Animal Crossing

NINTENDO. WON.

Attached: 1554449739180.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18148733
youtube.com/watch?v=n-McRVucI9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T0vcxeMUN18
youtu.be/hhVCdxtofWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT LOOKS SO FUCKING SOULLESS

WHY

it really didnt

It looks good shame it was delayed though

I AM SO HAPPY AND SO ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME JESUS CHRIST I DIDNT KNOW I STILL HAD EMOTION

It’s beautiful

FUCK ISABELLE.
FUCK.
ISABELLE.

Attached: 1533725939084.png (329x406, 96K)

>delayed till next year

yeah okay

DELAYED

Am I crazy or were there no villagers

>crafting

Damn bro i just wanted wild world for switch but this looks neat, hope i can still get some coffee and talk about fossils though

It looks like shit. Im the most vehement animal crossing fan but it looks like they need to take more time with this. Not happy about the crafting either.

>minecraft animal crossing
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 0C578990-0691-4DF4-BB51-EABD07EA1642.png (800x385, 71K)

it's a battle royale

how did this glorified upscaled 3ds game still manage to get delayed to 2020? nintendo is a joke.

SURE LOOKED LIKE HUMAN CROSSING TO ME
WHERE THE ACTUAL ANIMALS AT??

>crafting
In the fucking trash it goes

YES IT DO

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LIGHTING HOLY SHIT IM SO PISSED ITS SO UGLY

Attached: 1534346285424.png (970x545, 402K)

>no villagers
They had one job. Literally how did they fuck this up?

Looks extremely sterile

looks great for a 3ds game.

Did they actually show it?
Or did they just show a number 4 like last time and all you losers creamed your coochies?

No more rolling log
God bless

The producer will show more of the game later today, fags.

they showed that pink deer though

>2020

What a piece of shit machine.

retard

Looked like they went for a Harvest Moon vibe.

graphics looked a bit plain. i need to see more to judge

FUCK YES I GET TO PLAY THE SAME GAME FOR THE 5TH TIME!!

NINTENDO IS SO BASED. THANK YOU SO MUCH NINTENDO.

>Expect a New Leaf Port
>It's even worse

>delayed

Attached: 1548911335914.jpg (760x570, 111K)

A hearty kek at that one guy that didn't want farming in Animal Crossing last night.

nintenshill

they fucking killed it
how could they do this to us AC bros?

Wat it looks like shit.

>delayed
lmao this shit is the worst. Fucking R* is the king of this crap. There should be no reason a game to be delayed a year without you not expecting it.

>soulless graphics
>rolling log world
>delayed to 2020

Yep, selling my switch tonight

here's hoping it'll see a huge improvement in quality like New Leaf's initial reveal compared to actual release
The rolling pin view is going to look garbage on TV

we'll have to hope this user
why are AC fans forced to cling desperately to hope?

>FUCKING CRAFTING
FUCKING CRAFTING
>FUCKING CRAFTING
FUCKING CRAFTING
>FUCKING CRAFTING
FUCKING CRAFTING
>FUCKING CRAFTING
FUCKING CRAFTING
>FUCKING CRAFTING
FUCKING CRAFTING

fuck me in the ass, fuck minecraft, fuck you nintendo

holy SHIT I am SEETHING

looks like Pocket Camp HD

>that lighting

What the fuck

Attached: 1554593817793.png (439x351, 90K)

It literally looks worse then New Leaf.

Though I'm happy it was delayed until 2020 because I'll probably have a job by then and can buy a switch and won't miss any DLC.

>a delayed game is eventually good
I'm okay with the delay, at least they're not releasing some early access trash that only gives us half the town or something retarded like that. If this were by any other company, you can bet your ass that they'd release it in an unfinished state to get those sweet, sweet winter sales.

to that fucking faggot arguing with me a few days ago saying "adding gardening would be a bad idea" FUCK YOU

>Delayed to play as a nigger
BASED

The worst part about the delay is the impact it will have on Splatoon 3 development

They showed fucking nothing
I'm fucking pissed

and honestly an island just isn't as cozy as the forest but I'll live with it;

user, are you fucking crazy?
Not only did it heavily emphasize fucking crafting, it's also delayed till March fucking 2020.
Of course they were going to show it, but this is possibly the worst case scenario.
I set my bar so low for just HD New Leaf, and I'm still disappointed.

I'm going to hide in this thread until the smash players calm down. Which new feature would you most like to see in New Horizons?

They did show one

did you guys miss the second half of the trailer that looked exactly like normal animal crossing

I can't believe I actually want a New Leaf HD instead

Looks great.

What are the odds of an animal crossing limited edition switch?

I feel overwhelming disappointment...
We should carefully re-watch the footage to make sure we are not overreacting though

wait what, I'm pretty sure I saw villagers with a house in the trailer, a wolf one in particular?

I'm gonna marry Tangy!

You didn't listen to the direct did you?

WATCH TREEHOUSE YOU STUPID NIGGER

nothing is guaranteed user

>releases on my birthday
Cool present for myself

>2020

Attached: 1554485194876.png (695x392, 378K)

But you don't get a town at all.

>Isabelle is a no show
There's hope

LOL more nintendo trash

GCN bros....we're never coming back home again are we?

It looks bland as fuck
Although would like to see more

It's bad enough, you don't need to start lying.

If we're building all the way up from a deserted island I'd like to see more building facades. Like instead of the standard museum having the classical architecture, having a neo-classical or even modern look to it.
Just go wholehog on customizing your town's appearance.

looks so damn good, im fine with march 2020 less than a year away

I just want to know who was speaking in the beginning, and if the dialogue is good again.

They showed off 2. Was for a quick second but they walk by a villagers house and there was a wolf and one other there.

Guessing it'll be a survival crafting game UNTIL you have things running then it'll be island manager 2020 which I'm okay with. It's just adding more early game gameplay

What's wrong with it why are people upset?

Only thing I dislike is how the arms/hands look like mii's

>Pocket Camp 2.0
Why Nintendo?

i'm very conflicted
the ending of the trailer looked better than what they initially showed but what the fuck is this survival shit? i wanted something fresh but not fucking survival, seriously what the fuck have they done?
also the lighting/shading looks so goddamn ugly, fucking plastic shit again

Post more villager girl feet

Looks good so far

Are any games actually coming out this year?

It looks fine lads. im so happy.

it looks exactly the same as the other ones

>2020

kys nintendo

It looks really bad.
As bad as the LA remake.

strawpoll.me/18148733
Did they?

>Nintendo won
>FFVII Remake gameplay footage and release date exist
You're objectively wrong bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-McRVucI9Q
>no villagers
Are you guys blind?

A chance.

Not really wild about the island setting, and I'm guessing you'll have to start your town with no villagers?

Also fuck that delay, I was really looking forward to playing this over the winter. Ah well.

What are the odds of a limited edition switch bundle?

>WHY
It's extremely early in it's development.

over the last few months i've been shitposting about the new ac, and everything i said came true
i really hope someone screencapped my post

the gamecube game literally had houses and towns and this game only showed off people in tents. How did this series go so wrong?

It's just animal crossing with a side order of survival crafting, not the other way around.

It's obvious that you're actually making a city from scratch this game

I think that as long as they keep intact all the animal interactions and add the lore back in it's going to be great. More freedom for us, and the new mechanics are going to interest more people.

>Takes place on an island
That sounds like the premise for a mobile version.

>I want them to shake up Animal Crossing's Formula!
>Get an Animal Crossing survival crafting game
I have never felt so Monkey Pawed in my life
It will still probably be the best game since GC by virtue of trying something different

It doesn't look great and not a fan of the crafting stuff. Genuinely disappointed.

As someone who's never played an Animal Crossing game, what am I missing out on?

My gf doesn't stop complaining because of the delay. How do I console her?

Why does Yea Forums care about Animal Crossing so much? It legit looks like a soulless baby game.

you guys are complaining about the rolling pin view but I'm looking through the trailer again and we actually have BOTH camera views

no free camera outside though, but look at the timelapse portion again from 01:04:00 on twitch

ANIMAL BORING 3

I really like AC, liked the trailer, but this post NL art style really sucks in comparasion.
Look at the villager dressed as the Smash fighter and compare them both; Smash villager looks so much better

Alright, lets focus on what we like.
>outside is easily customizable
>eight player connectivity
>no prominent Isabelle
>Nook's relevant again

>show me AC!
>here is AC
>IT'S SHIT SHIT SHIT
Fuck you all

Why the fuck you think its the lighting.
I'm more worried that its not like same animal crossing I know before.

seems fresh.

Game looks fine to me, it's just that Nintendo likes using those plain simple one color textures on all they're games now and the lighting doesn't work too well to hide it.

Oh well.

Attached: 1mnT4GV.jpg (2939x1839, 297K)

this

I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

>got rid of very visible grass patterns
>ruined river appearance
>bloom EVERYWHERE

I hope if people make a big enough stink, they'll fix the artstyle. Crafting looks fun though.

>Only showed tents
Guess you missed the part where they had houses faggot

shades of super paper mario

Why is crafting a bad thing?

Holy fucking shit

SONIGGERS btfo

Xcvcks BTFOOOOOOO

NINTENDO

FUCKING

WON

1 MILLION PPL WATCHING STREAM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

The timelapse portion had the acre camera view which is a huge fucking tease. I hope we get the option to have either view.

Attached: hjdxD7q.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Does anyone have the Treehouse schedule?

It's all the QT grills hamming it up for Nintendo, then you have the White Knights pretending to like it, so they get pity attention from them.
That's pretty much the entire Nintendo fanbase in a nutshell.

After playing New Leaf for 4 years, this looks fucking awesome.

>[Console her]

>Island setting
>no more comfy train stations / taxi rides
>no more ambiguity about the type of coastal town you live in, it's now forced to be an exotic """"deserted"""" island
>lobotomised, simplified gameplay
>have to collect crafting supplies in order to make tools
The rest of the trailer looks alright, there's elements of village life.
But I HUGELY prefer the idea of moving to a comfy new town to surviving and building a community on a deserted island

Attached: 1534928640839.jpg (1111x1200, 455K)

>NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SECOND OF ISABELLE

I like the look of it and it has many features that I've been wanting for years but the delay has launched me into a pit of despair that will take me several days/weeks to climb out of. That reveal completely deflated my hype and my day is ruined.

Attached: 1513148461261.png (285x397, 176K)

It's obvious that you're making your own city from scratch in the new animal crossing

i cant stand how fucking close the camera is to your character, hope you can zoom out or its a no buy

based

Have sex

or maybe some people genuinely enjoy the series? what a foreign concept right?

Beats me. I'm looking forward to it. And making paths is a thing! And being able to decorate the area beyond plants! AND YOU CAN CROSS RIVERS ANYWHERE USING A POLE. It's not everything I was hoping for but some of my expectations were pretty out there.

I fucking hate that Island setting

>lobotomised, simplified gameplay
You sure know a lot from a 1 minute trailer.

Only 4? kek

Also I'm double-posting because hiro's a faggot.

I wonder if we'll be able to transfer our New Leaf data in some way considering this looks basically like a port.

Zoomers hate this design philosophy since they need everything RIGHT NOW. I'm glad Nintendo is one of the few devs still putting out finished products.

Trully a blessing

>People saying it looks too clean
I'm not seeing it. Like, NSMB is overly polished and sterile-looking, but I don't get that from this. It just looks like an Animal Crossing game made for Switch, properly following the series artstyle.

100%, you're kidding right? Even Nintendo recognizes that AC is one of their more popular franchises. The delay is both a blessing and a curse

you literally make your own town how could you not like it

I would like some integration with my Smash Bros villager amiibo please.

When do we see more of it?
Is there a treehouse schedule?

Are you people fucking blind?

Im Pretty sure that was just for the timelapse. All other actual gameplay had the rolling pin view.

max comfy
home making; collecting; finance/item management (buying and selling); in game holiday events w/ items;
a lot of little 'cozy' things that stack up together, a great game to wind down with or grind on depending on your mood.

This one looks a bit more zoomed out, but not by much.

Attached: IXcmWAD.jpg (3441x1879, 621K)

Previously, on Animal Crossing

Attached: 1547285277194.png (300x168, 47K)

this is fucking disappointing

>Villagers aren't wearing tanks
I'm sold

I am also very sad but at least September is stacked with releases

Rolling pin is so uncomfy

I really hope it's going to be a fuckhuge (so there's a camping grounds wilderness) and the town area is only a portion of it so it wouldn't look so out of place to have a city main street plaza somewhere

I KILLED A POLAR BEAR

>extremely early in it's development.

It was almost released this year so that's clearly not true.

I hate crafting
I want to fucking die
Fuck you nintendo, you had one fucking job

This is gonna be the biggest art hoe game of this generation

I wasn't planning on buying it before but I cant resist beach/island stuff so I guess I'm in. Please be good.

There was snow you retard

>complaining about finally getting new info on a game we've been begging for new info on

theres still more to see later today, and its still in early production, it will definitely change in the final game

>you literally make your own town how could you not like it
some people would argue it's more comfy to move to a new town and meet new neighbours than being thrown onto a deserted island and forced to survive and make your own

>original villager looking soulless in the back there

Attached: 1545018363484.png (481x406, 43K)

>He says, playing the same shooter for the 50th time

>WHERE ARE DA VILLAGERS
are you people fucking retarded or just blind?

How do you guys feel about what seems to be crafting? I feel like some people here would hate it, but for m that's just more shit to do.
Also of course there's gonna be fucking animals it's literally in the title

Worried about how big the island will end up, but the paths is good, and the grass shapes aren't apparent, so hopefully I don't have to reset a lot to get a town I want.
Looks like it will have a slow start though, and I'm worried that AC:PC might have a complex tie in. I hope that amiibo cards are compatable, since again, I don't want to have to reset a lot to get a town I'm happy with.

Attached: 1502064094743.png (240x240, 24K)

>nintendo won
the toddler vote?

oh my autism

that's exactly why I don't like it. That and crafting.

I don't want minecraft. I don't want sim city. Fuck your shitty millennial gaming trends. The charm of Animal Crossing is that you DONT control everything.

this is a god damn war crime, get fucked nintendo.

>survival crafting sandbox
Makes me somewhat skeptical. Best case scenario you'll just keep being butthurt thanks to finite resources cucking you out of progression due to small size of the map and their slow rate of replenishment.

Attached: hmmm.png (627x563, 651K)

your villager is arriving on a deserted island in this game. Starting from literally nothing is built into the premise of the game. Why would they let us import our billion-bell homes and complete collections? what would be left to accomplish?

completely agreed, pretty sad at how uncomfy the setting is
at least i still have wild world

they literally showed a villager with dialog bubble and multiple houses. how did you fuck up so bad by not watching the whole trailer?

>Not only did it heavily emphasize fucking crafting
They crafted one fucking thing and that's a heavy emphasis for you? Get fucked, retard.

everyone itt has shit taste, the game looks great

Soo ok this is android version what about the Switch one

If the game allows you to build the town to the point where it's impossible to tell it was once built by survivalist islanders, then I'll be happy.

>NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SECOND OF ISABELLE
>GRASS WEAR IS GONE SINCE YOU CAN MAKE ACTUAL PATHS
FUCK ALL OF YOU, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST AC GAME IF THEY DON'T FUCK UP THE WRITING

Attached: 1480814943047.jpg (314x561, 40K)

Finally, the Yuru Camp game we deserve

Attached: __kagamihara_nadeshiko_and_shima_rin_yurucamp_drawn_by_hitsukuya__3254e49935d3bec5b3c0fdaa70558082.p (825x1275, 1.36M)

HES IN!!!

Here is your “you”

no one gives a shit if you buy or not faggot

I forgot to pay attention for the logo, is this getting shown on Treehouse?

Attached: 1548649651633.png (1200x1200, 709K)

Why do you even bother posting this? It doesn't make sense. It also makes you seem retarded.

Are you trying to get (You)s fag?

>Island setting
>Game starts with an air plane ride
There is going to be a battle royale minigame. Screencap this post.

Attached: D1tXwHsUcAAO-fO.jpg (844x1024, 79K)

Pretty sure that she will be in the second trailer, after all they didnt show next to any villagers

>nah there's no way people would want this boring camera view over our iconic rolling pin

Attached: Capture.jpg (1223x683, 89K)

>AC Beggar: "Nintendo please, let us see the new game PLEASE! We need it!!!!"
>Nintendo:
>AC Beggar: "What is this garbage? I can't believe you call this an Animal Crossing game, it looks pathetic! Dropped."

I swear you twats sound like the most obnoxious spoiled white girls on the face of the planet.

All of you fags were like "i dont want another new leaf". They are actually doing something new and taking risks, now everyone wants New Leaf 2.

Some extra details being shown off on Treehouse right now

>The latest Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt event, Bubble Bonanza, is now live

> A new Pack is now available in the Store: Gyroidite-Jammed Pack (Leaf Ticket x100, bubble gyroidite x20)

> A new set of time-limited goals is now available: Gyroidite Goals (5 sets)

> While the latest Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt event is running, there’s Event Classes to tackle

> While the latest Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt event is running, you can find bubble gyroidite at the Shovelstrike Quarry (though only when the icon is displayed on the map)

I'm sold

>you can decorate the entire island
Fuck yes. I play this series for the house decorating.

I think it looks good
Aside from the "le minimalism" lack of textures, fuck that

If the game allows you to build the town to the point where it's impossible to tell it was once built by survivalist islanders, then I'll be happy.
But the fact that the "getting to know your village and neighbours" part of the game has been removed, the early game of animal crossing is going to feel radically different.

Sounds terrible

There's gotta be a hub world accessible via boat for the shops and stuff

Are you dumb? Do you have any critical thinking skills you daft fucking retard?
You're being sent to a deserted island, the trailer had resources scattered fucking everywhere. This is nothing short of the game's main mechanic.

New to AC here.

As someone who hasn't played any Animal Crossing, I have some questions.

1. People are complaining about crafting. Is this the first AC game that has it?
2. If yes, how did you get tools in the older AC games? Buy them at a store?
3. Why is an island setting bad?

>If this were by any other company
the game wouldve been released on time
nintendo are fucking hacks

Will you play as a male or female villager?

Attached: SSBUWebsiteVillager6.jpg (1280x720, 721K)

no, the mistake all the shitty new indie games do is too zoom too far out from the character. makes it super uncomfy. good decision on nintendos part

That's all pocket camp shit, man. Don't false flag.

they are still doing pokeshit

Attached: JfgGDHE.jpg (3504x1862, 396K)

kek

This is the big selling point for me

>2 new games announced
OMG NINTENDIES FUCKING WON

Attached: 1527908139296.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

It'd be great if a Nintendo Switch wasn't £320+ for the console and one fucking game

Budget model when

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Its really not people are sperging out over nothing . Its not a tropical island clearly shown by the fall and winter seasons in the trailer so idk what people are flipping out about.

They showed Freya, Fuchsia, and one of the sheep. fuck off.

I actually kind of like art style

The villagers probably look really cute with smoother textures and less jaggies!

>stop caring about how your treasured franchise is being damaged! accept whatever we give you and question nothing!
we're allowed to criticise here user

duke nukem forever

Cute

Goddamn you niggers are pathetic.

why did they ruin the ground patterns what the fuck

Attached: 1526243053019.jpg (177x170, 6K)

Attached: 2NytaCd.jpg (3585x1858, 585K)

>soulless
Nice meme

>Aside from the "le minimalism" lack of textures, fuck that
If you pause at the right time, there's definitely textures. It's just hard to see because they're a little subtle and the video compression blurs them out.
See

1: yes, well the mobile game had it, and it kind of sucked, make grinding longer and was [no surprise] tied to monopoly money you could buy with real money!!
2: yes, buy them at the store, some days its there, some days it's not. makes the game feel a little more alive
3: living in the forest is comfy, an island where you're not connected to the world, idk not so much, but to each their own

can't help it. We've been cockblocked and starved for years, people were expecting some secret project that has been in development for that long (from whatever happened to AC Wii U) instead of the reality that actual development only started last year so the reveal looks unpolished

>People are complaining about crafting. Is this the first AC game that has it?
Yes
>If yes, how did you get tools in the older AC games? Buy them at a store?
Yes
>Why is an island setting bad?
It logistically locks out some of the features/locations from other games such as the train station.

I'm cautiously optimistic because the series major problem has been stagnation and this game seems to be a huge departure from the formula. I can understand why people would be upset though. As a long time AC fan its not the game I would want but its better than yet another game that hardly brings anything new to the table.

This game will live or die depending on the amount of emphasis they put on crafting.

If villager dialogue and interaction suffers as a result of a bloated crafting system, I will fucking gouge my own eyes out and immolate myself in front of reggie's house

FUCK CRAFTING

This is very very true, but it's something that the newer animal crossing fans will never understand. People are so used to games letting them control everything nowadays that the charm of animal crossing is completely lost to them.

Attached: 1557404483638.jpg (853x1280, 106K)

Finally, some fucking AC, I might finally get a Switch after this. Looks very interesting.

Attached: dance.gif (190x294, 430K)

This is gonna be the biggest art hoe game of this generation

No but i think its coming after luigi mansion

Attached: villagers.png (1218x483, 744K)

Literally kill yourself retard

Attached: DSZO0CZ.jpg (3638x1891, 466K)

>It's extremely early in it's development.
The standard look for all released nintendo games

Male, as long as I can still wear female clothing like before.

1. yes, this is the first time we've seen crafting in AC
2. yes, buy them at a store
3. Island setting isn't bad, it's just not the charming forest we've grown to love

He's remarking how it looks heavily based on pocket camp, and he's right. Stop being so touchy.

>giving this mobile-tier trash to one of the best dev teams at Nintendo
Shame on them. I wanted to see something new and cool from Nogami's crew.

Oh shit, didn't realise that.
Fucking finally, now they just gotta wear pants

Male because i'm not a mentally ill tranny.

Attached: AC_01.png (549x755, 149K)

check what year sony "won" E3 by presenting shenmue3....

Is this the strongest villager yet? Not counting the Smash Bros version, of course.

>tfw donating my own bugs to another anons museums to get the credit for them

Can't wait bruhs

You land there on a fucking plane with Tom Nook charging you for it and accommodation and there's villagers in full blown houses. Sure sounds fucking deserted to me you brainless worm. And oh shit, you walk around and pick things up? Fuck, never seen that before in an AC game, surely that means there's a plethora of crafting to be done. You're so braindead you're actually giving me a headache.

2020 crisis is calling

To get a golden axe you have to buy a red turnip seed from Joan (on sunday) and plant it. After a week you harvest it and wait for Wendell to come visit the town. Feed Wendell the red turnip your grew for a Turban which you then keep until Sahara randomly appears in your town (On some random day that's NOT sunday). Give the turban to Sahara after completing her jobs she gives you for a massage chair. Keep the massage chair and wait for the next holiday where Tortimer will come out in front of the town hall and give the massage chair to tortimer who will give you a scallop. Then keep checking the beach for when Pascal will randomly show up (On a day that's NOT sunday) and give him the scallop to get the golden axe.

>Nintendo makes Stardew Valley knock off
>Nintendosoi drool over it
What else is new.

>Nook's relevant again
unfortunately he now seems to be a meme character along the lines of "LOANS LOL, REMEMBER I'M THE GUY WHO WANTS MONEY FROM YOU???"
and he is removed from the comfy shop keep persona and now seems to be another survivor on the desert island

>still have seasons

thank god
I hope this island fucking massive

Is New Horizons going to be shown on Treehouse?

>island setting only accessible by plane
uncomfy

>Animal Crossing release date: 14th April 2001
>Stardew Valley release date: 26th February 2016

this
if they're going to force me to build my own town, then at least let me build it to the point where I don't have to be reminded it's a fucking survival island

I'm sold

Attached: ulDRoVv.jpg (3292x1890, 389K)

TREEHOUSE ALERT
>TREEHOSUE ALERT
TREEHOUSE ALERT
>TREEHOSUE ALERT
TREEHOUSE ALERT
>TREEHOSUE ALERT
TREEHOUSE ALERT
>TREEHOSUE ALERT

yes
few minutes, luigi is about to end

Attached: 1559389682659.png (3906x3508, 2.77M)

AC GAMEPLAY ON TREEHOUSE

>They're adding sex scenes

ITS ON THE TREEHOUSE RIGHT NOW TUNE IN DUDES AND DUDETTES

Always male if the game has social or ramce aspects. Female otherwise.

TURN ON TREEHOUSE NOW

Cool, its starting. Thx user

THEY'RE SHOWING IT ON TREEHOUSE, GET ON

AC is on Treehouse right now.

I pray that crafting isn't too big of an emphasis, fuck crafting fuck crafting fuck crafting

its the nigger villagers that ruin it desu

1. not really crafting was kind of in New Leaf
2. yeah you usually buy tools at store but upgrading them requires different things
3. It's just different I guess the japanese name is animal forest so it seems like the games should be set in a forest but New Leaf already had a tropical island that you could go to so it's not really that surprising

>please tell us why you decided to kill the comfy feel of AC and made it a survival game

link it

WHY
IS
THERE

A FUCKING NIGGER WITH RED HEAD
?

And?

He seems like an investor for your island project, though. Which is a logical readon for you to need a loan.

I kind of don't like how it looks. New Leaf already had the island theme. Hopefully there's a lot to this island and there better still be snow in winter.

"Yeah we know that moving into an existing village is core to the experience and the only fucking reason people like our game, so we figured we'd throw that away and make a shitty minecraft clone"

>delayed
Literally, why even get a Switch then?
For Asstral Chain? Pee Houses?

Animal crossing new horizons?
More like animal crossing new minecraft.
What were they thinking

>better still be snow in winter
They literally showed this, you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=T0vcxeMUN18

Gameplay is starting
youtu.be/hhVCdxtofWU

Duke Nukem forever

OOOH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1544128225810.png (356x287, 141K)

SMALL MAP
FUCK KKKK

Looks dissapointing, I bet it will become the new City Folk

the map is fucking tiny

The only thing that bothers me is the island setting

Gladly uwu

>island is only 4x4 acres

fuck me WHY
the switch is plenty powerful enough to get a good sized village

>fuck crafting fuck crafting fuck crafting
I don't undershtand why people are so mad at crafting.

Look at this fucking retard
Point and laugh

WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE TOP LEFT?

>minecraft
legit fucking braindead post

Smash, BotW if you somehow haven't emulated it yet, or Xeno if you're into weeb rpgs. Maybe Mario Odyssey if you're into that. I don't have a switch ofc.

I really hope your skin colour isnt random in this game.

Attached: npAPlI1.jpg (2823x1590, 318K)

unironically soon
I was surprised we didn’t see the two new models

That's an unlucky island

>Trapped in center and need to pole across all the time

you will obviously be able to expand it

You can buy a volcano that erupts and destroys your buildings but in exchange creates more land.

What the fuck was that thing squirting water in the sand?

so they can place shit outside

YOU'RE
UM
ABLE
UM
TO
UM
PLACE
UM

AC isn't a FUCKING SURVIVAL GAME

fuck each and every last autistic minecraft player who caused these ripples throughout the industry, holy FUCKING SHIT I AM MAD

also, fuck that small inventory shown on Treehouse

>Dat hair shimmer
it's the little things

wait. the top part connects to mountains. we'lkl see

have hope user

>in-game smartphone app
REEEEEEEE

Attached: nFH2bNz.jpg (1969x1532, 215K)

Good. I wasn't able to see the whole trailer.

>Expanding islands
thats China fool

Why do the graphics look worse than amiibo festival?

Attached: 202905_screenshot_23_l.jpg (800x450, 111K)

>items stack
GOTY confirmed

>Phone
OH NO NO

Attached: Soulless.png (559x525, 363K)

>smartphones in my animal crossing
end me now

>the villagers can move their eyes

that is kind of creepy

Recipes App

Attached: gAfknml.jpg (2842x1589, 396K)

anons the game won't be out before march. they probably make the map bigger.

WEEDS ARE FINALLY USEFUL.

>crafting
FUCKING EPIC

Either you can expand it or you can get multiple islands. Airport makes me think the latter? Maybe?

fuck every basedzoomer ITT thinking this is acceptable

>you now have a phone
>you can play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp
>in fucking Animal Crossing New Horizon
jesus christ

Crafting in Animal Crossing?
What the fuck, Nintendo

Sam is looking beautiful as ever, she's my wife you know

Because it's footage of an unfinished game? You guys act like everything is written in stone

Thoughts on this villager's design? She looks cute af.

Why are the graphics worse than ACNL

>it's just the fucking phone game

What the fuck is Nintendo doing?

the water looks so bad

>UMM
>UMM
>UMM
>UMM

Just this once, why not join them?

Has anyone even mentioned that you can finally move trees? I'm so happy. I hope they give you the option to move villager houses too or upgrade them. I always felt bad that my villagers lived in small houses while i had a mansion

the southern hemisphere only pertains to aussie cunts. no one else needs that shit lol

In what way?

Because it's switcharoo bullshit. It's an intermediary currency that adds nothing and only makes the game more tedious. Instead of grinding for bells which can buy nearly any piece of furniture, you're now time-gated with crafting resources to craft specific items, and each item takes a different amount of grinding of at least one (if not more).

Craft Menus: Animal Crossing edition

That map looks so fucking small.
Seriously nintendo?

>log rolling world
STOOOOOOP

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE SEASONS!

Attached: aussie.png (900x900, 251K)

I HOPE THEY ADD A GODDAMN HUNGER METER AS WELL
I CAN'T PLAY ANY GAME THAT ISN'T A COCKSUCKING MINECRAFT CLONE

Love those hawaiian shirts.

Attached: zJt5boH.jpg (2819x1586, 390K)

It's over bros...AC is for the Pocket Camp crowd now

HISTORICAL Yea Forums MOMENT BROS

That inventory seems pretty small for how fast your inventory will fill up with garbage.

I dunno, all of the sand, grass, water, sky, it's so incredibly flat.

Compare it to amiibo festival on the Wii U which is heavily based on ACNL. It pops with vibrancy and texture.

This is looking kinda washed out and excessively clean.

Attached: amiibofest_plaza.jpg (800x450, 142K)

so uhhh is there going to be a town..?

NIGGERS SHUT THE FUCK UPI ABOUT YOUR BICKERING FUCK

This crafting is growing on me

Reminds me of stardew valley

>shop is a menu
SO FUCKING UNCOMFY.
God damn this looks like fucking ass, the aesthetic is so shitty what the fuck.

I can't take this AC bros
this is torture

Attached: 1548793035572.jpg (600x475, 23K)

please give me some lizard/reptile villagers PLEASE
can't stand like 90% of furry stuff but I fucking love scalie stuff

Attached: 1533148638299.jpg (326x371, 33K)

uuuhhh god why.. can you customize other villagers.

Seething Snoy

Nook Miles, Airline mileage points

Attached: XxpSaop.jpg (2825x1582, 430K)

TOOLS CAN BREAK
TOOLS CAN BREAK

I am legitimately sad. Today is a bad day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ANIMAL CROSSING
IS NOT
STARDEW VALLEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

Oh, stylistically. Got it. I kind of like the clean look of this game, but I totally get liking the stylized versions as well.

nook miles are just pocket camp goals then??

>have to wait 1 year
I DONT WANT TO

I swear to fuck if all shops are replaced with fucking buy menus. Literally the epitome of soulless.

Fucking hell, the fact that I have to even ask myself whether there will be all the normal shops is disgusting.

Attached: 1490908484897.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

I personally love the crafting and cleanup aspect and how customizable outside is now, I want more shit to do other than smack trees and rocks. I hope Kappa stays. Also, I hope we get a lot of new furniture sets, I didn't see anything particularily new. Overall 11/10 made my day

This, I always wanted more crops and such in animal crossing and this seems like it will have it, would love to start my own farm and such, hopefully you will be able to cool aswell

fuck stardew and fuck you, you're part of the problem you shithead

I want some bug villagers like butterflies and bees.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KILL YOURSELF RETARD
THEY FUCKED UP ANIMAL CROSSING FOR YOU DIPSHIT ADHD ZOOMERS

I can already feel my soul being repaired

MICROSCOPIC NO LAYERED TINY ASS ISLAND TUBE FUCK THIS

Attached: aaa.png (1275x698, 1.54M)

There's more to the game then just the island right?

>tap tree with axe to spawn logs
All it needs is a timer hovering above the tree and it's a mobile game lol

shut the fuck UP

Attached: 1448233432344.jpg (630x630, 64K)

>multi-tier towns are back
nice

>Don't Starve but you can't starve

Attached: 1505942565679617826.jpg (638x445, 85K)

>tree Branch
>Soft Wood
>Wood
>Hard Wood
way to stretch out those materials

Attached: sCuInQD.jpg (1029x917, 70K)

the only thing that can save this is if the crafting is permanent upgrades to tools and if the crafting bench showing up is an uncommon event like fashion checks in NL

what the fuck do you want, new leaf 2?

No sign of her yet. Is AC saved?

Attached: 490336ee0e8f12bb3172505f35029cfcdfe00f1c.png (406x397, 11K)

There's an airport clearly visible on the map, figure it out for yourself.

As somebody that wanted something close to stardew valley but with animals, this seems like the perfect fit

Same

>never played animal crossinng on GCN
Found the retard

YES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Stylistically I get the direction, but something about the images do just look off, like the bloom isn't quite right.
The leaves on the trees moving look fantastic, since they're individual leaves with brighter edges, but the overall image just looks weirdly bright.

I'm guessing that there's a strong focus on land development until you reach an endpoint.
I'm worried that you might run the course of activities over a day of two and then get wait-gated.

Like the lack of a town with shops, I'm guessing that these will probably come later as you keep playing.

i wonder how the usual animal crossing stuff will be included in this

So it mentioned a NookPhone or something
focus on online maybe?

You guys don't like the crafting?

Attached: sadboi hours.jpg (1009x932, 374K)

Islands are super comfy though.

WHO IS THE BEST VILLAGER? and why is it my mother fucking boy ACE?

she's to blame for making AC into a childish mindless mobile game, you can smell her stink all over this shit

I do, get fucked

Seething AC purists.
I like crafting and I like the shop menus.

Who the fuck wanted local multiplayer?

>get rewarded for everything
what happened to intrinsic rewards? why do they have to do this for animal crossing?

I feel bad for everyone that didn't play the Gamecube game and think this is acceptable.

I dunno, look at the map. I think the top half of the island is higher up.

Yes, but New Leaf also had the same bloom issue. I agree though, it looks washed out

>fucking hate new leaf
>fucking hate this, too
I don't know how to feel about anything I'm seeing.

Attached: ss+(2018-06-24+at+06.57.44).jpg (152x123, 11K)

>pfft what do you want, a sequel? here's your survival island spin-off bro
can you really not see the problem?