Any hopes the Game Pass might end up being revealed for the Switch at the presentation?

Any hopes the Game Pass might end up being revealed for the Switch at the presentation?

Attached: Xbox-Game-Pass-Ori-Nintendo-Switch.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

you're delusional if you think this is coming to switch

Why not? It's such a basic service, they just need to put the app there and let us download the games.

Switch is already getting a few ms games

yeah you're delusional

The hardware also needs to be able to run the games, which is not the case.

All I want is Ori.

Maybe Xbox cloud gaming, yes.
But not game downloads, it's too much.
Maybe Halo 1, 2 and 3 if we're really lucky

they would need to announce some microsoft games first otherwise its just microsoft making profit on 3rd party games on a platform they dont own.
I fully expect them to announce Ori and Rare Replay ports, and Xbox Live integration would happen well before Game Pass or Xcloud

Why would anyone want that
game pass is cancer

With game pass it would be better because you could try them all

Try it on PC. That's just a beta but you can install anything you want there.

Been playing and having fun.

Attached: uhhhh.png (648x255, 15K)

Does the $15 pass go from Xbox and pc or just Xbox?

PC and Xbox

the 15 dollar sub is Xbox, PC, and Xbox Live Gold which gives you free games

$20 PC/Xboc/Switch

Do it MS. I need games

I'd be with you, but after Cuphead I unironically think it'll happen.

Oh ok. Still, 180$ is steep

>lotsa games till 2022
Giv please, I need games

Attached: 53-535468_report-abuse-mommy-milky-pepe-clipart.jpg (880x586, 172K)

They add something like 12 games a month and it lets you try before you buy.
For example, I played Outer Wilds on game pass. Loved it.
Played Void Bastards on game pass. Fucking dogshit game.
Still got the best deal because i paid less than either game and got to experience both.

A lot of the games on the game pass are indies that are also on the Switch. Wargrove, Monodora, Hollow Knight, Minecraft, probably more. They could start with just those games. Probably Cuphead too.

Also it would be one way to add achievements and a friend messaging system, if its like the PC and mobile app.

I barely buy or play many games. I usually play two or three games for 3-4 months as that’s how long it’ll take me to beat them. For me this wouldn’t be a good deal. It’s taken me since release for rack up 50 hours on octopath for the switch

>sub game pass on PC
>meh, same games I have on the XB-HOLY SHIT THE FIRST VALKYRIA CHRONICLES IS HERE

Attached: 1554689215863.gif (400x259, 1.4M)

That's nice but the game pass would bring more than just games to the console, it could be a practical mean to have a messaging system and friend list for you to interact with with you friends with a PC and Xbox.