It's not about you: IT'S ABOUT ME

>it's not about you: IT'S ABOUT ME
>WE NEED TO ABANDON THE MISSION TO FIX ME
>I'M HAVING DREAMS FUCK HUMANITY
*all characters proceed to grovel over her emotional demands*

what did she mean by this?

Attached: g5_kait_hero2_3840x2160-4k.jpg (3240x1708, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxVzYPcag_8
youtu.be/br1XsSihXBE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=2u-VlLbnNtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gears of War died for this

Fuck life.

Imagine all the dude bros who got the crimson omen tattooed on themselves. I wonder how they feel about the route the franchise took. I wonder if they killed themselves yet

why dose every female character in the west look like a dyke ?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxVzYPcag_8

this is the cringiest trailer I've seen in recent memory. what the fuck were they thinking?

J.D seem playable, so it's a switch character campaign, kinda like judgment.

>youtu.be/br1XsSihXBE

I'm just waiting for Multiplayer man, I care less of the sjw stronk female lead, give me my gnasher battle and wall bouncing. And Horde. Maybe Overrun or beast mode. Escape looks fun.

Attached: 1560130149838.gif (500x470, 1015K)

you dont get it
it's too deep for you thats why

This kills the Chad.

at least they didn’t replaced master chief with a nigger or a spic

Stop giving them ideas.

>Dom died for this

Why can't western developers make attractive female characters?

Mary Sue

Something tells me that you're leaving out half the context for these lines, perhaps even writing the lines wrong on purpose.
What's wrong with it?

She looks fine and attractive. She's a fucking 8/10 at worst what the fuck are you talking about?

They are making the Daenerys end for her.

This is what they should have shown. Also from the Q and A
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=2u-VlLbnNtQ

- no violence
- shitty music
- forced to look at uncanny valley dyke the entire time

the better question is: what isn't wrong with it?

Which trailer is that from?

she looks like the mystery meat sister of Mafia 3's protag.

Doesn't matter, she still cute in 5.

Attached: 1560280822843.png (500x656, 349K)

Also, the devs aren't SJWs as I thought so that's a bonus, I will now purchase Gears 5.

Gears 4 was trash so I’m sure this one will be too

Oh no, not Gears of War, not this series of generic, brown and grey third person shooters that nobody is sure why they didn't die off with the 7th gen.

Attached: 1550595887533.png (908x646, 942K)

Attached: diverse.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>Dom dying meant the Subs take over

It’s so deep.

Attached: diverse2.jpg (768x432, 34K)

Context? Never played GeOW

Attached: no_seriously_diverse.jpg (822x1060, 112K)

>le reddit asterisks
Go back.

Also, this isn't 2008, who the FUCK cares about Gears of War?

Honestly you could say it was a trailer for dark phoenix or some shit and people could buy it, since it has nothing that says gears of war trailer with its contents.

Getting Legend of Korra vibes here...

She's the granddaughter of the evil alien Queen who almost destroyed humanity years before. She's now starting to have dreams/visions of becoming like her and wants to leave her position as soldier to figure out what the hell is going on.

It's obvious that she's the spawn of the Queen, probably by Adam's seed, making her Marcus's younger sister and JD's aunt. Kait will clearly succumb to the Locust power, becoming their new Queen, while setting up the final arch of this trilogy of Marcus/JD vs Kait. Marcus will probably sacrifice himself for JD; hence the Bound by Honor, Bound by Family taglines.

she was just twitting some mentally challenged haircut words

Did DiMaggio go off on some idiot that was asking if she were were gay or not?

It was a stupid question desu.

Was it as obnoxious as OP makes it sound like?

how many of the Writers for the new game are women?

Hilariously enough the syrian guy runs like a little bitch than anglo master chief actually fights.

It's clear it's going to be a game about her becoming the big bad for the last game I don't get why everyone is so assblasted.

>Cinematic they just showed makes her and the other characters actually semi-likeable
>They didn't show it at the conference
What the fuck?

Not when you consider the main character of the franchise did pretty much the same thing right before the first game.

yes.
is she also going to be thrown in jail for half a decade like the main character of the franchise was?

The game isnt even out you retard
I own all Gears game and am excited for it

Attached: 1560231705412m.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

It was a different time, for all we know this war isn't as critical as the Locust war. But who knows? Maybe after they find out she really is the reincarnation of the Queen they will do a bit more than just throw her into a cell.