GOOD AFTERNOOOOOOON Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re 2 hours away from Steve (yes...

GOOD AFTERNOOOOOOON Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re 2 hours away from Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for Nintendo’s E3 conference in 2 hours when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but wait for the Nintendo conference! Banjo will show up! He’s gotta!
“No!”

Face it, Banjokes. Your “literally who” bear is dead. It’s been over a decade since he made his last appearance in *chuckles* “Nuts & Bolts,” and I’m afraid he’s just not as popular as other contenders like yours truly. Sakurai confirmed that the investors are choosing the new DLC characters, and it’s no surprise that popularity sells. Too bad you couldn’t cash in on those last minute nostalgia points at Microsoft’s conference. But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 2019 Nintendo E3 Leaked Footage.png (642x441, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18147983/r
youtu.be/r3hbPWyI-UQ
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7 and Steve is not in

Unironically go kill yourself with your rosterfaggotry threads. None of you Steveniggers even have a Switch to begin with or care about Smash. You just shitpost ironically to piss people off.

based and redstoned

3 and OP needs to kill himself

Seething Banjackass

check my 7
Steve is bedridden

Why are you being so rude to him? He wished you a good morning.

Fuck Banjocucks

1 and steves in

BASED STEVE CHADS GONNA DAB ON A DEAD BEAR

This fucking Steve model is the only good thing to come out of Smash threads. Who even created this abomination?

At least Banjofags genuinely want their character in, you shitters just wanna rile people up.

if this is dubs steve is in

ok if this isn't dubs steve is in

blocked*

We're gonna make it bros.....

Attached: 1559578275336.jpg (697x208, 25K)

And I genuinely want Ashley in

I'm an Ashleyfag turned Stevefag

3 and phoenix wright is in and OP has no sex

It's 10 in the morning.
Jackass.

I love building brown bricks with Minecrap!

9 and Ashley has sex with me tonight

6 and Ashley gamer girl

Not here ameripleb

That's what piranha plant fags do but he is EPIC AND BASED according to Yea Forumseddit so I don't know why there's such contempt for steve

Steveposting is unironically based as fuck

strawpoll.me/18147983/r

cope

I don't know whether I want steve in because he would be a good character or because it will be funny

Better open those blocky buttcheeks and apply K+Y jelly to your anal cavity. My beary good friend is looking for the perfect twink to ravage like a wild animal after his announcement afterwhile. ;)

Can someone explain where did they get or who made all those creepy Steve models?

Attached: 1353534711971.png (329x374, 138K)

It's the official Super Smash Bros. Ultimate model. Someone leaked and ripped it.

Attached: 1540236634708.png (817x460, 473K)

Wherever you live is fucking irrelevant. Shoot yourself for having the gall to talk like that to your betters.

You're just now figuring it out? And if you know it's shitposting, why are you so angry? Do you really take party game rosters that seriously, or are you just a child who can't control their emotions?

I don't even think Sakurai is stupid enough to consider him an option. But I also don't think the boomerbear is gonna make it in because half the stream viewers would go "Who the fuck is that?".

You act like most of current fans to nintendo didn't know who the fuck K.Rool was when he was announced.

Only one hour until I never have to see these threads ever again.

A new challenger approaches.

Attached: noobvssteve.png (541x524, 351K)

Did you forgett there are 3 more DLC characters to go through? And if the new one is neither Banjo, Steve nor Erdrick, you will have to bear the rosterfaggotry for one more year?

I’m glad we never have to look at this ugly model again after today

My Steve folder isn't going anywhere bro.

Attached: 1560240496345.jpg (1000x581, 77K)

It's Tracer

Both Stevefags and Banjofags aren't getting in

>implying steve isnt the third wheel in the pepe and wojak relationship

It doesn't matter if it IS one of them, autists are going to keep making these threads.

>caring about steve
>ignoring the outside full of beautiful and interesting people

youtu.be/r3hbPWyI-UQ

Attached: image.jpg (1536x967, 248K)

>banjo is dead
>complains about hearing to much about banjo

So does it start at 9 or 10?

i would love to see this get booo
even minecraft fans cant love this thing

Me on the right

In an hour and 3 minutes from now.

9 PT, 12 ET

Based and Steve pilled

My god, it just gets worse and worse every time I see it.

I-It's been fun Stevebros, I'm glad we can finally say with confidence that he is in fact... in.

Attached: steve cry.png (774x831, 721K)

Post the streamable

The image to start it all and the image to end it all, poetic.

lol

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4

Explain Minecraft being PERMANENTLY in the BEST SELLER category of the Switch eShop. Stevefags are a massive legion.

Attached: 1546708492753.jpg (900x849, 396K)

I sincerely hope its someone literally no one predicted like the player character from hollow knight or some shit.

I have this theory that it is an actual Smash Bros. model but he's a boss instead of a playable character.

>it was THAT Stevefag all along
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Based.

>creeper gets added instead

Cute girls

Attached: 1519511055948.gif (325x235, 1.59M)