing machine for Paradox, the whole "free DLC" are basic game patches, by 2021-2025, they will release actual DLC, paid clans, like Tzimisce, Lasombra or Gioanni, and new skins/clothes, just like CK2.

>no name studio
They made a lot of great games what are you on about?

I still want to fuck her user

Attached: 1532569398955.gif (164x172, 1.65M)

Isn't there something like that the older you are the more you crave of the actual vampire blood and even then the older the vampire the better?

We all know it's cheaper to make characters with long necks

gameplay looks like ass

Members of the cutest clans don't have giraffe necks! Tremere confirmed best clan!
stop bullying my waifu about her piercing she's just going through a phase

Attached: 1559491142477.jpg (1999x1863, 246K)

I thought long necks were seen as attractive. Also still excited for this

Attached: 1559663488918.jpg (840x480, 180K)

I don't know, sounds more trouble than it's worth and probably they would die very easily, since feeding cause damage levels to mortals. also, if they're ghouls, you have to feed them your blood, what kind of self defeats the whole thing, no?
it's better to just have a regular ghoul retainer who could do shit for you

So was the gameplay in Bloodline 1. It was the story and atmosphere that made it great.

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-04.40.38.jpg (374x499, 29K)

SJW shit game anyway.

Yeah, that's why the Sabbat are fighting the eldest (3rd gens), they don't want to be snacks

i wonder why she was embraced...hmmmmm..

if you're playing bloodlines for the combat, you're doing it wrong

the gameplay looks fine in this tho

>So was the gameplay in Bloodline 1.
t. didn't learn how melee works and didn't put points into combat stats

Attached: giraffe.jpg (734x500, 45K)

What's your point? I can't see if the story or atmosphere is going to be good from that trailer. All I can see is the gameplay looks like ass. It's also not an excuse because some underfunded rushed game made almost 20 years ago had bad combat that the modern AAA sequel should also have bad combat.

yes but in PnP it is extremely unlikely you will EVER run into one of those guys, and if you do the ST better have a really good thought out reason because you are fucking with the meta-lore at that point

im stealing this meme

Trailer seemed to be all about "Yes, we ARE making a true sequel to Bloodlines"
That's ok in my book + lighting looked great, like something out of a Peter Weir movie

Attached: 1530899916508.jpg (761x563, 56K)

Environments look good in UE4, but good God, those faces, and facial animations, are just plain fucking awful.

But why did he get a boob reduction like Tifa??

What a cutie

Pretty much this. Feeding is annoying as shit.

They still got a year, Hardsuit doesn't have CDRed $$$ laying around. Surprised they tighten up your Jewfro buddies lips before the trailer

Looks like a mess

Ok. Now dropped for sure. Thanks for warning user.

They have less than a year. It's June now, the game releases in Q1 of 2020, that's up until April. If they try to release in April, it's good to know they'll be honoring the tradition of the first Bloodlines game, by releasing it at a date that's pretty much certainly going to be overshadowed by Cyberpunk 2077.

Here have the better picture where you can see her sexy legs

Attached: 0CCD8BC0-C5E5-4234-940F-7DD1AC5A79A8.jpg (1610x2000, 264K)

looks like a tranny

This dude was supposed to be a thinblood?

Yes I hope s(he) has a huge dong hidden underneath that skirt

hope it get's pushed back bc going up against that Goliath is suicide, CP 2077 is basically being hyped like it's RPG GOAT already

Attached: mage summary.jpg (280x499, 21K)

>VtMB shits on Bush and Republicans
>no one cares
>VtMB portrays the Anarchs, the faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill that's led by a Hispanic who lived during the Great Depression, as the objective good guys who regularly help and save you while Lacroix, the wealthy elite is objectively evil
>no one cares
>Bloodlines 2 mentions the advancement of technology as a political theme
>RUH ROH BETTER HOPE THE PLOT ISN'T TOO LEFTIST
>/pol/ loses it's fucking mind

Attached: 192562783613031.jpg (686x386, 24K)

>as the objective good guys who regularly help and save you while Lacroix, the wealthy elite is objectively evil
you keep saying this, but the anarchs are out to use you just like everybody else in the end they just butter you up differently and aren't trying to get rid of you from the get go
did you even bother playing the game? there's an independent ending where you get to flip off the anarchs as you walk away, I wonder why though since they are such nice fellas

>He didn’t give Nines the finger
Objectively the best ending, Cain approved

Mild compared to Rudi's army. Nobody knows if it's going to be that bad in the videogame, but it's a possibility.

>>VtMB portrays the Anarchs, the faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill that's led by a Hispanic who lived during the Great Depression, as the objective good guys who regularly help and save you

nines being not as much an asshole as lacroix don't make him or the anarchs "objectively good guys". jack is a top asshole manipulator. damsel and skelter use you for their dirty work as much as any of the others, and nines deep down only wanted to sway another one for his cause, even if he's not as much of an asshole

remember, you can trust only the man in the couch and the lone wolf

but if you help them, damsel is tsundere for you so it's objectively the good ending

Attached: commiegf.png (890x890, 529K)

>>VtMB portrays the Anarchs, the faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill that's led by a Hispanic who lived during the Great Depression, as the objective good guys who regularly help and save you while Lacroix, the wealthy elite is objectively evil
This never happened.

Antediluvians are supposed to be extinction event dangerous aren't they? How are the Sabbat not getting stomped into oblivion?

im down to play as a gay vampire giving everyone aids honestly

Vick is that you

>objective good guys who regularly help and save you while Lacroix, the wealthy elite is objectively evil
Did you watch a let's play or something ?

Attached: 1544426053352.jpg (520x600, 97K)

V5 fucked the week of nightmares.

Attached: Ravnos_image.jpg (500x662, 158K)

I just realized that Jack never tells you not to open it, what a dick.

No one is worried about them making jokes at people, what they're worried about is acting like their "side" is right.

>the right wing is just an incel nazi with a squeeky voice who lives with his mom!
>that's why the hot white chick fucks the black guy and every toreador is trans and they beat up the evil white ventrue men who are controlling everything!
We're not worried about them making fun of someone, we're very worried about them portraying the actual setting as the mentally deranged cartoon world that UC Berkeley pretends is real.

Attached: 1516727749236.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Attached: you dun fucked up.png (1200x290, 421K)

Thank you user her legs are super cute!

>There are Tremere that willingly inserted themselves into the pyramid as a blood bitch
I hope none of you sold your free will for an apartment

Maybe she's just tall as fuck

it's a nice apartment

god, she makes me diamond

Not just that, but forcing the player towards a path as the "right choice" is fucking stupid, VTMB and New Vegas had hard politics as theme, but they aren't political in nature, they aren't going to force "democracy good, slavery bad", because NCR's democracy is shit, while Ceaser's slavery system is working fine.

not defending V5, but week of nightmares, gehenna and all that shit to nuke the setting so they could launch requiem was fuckin shit. an actual antediluvian awaking up is so fucking wrong and spoils a lot of the mythical tension about ancient stuff. takes the magic out of the mistery

>There are Tremere that didn't willingly insert themselves into the pyramid to be a blood bitch
call me your lowly neonate please mister Regent!

It takes the magic out yes but I waited 8 years for that climax and when it finally came it came hard and so did I.

they are "fighting" them by trying to find out where they sleep and kill them before they wake up and cause said extinction event.
not like they have found (m)any yet, though.

it looks like shit.
The first game was carried by great animations and fantastic voice acting. This one will be made by a bunch of czech nobodies without budget and they're going to make the most soulless game possible

If the Masquerade were broken, 75% of humanity(% of religious people) realized their lvl 1-5(10?) True Faith (depending on religiosity) and the Society of Leopold and co. actively started recruiting everyone, 6th+ gen vampires would realistically be wiped out, right?

What then of the 3rd to 5th genners? Could mankind do anything against Antes and Methus?

The first game's graphics really did hold up incredibly well. It's so god damn old.

It's swanky.

We're gonna stalk her

Attached: Tremerechan.jpg (1078x1078, 202K)

>incels bitching about Tifa's cup size
>now bitching about a fucking neck
You can't make this shit up

>legionfags
embarrassing
Also NV absolutely does paint Legion as the bad guys, and yeah-yeah, I know, they had plans to make a questline or two that shows Legion in a more favourable light. But the way we got them, they are clearly more evil

>Chimerstry
he is still alive lads

I dont mind how jank it looks, even if they dont clean it up just make the gameplay fun. The bog red flag for me is clans being unplayable on release. Sure they wanna put them in as free dlc but it really worries me that theyll just be thrown in as an afterthought

is this legit?

Attached: epic.png (773x666, 113K)

>enjoy seeing hot women
>be told for 10 years by ugly fat bluehairs that you shouldn't see hot women
>bluehair population in game development goes up 500%
>suddenly games have no hot women
It's a credible complaint with a clear instigator. What we really need is someone to jump in and blame the jews (although the Frankfurt School was involved in this trend)

Based and neckpilled

Attached: Welcome to EB games.webm (598x334, 2.97M)

>you can't play a Nosferatu because that makes trannies remember they're ugly
LOL I take back all the shittalking I've said in the game's defense.

no

No and it took me less than a minute to check

So does your mom but you don't hear me complaining

>I have been fooled again

Attached: 1494272846950.png (464x251, 82K)

no

there are people who think like that huh

Attached: 1540469809032.png (285x267, 148K)

>be 25 years old
>never even kissed a girl
>closest thing to female affection is playing them in video games
>become obsessed with your video game waifus being perfect
>if they're not perfect you can't function
Pitiful

my mother was able to give birth so

It's more because people like you

Everyone knows that fake, dipshit. Stop posting it like a faggot.

No

Attached: 1560222014415.png (791x611, 67K)

Sorry to hear that

Every higher power including god was created by active thought+mass will, you do not want the whole of humanity and last remnants of progenitors waking up.

True faith coupled with the right person is like having jedi+slayer level power against kindred. Do not wake the beast.

>you can't have nice things
Dilate

legit as a three dollar bill

Attached: combat.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>We get to take anything from you because if you're mad that means you're the lowest social level of human
Happy Hanukkah

Attached: 1555244277840.jpg (300x500, 41K)

Well incels can't.
They're all narcissists. They don't deserve to be happy. They deserve all the misery and despair the comes in their lives

punching doods into pits looks decent

Yet all of you retarded brainlets keep giving him (you)s in every single thread he posts it. This is one of the main reason why these threads have gone to shit.
Retards posting weak baits and you encouraging them to keep doing it by giving them any attention.

Attached: NWF.png (485x537, 281K)

Incels are the lowest social level of human
They're so deplorable, women won't fuck them.

>being incel makes you a narcissist
This is a new one, which rabbi taught you that?

>liking images of hot women means you have never had sex with a women
You are asserting a falsehood as a truth, was the rhinoplasty a success?

Yeah, narcissism is one of the common traits in incels you socially retarded buffoon

And what does that have to do with this game and the ugly cucks making it hating on hot women?

That's not what I said
I'm saying if you're throwing a fit because of a couple cupsizes. You are an incel.
Only incels are THAT obsessed with sex

Wow I love this vampire discussion rn

Attached: 1560210786299.png (782x824, 308K)

>loving yourself too much is why they aren't having sex with women
I'm not even going to argue your retardation anymore, I'm just going to do the same thing. You trannies never listen or learn anyway since you just follow your russian scripts.

Pretty sure that so called "(you)s" are retard samefagging himself. Replies to posts like those are always the same/similar in every single thread. It's not even subtle.

Yeah, because a girl has a long neck, they hate hot women.
This is where your inceldom shows so well.
You think if a girl isn't literally perfect, she isn't hot.
Because you spend 20+ years where your only exposure to women is the idealized forms you see on the internet.

Attached: 1553375779285.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Where's this from

>giving "him"
>encouraging "them"
>Tremere poster
oh look! The Tremere are pointing the finger at someone! Gee, i wonder who could be doing all this backstabbing...

Trannies has more societal support than incels ever will.
Everyone looks down on incels. Trannies get fucking pride month. You get put on a FBI watchlist

Guys like to see tits. Fucking a woman doesn't turn them gay, no matter how much you wish they'd want you.

Attached: combat2.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Actual men don't cry when a video game lacks tits. Only incels do

Russian bots are not support

>they thought paradox would deliver something decent for a change

I for one enjoy laughing at you idiots.

Attached: 1451076497808.jpg (540x720, 29K)

>Actual men don't cry
Toxic masculinity at its finest, this is why a modern woman would never get with you rapist incels

twitch.tv/videos/437563643?t=03h10m45s

Some new gameplay clips shown during Twitch interview.

God shut the fuck up you bootlicking drone. I have fucked more women than you will ever talk to.
Fuck off with your boring projections or kill yourself.

>mitsoda forgot the tremere

based

>Host is a Malkfag
Gross

kek, you just run up a wall in front of everyone.
nice masquerade you got there

SEETHING INCEL

That looks so bad. Like some really shitty F2P title.

Coping low test beta virgin. Do you even lift?

Are you being stupid on purpose or are you that desperate to grasp at straws at this point?

You don't even know what a pussy smells like

>only REAL MEN hate looking at hot chicks!
>my love of censorship makes me a REAL MAN

Attached: 1524243643665.jpg (500x461, 35K)

>UHHH
the chat is relentlessly bulling mitsoda

Poor Brian. He's not good at speaking publicly

Very excited for this game. was cautious at first but feel confident after seeing the E3 footage. Really hope nossies and gangrel get added in soon after release and it will be a perfect game.

I thought it depended on blood potency, the higher it is the more powerful your abilities become but the more blood you need. Your generation is a hard cap on your blood potency.

I'm just mimicking your bullshit of pulling correlations out of my ass. Why not at this point, actual points slide off (((you))).

God this needs a lot of work. They shouldn't have shown a lot of gameplay since half the animations aren't even present.

You already admitted to being a seething incel though

Looks like shit, honestlt what redeeming qualities will the game have?

>No, I'm not a vampire. It's just Parkour, bruh.

you can kill women and minorities

No it doesn't, it shows that the system works and that says that legion territory is far safer than NCR territory because the legion is so ruthless.

What about this 95% combat trailer made you feel confident about the game?

You have a point, many games you can do that in though.

>God is a tulpa

No it isn't faggot, in the setting he is the Abrahamic version of it. Leaning more towards the jewish/muslim version.

will uhhh you um uhhh buy his...g...uhmm game?

Toxic masculinity is only applied to ugly men, you aren't ugly are you user?

Fuck you he's trying

bloodlines2.com/en/game-info
Background video under the combat

shit looks clunky af

>prioritizing story, characters, and mood

Fuck it, all I need to hear. Bad gameplay can be fixed just like last time.

ummm dont uhhh bully me

DUDE THE DEVS SAID THIS THING THE GAME MUST BE GOOD THEN DURRRRR

I'm ok with it.

where is vamp mommy at

Ya boilin over there little guy?

>uuuhhh
>uhh
>uhhh
Well, at least it looks nice and he is saying what I want to hear. It also looks pretty janky, which is fine, although if it was eurojank I would be happier.

it looks better than the combat we had in the previous game? it doesnt have to be perfect as long as its better than the original. I love the original game and dont mind the jankyness of its combat so I could care less if it is only marginally better.

what sells me is are the environments and setting which it nails down to a T.

Shoulders are not flat you, it's angled at15-17 degrees also she's slightly looking up making her jaw look higher. Look at her nose it's angled upwards. it's just perspective

Attached: 1447371731256.png (789x805, 32K)

do you think she'd let me lick her tummy?

Looks like a normal girl you fedora tipper

Looks like a good cake tho

fuck commies

I'd love to

what highclass trannies do you know all the ones i see are ugly as fuck

That's not how her shoulders are going. You can clearly see them through her hair. What's the point of lying?

lads are we gonna see beckett or strauss

Ironic that the only thing that visually looked good about VTMB was the outstanding facial animations and VTMB2 everything else looks good the facial animations are garbage

Not that user, but I like to think of myself as one. :)

Beckett has a chance but I wouldn't bet on Strauss

The environments were nice in the first game. What are you on.

Beckett? Yes.
Tremere kike? No.

All of the animations look pretty janky and bad though.
Like something you would see in an Elder Scroll game

jealous of best clan lmao!

it will be shit.

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

/thred.

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

n..no ;__; shut up

good goy!

Attached: Bloodlines 2.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

Hmm...

Attached: 1526184468425.jpg (460x423, 17K)

>flat chest
figures
god forbid vampires should be sexy

Yes I'm very jealous of this!

Attached: t. absolute state of Tremere.jpg (978x698, 602K)

Well it makes sense considering it’s a tranny

she's not fat incel this isn't anime

i wanna eat that gay cake

I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶

yep its dogshit.

Attached: 1553734758808.png (589x651, 561K)

Go ahead friend. It has yummy aids blood and crushed estrogen pills in it

merely a setback

seethe harder titlet

>implying flat chests aren't attractive
also, tits will be present
incel

Attached: Vampire-The-Masquerade-Bloodlines-2-Trailer-PC-PS4-Xbox-One-Release-Date-0-49-screenshot-600x338.png (600x338, 52K)

kys faggot

that's DFCchad to you virgin

Bros why did these threads become infested with trannies?

Attached: AE9E9BB2-5135-49B8-B0B9-D634C04D0B0A.jpg (2931x1136, 1.29M)

Well threads fucked now may as well delete it OP.

Attached: df.png (1260x727, 1.17M)

we require proofs

>"Why would you say some dumb unrelated madeup shit?"
>Because that's all you say, so now that's all I say
>"Oh yeah well [Some dumb unrelated made up shit]"
Yeah exactly

If you get embraced with aids will you have aids forever or will the vamp blood cure you?

Oh well, kay. :)

Attached: B075A1B0-1A5F-4C76-9D27-3C22278305EC.jpg (517x706, 110K)

personally im looking forward to the ending leaking due to the full 24hr headstart pre-order shitters will get

>not shitting on the anarchs at every opportunity and siding with based maximillian

You'd just be a carrier. You can't suffer from diseases as a vampire but you'd pass it to everybody you feed on

How do we deal with the /pol/tard question?

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

dont forget that they absolutely murdered their last ip they adopted and are using its disembodied head not only as their studio name but as their icon as well.

Attached: 1550985465852.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

Would be a shitty rpg if you can play through it in one day.

meh i can see people breaking the essence system and using the thinbloodpowers to go beyond inviswalls and other points

How did they fuck up? I remember hearing Blacklight was actually pretty good.

>based maximillian
>can't even keep his gargoyle in check
>goes even bluer than he already is at thought that someone might find out about that

Yes?

srry was ment for this post

by going back

Attached: 1508916385379.jpg (480x640, 42K)

WILL JACK BE BACK?

no

Attached: NEOISOLATED.webm (1054x640, 298K)

God, I really wish Paradox would just go fucking bankrupt but I guess that is very unlikely as long as there are retards around.

Seeing how dale turned out. I'm expecting her to look entirely different

IS--uns uns uns--SO--uns uns uns--LETE--uns uns uns-ALONE APART---wub wub wub wub uwb

Blacklight existed under Zombie Studios with Perfect World Entertainment as the producer.
Zombie studios started working on other this that pretty much ruined its own studio and caused it to disband. BLR was in PWE hands for years unmaintained but somehow still playable. a few members of the old studio reformed to make hardsuit labs. The older members that used to be in zombie studios dont support hardsuit labs. Hardsuit labs bought the rights back from PWE promising they will revive the game. All rare skins, helmets, camos, and gear that used to be exclusive to older players are now put on the market with a money sign for everyone to buy. 2 balance patches killed half of the weapons in the game making them useless regardless of how many component combination. They completely ditched the PC version and ported the ps4 version to PC so most of the music and sounds are gone, stupid look ui everywhere, everything feels awful. Add nothing but cosmetics as requested by one of the game's reddit moderators 9 different furry helmets all overpowered with high spring speed, hr refresh, armor, and passives like resistance to melee damage or tox. They finally said they dont care anymore and gave anyone a month before they shutdown the servers. PC players cant play but playstation's servers were p2p so they can continue playing long after.

>Coolest house in the game for dealing with his gargoyle problem

I wish so too but as long as retards keep buying their DLC it's not likely to happen.

Attached: chrome_2019-05-27_09-00-31.png (1213x757, 659K)

>liking big tits makes a man a homosexual
ok

>big voice cast
who do you think the guys mitsoda is excited for are besides gary and steve blume?

based

Attached: FalconPunch.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Paradox need a niche competitor, offering superior product for cheaper price.

himself

You don't, you wait 2 weeks for the newfag poltards to jump on the next big "political" issue plaguing the world and that's that. Literally what happened when the game was announced, vtmb threads went to shit with 99% of them being trannyposting, few weeks later mostly actual vampire discussion.

Cringe, this isn’t your safespace circlejerk you weak little incel.

>few weeks later mostly actual vampire discussion.
The threads did got pretty fun after that point.
Lore fags also contribute a lot by changing the focus of the discussion from the shitposting.

Im waiting for /pol/tards to get bored. I love VTMB threads so it is worth the wait.

Then came the trannies and scared everyone away

He's an easy filter since its mainly one autist who reposts the same images over and over

yeah yeah, let it all out

Lorefags have always been essential to these threads, which is why the pre-vtmb2 threads were the best of Yea Forums. Anyway, Yea Forums always gets clogged after E3 by people who just get a preview of the game, think and post about it for a bit, and then forget it. That's the same for any topic on any board on the internet.

tranny posting only happens alongside /pol/ posting

I miss the Toreador with Malk bf poster

I'm so glad the cuckshit poster got bored. He was literally the first poster every single time

Speaking of lore, what are some other VTM settings you guys would like to see in vydia form?

Werewolf... oh wait that one is already being made by another one of Paradox’s talentless shit studios.

So? He was harmless

Mummy and Demon seems like an interesting idea for video games.

Fuck off already.

It derailed so many threads and even if nobody responded to his original posts he'd start replying to more irrelevant posts and mentioning it. It was very obviously bait but still a pain in the ass.

He derailed every thread he appeared in. I dont why but people ate his retarded bait up

dont summon him

probably waiting until the spergs are done, I was going to as well but I need my fix

pretty sure he's busy ranting in the cyberpunk threads

Void Engineers, Iteration X and Technocracy Union.

Now him He was harmless

Fucking christ, why do all the animations look so terrible?

Attached: OHGOD.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

Ranting about what? I stopped following them after all the sunposting after this last E3

better than rudi and fake tweet posters

Those would actually be pretty cool.

Who exactly?

Attached: Mercurio.png (882x882, 669K)

i like these posts

get me a flamethrower and a riotshotgun plz

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(pre-order the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass, thanks)

Attached: Officer Chunk's Quest.png (1898x311, 64K)

Didn't VtmB have a bug that sometimes made necks hilariously long

I think it showed badly in the scene were you free Lily

best lad

it's glaringly flawed anatomy. human beings don't have necks that long. you're a fucking idiot.

The one thing that keeps me up at night about the first game is when you first go into the LaCroix Tower and Chunk asks which LaCroix you want to see which implies that the whole building is just a business centre for men named LaCroix

Dilate

I wish it wasn't this janky

Attached: disciplines.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

That would be pretty cool indeed.

Melee looks eerily like Dead Island.
Gunplay is JANK AS FUCK. God damn.

the wrist flick for the bats slays me everytime

God I can't wait to start punching people so hard they go sailing.

Attached: AVGN mad.png (937x660, 336K)

the melee combat was the one saving grace of dead island and dying light

I know it's pre-alpha but I really hope this comes a long, long way in the next year.

The dude who spams the same images/samefags a ton has been doing it to cyberpunk threads since the first trailer, so you'll be waiting a very fucking long time.

its pretty much like his cuck sperging here but replace modder and cuck with CDPR and fags because they haven't shown explicit hetero sex in a preview

man she is damn hot
love me some tall girls

>nobody posted /ourguy/ yet

Attached: my_face_is_tired.webm (1280x720, 494K)

And this will be a discount version of that

he asks which you mean between two though
pretty sure the guy that makes baby formula just coincidentally lives in the same building or picked to lease it because of the name

Jack's looking a little funny

what board does he post on?

Stop bullying Dale. It's not his fault that he's different.

Attached: Autism.jpg (944x986, 325K)

I feel like either his autism will get him killed or he will betray us so I don't really want to get attached

Looks fucking boring compared to VTMB

>My face is tired

theres no way he survives the game because i will kill him

he posts on /fit/ and recommends that people drink blood (but not because of vampire stuff) for maximum gains

>Andromeda animation team

Ah, Dwayne LaCroix

Attached: New_Prince_Lacroix.jpg (1074x602, 165K)

What if this guy is the sheriff, enforcing the traditions?

Attached: coverguy.webm (1920x1080, 674K)

gary?...gary golden is that you?

Attached: 1559429963199.jpg (418x101, 27K)

he is a lanklet and not very intimidating

He's not doing a very good job of it if he lets us go.

I cannot grasp the perspective on this. Are you pinned to the floor? Held up against a wall?

I wish he looked more like the render. It's a shame

what actually happens when you break all your masquerade points?

If the light reflections in the background are anything to go by, I'd say you're being held up.

hunters come for your booty

Its on a boardwalk and he's holding you above him by the throat while looking upwards towards you

but can you fight back?
im pretty sure one of the loading screens tells you just lose the game but I don't really know what they mean by that and never tried to break the masquerade

hunters come for you when you get masquerade violations, but when you break five without any redemptions, you get executed by the camarilla.

In bloodlines hunters will gradually spawn, but there is also a cutscene where you're captured and executed.

Why not just kill the Camarilla?

>but when you break five without any redemptions, you get executed by the camarilla.
Yeah thats what I was wondering. I know hunters come when you commit some violations but didn't know what happened when you went all the way.

because they're your betters

If you keep braking the Masquerade Camarilla won't be the only thing after your ass

no and thanks for spreading this cancerous fake shit around. like, the next time you see a twitter quote, just don't. it's fucking stupid.

What a whore

Attached: 20190612015244_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

How can the masquerade but upheld in an age where your every little movement is recorded? Seems pretty hard to believe.

There were gay vampires in the first game. Why get triggered over a FUCKING CAKE

You know, it made me very sad that my favorite clan wasn't included in the base game. You see, i can't empathize with the Ventrue Chads, the Toreador Cunts or the SJW Brujah. I'm a monster inside and i don't a place to fit.

Attached: nossy girl.jpg (1080x1275, 126K)

magic lmao

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GAMEPLAY DEMOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

dee el see

wait for DLC i guess. Or tremere is pretty monstrous. Boiling people's blood.

What does Jack mean by this?
>Christ! It's stuffy down here.

Attached: 20190611180037_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

imagine the smell

That it's stuffy down here.
Not only is it written, he say it out loud for you in case you cannot read, what's wrong with you you fucking ape?

It's a stupid cut line that Wesp insists on including even with the basic patch despite it making no sense.

they were unused lines that sound like you were supposed to start inside the theater and walk out into the alley but that would require another loading screen and be a waste of time so it was scrapped
unofficial patch just slapped the lines back in for completeness

Personally I found the idea of companies celebrating any type of social, cultural or religious event, a horrible and evil act, because I know, they don't care, they are doing because they want improve their "social score" with the public, companies should be neutral.

>I'm a monster inside and i don't a place to fit.

Attached: 1499734964606.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

>the Tremere got out-keikaku'd by a drone strike on their home turf

reactionary retards think that everything other people are doing is an attack on them

How much do we know about best waifu?

Attached: vtmb2 Lou.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

>implying that isn't part of the plan

I can’t fucking imagine working in a company that does something like this. Is it common in the US?

paradox are swedes and they make all the drone companies they own virtue signal for gays
happened to HBS too

What's up with that kung fu shit the mc pulled off? Which clan does that?

Unfortunately, most of the world.

then company cuckmas events are evil as well.

Gonna say it again. He looks like Lestat. Based.

Attached: america's necks top models.png (408x723, 643K)

you're going to have to be more specific

>dude the USSR faked it's own death
>this is a serious political position and not entirely delusional

why don't you /pol/nigger schizos take your goddamn meds?

Thanks, it's been ages I played the game without the patch on. It's so out of place that it doesn't make sense.

Attached: 20190612015739_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

she THICC

Attached: lou.png (257x265, 55K)

How the fuck do you get that line

you mean the flip? no idea it did nothing too lol

pic unrelated

indeed, the drumpftards should go back to their shitty reddit colony

Be a dick to her, to everyone.

Attached: 20190612015721_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

pic very related, her design is 10/10

t.facelind

Yea Forums has always been a tranny and trap-friendly website, anti-trannies need to leave

>grouping trannies with traps

>tranny friendly
feel free to stop posting any time

1:21 in the extended trailer

Go back

hmm i wounder who could behind this post?

It would be incredibly low quality blood, might as well just fleshcraft some rat catching goblins to bring you rat blood.

Could you try not to shit a video game thread by having a culture war shitfit over a two hour old post

DRUUUUUUUMPFFFF BAAAAAAAD

Attached: C0E4C6CE-BC63-469B-A445-047112E61121.jpg (750x589, 143K)

Some user (don't know if this is true) said he was a hunter.

I like the idea of a slow apocalypse more than a sky cracking open and raining fire and brimstone kind. V5 is cooler in that respect, just things steadily getting worse for the caste of vampire that these prophecies are meant as a warning for.

Interesting. I've never actually been a dick to her before

fuck

it's past noon granny, time to go to sleep

Attached: polreddit.png (944x4013, 662K)

His face's animations are fine. Face itself is fucked.

>The Legion's system works
You missed the point of the Legion

Caesar didn't want the Legion to be the new way of the world. He wanted it to take over and then collapse for a new, better system to rise, as well as new technologies that aren't dependent on scavenging the old world.

That's why he particularly wants to take out the NCR - they're too reliant on bringing back the old world, which has already proved it will fail

Mentalism which is a Thin-Blood discipline in game
>Pull: Allows you drag in inanimate objects from afar, be it a out-of-reach obstacle, or an enemy weapon you want to use for your own ends
>Levitate: Suspend enemies and throw them around like a ragdoll. Can raise up more powerful enemies when upgraded

>not suffering from Andromeda syndrome like everyone else
Absolutely disgusting.
Vampires are dead creatures and their face should be dead as well. This is why Dale is the best boy. Because his face understands this very well.

Attached: dead_inside.png (1920x1080, 710K)

That's pre-alpha. Just look at texture of his suit, hair and hands.
Meanwhile render has higher textures.

He just looks like he's tired of doing this shit. I'm sure we're not the first batch of thinbloods he's tried to help out only for them all to ignore him and get wiped out

So he's using it on himself to pull off Matrix moves?

That looks better than much of what was shown in the main trailer.

Why do they all keep their fangs out?

>same VA like Gary
Will he call us "Boss" as well?

Attached: 1302934721847.jpg (455x344, 66K)

>it will be better at release
lol

what says that character didnt know capoeira before they turned
>cherry pick harder fag

If his name is Penny, then sure.

Attached: Boss.png (344x196, 51K)

>what is pre alpha?

So like the first game then? Good.

>calls us boss
>message from all the factions

I wonder if we become the leader of the Thinbloods in Seattle before we join a clan.

I hope we can sell them all out for more cred with real vampires

A marketing word developers use to excuse their deceit

Judging by how dickish you can be to Slug I'm sure we can.

Nothing like the first one, except for the Chinese.

Attached: 1532536537800.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

I want to kill Slug!

Any decent worthy of the name would do it in a fucking heartbeat

I'm pretty sure that's just Dale. They've said that he's our information broker of a sort. So that sounds like him.
Also, he only mentions 4 factions. I wonder if 5th has special trigger to it since Malkavians are hated in Seattle. Cover guy might have something to do with our ticket into Malkavian clan since he was most likely the guy in the Malkavian trailer.

>370 replies
>no one has posted /Neckfu/ yet

Come on Yea Forums...

Attached: 1537824468230788540917.jpg (1405x1684, 694K)

What will you choose?

Attached: 9wVn6Hw.png (1435x808, 1.37M)

So how is blood sucking gonna work?
I haven't read the details but it seems like there different types of blood and you can attract people instead of waiting for them to wonder into a dark part of town. Is this correct?

Misgender xir and get -1 humanity for being a bigot

a buzzword that lets people deflect any criticism

>the bar
>the coffee shop
>the club
>the parking garage
So, where is the 5th faction? Pier?

Let him go. They never tell you to bring Slug back, they just wanted info from him.

Second option. I love bullying smelly stinky Nosferatus

COPY THAT

Is that a edit?

Attached: 1560187010324m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Which clan faction is meant to be in what location?
>the bard = Brujah?
>the coffee shop = Ventrue?
>the club = Toreador?
>the parking garage = Tremere?

I'll wait for more context assuming there is any.

If it feels like they're just going to ice him once he gets there and tells them whatever it is they want to know I'd probably try to cover for him. If not I'd just tell him to go see what they want.

I actually fucking agree with you.

Wouldn't brujah be in the garage? You know bikers and all

Wait, are there gonna be different home areas depending on the clan you pick?

I think it's a stretch to say it's outright "evil," but there are plenty of companies that would do it just get involved with things to manipulate people's attention and earn some good-will and publicity.

Implied but not confirmed.

Attached: confess_by_sei_ey_d5x6p2o.jpg (734x950, 636K)

>an actual antediluvian awaking up is so fucking wrong and spoils a lot of the mythical tension about ancient stuff
Chekhov's gun, user
if there is ancient evil sleeping somewhere and it potentially can wake up, at some point it will wake up otherwise why would you even bother informing the audience about it

Her face does not match her voice.

Yeah, that does look lackluster.

Attached: 1559951301104.webm (852x480, 2.77M)

Dunno. I assumed it's the bar because haven place for them looks like one and because that's where they were in the first game.

Each ghoul will require you to constantly replenish once a month, what you get out, is less than you put in, because the quality of the blood will get worse and worse as they degrade.

Because people who support gay rights and propagate ruining the rainbow are leftists, and leftists insert their failed ideology in everything they touch and their entire personalities revolve around that

Of course you need IQ higher than a double digit to actually understand that you dumb npc

What game is this

>waaah this game has the wrong politics.
/pol/tards are worse than SJWs

Looks like Dishonored 2

>only 4 factions
I guess we all know where fifth location is meant to be.

Attached: pier.jpg (2040x1150, 400K)

>it's just a PRE-ALPHA
>they'll definitely improve the animations in 8 months!
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN

Attached: Give.gif (367x265, 558K)

>Half black half jew
>Our guy

Fuck off

Is that an oven? Place your bets on whether or not the ADL will sue Paradox.

Wow, which is better? Being killed by much more powerful, much more dangerous Tremere who see me as an abberation to be destroyed and wind up enslaved or burned anyway? Or join Vampire Hogwarts, get sweet digs, and Become a sick Vampire wizard under the guidance of White Morpheus?

It's Dishonored 2. I posted it for comparison and because it's a neat kill.

Depends on the ante. Papa Cappadocius would just wake up every couple of centuries to read books

why does it looks like she's half asleep?

Most likely. Judging by what can be seen here (+that cover), you do appear to be on the pier in here . So he might have something to do with you joining "the secret clan" aka Malkavians.

Why do girls like collars and necklaces so much?

Cause she is dead tired.

Never played it. I guess the ADL didn't sue Bethesda. That's a shame.

>Why do girls like collars and necklaces so much?

Attached: cheryl.gif (244x198, 1.73M)

Look at the guy float across the ground at 0:08

He uses it to hide his adam’s apple

Did the just rip the blood splatter from the original? Because it looks fucking shit

>there are people actually find this attractive

Attached: what.png (408x443, 195K)

I'll get him to come peacefully if the questgiver's intentions seem legit, but I want to be bros with every wayward thinblood I can find.

Because men like them and women like looking good?

>girlygirljessgirl79
quality bait
good job user

Attached: 1515440111890.jpg (245x245, 6K)

they're in video games all the time mostly to hide neck seams

It's fashionable

I'm not a girl, so I don't go what floats their boat, nor do I give a shit about it, nor how some dude looks (if I want to be gay, I'll just go to FF threads and join on "no homo Sephiroth" train). I just think he's a crazy nutter and only interesting looking guy in the entire trailer. Probably because HIS FACE WASN'T TIRED.

If they edit him some more. He will be.

He looks pretty good plus he emits confidence. I wanna talk to him and figure out what his deal is.

He looks French. Just give him better textures aka same shit he has on his render and he will look like pretty crazy French guy.

Attached: hon hon baguette.png (1000x840, 369K)

t. didn't get the flamethrower.

Literally solves every boss fight in the game in a quick burst.

one wonder why all these thinbloods are attacking you and letting slug get through.

Bush and the Republicans are shit from a right wing perspective too, and the Anarchs were just one flawed faction outta a ton of 'em in LA.

not enough fuel. but steyr aug will do quick work of the last two bosses.

I don't give a shit about what makes who wet. This guy is smug bastard and only interesting looking NPC in the entire trailer. If he's guy from the trailer aka Malkavian Gary, then that just will make him even more perfect.

Attached: smugbro.jpg (200x260, 25K)

Actually that's precisely what politics are, people are so used to the corrupt version that dominates mainstream media and mainstream narrative that they literally don't know what politics is, at it's core. And yes you're right to be afraid I'm not denying that, just know that your problem is with shitty narrative, not actual politics.

S;oylent powered game design. I'm not going to play this. If I don't have the option to choose to be a hideous monster that has to stay out of sight, otherwise VIOLATING THE MASQUERADE in the same way you cannot suck a person dry in the middle of the street or transforming into a beast without VIOLATING THE MASQUERADE, then the developers clearly do not have the ability to write dialogue for such an experience. This game is going to be shit. The only people who will see it as anything other than a mediocre experience will be lactating s;oyboys.

>and only interesting looking NPC in the entire trailer
But that's not Dale.

Attached: bestboi.png (1920x1080, 767K)

Your brain is onions for thinking the tweet is real.

Because I'm sick of constantly hearing about 2% if the population and their "problems". We get it, you're a fag, just fuck off now.

Dale was the worst part about the trailer. I can't tell what I hated more about him. His South Park goth kid look, his lame sarcasm or his annoying ass voice.

God I just wanna kick back and drink some blood with Dale

Hopefully... we can kill him.

Give him a chance...

I'll give him a ten second headstart.

to suck my dicc, haha

lad I literally said I wanna kick back and drink some blood with him
Dale is my man

>yfw SPECIFICALLY

>Basedlines: The Cuckerade

Looks like James Deen. Is he gonna rim your character?

Better titties than the new Tifa.

Yea Forums is hating on Dale now, but I bet my ass that Yea Forums will suck his dick after the release. Just you wait.

t. Dale

Show us Penny you cowards!

Keep dreaming, Dale.

It's probably just Dale.

I like him. Just disappointed with his real design

STOP BULLYING DALE

Dale a shit

>she has no tits
And I have no interest.

seething about boobies lmao!

Seething? I'm disappointed.

Are vampires real Yea Forums? How do I become one?

go to the sewers my son

just ask goth qts if they want to bite you until once accepts and then hope for the best!

>Chekhov's gun
A week ago I never heard of this, but I think this is the third time this week so I finally had to look it up.

And I agree, too much was made of Antedeluvians and Gehenna in the books previous to have it not have some kind of pay off. If it was always left as "well some people say this is our origin myth" it'd be fine to leave it, but far, far to much was made of it for that.

It's another reason I felt the original setting was much better for books and stories than an actual game. Something corrected in the follow up

>green eyes
Yup. Malkavian (Gary Golden) from the trailer confirmed.

Congratulations on being one the few non-smoothbrains to actually notice what's going on

Attached: brands.png (1148x1504, 86K)

He's an assassin of a sort. He killed the previous owner of your haven and he would've killed you as well if you were on his hit list. But since you weren't, he let you go.

You're welcome.

>He killed the previous owner of your haven
He killed Dale? Best boy confirmed then.

YEAAAY! Dale dies.
Absolutely great.
Absolutely based.

Dale gives us the apartment so it's not him

No. He will kill the guy by the name of Dominic. Dale does not die.

Way to ruin my dreams.

Best boy deconfirmed then.

You had one job, cover guy. ONE JOB!

youtu.be/ajdYe2K1pMo

What these guys said, there's a difference between political themes in a game and what is essentially secular preaching.

Attached: 1436559660131.gif (480x360, 1.8M)

Hate to sound like other two, but... can we hire him ourselves so he can kill Dale?

>just exists
>Yea Forums wants him dead because of it

Attached: being_Dale_is_suffering.jpg (782x824, 57K)

It's literally one/two guys/gals that are forcing this shit in the company and everyone is playing along or they'll go on twitter and cry homophobia.

what does that post have to do with atheism?

He did nothing wrong

Why all the hate for Dale?
He looks like a cool dude that just wants to chill on the couch.

I miss the wesp cuck shitposter. Where has he gone to?

why don't they just rename this game "TONY HAWK PARKOUR DOWNTOWN XXVIII"
I think that would be a lot more accurate

That last one where Dominate is used looks Oblivion-tier janky, the guy robotically changing direction at the start like his AI is confused, sliding across the ground and sort of crashing into his enemy before abruptly stopping to do the attack animation. Reminds me of how it looks when NPCs attack each other in Skyrim, I'm surprised they couldn't get a better "take". Can't be worse than Bloodlines 1 in that regard but I wonder if the more realistic graphics will make it seem more uncanny and annoying.

His voice is crime against the humanity.

only if you suck her dick first

its the jew hair

2077 threads

>dumb afro
>looks like a faggot
>his "jokes" are painful
>his voice is annoying
>his face is tired

I truly believe this is an unhealthy fantasy and you should strongly reconsider the decisions you have made thus far.

He looks like a Jew. Sounds like a dying mice and his attempts at sounding funny with that squeaky voice is painful for my ears.

he just lost the genetic lottery
at the end of the day he's a giant loser just like us
he just wants some love

I'm surprised that Yea Forums hates him. He's literally /ourguy/.
>looks like a fag
>sounds like a bitch
>is autistic

jesus it looks like shit. Voice Acting sucks too. Medications don't work. I hate this place I'll still pirate it though

you know pre alpha is nowhere near finished right?

user, shitposters don't care.

that's a really nice photo for many reasons

So does anyone know if this game is going to be gay leftist homosex tranny garbage yet?

Attached: varg22.png (1263x675, 641K)

He looks like backstabbing Jew and he sounds like shit.

you already know he's the one who's going to betray you at the end of the game

is it gonna be dark messiah levels of melee?

But what if he doesn't? Just because he's autistic and Jew, it doesn't mean that he will betray us ... right?