Give me your honest opinion on her design?

Give me your honest opinion on her design?

Attached: dd91m0f-3a40826b-f8d5-46ec-88a3-6896bcdb8e1b.png (1028x577, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75170794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tranny/10.
How did they fuck up so badly? What the fuck?

cute

I hate the thigh highs but a Japanese team actually modeling a proper belly is almost fair tradeoff.

I'm not a fan. Remove all the shit that wasn't in the OG concept art and make her hair longer.

She could do with a bit more meat on her bones but shes fairly good as is.

Attached: 1503865592563.jpg (276x322, 21K)

It's ok

Like it, Her face is overall cute, boobs are fine, new outfit additions took me by surprise but I'm good with them.

I give no fucks because modders will fix her up after the game relases on PC
its funny seeing seething retards though

Great. Kept the tits, added details.

Attached: saiofdisaf.png (722x471, 420K)

Needs more toned abs and thicker legs and it's fine. Need feet scenes too.

oh fuck she has d cups now, im literally shaking with rage bros

She's cute, would like to see more skin/closer to her original design. tits are just right imo. people think they're supposed to be bigger than they actually are from 20 years of hentai and rule34.

[spoilers]They will sneak in a bigger cup size at the end of development.[/spoilers]

The black training bra is trash. Should also have bare legs.

Not a fan of the outfit changes, but the rest is fine. Here's hoping for alternate / classic costumes.

I would pay $100 for pantsu DLC

I think her face is rather odd but people are focusing on the boobs (which are consistent with official art)

Boobs are too small. I didn't like the spats, sports bra, or thigh highs for various reasons. Mainly because it's a bad outfit, they don't mesh well together, but also because it ruins her color scheme and feels like censorship. Her legs are too skinny too.

Sexy face and body overall. Remove the sports bra and thigh highs and increase boob size.

nice

Conflicted. Tits are disappointing, but thigh highs are fantastic.

>those twigs
damn

Nice bait thread, I'm sure you'll get tons of (You)s.
Basically there's 3 groups of people here, the fans who just wanted the standard design and/or huge tits, the contrarians/falseflaggers who never cared about the character at all and are only interested in drama/politics, and the fetisists who also don't care about the character either and just want to whack off to Zettai Ryouiki even though it makes absolutely no sense for Tifa's character/design.

Attached: 1509207875078.jpg (2048x2048, 594K)

spats and thighhighs are actually an improvement
other than that I prefer this version

Attached: blair-armitage-tifa-mid04.jpg (1920x1164, 314K)

Looks like Tifa to me. No real complaints.
Stockings and undershirt and spats are probably there to differentiate the game from being wankbait. Not saying it isn't, just to make it less obvious.

fpbp

Looks pretty fitting to me. Maybe sligthly thicker thighs could make the model better but overall just what I expected considering the direction they took with adapting the old art for the characters.

So this is the thread where Square and Sony gauge the effect of their shilling so far?

Fine but the thigh high stockings are stupid. Her silhouette is really weird as well, she's misproportioned, she either needs thicker legs or wider hips, she's a weird rail shape.

it's fine

gimme some muscles

Attached: 15784245468.png (927x577, 613K)

I draw stickmen that are thicker than tifa

IT IS SHIT

I think she looks fine. Her design emphasizes her athleticism, which makes sense for a fighter. Cartoonishly huge boobs would have looked weird in that realistic style while she's doing her acrobatic stuff. And it's not like she's flat now

Her tits are fine because they are large, even if they aren't as big as previous depictions
Thigh highs are good, but her thighs are so skinny (as they always were) it defeats the appeal of them
Her face seems a little derpy in some shots
I wish her arm has slightly more muscle definition, because as a punch girl she looks like someone who never goes to the gym and just eats well

Please God we need them to use this. They changed Aeris due to fan feedback.

Her head looks proportionally too big to how lanky her limbs are.

She looks good but it's obviously they made changes just not to trigger SJWs so it makes it a censorship.

I expected sticc design coming from the XIII and XV games, and that's pretty much what I got, it's modern FF. Still like it though, would drink her bathwater.

Advent Children Tifa was phisically the best Tifa.

Attached: tifa_advent_children_by_thegodoflions_d2vplhs-fullview.jpg (900x675, 54K)

Shit that's hot, i wanna drink her bathwater now too

I honestly think it's fine. If her tits and thighs were just a little bit bigger, it would have been perfect.

Attached: 1560230710504.png (720x400, 288K)

Not high test enough.

Attached: 1465331622483.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

It's fine. I liked the AC version slightly more, but redoing a classic design was probably more challenging.

>some korean looking gook
fucking cringe tifas face is so much better

>face
could be better
>tits
big enough and only look small in some special angles, but her top has too many black parts in it, the black borders should be smaller or one of them should be removed
>midriff
10/10 holy shit
>legs
too thin
ZR is good but so is bare legs
Overall pretty good

Attached: 1528848844342.jpg (540x598, 26K)

She’s fine as she is. No matter what there was going to be automatic screeching.

Nah looks too asian, small tits, tanned skin (That picture has been made brighter, wrong eye color ect.

Good
Yea Forums is overreacting as usual

hell no. tifa was never actually buff

hmm so her arms and legs are somewhat thin
and they added a weird looking undershirt under her tank top.

It's happening faggot. Trending in Japan.

Attached: 532.jpg (800x1280, 158K)

WHERE IS MY COWTIT TIFA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1549621565553.png (1920x800, 751K)

Well I still want to cum all over her so they must have done something right

I like this

I would fuck her but she should look more like pic related, I think it is more faithful to the original and looks better

Attached: 1560267035843.jpg (1920x1108, 292K)

I don't care so much about the tits, but her arms and legs are way too fucking scrawny.
She doesn't need Chun-li thighs but you gotta give her something.

Attached: 1531236156229.jpg (593x900, 100K)

the only change I'd make is making her thighs thicker and her arms not twigs. She doesn't need to be ripped just some mass on her arms.

my dick

you're unironically a virgin incel that has never seen a woman if you actually believe this
don't samefag your posts

I dont like skinny she is in the middle, why edit her waste and make her look anorexic but keep the healthy legs?

give me right top, and bottom middle. Or right face and chest, and left body.

Her face looks like a prettier Rinoa

What happened to the red in her gloves? Why use less colors?

...Is too small to please a buff goddess like Tifa

>Thigh highs

umf. I'm sold.

Because her gloves will change like Cloud's sword

She is too skinny

I like it but I still want to shitpost.

No. That literally looks like a korean MMO character model. Why do people keep spamming this shitty design

Would be cook

I wanna smell her feet

Her face is terrible there.
Square needs to thicken her up a bit, (they fixed Cloud, so they might do the same) but I actually like her look.

This is perfect.

fuck off amerifat

She is ok my only issue is the extra clothing (sports bra and thigh highs) mostly because i wanted the original costume not because i hate any of those clothes pieces .

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

>faithful to the original
Literally looks like random cosplay. The most I'd take is AC Tifa or literally any other SE rendition of Tifa, not some fan bullshit.

Is Tifa white or Asian?

Attached: 71C0FFAE-2771-486F-97F4-8AF26A73174E.jpg (936x758, 98K)

Increase boob size but just a bit. Toriyama had his waifu get a boob increase so do it for Tifa too.

Outfit is very good because that's a new set, and this is a remake. Option to change clothes would be appreciated.

Face is okay because Tifa's always been Asian or hapa.

Could've been better but is fine, people complaining about the smaller tits are retarded

White or a quarter jap.

Chinese Hapa

>outfit is fine
>thigh highs are my fetish
>tits too small
>tummy not toned enough
>body in general could be a little thicker but not by much
That's my list

She really needs thicker legs and arms. Otherwise, fine.

Honest opinion, she's modeled well just maybe they could have added more muscle on her legs or arms since she's a hands on fighter. Other than that, looks good.

She looks like Anri Okita, seriously.

As a lactation fetishists and hucow enthusiast, I don't understand why there is such a drive to portray women in media with smaller breasts. Who is making the complaints? Do they not go out into the real world and see the size of real breasts around them? Yes, there are small ones to be represented, and that is fine, but there are plenty of big-breasted women out there as well that deserve some kind of representation.

Something looks off about her

and that's a good thing

as much as I love thigh highs, they really don't go well with the rest of her design, hoping there's a classic outfit option

Extremely cute. I will masturbate to her win pose like I did as a kid back in 1997

She's perfect fag

This. Tifa is a fist fighter; she shouldn't be a twig. Also get rid of the black undershirt and leggings.

Sports bra and high thighs remove the simplicity that made her stand out in the original. Red gloves are iconic too and deserve to be there.
I really can't believe people are trying to defend her sports bra by saying it's more realisticof a fighter to wear without complaining about her twig arms and legs.

Overall pretty pleased
If there was anything I would change it would be making her thighs a bit thicker, adding some muscle definition, and changing her face to match Duodecim Tifa
Maybe add a bit of perk to her tits while I'm at it
shape>size

>differentiate the game from being wankbait
>turn Tifa into a BDO character
lol

Attached: Black-Desert-Featured.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

If anyone thinks that looks asian, you're a fucking moron.

She makes my small penis into big penis, so they're obviously doing something right.

Dude that's literally Anri Okita.

as a lactation fetishist you should know that tit size doesn't dictate milk production then you onions sucking faggot

It could be better but its fine.

Almost perfect, but shes the most flawed character so far. I was expecting to have her outfit look like the old game but no, they had to make some changes.

Whichever one of you spergy neckbeard foreveralone feelfaggoty betacucks who has posted this awful koreashit render every single fucking day since 2015 can choke on a dragon dildo and die, slowly.

Seriously, fuck you user.

Fuck.
You.

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 31K)

It looks perfectly fine to me.

Attached: milkers.jpg (1011x535, 144K)

Why not both?

Aerith confirmed best girl

Exactly. Too many angry asians or weebs on here fantasising about asian tifa. She's always been white. White name. White hometown (Nibelheim), Nordic Runes on gloves ect.

I hope she'll get advent children costume.

Sony/10

based kenshiro

It looks okay for the medium it's in, personally I wouldnt go for the medium that mimics figurines but hey I guess they have to sell merch.

+midriff and belly
-Tifa's Tifas were nerfed
+but not as bad as I feared they would be
-undershirt
-leggings

eh, I'll wait for PC.

Why the undershirt?

It would be pretty racist if she was asian and using nordic runes as a mere design. Talk about cultural appropriation. I am offended.

Thighhighs and skirt/suspenders are fine, not a huge fan of the undershirt but it's not that big of a deal. Most importantly she looks fun to play as.

i like it, especially the stockings
i can see why people dislike the (((realistic))) chest though

Her main means of attacking, her gloves and boots, are a bit too small, and should be more prominent. The stocking are okay, but they look painted on to her legs.

Holy fuck

MASTER RACE SAVE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>og costumes will have best stats
I wonder how much they'll change other characters. You can add stuff to Cid's and Yuffie's costumes but what about Vincent? he's 80% coat

Attached: 156743231887.png (686x440, 436K)

Hot as fuck desu

Her dissidia design was perfect and all it needed was an HD render. I am honestly not a fan of her new design.

Attached: Steiner.png (826x640, 299K)

Is there a stream or info event or anything today?

>no tits
>no muscle
>gloves aren't even red
>leggings and undershirt
>not as cute as Aeris now, when historically she's always been way hotter than her
It's awful.

Her boobs need to be bigger and the sports bra needs to go. I can't fap to that tiny size and the bra looks terrible. Keep the thigh highs.

Good enough. Gets the point across with big enough tits for fanart to exaggerate again.

Terrible in almost every way. Could have been much worse. Was my chief measurement of how current year the remake was going to be, and as such I won't be buying it.

Why couldn't they just do the dissidia model but in HD?, it was that easy, no need for retarded spats,dumb skirts or undershirts. You fail me yet again, ferrari-man.

don't worry we'll be right there waiting for someone else to do it and bitching when no mods show up instead of making an attempt
tfw people on xentax forums are directly responsible for the ability to mod most modern games with their stupid proprietary compressed archives that have to be reverse engineered

Attached: mairie.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

I think it's great, exactly how I imagined it in line with the other characters really.. honestly don't know what some people are losing their shit over.. like unironically maybe autistic people can't understand how an updated graphic model is going to look different than one made over 20 years ago.

10/10. You all want to just make threads after threads about this when there's no issue anyway.

Hope is the last thing you lose

Attached: 1555144119562.jpg (940x545, 42K)

The king has spoken.

Attached: 1554112694316.png (636x500, 52K)

>Yea Forums: unlike you libs im not so easily triggered
>*tifas tits are now d cup instead of g*
>Yea Forums: REEEEE

Who's that?

japanese shadman

TRANNIES AND SJW BTFO

lurk more

Based Sega artist giving the underhanded jabs SE deserves right now.

I've checked she's at least an F Cup with the sports bra. That means without it, she's a G.

These eyes should be have made it into the remake, but keep them red

I'm not going to take someone who can only draw skeletons with banana tits seriously

left > right > middle

1. Face doesn't look as well thought out as Aeris's.
2. Don't care about the skirt, it's fucking fine, people were deluded if they thought upskirt shots during Beat Rush was going to be a thing, and it doesn't look that different/bad all things considered.
3. I'm not noticing too much issue with bust size or sports bra, doesn't look too radically different from previous incarnation.
4. What DOES fucking bug me is that they're rigidly sticking to her original concept art to a detrimental level, making her a literal fucking stick figure. Body is either fat or muscle, and she has neither. She's fucking skeletor. Fuck off, end of story.
5. The thigh highs have to go. They fucking have to. Either they go, or Steve Burton and Beau Billingslea return to voice the characters. If one doesn't happen, the other must. Or I am dropping this game like a fucking atom bomb.

Fuck Square-Enix, and FUCK YOU if you think the thigh highs are better.

Attached: 1560262207959.png (425x797, 201K)

but thats wrong

Attached: rinoa.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Honestly... he's completely right

Actually there could be literally no issue if those retards at SE would have left her costume alone. i dont have any IMG without the pantyshot i think the spat makes sense

Attached: 1560233663759.png (532x440, 375K)

4/10 its not this

Attached: DdH0-u7U0AAKWjL.jpg (1200x762, 80K)

10/10

lmao that pic. I agree with you big time on the legs. Thighs are waaaaaaay too thin

still has twig upper half

She was obviously changed to appease SJW and not because they thought it was a good change.

damn, right looks good

this shows how good the new design is actually

this post shows how retarded you are

Attached: 1559768684038s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

Raita shut up your skeleton balloon titties suck

I like her, but I think that her legs should be a bit thicker.

STICC

you have to be 18 to post here

You have no problem with the spats because it makes sense.

But you have a problem with a sports bra on a martial artist that does flips and shit? Well if you want her to have breast tumors then sure.

That fan render is fucking awkward and I wish people would stop spamming it everywhere

>The thigh highs have to go
This , fucking thigh highs get me all hot and bothered but just do not work on Tifa , the bare legs are way better

Trash. Too much black between the unnecessary sports bra and thigh-highs. I can understand wanting some of it there since her limbs are so much longer now so you want something to contrast with all the white but they went too far. Lose the sports bra and lower the socks to her knees and it'd be a lot better. Not crazy about the new skirt but it's ok. Breasts should be a bit bigger but they aren't bad as is.

Rinoa is just a discount Tifa anyway.

disappointing, it's obvious why they give her sport bras and the Thigh Highs( if they look like 2B ones it maybe forgiven), Thank you Americans for ruining everything once again, tits really must scare you bastards.

That translation is completely wrong though

shieeet

Attached: anri.jpg (873x379, 83K)

Based

>no tits
Are you blind?

Correct it then.

great

not great not terrible

>You have no problem with the spats because it makes sense.
It makes sense because getting panty shots every few seconds is too much to handle for Yea Forums not because of the *realism* meme

Acceptable. Not turned into some SJW monstrosity, but they did shrink the tits a bit, and the stockings are ugly

My only real issue is the undershirt, otherwise I think it's fine.

Not bad. I find the gloves and thigh highs more disappointing than anything. And I usually like thigh highs on most girls but hear it's off. Like she has a pretty fitting design little dirty but straight forward but then these clean black thigh highs. I think I would have preferred kneed pads or something. Other than that pretty good.

I'm starting to think you niggers crying about this shit are just trannies trying to false flag, because just about everything you faggots have put forward has been some sort of masculine rework. And if that aint it maybe you niggers are just gay as fuck and don't know it yet.

It's fine. She's a little too thin but I like the overall design

Don't like her legs.

Well, that settles that. I guess we'll have to boycott the remake now.

Mods will immediately fix it / 10

Trash.
-too skinny
-thigh highs look like shit on her
-boobs not big enough
-face looks like shit
-skirt looks like shit

So how do you explain

It's the exact opposite, he's saying you can't help but look at Tifa as erotic

>didn't got bigger boobies than Aerith
How is she supposed to win now?

I believe the gist is along the lines of
>Even if you want people to not look at it in a sexual way, Tifa's design is still lewd, just give up.

Finally, someone gets it.

Because it's better than the official one.

Creepy eyes
I don't like it.

>similar face shape
>similar hair color, but that's all asians
similarities literally end there. And trust me I love both Tifa and Anri.

It's better.

They look nothing alike, plus Tifa doesn't have Anri's weird nose.

Its over. My name is Aerithff.jpg fags won.

I believe it, she looks thinn enough to have been drawn by him.

shes still hotter than this weird faced new tifa

No, it's not

I dunno man, the only major difference I see is the nose

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75170794

This. But it's more along the lines/intent of "why change her if her design is still lewd"?

>false flag
>trannies
>reworking thinking it's better

Gee o motherfucking gee. Ya think? Ya think Yea Forums isn't doing this with the completely non-stop multiple threads happening right now?

>doesn't look too radically different from previous incarnation.
Blind.

>better bust
>better clothing design
>better looking face
All of it looks better and you're just a deluded fanboy if you think otherwise. The official render looks like shit. If you think the fan render looks like shit , that doesn't stop it from looking better than the remake version.

The black undershirt is more or less her costume from advent children, so in my opinion they should have gone with either or.
Combining the two looks silly to me, but hey at least she still has gigantic udders under there. Me sucky long time.

Attached: images-1.jpg (700x393, 36K)

I dont care about how big her tits are but shes over designed now so her outfit looks like shit. Its mainly the two tank tops and the skirt. Theres to much detail on her, nips need to stop over polishing shit. Tifas original design was nice because of how simple it was.

Her tits could be bigger but I don't think they're any smaller than they were in AC. I don't really mind the thigh highs. I think they match those things she always wore on her arms. Spats are great but white pantsu suits Tifa better. Also, to the people complaining she has no ass/thighs and chink eyes: no shit. Final Fantasy characters and Japanese characters in general are often like that. The thing I'm happiest with is that they gave her red eyes back.

I think she looks great. The design from 20+ years ago was meant for a low-res low-polygon chibi anime style. It wouldn't translate well to a modern system.

They made some tweaks that make sense. The stockings I can take or leave. Maybe Midgard is a bit cold. The tight undershirt / sports bra thing makes sense given that she's a martial artist with big tits.

Keeping the H-cup tits from the PSX FMV's I think would have looked silly. She's meant to be a childhood friend girl-next-door type, not a supermodel or porn star. She still have very large tits, is very sexy, and wears a tiny skirt.

Solid 8/10 update. Could be better but I'm good with it.

Attached: 1357307379495.jpg (730x945, 95K)

You mean Ferrari, not nips

Attached: tl.jpg (1251x1251, 320K)

Thicker arms and thighs is all she needed.

Huh. I thought she had materia slots on her gloves.

it's good, stop giving the attentionseekers free(you), it's obv just baiting

the worst thing about the remake design is that its just the old design but intentionally censored.
if they gave her a new outfit entirely but made the old one dlc there would have been a lot less drama.

Attached: 1247219244700.jpg (800x800, 97K)

she looks like Alita from here

It's fine, but I would prefer the tits to be one cup size larger.

Face look kind of weird, but I'm fine with it, outfit looks ok, she's too skinny.

The ratio for her face is fucked up, way too wide

Those will most likely be on the gloves that she can equip over the base ones

She really doesnt

Looks okay I guess

>bitch about how the small tits aren't faithful to the old design
>wanting thicker arms and thighs, despite the old design having twig arms and legs
Her arms and legs are fine.

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

Now I see what I think looks weird, her nose is too long, maybe her mouth is too low too, makes her face look stretched.

could be worse, a lot worse.

Looks like Anri Okita

Attached: Thaynos.png (624x349, 457K)

Looks great

everytime I see this art, I feel like I'm going through a little phase out of this world. It sends a funny feeling inside me, why not this? this looks perfect. Why make her look like a bunch of twigs and cover her legs? it just doesn't make sense. What is wrong with keeping the original design?

Clown world meme does have substance to it, doesn't it.

People have said this but I dont think they did. Aeris just looked weird at one angle that was endlessly scrutinized here. (Same is true of Tifa’s face, she looked 30 years old in the first full frame)

Honestly she looks much prettier than AC. They really nailed that soft sweet beauty she shouldve.

I think they redesigned her costume a touch too much. I understand we werent going to have the exact same but almost her entire outfit is different in some way. Hopefully there are some DLC outfits of her old look or customization.

The undershirt is lame but they dont look small.

8/10

Attached: Ehrgeiz-Tifa.jpg (200x210, 14K)

>Why make her look like a bunch of twigs
>What is wrong with keeping the original design?
The original had twigs. Choose one.

No. This seems to be the new cope.

A perfect

Awful legs and breasts need to be a bit bigger.

>Why make her look like a bunch of twigs and cover her legs?
>What is wrong with keeping the original design?
The original design is a bunch of twigs too. See

Terrible.

the original had way more flesh than this and way more breasts, too.
>art
>representing ingame models

Attached: 1560278571493.png (177x553, 38K)

Little underwhelming

Why have you posted some random thot?

My opinion is that I don't give a single shit about this insignificant character in the worst FF game and even less about her remake version. Fuck off zoomers

Look again.

IS THIS THE MOST IRONIC POST ON Yea Forums RIGHT NOW??? HOLY SHIT.

She's pretty blah, but then again I was never a big fan of her design to begin with

The people who say the design is fine, have never played the original. The ball is in your court, frauds.

Attached: Truth.jpg (3464x3464, 2.06M)

Oh I'm sorry, you wanted in game models? Lookit all them muscles. Check out that gun show, amirite?

Attached: main-qimg-63ad487f7628021b2de41deadbea0d7b.jpg (602x339, 58K)

Have sex everyone

I'd say it's an 8/10 redesign. Her tits are a fine size, about the same as they have been in most of her appearances like Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia. The face and proportions are fine. My only real issues are her gloves aren't red so they don't stand out and draw attention to her fists like they used to, and the thigh highs look weird compared to the bare legs she used to have. Those two issues aside, she looks great.

objectively bigger breasts than the one we got but keep going at it squeenix shill.

/thread

Her legs are absolutely nowhere near as thick as they are in fanmade render.
Choose one.

Why complain about anime eyes when square enix hasn't done anime style in over 20 years
Her tits aren't even that big in dissidia, if anything that's literally the same as what we got

Oh wow, I didn't know "bunch of twigs and cover her legs" was referring to her breasts now. Try to not be retarded.

Shes fine

Its so sad. We have to emulate Dissidia Duodecim to get the last accurate Tifa.

>she looks sickly
when's the last time you actually looked at another human being

This. Nu-Tifa is fucking hideous.

Attached: 154364747.png (224x215, 72K)

>Nothing changed , she looks the same !
Her costume is different wtf

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Really big fan of the original, played it dozens of times (literally, make up your own mind about whether that's sad or not). Not against the new design however. The characters were never going to be 1/1 going from anime style to realism and out of the "modern" iterations of these characters, the remake ones are easily the most faithful looking ones. Not autistic enough to make a deal out of smaller breasts or some stockings instead of nekkid legs. You want it to be exactly the original, play that. Your turn.

I need more shots of her thighs before I can make an accurate assessment.

>not knowing maria ozawa

t. zoomer

The DOA one was literally a boob edit option

It’s not anri’s face. I’d be more attracted to it if it was.

>Random thot
You fucking zoom zoom faggot

>average tits
>more clothing
>all to appease people who will not buy the game
And as a result I will not buy the game.

you were never going to buy it

aaaand you are part of the problem that's why gaming sucks so much nowadays. Fuckers couldnt even get her costume right , there goes the nostalgia .

if you say so resetera

Why are retards complaining that the sports bra censors her titties when the new design covers the same amount of tit?

I don't understand why they can't get the characters to not look awkward with weird eyes and retarded looking bodies.
They did it just fine in XV.
>inb4 it's not the same team working on the game
I know but still.

based fact poster puts the bitches in their place.

Youtube and twitch were not happy with DoA and MK core values so KT tackle the problem by adding the Option to use that censored skin . NRS i have no idea how they stoped their content creators getting demonetized .

>She's meant to be a childhood friend girl-next-door type, not a supermodel or porn star
Glad to see someone else realizes that

Attached: 1488042460697.jpg (1023x1123, 348K)

fact: new tifa is canon. cry more bitch nigga

change is scary isn't it? If you're worried about this being 100% accurate and faithful to the original, I advise you not to play it. This is Square Enix. You're going to get a different game. Sephiroth also didn't homo-erotically taunt Cloud in alleyway illusions either, don't see people bitching about that. Get over yourselves.

No the won't.
One thing you have to understand is that PS isn't going to relent with the censorships. It is a Californian SJW shithole, like their state.
They're going to make women uglier.
They're going to make games more terrible.
They're going to add more progressive shits no one wants.
And its all your fault, Yea Forums. If you just helped /pol/ kicking out all the trannies and made them feel unsafe and unwelcome they might have left video games alone now. But no. You had to "ignore" them because you can't be bothered "to clean your room." It's disgustibg really. Here I am, a Filipino gamer, seeing the industry I supported and helped built all fall down because of some white twats in some god damn white country complaining about 1st world problems that don't mean shit in video games. You are all fucking ball-less and a phimosis dicked Asian like me is 10x the man you guys are. You fucking braindead twats. I won't be surprised if Bob Chipman is actually an accelerationist who supports SJW faggotry and censorship just to see everything crumble already. Fuck it, you guys are part of the problem.

>MUH BIG TITTY POLYGONS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 00.jpg (844x554, 110K)

because they're retarded or just so forgetful that they think original tifa's shirt had any cleavage to it

Gorgeous.

Attached: 1558137981248.jpg (1152x2048, 128K)

I loved FFVII but I give less fucks about the remake every time they reveal something new

socks should go to just below the knee
legs should be more muscular and arms slightly more muscular
gloves are fine because there'll be different equips later on

>KT tackle the problem by adding the Option to use that censored skin
pretty sure that's a mod and not an actual option

Attached: 20190611172218_1.jpg (1940x1123, 197K)

qt 3.14

face feels a bit off, outfit not quite right

This pic is literally perfect.

>mfw trannies and cucks are gonna keep pretending like Nu-Tifa's tits are big
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea Forums

Attached: 1360971894162.gif (1024x768, 2.46M)

You dumb fuck. We're talking about her appearance, not her fictional hometown and name.

This girls name is Rinoa Heartily and she looks asian as fuck.

Attached: RinoaHeartilyFromFF8.jpg (1024x618, 96K)

Will they remake the blowjob scene?

The thighhighs make it perfect you sick panty eyeing fuck.

Attached: 1504161332358.jpg (736x736, 72K)

Would still bang

The tits are fine, the problem is that she's too fucking skinny.

PC mods will fix her.

Attached: 218-1557526543-698220492.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

You can find it in the fight settings not in the game settings

Attached: core values mode.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

The tits on the right are bigger, the cloth wouldn't be rumpled like that if they weren't. Meanwhile the left is literally just a low quality polygon block

Do these virgins seriously think that her tits are small or are they just looking for ebin upboats?

Attached: index.png (295x250, 101K)

>PC mods, PC mods, PC mods.
If you're fine with this blatant censorship just beause there's a (really, really small) chance someone would hack the game later, you're delusional.

"her boobs are so small XDDD" has got to be a joke. Is it XV-kun?

Attached: index2.png (228x206, 75K)

The tits on the right are far smaller.

>Censorship.

Looks nothing like tifa

THAT BRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking terrible. Whoever OK'd this should honor kill themselves.

>"LOOK GUYS, SHE'S FINE!"
Nah, unless feminazis are complaining about how her design is "normalizing" unreal body standards, I won't be satisfied.

how do you censor what never existed? do i go into pokemon threads and go "woooow the hex maniac doesn't have giant milk leaking tits!? how can you all agree with this censorship"

>"nordic"
>"asian"
>on a fictional universe

Blurry as fuck. Next you'll tell me big foot is real

WHERE ARE THE FAT TITS

>not wanting an oneesan girl-next-door with huge tits

the state of 4channel

Well, they are doing that at retardera. Looks like the design falls somewhere in between "not lewd enough for Yea Forums" and "not fat and ugly enough for trannyera"

They're there under her tight sports bra, stop overreacting

How small is too small?

Attached: 698.jpg (618x794, 71K)

there's this weird thing where people act like huge boobs are unrealistic or gross and it's fucking bizarre and sad
I know a girl with massive tits who complains about how self conscious they make her. I saw a thing on Yea Forums the other day where some girl with the best fucking rack was getting reduction surgery
I swear it's actually actively anti feminist to be downgrading a positive role model for girls with huge tits and doing this whole huge tits are unnatural thing. It's ruining women with huge tits' body image

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

>shitty low res pictures
Nigger you are retarded

>they are doing that at retardera
Lies. Reset gender is quiet on the matter. I can imagine they're quite happy thay progressive ideas have damaged this game.

Women are disgusting jealous creatures, never forget that.

looks like a low polygon psp model.

I fucking hate it. It'll take some getting used to; I hope it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the game in a big way.

Tifa’s cowtits (like you see in porn) are kind of gross but otherwise you’re correct. It’s just female and white knights policing appearances out of insecurity

>Zettai ryouiki
>Sports bra that covers less tit than the original
>progressive ideas

The face is still cute/hot, she still has all that luscious black hair, and her tits are just being scrunched by a sports bra.

She's fine.

>not as cute as Aeris now, when historically she's always been way hotter than her
That is objectively false. Tifa has the better body but Aerith has the prettier face. I distinctly remember Tifa was jealous of Aerith when they first met.

Never thought tifa looked asian desu

They're happy that Yea Forums is angry, but also upset that she's still in an "impractical outfit" with an "unrealistic body"

I can't unsee it now. Tifa is modeled after Anri.

Attached: ff7.png (879x575, 827K)

She's hot what is wrong with Yea Forums

Ideally she should be a little more unkempt than she is since she has perfectly clear skin and groomed hair while busting ass

I prefer bare legs.
Skirt being shorter is a plus though
Black cloth of puritanism is shit both for her chest and spat
Tits could have been a bit bigger but it's fine really, the real problem is her stick legs and hips

Not him, but I'd take big fat Tifa titties even if she was covered up more like in the original.

Tifa’s face looks so bad from that angle I cant take this seriously. She reminds me of Lois Griffin and idk why

>low key modeled after Anri Okita
>except the boobs
This is a straight up crime

I agree! Tifa's new look doesn't keep her old feel.

go watch the trailer yourselfs then you shitposting retards. Her boobs are huge.

>smaller more realistic tits on what should be a mega milk girl in a fantasy game
>the greatest sex symbol in videogames of MY GENERATION (original PSbros)
>uncared for and even helped censored by nuGamers and hipsters

>low key modeled after Anri Okita
Why do people keep spouting this nonsense?
They look nothing alike.

H A V E S E X

>Her boobs are huge.
the absolute state of Yea Forums

I don't know.

I dont remember that but the idea she is “historically hotter” like it’s a fact of record in the game itself is utterly wrong.

I guess Corneo picks Tifa but he also picks Cloud if you do the game right.

You can prefer Tifa’a appearance but she’s never been considered objectively prettier (and one would assume, based on stereotypes, that Tifa dresses down usually and maybe needs to clean up first)

I think she's hot as fuck.

Attached: 1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg (653x786, 30K)

>They changed Aeris due to fan feedback.
I wasn't aware. What changes? What did the fans say?

Looks fine, although, theres a bit too much black than i'd like really

So SJWs are happy?

Especially when they post the worst angle of Tifa’s face as the point of comparison. Almost think it’s a troll.

It's very good

>I guess Corneo picks Tifa but he also picks Cloud if you do the game right
You can also make him choose Aeris.

>also upset that she's still in an "impractical outfit" with an "unrealistic body"
Doesn't matter, they still damaged the game.
Fuck that. Sex are for normalfags.

roastie

I would have copious amount of sex with her

I do not think they did. People complained about “long face” but her face looks no shorter.
What happened was one particular angular shot of Aerith’s face was scrutinized when it always looked great in every other shot

Average to above average, not huge. You'd see normalfags reacting if they were "huge"

lol no

That too. Point is I dont think he’s meant to be final say. How do you make him pick Aeris?

reminder

Attached: tifa.jpg (791x564, 75K)

They are never happy. Trying to please SJWs is harder than making communism work.

They'll never be happy but their needle always push to more extremes
At first they were glad but now she's still too sexy and too white looking and too big without butch muscle and also she didn't kiss aerith

>implying bare legs is better

virgin

not average in anyway especially with Tifa's build, most women with bodies like that have very small breasts, Tifa's are way above average and only the norm among fat women.

I like it. Thigh Highs and Spats make me horny

>sperg about FF7 remake for years
>get it

>BUT THE CHARACTERS DON'T LOOK LIKE MY WEEB WAIFU FANTASY REEEEEEEE
kill yourselves.

8/10 I'd prefer if she was a bit more toned. She looks to skinny for how strong she's supposed to be

You don't just see them in porn. Leave your house, faggot.

>Not bad
It's okay but there's a couple of things that feel off. The sports bra and thigh highs being black both add this weird color balance. Before it was perfectly balanced between red, black and white and now it feels like there's too much black.

I'm conflicted about the thigh highs. I like them but her legs are to skinny so they feel off.

It's very good.

Wouldn’t kissing Aerith piss them off because straight guys would like it?

They probably will glom onto Aerith wiu the crossdressing subplot

Because you support censorship.

Your narrative isn't even working. They gave her textbook generic anime schoolgirl with the spats/ZR/and the new skirt. If anything she's more "weeb" than ever before
You're pathetic.

Sure, I wouldn't mind Tifa having more meat on her body, but that doesn't make her breasts "huge" either. A 6 inch dick looks proportionally huge on a midget, but it doesn't make it objectively "huge"

Actually I was describing the cowtits often given to Tifa in porn. bunch of dumb faggots here

>WEEB WAIFU FANTASY
You first. This is a weeb site lest you forget and have Yea Forums put in the same righteous future chopping block with /pol/.

One has wide white eyes and the other chink slits. get it?

Boobfags forever BTFO

Attached: boobsbtfo.png (1496x666, 58K)

It's literally not awkward in the slightest. I'm usually really hard on fan renders and shit but it's actually really good and way better than twig legs.

Weebs are blameless here

>They'll never be happy but their needle always push to more extremes
>At first they were glad but now she's still too sexy and too white looking and too big without butch muscle and also she didn't kiss aerith
Yea Forums in a nutshell. oh wait we're talking about sjw's. easy to get confused with how butthurt or nothing you both get

I love it. Of the two girls I think Aerith has the better redesign but Tifa looks great too.

seethe some more

Attached: [email protected] (500x357, 358K)

I'd unironically prefer Yea Forums's take over an SJW take every time though. Even if both overreact

What happened?

it looks aesthetically pleasing, which is all that matters. if you want a sexual object go browse some porn. sex appeal ruined video games.

This. Overreacting itself is “not an argument”. Sometimes you gotta overreact to get your way.

>This random strawpoll I pulled from my asshole proves I'm right
Sure, buddy.

It's fine just remove the sports bra.

based

I don't think we're ever gonna get our way bro

>also she didn't kiss aerith
Yea Forums doesn't support /u/ faggotry outside Atelier.

She had cowtits in the original too. Kys.

>sex appeal ruined video games
Only because you let feminazis in, you twat.

Why the fuck do people who post here look on resetera?

It would also look aesthetically pleasing if they didn't censor her tits to appeal to homosexuals such as yourself.

Drop the white shirt or the black bra and everything is fine

Still would fuck her.

>3/5ths of the weeb market is acceptable

Get rid of the black outfit parts she didn't have originally, restore her breast size, and fix her face.

homo

and overreacting on Yea Forums and spamming threads accomplishes what?

>Not appreciating black underlayers

Jesus christ how bad do your fat folds smell?

Looking purely at the original art, they weren't cowtits, especially if you compare it to other anime games, but they definitely have a feeling of "damn I'd like to see those things bounce around in that shirt". Now they're still "big", but the shape plus the sports bra doesn't inspire the same feeling as before. It's just there

The only reason feminazis exist is because fuckboys like you are willing to throw cash at anything with big tits.

>censor
Wrong. Learn to speak English.

I want then kicked out of the community and industry. When the site closes due to inactivity is what I am waiting for.

>not great, not terrible
This

Attached: 3.6.jpg (700x653, 54K)

Here's the archive link. BTFO by Yea Forums

Probably not

Didnt say it would.

In (some of) the cutscenes which were outsourced to other studios? Okay. Not in the official art though

Here's your DLC outfit bro

Attached: 18888368_173561049845585_5002330297774112768_n.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>fuckboys like you are willing to throw cash at anything with big tits
Wrong. No one here is throwing any money at real women. Its you whitey faggots who were being desperate incels and bowed down to sjwfaggotry.

The red eyes really pop so I'm content.

You don't get it. 3/5s of everyone means they could lose 400k for every potential million sales.

It looks a bit skinny and not the biggest fan of that undershirt, other than that, not bad

original design x original design adjusted to "realistic proportions" x dissidia design
you can clearly see she's supposed to be stacked, especially when anatomically correct, and that D012 did her a disservice by reducing her breasts by 2 sizes

I would fuck her butt

The sheer amount of autism sorrounding this fucking character is something else.

How do I get a big-titted Japanese porn star wife?

I'm an American-Iranian with a big dick and a heart of gold.

>concept art isn't canon
>cut scenes that appeared in the final shipped game aren't canon
>she even has bigger tits in fucking Advent Children

You're just wrong. Politely kys.

She's fine, really.

Not a fan of the black undershirt nor the black thigh-highs. They make nearly the entire lower half of her body all black and awkwardly segment her torso with those black lines crossing over them. It doesn't look appealing the way they are. If they were a color other than solid black, it might work. Tifa could use more red in her outfit.

She looks much better here

Nu-Tifa made me realize I have a fetish for sports bras. I've always liked thigh highs, and the tits are passable, so overall I give the design a 7/10, it could've been worse, but it could've been a lot better.

Attached: 75179822_p0.png (1344x1818, 3.46M)

>"y-you're an incel"
>"OH OH YES TIFA LEMME SEE THOSE BIG FUCKING TITS OH YES I PROMISE I'LL BUY YOUR GAME IF YOU JUST LET ME SEE TIDDIES OH YES PLEASE I'M SO CLOSE"
go back to jacking off to whores and let the rest of us play video games you fucking beta normie.

it's a Yea Forums poll and the perfect sample size. Sounds like cope to me

Attached: atmsSuY.gif (278x340, 67K)

>get game you were asking for for almost a decade
>I DON'T LIKE HER CLOTHES AND HER BEWBIES ARE TOO SMALL!
absolute permalosers

This. Not perfect, not bad. You're a shill if you think it's 10/10

>they only implemented the thigh-highs as a way of deterring people from any flaws that will be more complicated to fix
>mfw they remove them in the final version

Hopefully Squeenix knows the 4D chess game as well as I give them credit for.

Attached: 1548368779453.jpg (346x406, 36K)

AC I’d give you but those were not cow tits, which is what you’re fruitlessly bitching about. And official art > concept art since concept art is... conceptual.

Sou ka?

>censorship
You literally don't know what this word means

Drink bleach, faggot.

>you're a loser if you won't buy this game catered to SJWs

lol snoyfag damage control.

Just saying it’s not weebs who are complaining. This board has reached absurd levels of NOT MAD

they dun goofed

>normie
>>>/reddit/
>jacking off
Projecting. You retards just love to do this.
I don't care. I play video games and am a nerd and a gamer. I'm a permaloser by default and I am free to act and like things that permalosers like.

Get her costume... "right"? There is no "right". Since it's a remake, they're reMAKING it. Jezus, can't believe I have to fucking explain this. There's going to be similarities and differences, but it's not automatically not "right" anymore the moment a small detail changes. She's now also anatomically correct. Is that also not "right" from your pov?
Also, does this mean you can only experience nostalgia when something is the exact same.... because if so, what's stopping you from just playing the original? Yeah, there's going to be slight changes here and there, but acting like she suddenly isn't "nostalgic" anymore because of some incredibly minor changes is a bit silly. It's not like she's a completely different character now.

Remaster's modek is shit.
ugly, no sex appeal, 0/10 Waifu material.
Fucking SNOY

Attached: 74666475_p0.png (525x1600, 700K)

I don't need her design to be the same, she is fine. I'm more worried about other things, like Cloud seeing a phantasm of Sephirtot in an alley. That is a major red flag. Originally, we see Sephirot for the first time during the first flashback, after they exit Midgard. Before that, only by name and the death of president Shinra

Official art includes cut scenes. Go fuck yourself. You're only saying it doesn't count because it annihilates your point.

I think it looks fine.

>don't criticize, just consume
literal npc logic

My honest opinion?
I fucking hate it.

Perfect

I like her new face, I just wish the goddamn leggings would go.

If I want nostalgia I play the original. Aesthethic is such a plebian thing to focus on anyway. I say that you are part of the problem why gaming sucks so much. Good games are good even if you have placeholder graphics.

>trying this hard to fit in

The tits are fine, just fix the tone and legs. She's not a fucking stick.

you're a cringey fedora incel if you think she's anything but perfect

for real guys

have sex

Attached: 1543643247853.png (330x173, 11K)

Its not
Also
>Photoshop vs Professional team design
Don't be stupid user

My bae
Blow me (up) any day.
And make Naga watch.

Nomura is such a fucking awful character artist holy shit.

Always made me confused why the main menus in those games always credit him specifically like in the XIII games instead of anyone more important like the fucking director.

The cutscenes being done by a different studio are equivalent to the drawings by the artists on the original team? Even when the outsourced ones are by comprison off model?

I think a lot of people forget she is only 20 years old.
Her new design makes her seem like she's in her mid 20s

this, literally all women are perfect, now stop asking questions and start giving women your money.

that face is dogshit.

I hate it, especially since it requires so little change to be good.

Attached: Remake Design edit (no undershirt thigh highs spats, red gloves, silver buckles, unpleated skirt).pn (532x440, 374K)

this, good god what the fuck

holy SHIT have sex

Attached: 1560114309153.jpg (258x360, 37K)

I am quite sure he was being facetious.

>want a more realistic version of the game
>get a more realistic version of the game
You all know this was inevitable, stop getting yourselves excited for things that you know you don't want.

This. It's actually pretty accurate IMO.

someone very subtly make Barret white in the right image

certainly looks better than anything western devs ever made

>have sex
Only will with lolis.

Attached: 080_003.jpg (1600x1200, 268K)

It's shit.

>leggings

How will they alter pic related?

Attached: ffcba0066d12ce12606fd024cc5f6bffd061b091_hq.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

I'm having sex right now, you need to tell the rest of these incels to have sex.

Facetious? Only fucking nerds talk like that. You smell like an incel. Have sex.

>constant pantyshot
>good
The allure of "when will I see it" is what makes pantyshots good.

based

have sex

No user, it's not accurate. She looks like a roasite instead of my pure waifu

Looks good

Those who dislike it are starved incels

Cut scenes are generally regarded as more definitive because the artists aren't as constrained by having to animate the content interactively. You're only saying they're not because you don't like her with large tits because you're gay and should commit suicide.

God that face is hideous. She looks like a fucking gook...

you just made her fat, what is wrong with you

Attached: k.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

he needs to have a lot of sex

You can sperg out all you want . The fact stand is becouss of retards like (you) every single remake sucks and you corporate dicksuckers will prise it anyway .

Attached: 1553809573655.gif (367x206, 2.7M)

this

Overall pretty okay with it so far. Prefer her Advent Children version to the footage I've seen so far, but I haven't seen much from e3 because of work.
I just wish she had actual ab definition and muscles, but that's never going to happen.

Attached: 1388519738787.png (400x500, 18K)

Both like 90% of FF characters

The boob window in this dress will be very underwhelming

Attached: 085c7fdf035b2c720b24764d2a5209d8.jpg (988x1149, 177K)

>no pleated skirt
>no stockings
>skirt shorter for no reason
GAY, but other than that I approve

I love STICCs so shes perfect for me

Attached: uq2ii9v9t9x21.jpg (960x1200, 173K)

Look at the size of that schnoz

Manface/10. They won bros.

Attached: 1555070036486.jpg (400x352, 15K)

who gives a fuck about raita?
he draw women like sticks with huge balloons

Can you stop with the have sex shit?

>Implying there will be a boob window at all
The dresses are gonna be longer and cover more skin.

Attached: D8y6MgUXoAAF6V6.jpg (1237x1700, 125K)

The entire point of Tifa's design was the stylized, exaggerated sexual proportions. It was done classically, and reflected in every version of her FFVII character model. It was not just one artist pulling a Jessica Rabbit, everyone followed suit.

Not only did an entire team fail to compensate for the modern demand for realism (a demand, by the way, even countless fanboy graphic artists triumphed in for years), they over-designed by making her wear pointless fetish socks. Not only that, her face and hair are absolutely trash. It vaguely resembles her at best.

You know what the worst, most unforgivable part is though? The thing that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt this team is incompetent and cares ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for their work?

The gloves. Absolutely shameful.

literally have sex

Armor won't change, only weapons

>original design looked like a sexy western babe

>new design looks like an asian tranny with implants and anorexia

It's honestly incredible how badly they've fucked her over the years. Tifa's gookening isn't new, I know, but it was the first step on her road to hell.

Yes

Attached: 47434820e4d811a04dd534c494c0e2fa.jpg (500x698, 41K)

just have some sex user and grab some real fucking tits

yeah have an opinion on an horribly pixelated pic
go hang yourself or have sex or whatever

They spent so much time on her outfit trying to make her all gussied up and overdesigned that they forgot to give her a nice face.

4/10

>those KoF-tier twigs of a pair of arms

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: Kingkofxiii.gif (123x243, 32K)

Raita has always been /ourguy/.

Attached: 1553981099281.jpg (970x1479, 593K)

Looks fine, all of these seething retards have never looked at a woman before
>WAAAAAHHHHH WHY ISN'T SHE SPORTING J-CUPS

Roberto Ferrari adapted the FFVII characters for the Remake, though.

I actually think it will be alright, user.
What people here don't seem to realize is that Tifa isn't wearing a sports bra, she's wearing a compression bra designed to keep large breasts in place during intense physical activity (sports bras don't do shit for very busty girls except make the jiggle even, but it's still a shitton of jiggle).
Her breasts are bound, which is why they are smaller.
I mean, you can see it, sports bras don't reach up to the clavicle, they are supposed to be underneath clothing. See what women who play volleyball wear, those are compression tops.
>dummies who never lived with a big titty girl have no idea what they are talking about on Yea Forums, amazing

>/ourguy/
fuck off newfag

nose looks weird

Oh son of a bitch.

Still, the second line of that post still stands.

i keep seeying this pic and people crying over it but in other shots her legs and arms look fine
what gives?

>new outfit places a lot of emphasis on her biceps, thighs and abs
>she has the physique of a stick insect
Needs 50% more /fit/, a little layer of fat and some tanlines

Attached: 1551897122477.png (923x1023, 883K)

The fact they were outsourced to another studio undermines that

And really, we are looking at a 3d Tifa which clearly followed the art rather than the cutscenes so we know which they thought was better

And it's because of you that the mobile industry exists pulling millions of the pocket of desperate fuckers like you who is so sex starved that the sex appeal of a character is a "definining point" of the experience.
Get fucking lost, maybe we contribute to shity remakes existing, but it's you people that caused the general decline in gameplay. When models is enough to satisfy, and sex appeal determines sales, true gameplay takes the bench, and that is YOUR fault motherfucker!!!

>And really, we are looking at a 3d Tifa which clearly followed the art rather than the cutscenes so we know which they thought was bette
It's smaller than the art though. And the FMV was fine.

Whoever was the first person to suggest the sports bra should get a gigantic raise, cause god damn