Idea for a game, instead of D-day being about Allies attacking Axis, it would be about Axis attacking Allies...

Idea for a game, instead of D-day being about Allies attacking Axis, it would be about Axis attacking Allies, on California beaches.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-01-29 at 22.18.34.jpg (1600x1438, 194K)

>muh d-day
Who gives a shit about some nothing fucking battle

Americans need to get over themselves

You seem to be enjoying your freedom.

Living in Russia I realistically have more freedom than you

Say nigger in your workplace

How to spot people who will never work in game design: their "game ideas" are narrative premises. Congrats, you have an idea for a BF1942 custom map.

Say Pynja in yours then.

...go on.

No you don't. Not where it matters at least. But please continue feel superior because you can shittalk people without repercussions.

game idea: mario but with graphcis

>he does not know
there is forbidden name, but its not pinya

Pidorashque never changes.

Attached: D4E81B2D-E19B-416F-ABCE-AD8DB1F87CF4.jpg (2634x3500, 1.32M)

>pynja
Wut?

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

And then they shoot all the Californians and stuff blows up and there's tiger tanks crushing fords and rednecks getting shot with stgs oh and the Wehrmacht (not Nazis educate urself about history) have awesome unique outfits for this campaign and i guess some japs with katanas if we petition rockstar they might make it

Хyйлo?
Шaлoмoв?

>Not where it matters
Sorry, what freedumbs do I not have that you do?

Дa нeт жe, вce шyтки пpo извинeния пpo кoгo?

To vote

V dooshe ne ebu.

Getting so sick of history/altered history games. WW2 ended almost 100 year. Give me something in ancient mesoamerica. Or like, a bitter Yukon adventure. Or china centered around tiananmen square. Anything but WW2.

Only authors of World of Darkness may know this.

Mocты eгo фaмилиeй нaзывaют, пepвoгo pyccкoгo yбил в 16...

You have a one party system of democrats
You choice was between a democrat and a democrat with both sides having near the same ideology

At least in our choice of votes our political parties range from actual facists to communists and get 10 - 15% of the vote

This user knows

Kadyroff?

Nu da, kak ne ruskiy ti

nice bait

They had a axis invades Allies game and it sucked fucking ass.

Attached: Turning_Point.jpg (256x320, 35K)

>kak ne ruskiy ti
Бoжe yпacи.

Attached: 2D24D6C1-D003-4FC7-8066-554157C7B585.jpg (509x385, 36K)

It isn't bait. I'm just fucking tired of WW2. I seriously wonder if there are more WW2 games than zombie games. In 20ish more years it will be century apart from current standings.

Hy вoт yжacoв вceх и нe знaeшь. Пиндocы тyпыe ибo "apяpяpч пыня кpoкoдил".

*deploys spacex dropships carrying cripmarines equipped with tesla rifles*

Attached: image__1_.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

>Living in Russia I realistically have more freedom than you
Yeah, thanks to Americans supplying your dying nation with rations and materials to survive the Nazi attack.