GOTTA CATCH SOME OF 'EM

GOTTA CATCH SOME OF 'EM

Attached: file.png (605x695, 281K)

What a fucking hack

Attached: file.png (739x415, 601K)

It just keeps getting worse lol

Give them a break, they focused on a new engine and photo realistic grafics. Next game will have all the pockemons.

Guess I'm skipping this one too lmao

PREASU UNDAHSTAND

GEIMUFURIKU ISU SMARRU INDIE STUDIO

I still don't understand why this is an issue

This is why I fucking hate Gamefreak now, they're fucking lazy and only do the bare minimum in their games.

This is why I'm not buying Sword and Shield.

$60 saved. Based.

Game Freak are such lazy hacks
Pokémon would be kino if it were given to a more competent studio

They finally introduce a major home console Pokemon and gimp it by not utilizing the one unique features they've come up with in recent years. What a fucking letdown.

People have been able to transfer their Pokemon since 2002 with Ruby & Sapphire. It's one of the coolest and unique things about the series. Now Gamefreak is telling us that we need to leave the pokemon we've had for 17 years behind because it's too difficult for one of the richest development studios in the world to animate that many models.

So they half-assed another game, and they should get a break again? Pokemon is the slowest developing game series there is, every new game a baby step.

Game Freak only has a small amount of money, the games don't sell enough to justify a big budget
They spent all of their development time creating the best graphics and copying old models from the previous games
PLEASE UNDERSTANDO

Attached: When I'm finished, half of the Pokedex will still exist.png (400x428, 317K)

so what? it's a new game, play with your new pets?

Fuck off, Masuda

HOLY FUCKING KEK

haha I dont know XD
/Masuda 2018

The real reason is that people managed to hack them in easily. I understand why they did it.

>the richest development studios in the world
revenue made doesn't equal game dev budget. WoW made over a trillion dollars in its lifetime but you don't see the same amount of money being put back into the game.

>when Pokemon does it it's alright

Attached: 1553021018539.gif (128x128, 11K)

Why cant normalfags just rise up against how shit gamefreak is so we can get an actual good game again

Attached: crying rabbi5.jpg (250x169, 10K)

If Gamefreak can't make money off the biggest and most recognizable franchise in the world, they should sell it to someone actually fucking competent.

bitch

because normalfags have incredibly poor taste. I mean they're the ones that fell for $60 mobile games on a handheld

I've had my typhlosion since emerald. I don't care if he didn't translate well into 3d he's my nigga and the fact that I might not be able to transfer him makes me want to reee

Attached: ty.png (250x250, 42K)

>WoW made over a trillion dollars in its lifetime
>Gamefreak can't make money off of Pokemon
This has to be a bait poster replying to himself

They always "focus" on new engine. No other franchise removes options and functions as often as Pokémon. Hell, every Gen change we "have" to give them a break? That's why I didn't bought any brand-new Pokémon game since XY.

>POKEMANSSSS

Attached: SOY.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>""""""((((((balance and development time concerns)))))"""""""

>development time concerns
not this again

Hacked pokemon can still get in. They're not banning ALL pokemon from being transferred; just the ones that aren't in the regional dex.

For example;we know Growlithe is in the game so any Growlithe you have in Sun/Moon will be transferable

Good. The legacy meta is a shitshow. No reason to rush out models just so they can fill the meta with op shit.

And people whined about Gen 5.
Holy shit i am so glad to never have bought into the 3d paukymans meme.

so ultra sun and moon are the last canon pokemon games? nice

>rush out models
They are still using the X/Y models
I dont think having to use new pokemon is an issue though, why the fuck wouldnt you try to use completely new pokemon

Jesus Christ you've been at this for decades now, hire some competent people that'll actually release a game worth a shit or go back to 2d

So wait if something like Beedrill or whatever isn't in the game roster, it can't be in the game at all?

Are there ways to unlock every single Pokémon in the game?

What is game freak spending all their money on?
Does every employee have a six figure salary?
Are they all buying real life animals and betting them in illegal cage matches?

How can they not afford to develop this feature?

>Are there ways to unlock every single Pokémon in the game?

No. The pokemon data literally wont be there because Gamefreak is too lazy to make it.

The best we can hope for is Sinnoh remakes that add the rest of the pokemon and then SwSh gets a patch that adds compatibility

Reminder that they have working animations and models of every Pokemon in existence since XY, they only really needed to make the newest ones.

They're just an incredibly lazy developer.

Wait, I can't bring the Pokemon I grew up with TO the latest and greatest Pokemon game? Can't believe I'm even saying this as I've played and bought every Pokemon game on Day 1 IIRC, but, FUCK THAT. Passing on that shit until the 3rd version comes out. I have a living Pokedex chilling in the bank, too.

Attached: srsly.gif (311x334, 1.82M)

Lmao, and you know this is still gonna sell millions. What a shitshow.

....DLC

One of the primary reasons I was going to buy a Switch, too. Oh well.

>balance
Unless you buffed the fuck out of Lanturn, you're full of shit.

Attached: 171_large.png (260x240, 71K)

They're doing this with every future game too.

I hope this means DLC will bring more regions

>balance
>pokemon
When has balance ever been an issue? It's always been all over the place in Pokemon.

Are we sure it doesn"t work like older Pokemon games that require the National Dex to import Pokemon? It very specifically says "Galar Pokedex," which has me wondering.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
How much worse can game freak possibly get?
They're barely putting in effort now.
It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: okqc970Azn1v9xwb4o1_1280.png (597x429, 98K)

smogonfags want to use their UU/OU tier pokemon

>rainbow flag

Did you get that from twitter or reddit? Seriously, I've seen people say that they were still going to pre order both versions but "Hope they change it in the future."

why the fuck does everyone have a faggot flag as their avatar?

I guarantee you part of it is space issues. Some probably 950 models is a lot of fucking data.

You're fucking delusional if you think they're going to spend time to create full detailed 3D renders of 800 pokemon just so a few autists can look at their shiny legendary from 5 games ago while stroking their own ego.

3D was a mistake

But it was fine on a 3ds cart?

Not even money from the new pokemon gacha will make them make goodgames again

no, it isn't.
Less space than a few songs, especially blurry gamefreak shite

Don't talk out of your ass, user

>make a couple of interns shit out a Unity asset flip and slap a Pokemon label on it
>still can't be assed to spend a few weeks animating a few Pokemon

>You're fucking delusional if you think they're going to spend time to create full detailed 3D renders of 800 pokemon
they are literally still using the same models from XY

they already have them made, retard.

>future-proof models for continued use
>don't even use them anyway

Attached: 1549321774707.png (640x360, 197K)

>implying they haven't been reusing models for generations

smogonfags want their OU cancer

GOTTA CATCH A FEW!

POKEMON!

NO CHARMELEON!

NO WARTORTLE!

NO MEWTWO, TENCRUEL OR AERODACTYL!

NO OMANYTE!

NO SLOWBRO!

NO PIDGEOT!

NO ARBOK!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

CATCH EM CATCH EM

GOTTA CATCH A FEW

GOTTA CATCH A FEW

POKEMON!

GOTTA
CATCH
EM
ALL

WHAT THE FUCK

N-nintendo won!!

Attached: 57870518_2251725471585959_158150239256051712_n.jpg (554x496, 22K)

Wait then what the fuck is the point of the Pokemon Bank or whatever?

probably getting patched later on. dont see the issue

No. Besides, all of them minus the ones from Galar were in a fucking 3ds cart.

Attached: 1551556123906.jpg (608x334, 47K)

Just pirate the game and you'll have $60 plus the game

prease undastandu

>Gamefreak
>patching
(lol

But this isn't a fucking handheld pokemon. You're braindead if you think the amount of time and effort needed to make a render in XY and sword/shield are equivocal.

Fucking masuda

Gacha is their main focus now senpaitachi

oh man anyone have that /vp/ screenshot where user explains how poorly coded Pokemon are?
The one with 50 lillies?

In other words

LANDO T IS GONE FROM COMPETITIVE POKEMON
MAGEARNA IS GONE FROM COMPETITIVE POKEMON
ASH GRENINJA IS GONE FROM COMPETITIVE POKEMON

(you)

The models in Let's Go are the same models fron XY, retard

Just like gen 3

please stop posting, you fucking moron.

Attached: 78e.jpg (600x605, 47K)

its the switch not the 3ds, far easier.

guys how do i clean cum out my belly b utton?

It took them over 15 years to finally step in to the 3D world, and when they finally do, they have to drastically cut in content because they just aren't used to it yet,

there's never been a more oof, yikes and cringe triple A game in my life, not even andromeda or anthem is this pathetic

I'm actually mad seeing all the twitter flaming they're getting. I don't think people realize just how silly it is to expect them to make completely new fully rendered 3D models and animations for close to a thousand pokemon just so a fraction of the playerbase can see their old ones. I'd rather they spend those resources expanding the actual game world and content.

>missing out on some Pokemon
Most players have never had a mythical Pokemon, so this is not deviating from the norm.

BUY PRODUCT
DO NOT QUESTION PRODUCT

Attached: 1452892699389.jpg (577x374, 36K)

Gen 3 at least had the Pokemon coded in and you could trade them from the Red Green remakes
These games outright don't have non-Galar Pokemon programmed in

What are YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT
THE MODELS ARE THE SAME, THE ONLY "EXTRA" EFFORT IS TO MAKE THE NEW POKEMON
WHAT THE FUCK

>balance concerrns
BUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

Hahaahahaha!
I REALLY don't know! I don't know!

Attached: masuda (2).png (336x418, 192K)

If they can't do that then they shouldn't keep making more fucking Pokemon every single generation. It doesn't take a genius to realize that the total number of models / sprites / movesets they've had to make is increasing quadratically while they linearly increase the number of pokemon per generation. There are more pokemon models to make now for one game than there were sprites for the entire first three generations combined. So they need to stop making fucking more of them, because it's obviously not fucking sustainable.

>Give them a break
Game Freak is more than capable of dispensing quality games, but they choose to cut corners and slack off with what they should be doing and instead we get this hot fucking mess.
I am not giving them my money for this goddamn tripe.

Attached: 3938.jpg (600x441, 100K)

>I don't think people realize just how silly it is to expect them to make completely new fully rendered 3D models and animations for close to a thousand pokemon
then why the fuck did they model and animate the last 700?

>not even andromeda or anthem is this pathetic
moron

Goodbye, Landorus T and Ash Greninja and Tapus.
Fuck, they were all annoying for nearly 3 fucking years

hey dumbasses

the link leads to a redirect

the whole thing is clickbait

Because normalfags are sated with their Charizards, Pikachus and other gen 1 pokemon.

Attached: 1535491282878.png (198x328, 150K)

they don't have to make anything as they are reusing content, you fucking retard.
Gamefreak deserves all the flak they get, but doubled.
Literally the most incompetent dev team on the face of thr planet.

what balance? who gives a fuck about balance in pokemon?

Do people actually expect gamefreak to fully render AND animate nearly 1000 models WITH over 1000 attacks?

The amount of man hours required is ridiculously high.

Oh shit nigger! Thanos has given you 5 minutes to show him your pokemon bro before he snaps his fingers. If he likes it, he will be saved from the culling

Attached: avengers-infinity-war-snap.jpg (1487x882, 471K)

>we've reached the point where there are too many pokemon to reasonably fit them into the games
Maybe they should've handled the fucking franchise better.

Except this game isn't Let's Go and the models are much higher quality in both poly count and animations if you actually watched the fucking trailers. They can't just copy/paste XY models into this game.

heh

Attached: 1554658027255.jpg (2048x349, 447K)

everyone likes heracross

Thank god, i'm sick of hacked mons in online play.

They did it once and haven't had to do it for except for new pokemon for a long time user
They just decided they didn't feel like reusing the models this time

I am not dissapointed, just a bit worried. I think the last time they did it like this was with DPPl and those games had only 2 fire types in the region. One being the starter and the other fucking Ponyta.

>be nintendo
>charges for 5 bucks a year for 1mb of storage
>can't use the data you paid to store because of reasons
Kek. Get in the bike, breediecuck! It's time to breedie/ev-train your teams all over again! It's just endless fun!

Attached: 8372492387423987.jpg (1437x908, 254K)

He'll still exist in Home though, just not in the actual Sword and Shield game. It won't stop existing.

>N N NOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR. WHAT ABOUT MY PERFECT NON INJECTED IV MONS I SPENT 15 YEARS DEVELOPING SO I CAN ONE SHOT EVERYTHING IN A KIDS GAME REEEEEEEEE

JUST DIGITMAX MY SHIT UP F A M

pokemon is already a bare minimum effort series
now they've gone below that bare minimum

Because those models were in games with lower quality models and animations that take significantly less time to develop, duh. They can't just use the same models for this game.

please, it was the first pokemon I ever caught

Attached: 250px-396Starly.png (250x250, 47K)

He's from Gen 1, your powers won't work on him

Attached: 076.png (475x475, 176K)

>Be bug trainer.
>Their will probably only be 5 bug types in SS.
>My bro Spinarak probably won't be in.
>Based Glisiopod won't be in.

>it's alright
/vp/ is literally fucking mad. Even facebook is.

you don't have the slightest idea on how modelling works.
Please shut up, idiot.

To be fair, only GameFreak would be so retarded to make unique animations for 1000 different Pokemon. Any normal developer would just make a easy to customize rig and some simple procedural weights and animation system. Then again I suppose that needs some talent and not just the 90s high school kid understanding of game development GameFreak has.

Pokemon is literally the best selling franchise in the history. I would expect the most technologically advanced video game of the generation from them. Look at quality of Detective Pikachu movie. They have all the money of the world. They just don't want to use it, because they know it will sell anyway.

Hacked mons are still going to be a problem. See

Then stop making the series. When your entire games fucking point is to "catch them all," you don't get to cry about having to actually make the goal possible.

I fucking dare you to dislike my bro.

Attached: 13A53A49-19CB-4C36-97CA-2E92BBA2B379.png (250x250, 44K)

The only good thing about this game is that the combination of both roaming pokemon and random encounters is the perfect solution
Everything else is a joke, those dynamax textures are not fucking good enough

maybe if this was a small dev
maybe if this was an unpopular series

BUT POKEMON IS LITERALLY THE GOD DAMN BIGGEST THING IN GAMING
YES THEY HAVE THE SPARE CASH TO INCLUDE ALL OF THEM

>even facebook
>every pokemon anoucnement are likes,laughs and hearts

i think poeple here are disconected from how the mainstrem fans see the franchise.

>They can't just use the same models for this game.
they literally made a big stink about how they made high quality models to futureproof their games, and now that's all shot 2 games later. cool.

what happened, bros? i thought nintendo won e3? did we get too cocky?

>They can't just copy/paste XY models into this game.
They literally did
All they changed was the textures, which I assume they already had high res versions of stored away for stronger hardware

tough shit nigger my favourite is a digimon

Attached: aedefe7b611164f5a317b122648029ad92efbd17_hq.gif (540x540, 30K)

Dude, you seriously don't understand. Those models are insanely high-poly with high-resolution textures. They were futureproofed exactly so that they could be used in the next 3-4 games. It was an actual problem because the 3DS couldn't handle it, so there were framerate issues.

Yeah no way the owner of the highest grossing media franchise on the planet would have the resources to hire enough people to make and animate 1000 models.

Dunsparce or Haunter

Attached: 1559201975256.png (600x600, 189K)

Why does Pokemon not get all the dev time in the world?

let's not forget how they're charging a subscription fee for a storage/transfer service that is now useless for any pokemon that isn't in the current generation's regional dex.

Attached: diploma.png (291x184, 6K)

Attached: charmanderline.png (459x447, 350K)

>all of my pokemon are stuck in Home and I have to pay nintenjews to keep them alive

Attached: oh_jeeze_oh_fuck.gif (600x385, 299K)

>expecting anything from gamefreak
>mfw they managed to lower the bar even more anyway

Attached: 1531503550920.png (500x276, 200K)

>photo realistic grafics

Attached: 1538309982185.jpg (650x427, 86K)

>everybody is mad
>"Ahaha don"t ask question"
Cope fucking harder, retard.

greedy and incompetent. they're truly are AAA.

I'm glad they're getting shit for this, seriously the most inexcusable shit I've ever heard.

???
They made those models to use them for a long time. You're seeing those same exact models that are just upscaled graphically. It was the whole reason there has been frame rate issues and now that they have better hardware they don't even try taking advantage of it all

What?
Pokemon wasn't a focus point for Nintendo this e3 you retard, they literally had a direct days before.

keep paying for our storage feature goy, maybe the next game will feature your favorites

>dunsparce will never get a fuckoff broken evolution
its over bros, the franchise is 100% beyond salvation

>captcha kills my pokefu
Whatever I wasn't going to play this Switch garbage anyways.

>tfw PKHex chad
get fucked paypig breeder morans

Attached: 1551115620523.jpg (1497x1524, 319K)

they should have only released this info after HOME came out so that they could keep any pokemon you prematurely transferred hostage

Attached: 4515361546.png (502x373, 160K)

>PAYING MONEY TO DIGITALLY STORE POKEMON THAT AREN'T EVEN GUARANTEED TO APPEAR IN FUTURE GAMES

Glad I stopped playing after the DS era ended.

>Having to pay money to keep your pokemon hostage or else he'll be erased

So realistic

Attached: pokemon_sky.png (1920x1080, 3.97M)

151 Kantomons.
50 Galarmons
30 Gen 2 -7 mons
You know it to be true.

They can and will. Datamining of XY revealed that the models are PREPOSTEROUSLY high res for the game, and it caused performance issues. The reason is they futureproofed by making models they could use for a dozen generations of 3D pokemon.

game freak just laid a hot steaming turd all over nintendo's whole e3 with this announcement. you must be too young to remember how pissed people were when gen 3 wasn't backwards compatible.

Didn't they specifically make the 3D models to be scalable?

You would think they would already have some really high quality assets made just for this kind of dilemma in mind. It takes fucking talent to be as incompetent as GameFreak.

>hey, should we make some high quality asset we can easily scale down in order to future proof development, you know, with our huge and ever increasing workload when it comes to making new Pokemon models for each game and all
>nah, fuck that, let's just remake them every new game
later...
>oh shit, who could ever have imagined our workload would have been too much! Woe is me!

KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think it has anything to do with them not having 3D models or whatever. They're just pushing Pokemon Home, Bank is old and busted.

Attached: 1531475814566.png (280x260, 82K)

Reminder that they said they wanted to make Sword/Shield the greatest Pokemon game.

Attached: IMG_4150.jpg (722x349, 85K)

uh what? what's the fucking point of making software explicitly for managing all the old pokemon if the next main line game doesn't support all of them.

Holy fuck.
Which game was this?
That's inexcusable.

Attached: 1540433628538.jpg (641x530, 41K)

greedy and incompetent is the nintendo way.

>photo realistic grafics
Unless you live in the world of Paw Patrol, there's nothing photo realistic about SwSh's graphics.

Never seen VGC? Pokemon is balanced around doubles.

Holy shit, what a fucking useless company.

When the fuck has Gamefreak ever cared about balance?

Attached: fugtrio.png (350x360, 119K)

So... mexicans are the only based, then?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-15-55-44-1.png (719x919, 620K)

You've always had to pay for money for extra storage if you need it. Always. You've always had to pay for an extra cart or another game entirely for it.

This isn't even fun. This is just straight up fucking sickening.

Attached: 1530469491577.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Attached: da5d8dc20ed2f11093ad225be030ba05.jpg (1050x707, 567K)

both of the gen 7 games
they also have a fun little feature where they load and unload certain models 11 times before they come on screen

SM and USUM. Also XY/ORAS. They sold like 5 or 10 millions more copian than your favorite masterpiece.

Imagine being this much of a faggot.
How is that comparable to a subscription service where if you don't pay they'll delete your pokemon?

It's a meme making fun of the nintendo rep response, calm down user.

Attached: soulless.png (571x601, 88K)

what the actual fuck

Attached: 1551810188501.png (320x185, 92K)

I don't believe it, it's too retarded. I know nothing about coding, but even I would just load the same model in different maps out of sheer laziness. Why the fuck would you bother copying and pasting shit hundreds of times when you can just load the model from the library like literally every other videogame in history?

VCG has worse balance than Smogon
We're talking the same meta that thinks Articuno is in the same strength category as Lando

Not my mawile reeeeee

Attached: 1560201154410.gif (540x321, 1.58M)

The Gen VII games: S/M and US/UM.

My favorite masterpiece? What's that?

Considering it's Switch, they can just drop a patch later when they release the Battle Frontier.
Too bad it'll all be DLC :^)

Dude, GF has been incompetent ever since it's inception
during the G/S era Iwata managed to do a better job in 1 month than the ENTIRE GF DEV TEAM in a year

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>NEW ENGINE
Its resued assets, 20 year old textures, and no animation what so ever, just shaders and textures changes, mostly fucking garbage.

>Photo realistic grafics
AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pic related*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa

They wasted pressure development time making kanto cash grab pokemon go garbage and selling it for $60, instead of focusing all their efforts into making a proper console pokemon game.

Fuck you dumbass

Attached: 34.png (1920x984, 2.56M)

Oh, hi, Diives! Love you're art bruh

The point being I could still use my pokemon if I decided to take a break for a year. IIRC home isn't backwards compatible with sun and moon so if I were to transfer my favorite mons onto it and they weren't in sword and shield they'd be fucking stuck and useless.

I don't play much Pokemon (haven't since Ruby) but what's the appeal of transferring your maxed things into a new game? Wouldn't it be more fun to make a new team along the way?

Attached: 1544147011309.png (500x500, 99K)

Any game next to Pokémon 3DS and Switch games.

I remember catching 800 Pokemon in Pokemon Red. Those were the days.

>they also have a fun little feature where they load and unload certain models 11 times before they come on screen

Attached: 1556803360191.jpg (428x424, 16K)

This is the company that wanted to release GS 1 year after RB but couldn't cause their programming skills were complete shit

Attached: 1549580052140.png (1200x1200, 1.14M)

Woah look at that empty world

They never release DLC to add new pokémon. They just put a third version to sale.

This is what made Gen V great, but at the same time, it would've been nice to see some oldy goldymons get a new model and animations.

Attached: 1560218279023.gif (831x474, 277K)

I feel like an outcast because even though this should offend me it really doesn't. I never really caught them all. I just picked new interesting pokemon and went through the new games trying out new things. Then at the end I'd battle with a few friends until we moved on to the next game. I'm just not mad at this.

You generally go through the game with your new team, then bring back your old for the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''postgame'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It wold legitimately take me less than a week to to make this by myself, alone, in Unity, while still also making it look better, and I'm not even a good modeler and barely know fuck all about coding shaders. It's just fucking pathetic.

Idk who that is, I'm just a dude who's loved Mawile since it came out

I don't expect to be able to FIND all 900 something pokes, but you cant even import your old mons anymore? What the literal fuck.

Attached: 1544007166166.webm (230x276, 152K)

it's not just about not being able to transfer it
the pokemon are gone from the code, you can't use your old favorites what so ever
and you always had to make a new team, transfer was always after the storyline was over

it was more a matter of being able to use the pokemon you've trained since you were a kid

I like to bring my team from old games into the new games so they'll always be with me.

>photo realistic grafics

Attached: 1556638230542.jpg (576x558, 34K)

Attached: 1557875093648.png (768x431, 535K)

Pokefags btfo

That's why Kanto games are the fucking worst next to gen 6 and 7.

>balance and development time concerns.
Theoretically I wouldn't have a problem with that. There are simply too many pokemon, and you start going well beyond the limit of how many you can possibly have while also trying to balance them for singleplayer as well as PvP battles.

But that's just theoretically. We all know GF are lazy fucks and they have never and will never give a single fuck about things like balance, or just taking a quality-over-quality approach. Them cutting out content doesn't mean increasing the attention to detail for everything else, it just means less quantity AND less quality.
This is just the same situation as what happened in Gen 3 when you couldn't import RBY or GSC pokemon. But at least back then they had an almost valid reason, such as the changed gameplay mechanics and the inability for gameplay connections between GBC and GBA. But even that was still shitty because instead of including the other pokemon in R/S, they forced you to wait and buy Colosseum and FR/LG to catch em all.

>Give them a break
Let's Go Pikachu sold
TEN
MILLION
COPIES

FUCK OFF

not even pokegirls can temper my anger this time
will fap, but still angry

I'm not mad because I will miss it, I'm mad about the fact that GameFreak is the single most lazy and incompetent developer in video game history.

Please, for the love of god. Do not google Diives. You don't need to know.

pokemon deserves so much better than to be shackled to them

Game Freak proving again they aren't even worthy of the Pokemon IP.

Throw them into the gulag.

Attached: 1559631864025.jpg (400x500, 113K)

AND IT HAS THE 800+ POKEMON IN PLUS WALKING ANIMATION THERE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

Attached: 1554914486937.png (1024x512, 995K)

No don't do it

Attached: 1462176856100.png (475x360, 262K)

Should also be noted that R&S didnt let you transfer from Red and Blue and it was a reason those games sold like shit

romhack chads win again

But the thing is that Gen IV still allowed you to transfer Pokémon from Gen III through Pal Park, and in terms of post-game, you were able to obtain nearly every Pokémon without Pal Park anyway. The closest comparison to this scenario is with Ruby and Sapphire where 186 Pokémon were unobtainable for at least year without a cheating device. But even then, those 186 were programmed into the game. It's not like their data didn't exist. But in Sword and Shield, the missing Pokémon are completely absent.

AHAHAHHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GF DRONES

Attached: 1554762518508.gif (322x324, 91K)

>give them a break
PREASE UNDERSTANDU
CODING BERY HARDU
SELL MIRRION COPIES MAKE MIRRION DORRARS
BUT NO CAN HIRE PROGRAMMAS DESU SENPAI

NINTENDO
HIRE THIS MAN

it's insane how incompetent gf are, seriously

just fucking delay it then. announce it later next time, what the fuck?

my nigga

Attached: 1540495454418.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

Mawile is my bro as well. I don't want to see 'em go.

generic grass type from gen 5
your favorite is gone user

Hawlucha is in so I see no problems

>forgetting about the state of Beedrill's mega stone
Dynamaxing isn't going to save this shitmon

>lgbt flag
Nope

>you can still look at your car just not drive it on the new roads
wow thanks

They're the hallmark example of how success leads to complacency. They've never been competent (just look at what a buggy unfinished mess Gen1 is). But you'd think the developer responsible for IIRC the most successful and profitable video game franchise in history would, after 20 years of this shit, finally learn how to make a competent game.

But they don't, because they don't need to, because their shit prints billions no matter what they do, so why bother improving?

I dont care because I'll never got to transfer my beloved Yellow & Silver version Pokemon, this isn't my first rodeo

>tfw bulbachad
feels goodman

Attached: Pokemon Stadium_Jan21 14_56_06.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Catching them all stopped being the point of these games a long time ago. It requires some really fucking extensive autism nowadays.

There straight up needs to be a new law made specifically for the single purpose of making sure GameFreak never comes anywhere close to the Pokemon IP again. We need some fucking Nuremberg style tribunal where we put every single person who works for GameFreak, down to the guy who makes the coffee, on trial for crimes against humanity.

They are not lazy in this matter. The only thing they are doing is to find ways to get more money later with a 2nd version of this game with the "missing pokemon due to issues" and probably some dlc shit as "events"

Pokeautist with a complete dex here, this is actually pretty painful. I was actually all set to buy a Switch for this game with a bundle or whatever, now I'm worried its really going to be a cut corners thing like gen 6 was.

This is why you shouldn't do yearly releases GF, just take your fucking time.

Attached: 20180630_011951.jpg (789x531, 151K)

>I'll never got to transfer my beloved Yellow & Silver version Pokemon
You know damn well every single one of the original 151 will be in the game

Idk man. I hate pokemon and I got a ton of issues but I think this one should kinda slide. There was too many pokemon anyways going in so this should trim the fat. It sounds pretty great actually; in theory.
But they are GF and they probably aren't going to do any good shit with the pokemon the DO have. Nothing super creative, just the bare minimum to get people kinda invested. Remember to pirate.
But hey! You can't pander to Genwunners if Gen Wun isn't in the game!

Attached: FALCON_shrug.jpg (1780x1304, 143K)

while I agree, you have to blame the suckers that keep buying worse and worse games just because it has the Pokemon brand on it
Why would you want to change a golden goose that keeps shitting gold

Pokemon just needs consistency.
All they need to do is make something a la Crystal Clear, with all prior regions and mons there from the get go.
I've lost faith in them with Megas, they've been piling on shit gimmicks ever since.
Here's a better monster raising game.

Attached: 163689-digimon-world-playstation-screenshot-here-s-the-meat-farm.png (640x480, 593K)

it's going to sell 10m per game and they'll feel validated in their decision
face it: we've lost

Fact: last decent pokemon games were BW2. Starting with XY they've focused more and more on dumbing down a franchise that was already designed for kids from the start. And from there on with each subsequent release, they've just gotten worse and worse. People tried to cope with how LGPE were by claiming they were just side games and not indicative of GF's future direction, but that's clearly not the case.

for me it peaked with Emerald
t.genwunner

They explicitly said there's no National Dex and there wasn't one in Gen 7.

For gen 7 you were able to max their IV's out with hyper training, allowing your bros to be competitively viable and buff stuff with hidden power reliant stats. Otherwise cool stuff like the battle facilities or challenging endgame trainers.

For Omega Ruby I transferred an old shiny Treeko I had and it was a great time. If you brought something from RSE you even got a special little thing for your secret base.

Please understand
Adding in the models the future proofed during the 3DS is too much. You'll just have to enjoy the 500+ mons in the regional dex instead of the 900+.

nigga what? All pokemon can be stored in Home, but only some can be used in SwSh. How is that promoting Home at all? If anything it's a "Don't use for Pokemon that aren't in Galardex

God pokémon fanboys are so fucking delusional
You know damn right that's not happening

I was going to be mad but seeing Hawlucha, Hydreigon and Golurk survive the purge makes it impossible for me to be angry. Sucks for others but i'm going to enjoy this game since everything else looks good

All I really care about are Fire Doge Lion, Angry Not-A-Dragon Fish, Frostmourne, and Gyagas

>all these autistic 4channelers that can't into irony

>all prior regions and mons there from the get go
Garbage take.

>Playing the main series
That's what you get, pmdCHADS where are you?

Attached: Mystery-Dungeon-Explore-of-Sky-.jpg (427x480, 63K)

The real question is where can we get that scorbunny plush he is holding?

Attached: d8262a70fcb4bdc551a80e82b258e889.png (333x727, 371K)

>the missing Pokémon are completely absent
Day one, dataminers will find the functional code and assets for all 900ish pokemon in the game, I 100% fucking guarantee it. There isn’t a doubt in my mind.

This is a ploy to sell you re-re-remakes and keep your Pokemon Home subscription active. Every. Single. Pokemon. will 100% exist in the game’s codebase. I will wager any sum of money.

yeah, why would they rebalance the game with the metric fuckton of already useless monsters, haha, just pile on another stupid generational gimmick alongside 100 more nameless shitmons

Attached: 448.jpg (860x700, 325K)

>delay Metroid Prime 4 due to quality issues
>launch pokemon WITHOUT ALL THE POKEMON

All of Game Freak needs a drill sargent to whip them into learning how to actually goddamn program. Masuda himself needs to be jettisoned into the fucking sun
>no Battle Frontier in ORAS literally because he said people would play games that were not the one he was selling
>futureproof your 3ds models with animations to boot and you DONT USE THEM ALL

Better goddamn be an XY scenario where transferring was initially unavailable, however that was due to Pokemon Bank not existing until a few months afterwards.

my bro is dead isn't he?

Attached: Reuniclus.png (1280x1280, 415K)

I mean for fuck sakes the models look the same as the one on the 3DS one. They were done with massive amounts of polygons in order to future proof it. I dont get wtf is wrong with game freak.

> rosterfagging will now be a thing in pokemon games
> we won't be able to have weird designs that gradually grow on people like Garbodor, Vanilluxe, etc. because they'll now be "wasted slots" that could've gone toward fan favorites
> people with obscure or unpopular favorites will now have to deal with getting fucked over over the course of multiple Pokemon games

Half the appeal of modern Pokemon is the sheer volume of mons that exist. You could show anyone in the world a full Pokedex, and they'll easily be able to pick out a few dozen favorites.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of the end for Pokemon. Once people get sick of KANTOOOOOOOO, it's going to drop like a rock.

Attached: 52376.jpg (626x354, 20K)

make million dollar videogame and you get one for free

Gen wun is in the game though, that's part of the problem. The demo alone had a disproportionate amount of Kantomons.

I'm fine with this

I like the fact it was delayed, Metroid can't take another crap game, and I'm willing to wait until 2025 if that's what it takes

It legitimately wouldn't surprise me if I found out GameFreak have been making their games in BASIC all along.

>doesn't have gen 1 angry eyes
Nope, not on the list.

That's been their problem for decades. Their calling card is "one step forward, two steps back". Think about every time when they've implemented a good new feature that everyone loves, but then instead of keeping that around, they just get rid of it inexplicably for no reason. Whether it's the lack of day/night cycle and time-based events in Gen 3, or not keeping follower pokemon and the lower-screen functionality of HGSS afterwards, or not keeping around the app in ORAS that lets you more easily find rare pokemon. They always do this shit where they strip out more good features than they put in.

>mega-evos
what a disappointment those were. Back before XY released I thought GF were finally going to start giving a shit about balance by doing things like giving underappreciated pokemon megas in order to bring them up to snuff. Instead all they did was mostly give pokemon that were already popular and powerful additional powerful forms and make the power creep infinitely worse, to the point where it was when I finally gave up on battling. And don't even get me started on how those faggots put in new megas for ORAS without even giving XY an update to make them compatible, making it so you couldn't even fucking battle between ORAS and XY with these mons.

And then it was all downhill because instead of fixing Megas, they kept those around half-baked and just started piling on more bullshit gimmicks like z-moves and alola forms.

the last one was so bad it killed the franchise. You have nothing to brag about, furfag

that's because Kanto monsters are iconic and marketable.
If you ask a random person on the street what a Charizard or Bulbasaur is, they'll probably say Pokemon, if you were to ask them what's a Decidueye or Greninja (who are """fan favourite""" shillmons of their respective gen) are, they'll just look at you funny.

Attached: 7215bd108ef977171a8c0d1271e45294.jpg (400x397, 24K)

My bad, I mixed up Home and Bank.

Its so obvious you don't even play VGC.

Alola forms were a great idea. But then they dropped the entire concept.

Fucking Z-moves and Dynamax are retarded gimmicks, though. I can't believe a few years ago I was getting excited about megas.

You know, this wouldn't even be that bad if gamefreak were capable of patching.
Like, half of the shit that went on in the 3DS era wouldn't be an issue (like ORAS megas in XY)

Emerald was pretty good, although I never bought it back in the day because I already bought Ruby and have never been a fan of buying incremental upgrades for full price.
I'm not saying BW2 were necessarily the best games in the series, but I'm saying they're the last games that I can genuinely say were quality. Everything afterwards was either garbage like S/M, half-assed like XY, or objectively worse than its original like ORAS.

And again that's part of the problem, they should be trying to appeal to the people who actually play their fucking games.

>I think the last time they did it like this was with DPPl and those games had only 2 fire types in the region.
last time was rse and no one cared because they released enough games where you could all of them

no, I don't play competitive Pokemon. It isn't interesting seeing the same 20-odd shitmons using the same exact tactics against each other.

Greninja is ridiculously popular you fucking retard.

Oh yeah no I agree with that wholeheartedly, I just wish they kept that same standard with Pokémon. That being said, they dont have standards with pokemon because somehow every single staff member employed at GF over 20 years doesnt know how to code

they will prbably use the rest of the pokemon for events or for getting them in the new raids.
im almost 100% sure that way you will have to keep your home subscription for many months/yeasr while the release the rest

Post yfw you will still get it by pirating it

Attached: 1539107345877.gif (270x360, 719K)

>photo realistic grafics

I honestly don't mind Z-moves, though they should have tied unique z-moves not to pokemon but rather to iconic moves (like say crabhammer)

>last time was rse and no one cared because they released enough games where you could all of them
>and no one cared
Confirmed underage

Yeah it was obvious you were retarded. You'd get your shit kicked in at competitive even with a genned team.

goddammit this is what I get for saying anything positive about that cursed series

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>NO I WANT TO USE MY OP HACKED POKEMONS FROM 20 YEARS AGO SO I CAN CRUSH 8 YEAR OLDS ONLINE IN POKEBATTLES REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1526712644749.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Nintendo, especially the Pokemon branch, is among the heftiest cash machines in literal gaming history. Hiring an additional 300 people for Gamefreak wouldn't make a dent for them considering the sales each release plus all the merch shit that Nintendo is constantly hauling in.

It IS their very first full 3D game, something fans waited for for a good two decades.. so it is a matter of testing the waters and experimenting with different things, BUT some parts of the showcased gameplay look so incredibly outdated and the characters move in such a silly clunky way that you can't help but wonder if Nintendo is even buying Gamefreak food. Just with what kind of staff are they forced to work with... people who don't know how to do fluid 3d animations, who can't think and implement new concepts to such a long running franchise? Not blaming them, but Nintendo for not giving that branch the support it deserves

Won't happen. Game Freak are totally amateurish and incompetent, but they make fuckloads of money so Nintendo will never whip them into shape.

>futureproof your 3ds models
This fucking enrages me. The 3DS pokemon games are some of the graphically least-impressive games on the system and yet they still run like ass because GF can't program worth a damn. Of course they would do something fucking retarded like have the games use ridiculously high-poly models that bring simple battle scenes to a chug, and for absolutely no benefit because it's a FUCKING 240P SCREEN and any detail from the high poly-counts is rendered moot.

>PKHex chad
unironically based

>Confirmed underage
tell me user how many kids cried because they couldn´t get the pokemons fom gsc. Because back then when I played that with my friends none of us cared.

>that dude on the right
half the time he makes a face its like hes about to vomit all over the place

Post tfw you farm bred shinies in USUM because you thought you'd be able to use them in this game

Attached: 1560117155982.png (919x551, 609K)

not even best frog

Attached: giphy (14).gif (390x400, 397K)

Fuck off Resetera tranny. They make billions of dollars

>can still hack pokemon
>most op mons will still be in

all this will do is kill everyone's fun teams they've used throughout the years
You can be your arse smogonlion will make it but delibird won't

why would they want to spend thousands hiring people and making better games if their shit games still sell a fuck ton?

>I'm actually mad seeing all the twitter flaming they're getting.
The stupid minority scream the loudest. Just ignore them and they will find something else to cry about in a few days.

Things like megas and alolan forms on their own aren't bad concepts. The problem is they keep piling on these unrelated additional things and now we have a needlessly complicated hodgepodge of mega evos, z-forms, regional variants, and it will just keep getting worse. I wish they'd just pick one new major gameplay change and then focus on actually fleshing that out instead of having a dozen megas here, a dozen regional variants there, and so on. It's all so disjointed.

You're so obviously underage dude, not being able to transfer from gen 2 to 3 was a huge deal. Especially because RS had shitloads of missing stuff.

How can anyone hate this guy?

Attached: 1521816791466.gif (320x240, 784K)

I...I mean Metagross is in, right?

Attached: 1559239234462z.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Hariyama in a fast ball
my gen 3 staple

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 560K)

Your logic cuts both ways though. They make fucktons of money as they currently are. Therefore there's no incentive to hire more workers or improve or anything.

Also the size of the company doesn't mean a thing. Competence isn't measured in staff rolls

Your gen 3 staple was something that didn't exist? Where did you get that fast ball, user?

i meant timer ball

Branding I suppose. If I was the owner of the single most profitable media franchise in history, I would kinda make a tiny bit of effort to at least make it a massive joke. If only for some basic personal pride.

metagross is popular and the ace of the hoenn champion, he's a lock

I dunno mang, LGPE has crap sales in Japan and western sales were carried by KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO which isn't going to work as well this time.

i'm high lol sorry

>all the ass-blasted replies to this post
>don't realize it's a joke
the state of Yea Forums holy shit.

All pseudo's except maybe tyranitar and goodra are probably in

even ruby and saphire wchih pulled this also made 10M

I was hyped for a new Pokemon game but now I doubt I'll even buy it. I was really looking forward to trying to obtain every Pokemon this time but now that's not even a possibility. How ridiculous.

Attached: 5457546768747.png (428x421, 280K)

The funniest shit I've seen in a while was when I recently picked Pokemon back up for the first time in ages, and then I saw online that there are a relatively large number of people who ACTUALLY get butthurt that people use save editors and cheat programs to bypass the meaningless tedium of grinding a perfect PVP team.

You have to have full-blown autism to get satisfaction out of playing Bike Simulator 2019 and going through all that bullshit with hatching eggs, getting the right IVs/nature/abilitiy/moves, EV training, etc. Even with the still-obtuse changes they've made to make it less tedious, there's still zero reason to do that rather than using an editor.

>tfw just now realizing they futureproofed them by accident and in reality probably thought they needed high poly models for the 3ds

Attached: IMG_20181224_003835.jpg (467x348, 25K)

It feels good to shit all over everyone online with a legit team that just took me a couple hours to train to max. Trick room is busted as fuck in gen 7.

welp, they just removed megas and z-moves

True.
But at least with VGC or any official format you don't have a bunch of neckbeards sitting on their thrones deciding what mons you can't or can not use.

R.I.P

Attached: Mismagius.jpg (266x400, 27K)

pokecenter com in the future

Why does that feel good though? They're the exact same results, it's just that one takes hours to create whereas the other takes seconds.
Plus there's the added unpleasantry of "lol u want to switch from jolly to hasty tough luck pal gotta create an entire new mon from scratch". I'd rather just spend 3 seconds opening it up and changing the nature real quick.

>have the games use ridiculously high-poly models that bring simple battle scenes to a chug, and for absolutely no benefit because it's a FUCKING 240P SCREEN and any detail from the high poly-counts is rendered moot.
Literally made for emulation.

Attached: C9wHJzJprVQ.jpg (1600x863, 390K)

I only have a switch so i don't really care

Attached: 1560275631653.png (436x596, 585K)

except that's not how smogon works, usage tiers are decided by, surprise surpise, usage
and the banlists are objectively better than anything gamefreak can do
at least with smogon when something is op regardless of stats it gets banned (blaziken) while if it's a box legendary and happens to be balanced it gets in (kyurem-b)

based emuchad

Because I didnt cheat at a video game? I actually like playing Pokemon, which includes raising up stuff I like into my favorites. You obviously don't get it. That's fine, most of Yea Forums is bad at Pokemon.

Who the fuck would switch from Jolly to Hasty? Did you just quick google what natures are to make that joke?

That's true, but the fact that they squandered the 3DS games so much this way is inexcusable. XY in particular are nigh-unplayable, and don't even get me started on how the camera is zoomed in so much on the player to compensate for the 3D world that you can't see but 4 feet in front of you

>at least with smogon when something is op regardless of stats it gets banned
Landorus T

you can inject eggs or parents then dude, the training aspect can be applied.
There's seriously time better spent out there than torturing yourself with perfect pokemon.
t.balltist

>not wasting your time on bike simulator grinding eggs means you're bad at pokemon

Attached: jeff sessions squint.jpg (500x479, 45K)

>bike sim
In gen 7? lmao you really don't know what you're talking about dude. This isn't gen 5.

But that helps with my bad eyesight emersion

is merely very powerful, not op
they banned regular lando

Wow I thought this could be the first good pokemon game in a long time and then they drop this. Not buying this shit now

So you approved of save editors for Gen 5 but are against it specifically in Gen 7?

Bruh, name the author at least. Please.

That's one retarded way to take my dismissive reply, sure user.

Anyways at the end of the day, I'm just better at pokemon battles than you. This is really similar to when /vp/ got styled on by a guy who actually PLAYS the game and doesn't just browse smogon for shit to inject. Its impossible to take you guys seriously because you don't know what you're talking about.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I've been telling all of you that you've been getting cucked the last 2 gens, but finally you realize it with this move. Ignorance and blind following has lead to Masuda getting away with absolutely everything.

You fools have been fucking played and they know you'll buy absolutely any shit they give you. Now they're taking away all of the hard work you've invested into, all of your favorites and all of your first 1-3 gen BROS.

ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP? ARE YOU GOING TO /ACTUALLY/ SPEAK WITH YOUR MONEY? Don't give them fucking anything. If you want the new pokemon game, just get a used copy. You fucking morons.

Time to rise up and fight for good pokemon games again, otherwise this will become the norm. Enough is enough.

Attached: 1468976615970.png (400x551, 127K)

How does whether or not you grind vs save edit reflect your prowess at playing pokemon?

have sex lmaoooo

Seriously though, give them a break. It's their first mainline pokemon game on the switch. A fully polished game isn't gonna make itself overnight. The Japanese are also very resistant to changes. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

>Where are the talented coders/modelers?
Working on mobages ofcourse. That industry brings in faster and exponentially way more money than a pokemon game would.

Attached: 1506597346160.png (500x502, 308K)

PRE-ORDER FUCKING CANCELLED

Attached: 1551343698340.jpg (275x355, 26K)

Masuda needs to fucking go

That wasn't what I was talking about, user. I'm saying I'm just better at the guy that I was talking to about battling.

I'm not sure why people get so assblasted when they hear that you can raise a team up in a couple hours but it really steams some of you dips.

>Seriously though, give them a break. It's their first mainline pokemon game on the GBA.
>Seriously though, give them a break. It's their first mainline pokemon game on the DS.
>Seriously though, give them a break. It's their first mainline pokemon game on the 3DS.

this is the best move the pokemon team has made in a long time
kill yourself grinding faggot autist

>tfw I literally had sex this morning
Man this thread is a lot funnier than I thought it would be

Attached: 1551568922192.jpg (1353x1339, 100K)

jesus, dude.

Attached: 1505272520211.jpg (400x400, 33K)

All my Pokeymens from Emerald on up are still chilling on my X cartridge as I didn't want to rent Bank to move them to Moon (and no reason to move them to Moon since there's fucking nothing to do after you clear everything).
Guess they are still going to sit there forever.

To be fair there is less than nothing to do in XY either.

Everyone knows Quagsire is the strongest!
please let him be in

Attached: Quagsire.png (900x900, 412K)

>STILL nothing that comes close to Emerald Battle Frontier
come the fuck on, Gamefreak. It's not that hard

same type as a starter
not a chance

jesus indeed
how fucking embarrassing of a human being do you have to be to get so mad over not being able to transfer pokemon

I honestly don't get how Pokemon still sells. It's the same shit every game, it's literally the biggest franchise on the planet yet the games are extremely similar, the production values are near identical, and the development team always seem to do the bare minimum

Yeah. I only moved them because I wanted to see them in 3D. After the novelty wore off I realized they just sat there as I'm not really that much into online battling.

Sir, please show your BST and Hidden Ability at the door.

>ARE YOU GOING TO /ACTUALLY/ SPEAK WITH YOUR MONEY?
It doesn't fucking matter, you dumbass. I haven't bought a Pokemon game since BW2, but they keep getting worse. Why? Because even if there were hundreds of thousands of us boycotting Pokemon, there'd be tens of millions of people who don't care and just want to buy the latest Pokemon game.

yes yes prease understandu
coding bery hardu
we make birrion dorra

>dumb niggers acting like they wont be able to catch them all in pokemon spear

X/Y had all the Pokemon from all the previous games and S/S is using the same models from the 3DS games for old characters so there's no excuse. It's already obvious they aren't adding any fancy attack animations so that's even less work.

last time I checked votes are held everytime new 'suspects' are found, which the voters being high-position members on the smogon website

>literally the highest grossing franchise on the planet
>uh we can't add previous pokemon because we don't have the money and time to do it
Where the fuck does all the money go? It's not like Sword and Shield is a massive, big budget AAA game, it's the same shit

Attached: pokemon.png (1688x932, 87K)

but people mock kojima for this shit all the time.
Literally ok when nintendo does it.

>tfw no ampharos
>tfw no kecleon
kill me

Attached: Ampharos_6.png (270x301, 102K)

This is why I come to v sometimes. A full grown adult bitching about his pokemon lmao.

One day you might feel that excited about something

>we literally have billions and billions of dollars, give us a break we're just a small indie studio lol

>We will now have rosterfagging in fucking Pokémon

good taste bro

Attached: S1056BreloomH2.gif (496x244, 143K)

Already did kinda with version exclusives