First trailer drops

>first trailer drops
>it's a reskin of the original
>IT'S NOT A RESKIN YOU'LL SEE, IT'S JUST THE FIRST TRAILER
>second trailer drops

Retarded fanboys BTFO.
The one new bit of content is an insultingly lazy "dungeon maker" that's just slapping pre-existing rooms together.
And Aonuma's justification for doing this is exactly what I thought, since BotW was such a departure they're overcompensating by turning 2D Zelda into rehash central. Fuck everything.

Attached: link's awakening remake.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

I can't tell you how mad I am at how badly Nintendo is treating 2D Zelda.

But I guess no one cares.

There are obviously new things in this game. Dampe was not in the original.

I literally never saw a single soul claiming it wasn't a reskin of the original, that's the entire intention
They even kept a sectional-like style like the original

That's for the dungeon maker, which I already brought up.

There were plenty of people arguing at the time when the trailer dropped.

But I guess it's super easy to pretend it never happened and it was obvious from the start.

I don't believe whomever you are quoting was actually a person.

>There were plenty of people arguing at the time when the trailer dropped.
I haven't seen a single fucking post claiming this

Attached: Untitled.jpg (374x381, 26K)

I wish fireden wasn't so fucking slow.

Well, you faggots pull this crap all the time so I shouldn't be surprised. No point arguing. It happened, now everyone can pretend it didn't, let's move on. The game is still trash.

Is the dungeon maker mode online as well?

>called "Zelda Link's Awaening"
>trailer shows 1:1 the same rooms from the original game
>people existed that said it's not a direct remake
I don't believe you. And if they did exist then they were literally insane shitposters.

Aside from that they've already shown things that were not in the gameboy game so idk what you mean by "reskin".
Surely you aren't implying that they are literally using the same engine.

>Well, you faggots pull this crap all the time so I shouldn't be surprised
user I think you may bee a poophead

>reskin

nigga learn your definitions

It's not that I don't believe there were baitfags writing absolutely retarded shitposts, I'm mostly wondering why you are giving them any attention, especially now.
You probably just want some (You)s of your own so here you go, friend.

I don't care. Awakening deserves a remake and I got one. What did you guys even expect it to look like? I didn't like the between worlds art style.

Attached: 1552729254181.png (624x318, 230K)

He's been spamming that for a few weeks now.

I have to admit I wasn't too keen on the style at first but I came around after seeing Link actually emote.

It is a reskin. All the content outside of the dungeon maker mini-game is identical. The enemies are in the same places. The NPCs are the same. The dungeons are the same. All the assets are in the same place. The mechanics are the same. It's not like ALBW where at least the content was new and they added a few extra mechanics, even though it borrowed heavily from LttP's iconography. The biggest changes are the controls and lack of transitions. And of course, the visuals. In terms of game design it's very very lazy.

I want an actually new game.

>spamming

I've made posts but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've made a thread about it.

It is literally the gameboy game down to the fucking tile, only in widescreen and with a new art style.

>I want an actually new game.
That's fair. We are going to have to wait at least 2 years for the next zelda as of now.

user, let's be real. This game will be a massive success. It's a Zelda game on the Switch. You think they're gonna stop with just LA? Of course not.

And why the fuck is that something to be happy about?

It's not, that's the whole point of the thread.
2D Zelda is dead.