What went wrong?

This looks like a mobile game or Stardew Valley

Attached: animal-crossing-1174651-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 101K)

>This looks like a mobile game or Stardew Valley
And that's a good thing. Otherwise retards would've been shirking REHASH!

Good

it looks the fucking same as the last one but everything's fuzzier, fuck off

it looks completely fine and i don't even like the serie

>looks like Stardew Valley
So it's gonna be undoubtedly great, then? Good to know, thanks user

>you stay stuck on the deserted island

So no winter I guess?

Attached: 1560277066015-1.jpg (1144x1257, 271K)

>the exact fucking same gameplay but you have more tools and public works is replaced by putting decorative items around the town
>IT'S MOBILE SHIT

Attached: 1529015235888.png (533x358, 442K)

nothing GOTY 2020 BAY BAY

did you miss the fucking snow in the trailer or something

I hate rolling log style so much.

Are they letting your choose your appearance like in HHA?

Mark my words.

This will be the Other M of Animal Crossing.

Attached: 1554421188207.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Deserted, not desert.

>Animal Crossing
>Not a mobile game
You fools dont even realise, all Farmville did was open up microtransactions and you effectively had the same game.

>So no winter I guess?
Watch the trailer

YO WAIT DOES THIS CONFRIM SPLITSCREEN?

Except it does not

It has more exloration, now you actually craft items with resources, so it's more like Minecraft if anything
You eventually create your own town on a stranded Island, and seasonal changes are confirmed

this, along with new NPCs and new dialogues/gameplay mechanics, will be a great Animal Crossing game

They literally showed winter in the trailer you dumb nigger

It's been 14 years user, it's time to get over it.

I'm not into Animal Crossing, but the idea of starting from totally nothing on an island and building up to a properly decked out house is semi-appealing. Though the trailer cuts between the tent straight to the house and doesn't show how much work there is in-between.

The worst thing about Yea Forumsirgins is that they jump to conlussion.
Most of the people who browse this hellhole are fucking dumb its its awlays amazing to see Sub 80 IQ people coming up with shit:
>Dude they showed people in Bikini
>THIS MEANS THERE IS NO WINTER!!!

Right you are, Steve. And on this bombshell, I'd like to direct your attention to a more serious matter.
Every day of every week for many years, people in the Smash community go without the luxuries that are showers and baths. For the price of a travel size bottle of Head & Shoulders, you could help these competitive players not only play their best, but smell their best too.
Donate today at your nearest GameStop, Walmart, game store, or wherever tournaments may be held.

Together, we can make a difference.

>Are they letting your choose your appearance like in HHA?

If you mean just giving you a character creator, I don't know. They never liked breaking immersion with menus like that in AC. But there's no way skin colour won't be a permanent choice after how many people complained about the tanning system it in NL though, and the fact that they do it in pokemon now.

It's Animal Crossing.
>This looks like a mobile game or Stardew Valley.
It's Animal Crossing.

wasn't that only in because WW couldn't handle having too much to draw at once?
Really wish it was flat again. But i guess it's now a trademark of AC.

I wonder if seasonal holidays like Halloween and Toy Day will return. How would they work in the starting phases where there's presumably little to no animals on the island with you?

I mean I'm cool with a sort of Don't Starve Animal Crossing
I just wanna see how the island develops, how villagers move in, if there are any new ones, etc.

Attached: 1551754155261.jpg (368x373, 22K)

Cope furfag. Your shitty series has devolved into mobile crafting shit. Any semblance of muh comfiness has been swiftly thrown into the trash compactor. For years you kept begging Neotendo for a new entry, so I hope you're happy.

Again, we don't know what it fully has yet. Don't give up hope yet as I'm not.

They could add and/or remove some things as well tell us more in the future with directs and shit.

What I'm hoping is they have use for the animal crossing cards I bought for new leaf, so I can put in the villagers I want unless they add some function to that.

Lmao, someone this pathetic thinks he is better that anyone!!

Attached: 1509625110584.jpg (2713x1221, 718K)