So, this guy was right about 3/5 despite the pretty vague "Square Enix rep"

So, this guy was right about 3/5 despite the pretty vague "Square Enix rep".
Ready for a huge wave of salt when a new FE character will be announced for Smash ?

Attached: 1546191304031.png (946x434, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ymkt76
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Banjo and Sylux

Guess I'll buy the season pass now.

>character's aren't definite
>despite the fact that the DLC was finalized almost a month before this leak went up

Attached: 1_iW16rVp-YfahMJfn-ZK_pA.png (1009x721, 250K)

>Forgets on purpose that even Sabi and Vergeben were not sure about the Square Enix character until April, not even if it was a DQ character

>says this despite the fact that the brave datamine was available since before the game even came out

Attached: 6991953.jpg (784x522, 61K)

Stop posting this you insufferable faggot, why would fire emblem need to be shilled in the winter? It's coming out in the summer. And prime 4 is not even close to being finished yet.

No, the Brave date was added after the game's release.

Too bad, the shilling argument doesn't work anymore: Banjo is not shilling anything.

it was in the day 1 patch

>available since before the game evne came out
>day 1 patch
Make up your mind.

>another fucking FE rep
Am I being an entitled bitch if this would actually make me mad?

>Joker is a neutral third party option
>Hero is a third party for Japan
>Banjo is a third party for the West
>going by this train of logic, Edelgard is a first party for Japan while Sylux is a first party for the West
Seems actually logical from a business viewpoint.

why would they ever add a side character as DLC? why would Nintendo add a Fire Emblem character despite being well aware of how bad the reaction was to Corrin?

Attached: gp4gesz.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Someone should ask Vergeben if he has heard of Sylux and Edelgard. I don't completely trust him, but maybe he could shed light on this.

>Gaylux and Edelcrap
No.

We're going for a full-guests DLC. Not more, not else.

I guess the FE and Metroid characters would be the two extra mystery DLC characters they added?

why would Edelgard be DLC number 5 if her game would be out for nearly a year before this happens?

People who think they wouldn't add EVEN MORE FE characters are crazy. Of course they'll add one more to promote the new shit game. Of course they will. More anime sword people, more anime, MORE ANIME IN SMASH BROS. WE ANIME PLATFORM FIGHTER NOW. ANIME. DO YOU LIKE ANIME? WELL YOU BETTER LIKE IT REAL QUICK MOTHERFUCKER. ANIME SWORD PEOPLE.

Please be excited.

Why not? Banjo was added when his last game was released 11 years ago.

>Nintendo realizes that fans would be butthurt at these characters being part of the smash pass
>wisely decides to secretly make them separate DLC (limited time offer perhaps in the same vein as Piranha Plant?) while giving their slots to more hype-inducing additions
That would probably be the most sound pro-fans decision Nintendo ever made. Which means that it's probably just a glitch.

but Banjo at least had FAN SUPPORT, nobody wants her. Heck most fire emblem fans want the other characters from the games not the lord, like how it's pretty agreed that in retrospect it should've been Tacomeme or Azura to represent Fates

Attached: 2-chara16_02.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

This'd definitely be ideal. A pair of out-there picks (Dante, Doom Guy, Travis, Leon, Master Chief, Crash, Spyro, even fucking Sora) would be great.
Because Nintendo are usually tonedeaf when it comes to first-party reps. If they weren't, we wouldn't have 3 Links and 4 Marths.

they didn't add anything, the intern that updated the website forgot to delete the two slots Banjo and DQ were supposed to replace. Banjo doesn't even take you to his character page when you click him that's how bad they fucked up

But then we'd get presumably lawful chaotic Edelgard

Attached: 1560279026774.jpg (959x960, 164K)

No, all FE scorn is justified.

They need their pure female character for the DLC. Right now it's a sausage fest.

I'd rather have power of friendship claude or edgy spaghetti hair

It'll be Jill valentine

>vague and incredibly likely guesses turn out to be true
wow......

hey OP by any chance do you believe in horoscopes too

Imagine not liking anime

Echo

Attached: B61EE0DB-5878-4ED6-936B-012454FF4171.jpg (1500x1714, 322K)

Joker was not incredibly vague and it wasnt incredibly likely.

>Dragon Quest Character and Banjo-Kazooie are extremely safe guesses now
You motherfuckers always with the 20/20 hindsight

Not even that.

The only reason why people were even latching on to Edelgard was because Byleth wasn't known at the time.

If they were shown since the very start, this "leak" would include them instead.

There were literally hundreds of fake leaks during this period; at least one of them is bound to be right.

Ah yes, Joker, so likely despite almost no one wanting him before his reveal.
Or a Square character, obvious despite Cloud having nothing but two songs and two spirits.
Or Banjo who was shitted on for months by people like you, refusteve.
Go die in your Discord.

Still don't buy that shit, Sylux simply isn't reasonable.

Still, to get even joker and get the first three all in order as well...
Could be coincidence could not.

>first party nintendo character isn't reasonable

I could see waifufags enjoying the shitty FE character, but who the fuck would actually want fucking Sylux

>A Nintendo character shilling a game that just got delayed because Namco wasn't fit for the development and probably won't be out until 2021 is reasonable

He's Geno-levels of insignificant, no more relevant than any of the other Hunters bar a cameo at the end of MP3.
He's more West pandering.
Metroid's already pushing over representation levels with 4 characters.
MP4 having its whole development cycle restarted, he's not shilling anything that's coming out anytime soon.

If we're getting anything first party, it's a Fire Emblem character, and a Gen 8 mon, not a literal who.

>first party literal who that is generic and hideous and no would buy isn’t reasonable
Fixed that for you

What shilling was Ryu and Cloud for? We still got Corrin for maximum shilling.

I'd buy him... doesn't make him any less of a hideous generic literal who though.

Cloud and Ryu have their own clout as far as characters go. Edelgard arguably doesn't, and Sylux for sure doesn't.

Female Héctor with a time skip alt like ike is better than another marth clone

Reminder that Sylux is the most hated Metroid character of all time. Unpopular as all hell.

The only DLC Nintendo newcomer (excluding the early bonus because they probably had planned Plant for the base game) was Corrin, who was without a doubt was a shill pick. Second most obvious one besides Roy.

I feel the same way, but we'll have to go through the actual game to truly say.
Hadn't thought about the time skip alt idea, I like it.

>Edelgard over Byleth
This is fake as shit.

Oh, I entirely agree with you on that.

If we're getting a Nintendo newcomer, it's 100% going to be a shill pick.

He didn't mention a DQ character, and everyone knew that we were going to get a SE rep. same with a microsoft rep.

The only thing that gives this post a chance of beign real is Joker.

Edelgard seems to be the central character of TH, seeing as the (now confirmed) leak said that 2 out of the 4 major paths in the game revolves around her.

>we knew we were getting a SE character
Only if you believed Vergeben, who, I'll remind you, got shit wrong with the whole Minecraft shit.

Isn't it true that Nintendo did visit Bethesda before Smash's release with speculation it being about Bethesda rep inclusion?

>neku scrapped for DQ
i'm a little upset

Attached: 1548443805682.png (700x700, 210K)

>C-list series above one of the most important franchises of all time
Yeah, no.

>Edelgard is the main character
>not the dude with time abilities, a chainsaw sword, and a mind loli

It's Robin v Chrom all over again.

Welcome to CULT OF PORKY
discord.gg/Ymkt76

i'm well aware but it's rare TWEWY gets thrown a bone
instead it'll be tied by the hip to KH forever

Attached: 1556580236658.png (247x393, 74K)

and Robin was the one that got in first.

Only because he had a more interesting moveset potential IIRC.

Before latching on to leaks, please remember.
>So far there's been 11 characters in the history of Smash DLC (and 2 more are on the way)
>Out of all those 11, 3 were veterans, which didn't include a stage or music
>Out of the 8 newcomers, only 2 were Nintendo characters, which, I remind you, didn't come with a stage or music
>Not even Corrin, despite coming from a new game with tons of places and songs to use, included that
>Instead, Sakurai relegated a pair of tracks into an existing Fire Emblem stage
>The rest of the newcomers are all third-party, come with a new stage and songs, something that shows that there is bias towards bringing new IPs into the franchise
>Reggie insisted Joker was symbolic to what this Pass was going to offer
>Nintendo said they wanted to bring new people with the DLC
>They gave him a list with Joker (whose main game isn't on Switch), Erdrick (who has a game coming to Switch) and fucking Banjo (who hasn't had a new gaming in over a decade) of all things
>And on top of that, Sakurai declared this last December that Smash wasn't Nintendo All-Stars anymore

Don't know how people expect a shill character when there's little to suggest that'll be the case.

Attached: 81102274.jpg (376x369, 38K)