Tifa thread that ISNT about her boobies or body

Tifa thread that ISNT about her boobies or body.
I never played FF7. Why does she rally people up so much? The reaction to her trailer has been massive over the internet.
Is she that loved? Is it a good character arc, romance, shipping, or just everyone's first vidya fap?

Attached: tumblr_nz0fzkns1O1tpm5dbo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

do you think Tifa is addicted to Prescribed Xanax just like me?

Attached: 1557868121670.jpg (324x324, 20K)

>Is it a good character arc, romance, shipping, or just everyone's first vidya fap?
It's a little of all of that.

>Good character arc
no
>Romance
yes
>Shipping
yes
>Everyone's first vidya fap
yes

A smash thread died for this.

They butchered her design.
It's not just the tits. Its all the extra clothing. Ity smacks of SJW pandering.

Also, she's a fantastic character, play the game you faggot.

Dude the game came out in 1997 and doujins and hentai are still TO THIS DAY being made of her. She's been fap bait literally for 22 years and there are zoomers who've fapping to her all their lives

>cloud doesn't have weirdass popeye arms anymore
>this is okay :)
>tifa now only has pretty big tits yet not cartoonishly big
>TAKE BACK YOUR GAMER FUTURE

We actually have more tifa tits threads than smash ones right now. But its going to change soon

if her arc was worth anything people would be a lot less riled up over her appearance

She's a character who, despite being in love with someone and being a great match for him, is passed over in favor of another girl, and she's forever left as second banana even when she devotes everything to him.
A lot of people can relate to that.

TIFA'S TITAS

Sheth beth girl and better then aerith

How is she in Dissidia?

Unless, you know, pass on Aeris

Dont worry, you'll get so much Smash that you'll be sick of it in the first hour

This.

Tifa's story is fine and her not actually being a close childhood friend was a good subversion. Cait Sith's and Vincent's are the embarrassing ones.

>I never played FF7
/thread
THAT'S A WRAP PEOPLE NEXT THREAD GET MOVING

She's a lot of fun, if you're talking about Duodecim. Don't know shit about her in the newest version

I don't see a problem with the breast size issue. The remake pair is still pretty sizeable. You all niggas should go out and see what real tits look like with clothing

Imagine unironically liking any of the character designs in FF7

what extra clothing you fucking baby

she's still wearing literally nothing, its a fucking tank top and a miniskirt

>b-but the sports bra

you're a fucking moron

>Is it a good character arc, romance, shipping, or just everyone's first vidya fap?

She's an absolute sweetheart during the whole game and her personality is a complete 180° of what you could expect back then. She's a ruthless fighter but she's very gentle and friendly, meanwhile Aeris who is supposed to be the shy white mage of the game is quite michievous and constantly throws herself at Cloud.

She's the girl next door that cares for the protagonist the whole game like no other.

good

>Tifa thread that ISNT about her boobies or body.
Can we talk about her horrible VA?
Teen should never sound like someone nearing their 40s.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get her feint gimmick down.
Also, pretty reluctant to try NT because the gameplay throws me off. I vastly prefer 1-on-1's and the custom movesets and equips you could have with the last two games.

She's a shit character but almost everyone is in 7. Game is highly overrated desu.

>Aeris who is supposed to be the shy white mage of the game is quite michievous and constantly throws herself at Cloud
which makes sense because of where she was raised. I'm hoping they dont forget this and nail aeriths personality

>good character arc
Debatable. She's really interesting only because of how she ties into Cloud's character arc but if you haven't played FF7 even talking about Cloud's character arc is a pretty massive spoiler. At least in the original game, who knows how Remake will fuck with it.

>Romance/Shipping
Eh? Shippers exist but I'm sure they're more passionate about the spin offs or whatever than the original FF7.

>first vidya
Not mine personally but I'm sure people were fans

Her original English voice actress sounded like that too.

Attached: 1560108698459m.jpg (910x1024, 100K)

She's a huge fan favourite and the last of the primary characters to be shown. Her absence from FF7R's media has been a significant elephant in the room for well over a year, so people have been itching to see her.

Attached: sep074646u2.jpg (400x600, 50K)

guys how do i get my gf to start working out and get abs like tifa?

Cloud Tifa or Cloud Aeris is like definitive shipfag shit dude
That's like the Rei or asuka of vidya

>Her original English voice actress
She doesn't have one tho.

Tifa is lovely no matter her breast size or clothes. AERITH A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Reminder that Tifa would be disgusted by everyone of you losers and she would never, in any scenario, love you.

babby's first waifu
Also there are plenty of people that have never played the game and just jump on the bandwagon

Her English voice sucks. It proves people responsible for the localization don't get Tifa at all.

She's not supposed to sound like a mature 30 old woman. She's 20, younger than Cloud and Aerith. The japanese voice fits her much better.

she's the strong confident girl next door that is willing to lead you by the hand in all sorts of dalliances both in life and love plus she dresses slutty and has massive tits

in other words she is good fap material for your average gamer who lacks will or confidence to approach a real lady

>willing to lead you by the hand in all sorts of dalliances both in life
this is mostly headcanon, Tifa didn't even pay attention to Cloud until he fucks off and literally joins the army for her, and then when the random Shinra grunt who was keeping watch turned out to be him the whole time

god you have shit taste

A lot of that but shipping and romance with Cloud is very strong with Tifa.

I'm mostly talking about midgar tifa who is very thirsty and playful

>She's a ruthless fighter but she's very gentle and friendly, meanwhile Aeris who is supposed to be the shy white mage of the game is quite michievous and constantly throws herself at Cloud.
God I really hope they don't forget about this aspect in the remake. Please don't give us "precious waif" Aerith

>Why does she rally people up so much?
Because it's censorship just for the sake of censorship. There was no good reason to change her.

fuck off

She's a LOT of people's first fap, myself included.
She's a powerful martial artist that's hot as fuck but is cute and motherly.

>good character arc
The good character arc is not exactly her. It's something she shares with Cloud.
Together, yeah, pretty good.
Romance with her is a basis of literally everything that happened with Cloud too.

Is she actually younger than Cloud?
I remember the flashback scenes wkth her being taller than him.
Is that a case of girls hitting puberty earlier then?

that and cloud is canonically a wimpy midget in his youth

>Tifa didn't even pay attention to Cloud until he fucks off
That's all a part of her character arc. She went from being a pampered little princess of Nibelheim to slowly realising that she has feelings towards a weird guy who left the city for military career, getting her entire life shattered which provoked a massive change in her, then finding Cloud and clinging to him so hard she was willing to support his delusions.

Cloud was THAT guy when he was young.
His first act of manliness only happened when he was about to leave.