Facepunch is deleting itself

>facepunch is deleting itself
finally all my cringe posts from 2007 will be deleted

Attached: 28441379-85B6-4118-894C-12A7E48C6DD1.png (1500x1500, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

auth.facepunch.com/
auth.facepunch.com/legacy/start
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
wikipunch.com/index.php/Main_Page
wikipunch.com/index.php/Craptasket
youtu.be/a6EZocQF_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=62Nn_j8NyMg
youtube.com/watch?v=0HHe5smYhto
youtube.com/watch?v=koBBMDepPzA
youtu.be/9Yw5jkAHgME
youtu.be/uLRC5oJfuD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

garry is retarded

based

He doesn't care, he hasn't gave a fuck in years.

garry is such a dipshit. thank god he spent so long redesigning a site so he can then just shut the fucking thing down

Place turned into a major shithole anyways of circlejerking cliques far worse than ever before and no new members were joining. It used to have a great balance of views even while being left learning, then it just went insane. Honestly the 2016 election sealed this sites fate.

Garry is based though.

I think the beginning of the end was 2015 (or whenever that forum reshuffle was) - he basically just kicked out a bunch of smaller communities. I think the election was a nail in the coffin, but the transition to Garry's shitty new software is what welded the coffin shut.

Knockout will die. They'll tear eachother apart with drama, and they have no means of getting new members to replace those who they'll lose.

facepunch has been complete and utter garbage filled with nothing but furfags and retards for years, goodbye and good riddance

The election hurt both Yea Forums and Facepunch.

On a side note, is there any other everything-forum worth posting on other than this one?

Who were the Best and Worst posters or sagas?

Attached: 1524417658140.jpg (708x398, 83K)

i miss the internet before gamergqte

Is there a way for me to look for my old cringe posts from 10 years ago? It's not letting me login, do I need to create a new account?

only good moments were when Tudd had that stupid huge avatar and everyone lost it and when that kid actually ate the flag on camera to spite Starpluck

>gmod has spyware now
>garry killed the forum
>valve and source engine stuff are dead in the water
take me back, i want to go back.

Attached: phw.jpg (810x875, 172K)

at least all we got were boomers and reddit refugees and discord trannies who are pissing in an ocean of shit.

Facepunch was killed because of it, where Yea Forums forced me to use the catalog and filters.

Internet archive sites exist. All of our xXx420weeddSn1peRxXx posts will forever exist.

>gmod has spyware now
Wait what? what happened?

>only good moment

You sound like you joined in like 2015 if you think any of that was as good as some other shit.

>check out the "What the heck is going on v.1 - It's over edition" thread five minutes ago
>check it again
>op is banned
Props on them for keeping their customs even on their final hours. Also what the fuck is knockout?

Attached: 02b2bc1208c9c884397c88051667c48b.jpg (218x231, 8K)

auth.facepunch.com/

use legacy option

mods are currently banning eachother to try and be the last man standing.

knockout is the spiritual successor

I only see this

Attached: facepun.png (560x407, 18K)

Garry added some third-party data collection shit to the game.

Knockout was made so the current mods can still mod with a niche set of a circlejerks that will die as it wont ever get new members and die in drama or mediocrity.

Shame because the maps section of FP was legit the best place for map making of source.

auth.facepunch.com/legacy/start

F

i liked it when that guy with the snoop dogg avatar borrowed that one mod's account, banned every other mod and then fucked everything up overnight. good shit

wish I joined up earlier desu

somethingawful lol

>Shame because the maps section of FP was legit the best place for map making of source.
outside gamebanana and moddb i don't think there are any major sites for source stuff left.

Haha what the fuck.
Do I actually need to make a new account first or is this bugged?

Attached: facepun2.png (542x177, 5K)

Who cares... It's all about s&box now boys

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

A few months ago gmod had an update that changed the EULA and added two analytics dll files that sends data to both facepunch and Amazon. Apparently it sends all kind of data, playtime, addons installed, chat logs, etc.

It was already there you mong! They just switched to an alternative to steams built-in statistics

What? Firerain wasn't Pr3dator. Pr3dator was himself, he just went insane and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

You should have been around for Jayce(Deagle Nation) streams and that one mod who was slinging fucking Rust beta keys for a shitload of money to kids, eventually got permaed.

Yeah thats it, and moddb is kinda all over the place and not as focused.

what the fuck is a facepunch you onionsbois?

you have to make an account, then link your old account, they have a new auth system

>best
ashxu
>worst
dgg

forum for garrysmod

Attached: same password.png (612x476, 28K)

Good fucking riddance to that faggot Morgen posting 1000 tesla shill threads on the news subforum. Fuck Morgen and fuck Tesla

>hey guys Tesla changed the design of the cupholders!!

wikipunch.com/index.php/Main_Page

Attached: fp.png (1360x913, 674K)

did he get bant or something?
haven't seen him or a tesla thread in a while

forum for facewound,

Attached: fw.jpg (792x568, 213K)

>not using GDPR to delete your cringe off the face of earth

Attached: 1557746677418.jpg (390x377, 25K)

Still got a build of that thing on my computer

This can't be real.

Attached: laughing cat.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Thanks, here we go.

Attached: facepun3.png (560x277, 9K)

We all do user

its not fp

Facepunch was a fucking cesspit of prima donnas furries, nerds who'd get excited over discovering a unique 16x16 texture used in the hl2 alpha, and a ton of people waiting for any excuse to talk in explicit detail about their niche sexual fetishes.

But by god was it my home and boy will I miss it ;_;

Attached: only fp.png (868x361, 27K)

>FP mods are here RIGHT NOW

Say what you want about them

Attached: fff.jpg (700x400, 135K)

Tudd is based, Orkel is based, Inacio is based, anyone else can suck a fucking fat one

fuck clovi-
oh wait

wikipunch.com/index.php/Craptasket

I'm a moderator on Facepunch. This place, along with Cloud16 and Playermeta are cesspools. About time they degraded.

Is it dead yet?

So why exactly is Garry purging his forum?
Is it autism?
Depression?
Possesion?
Or all in between?

Attached: 1520314896612.png (372x340, 132K)

go away clovis

rotting somewhere from lithium poisoning hopefully

Don't know if I should even care at this point. It was a great place at one time, yes, but now I mostly just go there for the LMAO threads because of the post ratings that makes sure people post at least decent stuff that isn't the same old shit that others have posted over 200 times like people in other sites do.

just went down, might be down for good

Aaaand it's gone.
RIP

and entire threads with hundreds of pages because Garry forgot user anonymization is just as legal

You'd purge your forum too if you knew what went on after dealing with those fucking mongrels for a decade straight

Dies tomorrow. Courtesy day to say farewell.

Retardation

How does it feel to wipe other people's virtual shit for free?

postal was a trash mod, he let the old golds get away with so much bullshit. i always wondered why garry never nuked gmf.

F

The forums were outshining him.

cope

Tudd the dude that made his gf read his posts on Facepunch so she could tell him if he was trolling libs right

A lot of the anti-goobergobber cunts hung around the gmf for years then some of them git banned because even the mods got tired of them. Then most of them fucked off to Slack.

Seriously? I JUST made my new account.

Remember Ryu gi?
youtu.be/a6EZocQF_MI

Probably due to the quality piracy thread he could use to get free stuff for his £10k Mac.

back up

Creep, hope he's in prison.

Garry's a narcissist and wanted his own mini-Reddit with subcommunities that self-moderate and stuff. But after like 6 months of development he gave up and said fuck it, he wasn't earning money from this so why bother, these people are all expendable to him.

He's still here, or at least was before the forums got nuked.

ya that piracy thread was A+

2006er here, orkel and reag are both the cringiest mods

reag is awkward as fuck

worse than awkward
used to have pics of him as a failed tranny

anyone got them

>mini-Reddit
Do you mean mini-SA?

youtube.com/watch?v=62Nn_j8NyMg
here's a classic while what's left of gmod goes up in smoke

Attached: 1560253048296.png (640x480, 173K)

The only based thing about social media is that all my cringe BBS posts will eventual disappear

No, I mean mini-Reddit. Like with custom forums managed and moderated by the people who made them, while the modteam itself governs over the while site. If he wanted mini-SA he'd still be cooperating with people.

Reag is a weeb and a waifufag so he's based by default

>all those warhammer 40k models will be gone now
There's a lot of great stuff hidden in fp that isn't in the workshop. What a shame.

Attached: kermit.jpg (195x195, 8K)

>You should have been around for Jayce(Deagle Nation) stream
He came back in the latest Hydewars video. I know the act couldn't last forever but I hate that he retired the act so soon

the photography group of lads were really cool and great artists

>tfw you were so excited to finally get to use an animated avatar upon becoming a gold member
>and then Garry made it so you didn't get gold member after being a member for 5 years and having made like 2k posts

Attached: 1360102929431.jpg (743x529, 147K)

Forums are back up again, btw

>SA tranny forums dropping like flies
>Yea Forums still going strong in 2019 and with a young spruce population of zoomers to make sure it lasts another 20 years when most SA trannies will have succumbed to AIDs

Based

We won JBros

Attached: jbmod.jpg (682x382, 132K)

This is what I'm most sad about as well

Didn't most of the models for videos by for instance halflifeman come from Facepunch?

Attached: 1445861359832.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

literally because of the wares thread.

>wares permabanned
>GMF has the best piracy thread that outdoes private trackers

Was great.

MaxofS2D is the biggest faggot I have ever met and should suck my dick
Tudd was based because of how much he hated faggots who worship mods

Based

>the day Max got permabanned

GG absolutely made him mentally ill.

Attached: 5708cbc71e00008700706974.jpg (620x414, 51K)

Nobody ever bothers to archive any of this stuff. I think nearly every comic series ever posted on FP or PHW is lost forever.

>SA
Hahaha....it's ResetERA tier in terms of Banned For Wrongspeak.

hes a tranny lmao

also dinojesus im cringing at you being from 2017 and acting like you spent your life on fp

mods are fags especially hezzy

'05er here, mods are, have been, and forever will be faggots.

And that is what keeps the shitposters out.
Elitism is good.

Who else emigrated from there?
Did it back in 2006. Funnily enough I went from a ridiculously picky forum where people were banned for anything and the mods were incredibly picky, to Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

You mean it made them more ill

>you now remember the Sanius squad

>especially
Bad Spelling x 1

It's a great feeling. I made thousands of retarded posts on some nintendo forum during my mid/late teens and when it finally went offline (because the owner married a nip girl, fucked off to japan and didn't bother renewing the domain, lmao) all of that was wiped clean and I never had to worry about anyone ever finding that cringy shit again.

Yes. All Joazzz 40K models are in FP.

Attached: blood_and_fire_by_joazzz2_dc6j8v1-pre.jpg (1192x670, 148K)

I think they were the original Discord Trannies of facepunch.

I didn't like how politically heated everything was becoming so I bailed and came here. I stopped posting there by the election but I heard it got pretty bad.

Did anyone remember the time that peoples accounts were getting compromised and posting dumb shit like "What's the deal with airline food", and it was just someone using passwords from a nexusmods dump when ppl thought there was a massive exploit

Attached: cat_computer_stock.jpg (865x1300, 104K)

Maybe one day we can go back.

Attached: SWOOCE.jpg (540x540, 37K)

FP is being archived by users

I remember that. And Doug's countless alts.

I registered in like 2009 bruh

>newfag unironically using the soi meme
>doesn't even know how to bypass the filter
>doesn't know what facepunch is

Nope all the posts are being archived apparently.
Delete your account while you still can.
Nothing will delete the posts but you might still have time to burn any identifiable links to them.

GMF chat thread was cancer when I was there in 2014. I remember it being the ""clever meta-ironic shitposting"" club filled with nerds trying to one up eachother.

Attached: 1510878598633.jpg (500x309, 52K)

05er here who stopped looking at that shithole in 08
How the fuck did it even last that long

BASED GARRY
Garry and Hezzy had the right idea to loosen up the rules, pity the moderator cliques and the faggots from SA ruined the site

Attached: 1528930193435.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>you now remember HookerVomit

Nobody is archiving anything I care about. Old maps, comics, models, and pre-Youtube machinima are 99% lost. Sometimes due to threads being deleted, sometimes because the terrible hosting sites people used to use went bust. I used to spend so much time with that stuff and it's all gone now.

Will the posts get archived or is it all just gone?

ugh
god damnit

Black girl

I haven't seen her or VNL since the gold member forums were taken offline, and KTT with it.
I know they're still around but I never knew them anyways. They could all die and I wouldn't give two shits.

As much as I'm glad the old guard of GMF are gone, I'd be lying if I said that they didn't help me stop being a shitter online.

~Sexy posts~ was probably the worst of the GMF on fp. 5 people effectively dictating what was acceptable with everyone else following through in fear they'd be targeted.

Nothing will beat unadulterated GMF and OIFY back from 06 to about 08.
Bunch of pedophiles and literal dog fuckers just jerking each other off.

>the day Garry updated gmod to make a fake error on pirated copies
>everyone coming to the forums with the error
>all those bans

Fucking great.

cute

>postal is in this thread right now
>sitting on that ass

Attached: 1521553619882.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

WAYT trannies ruined facepunch

prove me wrong

>no one remembers me because I never did anything but say stupid things

SilverHammer here

not the trannies so much as the hugboxers like Xubs or... mostly xubs and squad really

The rapid pace of time truly is the most depressing thing in the universe.

>tfw haven't seen that image in 7 years
Oh god it's all flooding back to me now.

Attached: zzzzzzz.png (415x171, 43K)

I saw that takeover happen

You are not wrong

props for her actually posting nudes

the fuck happened to GMF? I make one post and I suddenly don't have permission despite being a goldmember

Attached: soldier.png (477x425, 296K)

If MaxOf2SD reads this shit, I just want him to know he's a massive faggot and I will never stop hating him

Attached: breton dab.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

All I remember about Facepunch are the trannies masturbating together on the catgirls threads anyway

Ah see that was a little before my time, I joined fp back in 2009 but I heard stories about it.

>fear of being targeted
I do remember that. One guy who'd been there since the beginning tried joking around with the regulars on sexy posts and he got permabanned by craptastic because he wasn't "cool" enough.

BROKE MY AUTOMERGE

Attached: sobotnik#.jpg (640x480, 60K)

He will because he set up an RSS that goes off anytime his name is posted anywhere on the internet. Hes been doing this for over a decade.

reminder that max keeps a massive archive of screencaps of every single time he has ever seen anyone mention him

wait that isn't a meme?
does anyone have those?

Attached: postal cat.png (638x481, 335K)

If there was every a body type and face that personified fp users. This was it. You may not like it, but this is peak fp user.

I remember your name.
I was timman but I mostly lurked.

that and the anime mods

Is there anyone left on FP that isn't a tranny having regular meltdowns? I don't see the big deal if that's all that is being lost

Woah wait, did I miss something, Facepunch is about to be gone, is this for real?

I was Pvt. Martin

>crossdresser does a 180 and dabs on the trannies
BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1558572853602.jpg (721x960, 73K)

Just the map/model section, that was the last good part of FP.

Yes, we just stick to gaming and hobbies and such and don't stand out like nails to be hammered down.

dilate and seethe

Attached: 5.jpg (300x250, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0HHe5smYhto
Justice for Seano12

Oh fuck I remember you. And yes, Garry's killing it tomorrow. Today is its last day.

I want everyone to know I know all the posters who named themselves here. I cant because I was a spastic shitter for a time. Please let me not be archived. Im not a tranny though.

Apparently they're going to this place called 'Knockout' but from what I've seen it appears to be the me-too version of Resetera where you're allowed to suck mod dick but not much else.

Attached: resetera_in_a_nutshell.jpg (800x533, 221K)

>climate change thread
>replies are nothing but "I'm gonna fucking kill myself"

Attached: 1555167849837.jpg (721x489, 23K)

Discord ruined facepunch, trannies were just a symptom

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY, 343N

thanks,,

tropsical guy

they were in the GMF which was nuked minutes ago

rip

There were. Small population of some fairly down to earth people left that weren't in the extreme or overtly pushing agendas. But it's usefulness is long outlived.

>anything gun related to the USA thread
>99% Euros crying

nah I was 12 when I joined though back in like 2006.

Attached: 1521558944163.jpg (640x1138, 132K)

minutes ago?
You're telling me that board was just hidden all this time?
Was OIFY actually nuked?

Kuro. here, I didn't post much and I posted screenshots I'd made even less

Does knockout even have a dedicated forum for that stuff?

Attached: 20160813231703_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

half of them are trannies so they probably will

sure you did

2009 was new anyway
nig
based, i remember you from the drug forum, whenever i see silverhammer irl or whatever i think of you

>tfw my IRL identity shows up if you google my account name

Now all I need to do is to wait for Youtube to die so all my embarrassing high school movies with my real name on them gets taken away.

i haven't used FP since 2008 and i remember the name

Facepunch started turning to shit way before discord was a thing

I'm Pvt. Martin, and I want to say, FUCK ALL YOU HOITY TOITY GOLD MEMBERS. You stuck up, insecure, hipsters can suck my three inch chode.

Fuck you Milkandcookie you weird ass furry

And FUCK YOU Jimbcomb, you little bitch for ever making me question myself. I am better than you. Sure me leaving because of Trump may not have worked out, but honestly Yea Forums has been decent if you learn to hide all the shit and stupid threads and try to find the good stuff.

Also Ryu-Gi, you're still really creepy.

And fuck trannies still.

Attached: [DEJA VU].jpg (612x531, 41K)

>(User was permabanned - reason: comedy hurr option)

Attached: 1545602661181.jpg (540x651, 79K)

really glad I never joined FP now.

>Yea Forums outlasted FP
Fuck, is Yea Forums the mummy of the internet?

Facepunch was basically proto Resetera so I'm glad the faggot finally nukes it.

Good job killing the best mapping forum on the internet, faggots.

>I was Pvt. Martin
Just randomly found you while looking through my old posts.

Attached: facepun4.png (379x286, 9K)

ngl, I did actually use the News Node and "In the News" WAAAY back when for actually getting much of my news, before I started using independent agents and feeds.

What I never understood was why people felt they should respond like they're talking to whatever they're pissed at when we're all staring at a monitor just browsing a random website.

Remember the mod ARG challenges? Those were fun.

garry personally handing jimbo a perma was a great day. too bad it didn't last long since immediately after that his pet mod postal gave him a free gold alt account to ride out the ban.

God Codemaster85 or whatever that furries name is was always the dumbest motherfucker in the room. Not like the normal kind of dumb, but the kind of dumb that just gets aggressive every time you tell them how they are wrong.
Them and thigh high

Don't know how they survived so long

Anyone remember that "cancer dude" who was totally shaved?
What was he called again?

>sensationalist headlines and polidicks is all orange man bad

>That endless seethe from every libshit when Pvt. Martin won the Electionb Owl and smurfy got toxxed off with no escape

What an absolutely glorious day that was. So, how've ya been, lad.

Attached: 1399247226473.jpg (500x500, 243K)

some literal who website is going down

yeah ok tell me when gamefaqs, geocities, or webrings delete themselves

I have posts there from 2005.

Thank God.

>gay fat fur shittalks others
yike

jimbo doxed people lol which is CRINGE

>that time people found out he was an inflationfag

Attached: 1560280039914.gif (320x237, 1.65M)

tfw tudd just posted
from France?

Reminder that despite being a socially overcorrect nonce, that the guy got permad off Oldpunch for insisting on having cub porn as avatar.

OIFY was nuked a while ago
GMF was there until now, you should've seen it on the frontpage if you were gold

Orkel was a trigger happy faggot, fuck him.

Oh I forgot, FUCK SECRIOS

youtube.com/watch?v=koBBMDepPzA

You can enjoy eating the greasy shit out of fat femscouts ass you perverted freak.

Ahem...
FUCK ZILLAMASTER
FUCK GRIFFSTER
FUCK EUSKALDUNA
FUCK BREADMAN
FUCK DAMIAN

Attached: 1308907864411.jpg (568x726, 41K)

All this time the "asshole" rating made me laugh because it just makes me think of the person who gave that rating fucking SEETHING behind their monitor making the same face as the image, which is exactly it is

>Owner of one of the largest current darkrp servers
>Literally no one in my community uses facepunch forums

/me shrugs

How fucking strict is this 'knockout' place? I can't tell and the rules are copy+pasted wishy washy bullshit.
It hovers between "If you say 'faggot' we're going to come to your house and burn it down" to "This is just like old school FP!"

oh fuck lmao
Code did?
why am I not surprised

Its kinda funny seeing all the names of the posters everyone hated, because I hated all of them as well.

*creates hyper femPyro SFM renders*
hon hon hon

Attached: french faggot.png (1280x720, 457K)

Dumb Facepunchers, go back to your cave

Ok but did the forums get archived? Or is it too late for that?

Eh, after Trump fucked about with Syria I kinda realized I went too autistic, and put my old Trump love on the down low. Then after the whole thing with the border shit and how the illegals were being treated, as well as the whole politicial circus right now, I just gave up.

Now I just post here, Yea Forums, the porn boards, and good old /trash/ for my fun. I got a job at Walgreens and have been making a good income for my vidya and food, and overall things are pretty decent.

Though I wish the political shit would leave Yea Forums whenever a black person or a woman come up in a game.

Attached: Possum.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Who remembers when Meet the Spy got leaked on FP like 4 hours before its release and the forums had the most users ever by a fucking mile and then they put the forums on account only lockdown and not allowing anyone else to join.

Was fun.

Seconding this

I remember when I triggered you into going from lefty to alt-right in the span of literally two posts. you're a child who doesn't accept being disagreed with, have fun in whatever bubble you're in now

S

>that time when KS took Facepunch by storm
I miss when it was basically just Yea Forums lite

Oh fuck that was when those robo crates in TF2 were a thing.

Man I remember thinking about hold one to try to get value off of it, like a beanie baby. That lasted a while month before I gave up.

I was gold, and for a time the forums were indexed and visible, but around the time OIFY was nuked, I noted GMF disappeared for me shortly after. I assumed that was all deleted.

So what state was the GMF in these last few days? Any secret pacts being made?

Since KO looks dead on arrival, where will the creative users end up migrating to?

Attached: fps.jpg (600x462, 54K)

Back on the bernie hype?

FUCK I just remembered I forgot to double check and save all the current account information for the private trackers in the GMF downloads thread.

RIP, I guess.

Then the meet the spy website had the text "(act surprised)" when it was released for real.

>Though I wish the political shit would leave Yea Forums whenever a black person or a woman come up in a game.

cringe

I got banned for suggesting it was cool to burn art.
That place got really negative for me.

Are there any other chill forums like fp?

Spamming Timeroller comics shat out by Atomic from Noxiousnet. Those were great threads.

I'm not in a bubble, I grew out of that when I left that shithole of a board.

Besides, after this thread archives or deletes or whatever, you'll never see me again, and I'll never see you again.

So piss off.

I remember you and you're still a faggot desu

here

inkbunny

Attached: 1528813628801.png (753x703, 731K)

DOUBT!

I'm a Yang Mang.

Yeah that place didn't seem very healthy.

Did anyone here post in the Heroes of Newerth thread on FP 10 years ago? I ended up being the only guy left who stuck with the original FP clan.

Attached: 1244997096558[1].jpg (1909x1200, 230K)

I had fun with when we made a group for griefing

griefing ain't really my thing since I don't like antagonizing people, but finding ways to fuck up minecraft servers was the most fun I had on minecraft & the most creative I ever felt

Attached: Germania2.png (1617x859, 1.34M)

Found out? He admitted it in he DA thread and tried explaining the psychology behind it

Best threads, all the SH retards had total meltdowns over that. I remember one of them screeching that he'd "given up his dream of ever working in aerospace just to work in renewable energies".
It went on like that for a good three paragraphs.

Who here /lurker/?
0.10 posts a day or less only.

Attached: 1545515441931.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

outside of source related stuff they all probably have accounts on other websites already.

You do remember, don't you

You were out there saying something that amounted to "guys what am I supposed to support!???" and I told you to grow a fucking pair, and that's when you snapped and became a MAGA lemming, pretty much proving I was right about you being a pushover

I hope you did grow as a person, if you do talk politics in the future, please inform yourself and don't try to be lead around by trends

BDA left the site when his smug mask slipped and everyone saw what a can't he actually was. That was a good day.

I knew a member who supposedly stalked other members, but I'm a 2011 newfag shitter myself.

I remember you, you were cool

>Fucked around with Syria, muh illegals
Better one airfield getting bombed than letting a full-out war erupt. You should have looked at the bigger picture. One of the hardest lessons in history is realising that sometimes, what seems ruthless is the one action that is clearest after all.
>Yea Forums
Boooo.
>/trash/
What threads, since we are here already.

what happened. I knew he was a cunt.

>10 years
>sub 200 posts
>only ban was a self imposed banme once I saw the site was going down the shitter
yeah.

>Besides, after this thread archives or deletes or whatever, you'll never see me again, and I'll never see you again.
I haven't posted there in years but it feels weird knowing it's going down. I had fun for the most part, too bad the place was infested with drama.

Attached: 1560271050232.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

Around the 16 election, he went *bonkers* in a gun control thread, and the entire userbase sort of lost respect for him from that point.

About 500 posts over 5000+ days.

I averaged at about 2 posts a day, but I mostly just stole shit from Yea Forums to post in LMAO pics
I was GLH

lol just remember the Badage BOys

I forgot my login information so I'm sure it's no more than .0001 post/day.
I think I made two posts ten years ago.

Flamehaus/HL2world>Facepunch

Attached: 396ffa9631efd31ceff90707be61ee88bcfa0562_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Fuck man. I will miss deviantart appreciation station threads.

Attached: 1540039665697.gif (336x256, 401K)

You think Henry remembers his Badage Boys?
That fucker was hanging out with PMCs in Africa or some shit and he's from a rich family I hear.

I wish I didn't envy that opportunity, but I honestly do.

>Everyone is part of community and has similar goals or support similar things
>Somehow drama remains dominant

I've been on the net since 96 and still remains the biggest constant thing with it.

i thought this happened a year ago

Not him but I almost think it used to be worse back then.

It were two accidents that led to his downfall.

>The demod
BDA got in a gun control thread unreasonably pissed at Joey Skylynx, who was being his usual survivalist self. Joey got the edge over BDA in said debate, until BDA got super fucking triggered over a ''You'd probably think I could build a bomb from pigeon shit. You know, what, you're right, genius'' remark from Joey, as BDA banned him for terrorism, was trying to literally dox Joey over it, which in turn got BDA finally demodded for his shit.

>The final posts
A few months later, BDA still non-stop posts on the political board, ORANGE MAN BAD to the max. It turns out he's still a hardcore Clintonista, still on ''muh big tent, we need Biden'' drivel. He gets in an argument with Berniebros. He eventually flips his shit since people see right through him, he lets out a massive heap of conspiritard shit about everyone who isn't him being a Russian bot, and gets a month ban over it. He hasn't been seen since then.

>8 years
>94 posts

feels good to be a /lurker/

Attached: ehh.jpg (530x492, 39K)

>Inacio
I remember fucking up his Tekkit anarchy server so hard a mod got banned for banning me.

Attached: 1506728442102.jpg (720x720, 44K)

I'm not going to argue that Garry isn't a narcissistic dipshit but I don't understand this line of logic I see on the forums

>He's throwing away a community other developers would kill to have!

a community of trannies constantly starting drama with eachother who don't even care about the companies new games?

reminder that shit like this (sexy nerds in weeb clothes) is posted in the fp tranny thread

i didnt even have to look very hard, this was posted literally on the most recent page

Attached: DhrB9XY.jpg (4590x2688, 1.85M)

The final straw was about 4 months ago. He lost the plot completely in a Bernie Sanders thread and was banned for a day. He told everyone he was done and never came back.

hey I was joking, can you guys unban me now?

it was the hub of all source engine development which is a big niche these days.

Voremepls: "I'll b good"

I just remembered Facepunch is the one forum that I used my real name on, some pretty embarrassing stuff came up when I googled myself years ago. Hopefully it's all been wiped by now.

>That one guy who constantly posted new threads for like a year in the Refugee Camp asking to be unbanned
>Someone finally felt sorry for his ass and unbanned him on probation for being so determined to come back
>Dude got banned and permad the very same day

There's similar shit on other boards here (r9k cough), nothing new

Nothing new here, either. The 'T. Price' is losing value.

It wasn't a day, it was an entire month since he melted down that hard against other left-leaning posters. Given how getting sucked up to was his entire source of pride, having those people tell him that he completely lost the plot left him on definitive suicide watch.

To be fair, the old, old stuff is still really useful.
Can you think of a place where you can find those mods and maps anymore?

What's your name?

>about the companies new games?

such as Rust and ???

its all just prototypes that get cancelled left and right (I'm still mad about Before, that game had potential and was worked on for years)

social media is such a great asset.

>What threads
Hypno thread and the fap together threads of course.

Also I thought the idea was to work with the Syrian and Russian Government, that together we could crush ISIS. Also as for illegals, if they're illegal that's one thing, I'm all for the law kicking them out and not giving them free rides. But how they're being treated right now at the border doesn't sit well in my stomach. Illegal or not, they're still people.

Hazzahardie, he made each one with a little emote of a guy playing a saxophone.

i cant believe i dated this fuck

Attached: 1559842187361.jpg (728x1040, 207K)

did the tranny thread got nuked? can't find it now.
such a shame, didn't know the idiots actually posted pics there

i remember facepunch having awesome STALKER and gun threads
i checked again a year or so ago and it was full of gay furry leftists

And people gave me dumb ratings for pointing out how his name befit him, when that was the only thing he ever was, a retarded fat greasy ass smelly hambone

>Try out that horror flick subscription service
>Not very good, unsub
>3 months later their "data was breached"
>Got my data sold to china masked as a data breach
Nothing is safe.

Anyone remember the skizo girl that really hated the Jews and used to draw cartoons of the holocaust?

>all those dragon and DAAS threads will be lost in time like tears in rain
not only that, he's a sour little child
I knew the writing was on the wall when he started perma-ing people fall telling the truth that the new website was a borderline unusable piece of shit with a quarter of the features of the old 'vulnerable' one
2013 or 14 I remember he deleted half of the boards for no reason
since then it's been accelerating down hill
>best
Deagle Nation
>worst
ROFLBURGER an ex furry with guilt making the forum into moralfags

no. Yea Forums started being bad when anonymous became less about lulz and more about moralfaggotry due to occupy wall-street and "whats the plan" or whatever that website is named.

+ ED got captured by some fatwhale who tried to rename it oh internet or something.

They literally influenced mods (Rusty100 the fucking faggot that he is) into banning people they didn't like, that whole era of facepunch was a shitshow

my sincere condolences

He looked like the Amazing Atheist, if I recall correctly.

>best
Firerain
>worst
ASparkle/asteroidrules

thanks, everything just worksâ„¢ in my life now, hes still dating trannies.

>ASparkle
Had nothing on Sanius and Thisispain. Those lads were professional threadshitters

fuck I remember using his devblog to learn how HLSL sin(x) worked
good times
>mfw

Attached: texture_filtering.png (542x319, 106K)

lol pvt martin, sad

I got banned a few times over disagreeing with him in a post, funnily enough it was a screencap which did show up a few times prior whenever the topic of FP's moderating staff came up.

Attached: 1401487729435.png (800x638, 265K)

oh god, ASparkle and SIRIUS were just the worst

don't forget yawmnen or whatever his name was

>ASparkle/asteroidrules
dude was a legit slowbrain

Daily reminder ASparkle is personal friends with Nicholas ''Sarah'' Nyberg, a SJW pedo who fucked his own dogs and lusted after his eight-year old niece.

good posts
fuck forums and fuck reddit and fuck other such hugboxes

Attached: 1553386477253.png (631x544, 442K)

>thisispain

Holy shit he was the worst, but I have appreciation on how good he was at thread shitting.

wow im so surprised

Attached: a123124312.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>Jayce(Deagle Nation)
Fuck
I want to go back guys
this man even used real life car crashes for his character. god bless Jan

Attached: JACE_HOSPITAL_WUPOACLYPSE.jpg (510x913, 46K)

>thisispain

disgusting

Attached: buuu.png (495x372, 111K)

SAINUS SQUAD REPRESENT

Most of the FP ''Male Feminist'' crowd are most likely to be absolute creeps. Wouldn't be surprised if Lambeth gets in the news in a few years for attempting to be the next Weinstein, guy definitely gives off that same vibe.

I never liked any apart from that on who moderated the gay thread back in the day
or at least until he became a straightfag, after sucking off his friend that looked like NPH at a party

You're either Ban Camp or the other small tranny. What's good you lying bastard

Attached: 1557111905430.jpg (782x960, 58K)

obviously.

Fucking cubeman.

Attached: rapistontheloose.gif (467x326, 3.6M)

Freezorg here. I'd stopped posting recently cause the whole thing was just shit.

RIP to the video game subforum, the mapping section. Thank god SH is fucking gone.

Based, fuck Morgen and fuck every electric car shill

I used to hear your name a lot back when ghost revived TCR... and that went to utter shit too. goddamnit man why's everything gotta suck

>rapist on the loose
that gif always cracks me up

Attached: happy ghosts.gif (499x385, 321K)

it was weird seeing the autismos go tranny over the years
every single 'diagnosed' autist there eventually became one

Attached: makesyouponder.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

That shit was great. Felt like a complete tard when he came clean about everything.

i know for a fact some seething trannies are in this thread, waiting for them to reply to you

top kek, good riddance. that place always hated Yea Forums even though the entire site was full of closet weebs since day one. fuck 'em.

>All those old posts containing invaluable information and goodies
Please tell me everything is being archived.

Not sure why they would, I never antagonized anyone. All I ever did that might trigger people was defend that Yea Forums was less of a shithole than Facepunch but I've always said that, people posting slurs here doesn't change jack shit.

discord only ruined the site when garry encouraged it
we all had steam and skype groups beforehand and they never killed threads like Discord did

at least you can still dissent on Yea Forums. dissent is enough to get you banned everywhere else.

the old guard was based, the new ones since big dumb fat american (whatever the fuck that faggot was called) are sjw trash.

SIRIUS may just be the dumbest person I've ever seen on the internet. I've never seen a more dense specimen in my entire life

Attached: 1559838819776.png (350x350, 48K)

does anyone remember me from there lol

Anyone remember Jimbomcb? Honestly thought he was a prick but he did create some entertaining drama

ya i remember u :)

I do user, hope you remember me as well

user... is that YOU??

Attached: 1536093310678.png (580x750, 405K)

Kiwi/Taliyah stand out as a particularly fucking awful mod pick

>Tfw afraid to post anything contrarian because I risk getting bombed with dumbs
That place really became some kind of echo chamber at some point.

back home

Attached: Dd8BcVi.gif (288x144, 1.92M)

surely someone has caps of the happenings, not registering a new account on a dead website

Oh that's who Taliyah was, I had no idea and wondered who the fuck this new rando mod was.

That shitty Paramour jacket, google glasses and street racing.

He was a spoiled little prick.

Attached: dummy.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It always was honestly. The politics/new sections of the forum were honestly garbage for that reason. Had that reddit tier hive mind shit going on.

I'm downloading what I can

Attached: 4iOwCEc.png (515x743, 25K)

>letting tiny icons bother you
rofl

>street racing
based

Let it be known that ratings are cancer for any community/website

Just look at reddit

Considering it was obvious that it actually influenced moderator decisions it sort of did.

That whole border camp business has been there for the last 13 years. The first few articles about it are from 2011, but then people disregarded it since only a few small right-wing outlets were reporting it at the time, and we all know how hard the mainstream media was kowtowing the party line. It hasn't changed a single bit since then besides the mainstream media pretending that they didn't knew of them before.

Rusty100 was and always will be a smug elitist Australian twink.

get a gig at a movie theater, this is some nice projection
lambeth is petty, at worst. i don't even remember him ever talking about a sexual topic

I couldn't imagine dating a faggot from FP
though I wish I could, it was the only place online I felt at home in

Attached: 3ab4e46808ffafd578248ff08bdde81cc86b54de18b5d6176753531123d4c8e1.png (604x593, 247K)

It all came crashing down when one of his buds got killed while doing it and he was involved by blocking the street. Allowing it to happen.

He was more concerned that the cops kept his google glasses as evidence than some guy dying. He really was pure scum.

I enjoyed the time he got posted on reddit in his judge dredd cosplay only for them to take the piss out of him for being skinny. He seemed legit salty about it.
Only based thing reddit has ever done

>fp is lefty safe space but also i'm too offended by a pixelated box to post my really alpha opinions

i ended up dating another furry from FP. i'm moving in next month, my life has been quite the ride.

Why are there so many mods for a dead forum

but why

He was included in the Driver jacket cringe compilation too.

Attached: drive1.jpg (2247x1771, 428K)

don't let people shame you for caring

did you not learn your lessons about furries from Code

Knockout is filled with gays and trannies and uber libs.
Their discord has a few individuals that literally cannot stop talking about being massive faggots too.

The name sounds familiar, what did he say?

Your a trainwreck dude. Sort yourself out.

lmao if you google "driver jacket cosplay" rusty still shows up in one of the montages

Tell that to the community. I've seen multiple instances of a witch hunt emerging because someone voted "inappropriately".
If my memory serves me right, it influenced a moderator's decision as alluded by

Super Secret cool kids club gatekeeper. Ended up doxxing people he didn't like in an autistic fit. Was permabanned for it.

alright alright settle down, codemaster lasted a whopping 5 months, i'm 8 years in. shit works out sometimes.

There were a few bitches who got literally TRIGGERED over getting Funny ratings last year, not making this shit up. A far cry from what the forum used to goddamn be.

>ywn have an hour of dumb fun every few months or so reading stupid ban appeals ever again
I changed my mind. Change sucks, actually. I miss when forums were more popular.

Attached: 1557253875855.jpg (616x619, 61K)

Which one is he?

Spare a thought for Joe588 a gmf regular and all round junkie who went on the gmf to get enabled by children. He died after he gassed himself in his shed while cooking meth.

Second on the top right

I don't recall Facepunch having a collective hateboner for Metokur in the past, but I saw someone getting slaughtered for posting him relatively recently (there was that video of his take on ResetEra). The thread quickly derailed into alt-right associations, and even trying to push the topic back on rails would get you into shit.

He kept us believing beyond all reason
I can't help but love him for that
semper fidelis gamers!
I'm posting the image for archiving purposes

Attached: jJo8wGJ.png (843x519, 246K)

best mod

Attached: unknown.png (346x365, 66K)

he's also a bitch. rust peaked with legacy and experimental+ was just made to appeal to youtube kiddies

he's kinda attractive

i'm surprised you even gave it another shot.

Attached: 1560219223274.jpg (250x248, 5K)

die SA fag goon

That was largely why he was such a smug cunt honestly

Ol' Ghost is still going for what it's worth, only now he's buying 5000 dollar gaming computers and saying he's gonna "own ninja", only to say "nah fuck tradiational gaming I'm gonna wait for the new Index VR" and after that "actually I don't like valve so I'm waiting for the HTC vive cosmos :^)"

I didn't feel nearly this much finality leaving school. I knew that I could always go home and they'd still be there being the same lovable dumbfucks as they always were
But this feels different. This could mean millions of posts of everyone I knew online vanishing. Instantly. I'll never remember all of GravityPond's obnoxious fight stories or shit like that but I could at least always looks through the archives and find them, the same way I might talk about school antics with a friend. This feels different. This feels like death.

Attached: Yl9viTx.jpg (921x973, 126K)

he is

his new streams aren't even worth mentioning. it's just thinly veiled money grubbing,

I remember there was a thread in the news section where a tranny killed themselves and one of the mods started banning people for rating it funny.

kiwifarms

This is how all of this will end. I'm sure all 3 YTMD guys left felt the same when that site went down.

codemaster has a massive ego and has exclusively only dated trannies. hes dating a dumblr tranny right now, it's like his 7th attempt dating trannies. i'm surprised myself but have no regrets, bf got my life back together

Attached: 1559842187187.jpg (835x1200, 282K)

>Ok guys I banned you but you can pay 25 bucks to get unbanned
>proceeds to ban people for the most menial of shit

>Acts like a retard
>Doesn't understand why people treat him like shit

Standard day for Garry.

Attached: camera2x.jpg (599x341, 63K)

lmao he's a Tranny chaser

Oh my fucking God thisispain was such a fuckwit.

youtu.be/9Yw5jkAHgME

Oh and fuck paramud for being such a smug sack of shit, hope he's gone for good once facepunch dies

he was the only attractive person on FP so he was a egotistical brat

that shit was fucking legendary

Attached: 1518188106236.jpg (401x333, 116K)

>puts it in spoilers like an underage cunt thinking hes crushing on a guy
nu v is horrid, have sex
>that cat poster thinking hes an oldfag

I remember this, had a good laugh

the last thing I remember about garry was him boasting about owning one of the new macs that looked like a park bin. I remember this gif being posted in the thread, pretty barren for an office
what's happened since then, he's clearly become even more retarded

Attached: garryspin.gif (441x363, 718K)

Joazzz is still around, isn't he? Surely we'll see mirrors.

please dont bully me...

Attached: 1405969458077.gif (480x270, 640K)

Facepunch is a leftist circlejerk good riddance.

>nu v is horrid, have sex
the fucking irony

inacio orkel and autumn were cool, craptasket im convinced was an elaborate character because no one can actually be that fucking retarded
the rest can give a blowjob to a shotgun. especially MaxOfS2D, its a huge disappointment to me that your shit smeared hands work on real games now. you made discussing even the most simple and non-serious hobbies like fucking gmod machinima a fucking chore, fuck you sincerely

Those were the better days of garry when he just did things for shits and giggle and his childish bullshit was somewhat charming. For the last three years or so he's just been a petulant piece of shit

shut up retard go be a prisongay somewhere else
it was obviously a joke sperg, actually have sex

Well, gotta go, job's waiting for tomorrow. Was fun getting to collectively bitch about that dying hole of a site and some of its shittiest users and mods, off to go just user now. Cheers to you all.

/vp/ and the franchise is in the hole too and that's the only real hurt of tonight[.spoiler]

Attached: 1420958231425.png (284x284, 59K)

he now runs a company where the employees think you are xenophobic if you don't like the epic store
they start like 500 games a year and finish none of them, and are only alive because of money from rust and gmod
garry himself made a new game called tub, which he wouldn't shut the fuck up about beside it being the most soulless generic looking thing imaginable and then he silently gave up on it

>all those models by rinfuck, bloocobalt, dean and many others
>just gone
Fucking hell.

Explain

>he now runs a company where the employees think you are xenophobic if you don't like the epic store
what was laylas logic for this again?

For what purpose?

tali does that too

transgender logic

There was a news article about some kid who drowned and got a sonic themed funeral and someone posted that.

I'm surprised it went down as well as it did since facepunch was usually uptight about insensitive stuff.

>people criticized epic for having investment from chinese companies and also data collection
>therefore, everyone who dislikes epic just hate the chinese and are racists

that's literally it

>you will never be banned for telling someone that his opinion means shit because he is a '06er again

Attached: 1532924405467.png (360x360, 95K)

Serial Narsaccist and probably mentally ill.

Because he's French, that's why.

I think it's the last one left that had cringeposts from me. Not sure how long YTMND archived those but not a worry any more. Bit of a relief.

kid drowns and his parents or whatever organizes a funer full of sonic shit, that's the news headline. one of the posts was simply that specific track
>I'm surprised it went down as well as it did since facepunch was usually uptight about insensitive stuff.
you don't remember the trans nigger joke that turned the thread it was posted in into a reaction pic dump?

Kill every goon in real life. Draw and quarter them all.

Attached: somethingawful goons.png (1561x1630, 461K)

fp in 2007 was just like here in 2007, everyone having fun

fp in 2019 is just like here with lots of faggots and trannies

whops, obv meant to quote you for the second part of my post

>fp in 2007 was just like here in 2007, everyone having fun
and getting banned for saying snigger

>you don't remember the trans nigger joke that turned the thread it was posted in into a reaction pic dump?
vaguely although it's been a while. I think it was more around 2009 onwards that the forum became run by miserable bores

How did a forum attract such ego-inflated (heh, MaxOfS2D) self-absorbed assholes as mods.

>MaxOfS2D
>Clovis
>Rusty100
>Tudd Fudders (even if it was a joke, still)

Attached: french_faguette.png (450x507, 177K)

Seems kind of obvious - because it was a fairly active place. People with egos like to be in positions of power over considerable amounts of people.

>clovis

newfag, dude only got modded recently

>The my hot wet dream thread
>The Walid bicycle helmet thread
>The monkey123 thread

You don't need logic if you have racism alchemy.

Tudd was great, his ability to rile people up with his trump posting honestly just became hilarious by the end, people getting legitimately enraged by his presence.

Don't even care for trump but the sheer levels of butthurt he created were legendary

Is it the same guy from PHW comics in 2005?

don't forget
>Taliyah
>Sirius
>Myon
>BDA

>BDA
Honestly one of my most hated mods on there, literally just banned people for disagreeing with him and somehow got away with it.
At least Max had some entertainment value unlike BDA

no, i knew him in 2010, he wasnt a faggot back then

Farewell, ResetEra Lite.

S.

Attached: 1558286188989.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>I'm surprised it went down as well as it did since facepunch was usually uptight about insensitive stuff.
It was a different time

Tudd got so many ((You))'s without failure any given post, it became pure art after a while since even the most mundane post got at least a dozen seething replies over people screaming about Trump.

joined in 2008 and had probably 20k+ posts
finally stopped using the forum when they changed the software
the place had been going to shit and I never missed it

>digitalero outlasted and became bigger than FP
I'm still in disbelief.

based

>friendly with guy from FP
>other guy from FP dislikes me
>one day sending dumb shit to friendly guy
>later on browsing LMAO pics
>see that same image, check URL
>it's my dropbox link
>change image to a 9999x9999 goastse
>go to sleep
>tfw next day find out guy was permabanned and had to beg to a moderator to get unbanned

Attached: 1391498078691.jpg (249x249, 22K)

That pervert Rastifan had the last laugh.

based

And thanks to him we have all the glorious sfm porn we have now.

Fuck man, I don't think most people on here even know what goatse is anymore.

Where my perskinners at?

goatse is tame compared to todays standards, niggers on twitter retweet gore casually

>ShenComix used to be named Shenanigensen
>made interactive comic threads some time in early 2010's, would get plenty of funnies
>generally well liked, lots of positive attention
>mods ban him permanently for no reason
>probably salt from attention going to someone other than them
what wouldve happened if he didnt get banned by FP's faggot mods? would he have avoided being the bike cuck?

Attached: DOinMW5UQAA_omS.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

I talk to Joazzz on steam sometimes so he's not totally dead. He, Bloocobalt, Nirrti, Lt_C, and Taggart were like the backbone of the mod community for a while.

this is one thing i hated, he shilled so hard on fp, dumb nigger

>Autumn

>perskins threads
Those comics had my sides in orbit, I hope someone archives them.

Attached: 1520215579478.jpg (720x720, 240K)

I'm happy no one will remember me and if that stuff is legit gone that's even better. Although I suppose it'll live on in archive.org and google archives.

bike cuck turned out p entertaining after he lost his job though

>defending shen
kys unironically

holy shit i remember that, based

God I remember them, they were total bros. Isn't bloo still on deployment?

THOK

man i miss that shit. good times. all those shitty janky modpacks that i glued together hastily with no idea of what i was doing
also get the fuck off my board nerd

Compwhizi lol

Does anybody have the image where people were photoshopping porn into that guys image?

im defending 2010 FP shen because he was funny, you would know that if you were old enough to read back then, but clearly you cant even do that now because i literally just called him bike cuck

thanks user

which one are u?

watch as i cleanse this community of incels and sjws
only enlightened, impartial centrists shall remain

Last I remember joazz was starting his thrash band, kuyler was still banned and bloocobalt was in afghanistan.

lmao i joined fp in 2006 newfag

Does anyone have that video of compwhizis face as a pizza?

Yea Forums is anonymous newfag
go back to 9gag

Anyone remember espionage wars?

nah

Yeah it was pretty fun until we started getting newfags shitting up the place cause they couldn't follow the rules. Same reason perskins went to shit.

was that the game in the photoshop section?
that was pretty fun while it lasted

Attached: FUCK space.png (640x512, 710K)

Idk, some of them might live on for awhile still...
youtu.be/uLRC5oJfuD0

Ill have good memories of the place.

I remember when someone posted some online emotions test and every single SJW on the forum seemed to have the depression part maxxed out. I don't think it's a coincidence.

wait nvm, I'm thinking of something completely different

Perskins went to shit once people stopped making comics and started turning it into a shitty ERP thread and making nudes of each others models. I'm glad it died a slow painful death. The rest of creative was pretty based though, I loved sceneposing threads.

was it this?

Attached: E4rPt.jpg (1263x6223, 598K)

>all this name-dropping
Never used Facepunch, but Jesus Christ how much of a circlejerk WAS this place?

Attached: smith2.jpg (248x282, 15K)

thats the one, thanks man have not seen that in years.

The same as every forum really, you always get your turbo autist power users that everyone hates.

this is why never left the source engine related threads

it wasn't a circle jerk, it was a place where the same people talked and debated for a decade

final outbursts from a dying forum full of ego. soon all these names will be forgotten, just as they probably deserve

isn't he still seething, but on twitter now?

nah I hear he still posts on one of the discord servers that people migrated to

must have confused him with another permabanned furry
why is there so many of them fuck

milkandcooki?

>dukov
>minimole
>taggart
>rinfect
>crazyMLC
>darkkrystal
>joazz
>expresident
>katonic
>kuyler
>taggart
>viper
>ryanh
>h4lfd3ad
>katazuro
>pvt jenkins
>infab
>all gone
Fuck, I wanna go back.

Attached: Bannerv2.jpg (1616x916, 1.21M)

Why were so many trannys and furrys attracted to Gmod and Facepunch in the first place?

that might have been the guy I just get "This account's Tweets are protected." so can't check, I just remember him making tweets about how "the right" took over FP and it was a toxic shithole years after he was perma'd

>all those ttt matches we used to play together
It hurts.

if hes got some brown and white colored dog OC, it's probably him.

I member being permabanned like 6 times on the same account. I always had the same avatar, Gary from Bully and I'd always get banned for racism.

RIP in piss.

The programming socks meme exists for a reason

People were overly autistic towards Tudd and pretty much hyped him up to what he was just because he liked trump.

Libs be like that..

It wasn't a circlejerk, there were just a few multi dozen thousand poster members who we all remember for being faggots

Attached: 1ohLeWC.png (474x352, 80K)

I still have a bunch of screenshots saved from when we played. Too bad shit like this won't happen again.

Attached: 4000_screenshots_2013-01-17_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

>furries
you get to play with models and make crude porn with it
>Trannys
Literally other trannies trying to get as many people to join them, grabbing depressesed people and telling them that they might be an "egg"
a mod just got demmoded because he didn't like tranny mob mentality

im convinced there is a backroom for either that focuses on planting themselves onto other forums and spreading
like discord trannies or discord furries but discord just being the current method in a decades long scheme

When was the last perskins thread? Like 5 years ago? Christ time flies.

Who are you?

jacknife continues to bug me incessantly on steam as he has for nearly ten years

Attached: p.jpg (584x587, 149K)

damn this is some vampire masquerade shit, but with elder trannies instead

Poor guy most be lonely.

Indeed it does, and I still clearly remember all the drama bullshit that went down. That thread didn't die easy, I tell you.