Ni No Kuni Remastered

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered announced for PS4 & PC.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (not-Remastered) also announced for Switch.
twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1138446784668168192?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190611_100751.jpg (1276x716, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1138446784668168192?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao at the switch.

Based switch getting literal shit version

what exactly did they change?

Resolution and framerate. The rest? Nothing. Shitty AI is still in the game.

Wasnt this game reviled for having atrocious gameplay

Switch get the version without the trash new shader, shadows and texture that will ruin the art style of the game.

Poor Switch.

>got the DS one
>now the Switch one
Sweet!

why though

Doesn't this game have a shit plot?

No it was reviled for being a PS3 exclusive

now it isn't an exclusive and everyone can enjoy it

cope

is it translated yet

So how about some Dark Cloud with that remaster money Level5?
New or whatever, just acknowledge it.

>switch actually gets the shit version

LMFAO!

Probably because of the Ninokuni movie that's coming out in Japan.
Sony owns the Dark Cloud IP. Same goes for Rogue Galaxy.

Too busy working on shitty yokai watch games

>Wasn't even saved for the Direct
I'm confused to say the least.

>5 Sony™Bucks have been deposited into your account

What's in the remaster? I've already got the game on the PS3.
Just higher resolution?

I don't own a PS4 fag :)

Just higher resolution and framerate. Nothing new was added.

>Sony losing another exclusiv to Nintendo
>So(n)yggers cannot cope with it

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

who asked for this?

>Shitty AI is still in the game.
people actually hated the ai? Not the shitty monster mechanic?
>if you wanna evolve your monster you need to grind everything again from lvl1
>if you evolve your monster without it reaching max level it will be forever shit
>if you wanna level up, invisible spell and walk until you get a toko.
>game so incredibly easy once you know which mons fit perfectly

I'll gladly ignore it then. Unless I choose to get it on the Switch, but I doubt I'll do that. Maybe if my PS3 dies.

But it's a really bad game.

People hated a lot of things about the game. There is very little worth praising.

>There is very little worth praising.
Well while I hated the gameplay, the artdesign, the music and the story was actually pretty great.

I can read moonrunes. Anyway, the fan translation patch was released on december 2018 on GBA Temp.

>shills for free
Pffwahahahahaha. Go dilate.

>Don't even bother upgrading resolution on Switch in docked, because then you'd have to add the remaster label and pay to market it

I thought L5 were just lazy fucks, not outright scum.

So will this be like Dark Souls Remastered where Switch version retains the soul of the original while the new versions get wrecked by the lighting changes?

Wait, what are the differences between the Switch and the PS4/One/PC versions of Dark Souls?

Correct. Switch version has the original Dark Souls' lighting (the one on the left while every other version has the one on the right.

Besides that, the Switch has the better textures but runs at 720p 30fps (no drops in blight town though so it's fine). All other changes regarding multiplayer and such are included in all versions of the Remastered edition.

Attached: originalremastered.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Meant to also add that all other versions run at 1080p 60 fps (PC can do better than all other versions of course).

Yes

Should I play on DS or Switch now? I know some things about the game are supposedly hit or miss but the art and music are more than enough to carry it for me.

>combat is still ass
>no new content
>no QOLs
>50$

nah fuck you bandai

This game is shit. I platinum'd it on the PS3 but only because I had nothing better to do other than masturbating back then. The story is retarded, the combat system is fucked up with the dumbest fucking AI in the history of video games, the little familiar look fucking dumb and they make starter Pokémon look like fearsome beasts by comparison, then you get the skeleton or the big dude you find in the mountains and steamroll the whole fucking game.

Anyway, I say that the game is shit but it's a solid 6/10. The second one is much, much worse.

>only difference is framerate and resolution
Nah thanks.

Sup Kurokawa Thundersword, still doing it for free after all these years?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOUUUUUUUUUHH

whats there even to remaster?
arent those kinda new games?

It may have come out in 2010 but this had all of the problems that older JRPGs had. Grinding, pacing, AI, backtracking, etc. were all insane. It needs tweaking if not QoL updates even more so than FF7 or FF9 did.

It's because it was PS3 exclusive so no one played it

>tfw hacked my PS3, but all PS3 games are slowly getting ported to PC

Fucking hell. It took me 3 days to understand how the hack works and actually mod this shit and I also half-bricked in the process it so I had to format the hard drive losing nearly 10 years of game saves. On top of that I've probably been flagged for the next ban wave because I accidentally logged in once with my real account while I had homebrew installed, so I'll lose all my legit games on PS4.

Does the fucking PS3 have any exclusive left other than God of War and Yakuza nowadays? Which I already played legit when they came out BTW. Even for console exclusives there is almost nothing left other than RDR and Asura's Wrath.

Doesn't Miyazaki hate that kids sit around on their video game computers all day instead of playing outside? Doesn't he hate that people solve problems by beating each other and wild animals to death with weapons?

Why did he sign off on this?

Attached: gigan.png (600x600, 216K)

Why do you even care if a game is exclusive or not you drooling retard?

Sony looks out for me by providing hours of entertaining content so I look out for Sony

Why would I play it on cinematic 20fps 720p on PS3 when there is a PC version?

Ni No Kuni was shit. The biggest buyer's remorse I had last gen. Only good parts were the fairy island and castle nevermore.

How is the second one?

>Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Censored announced for PS4 & PC.
>Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (not-Censored) also announced for Switch.
>twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1138446784668168192?s=19
Fixed

Really happy I stopped using this autism containment shit heep outside of special times like e3

It's not shit, just childish. This is a game for fairly young children.

>really happy i stopped coming here lol
>t-these times dont count though nuh uh

Wasn't this game released not too long ago? Why does it suddenly need to get a remaster so soon?

The AI isn't the greatest. That's for sure. Gameplay was alright. It only really sucked when you had to fight bosses who would fuck you if you don't defend on time. In the end, it really just felt like playing with lag. The AI would defend but not immediately and they could stop defending before the attack went off if you defend too early.

You just need to time it. It'll suck the first few times but you can adapt if you don't suck dick.

Personally I felt it was worth it just to go through the world.

II was my first, please tell me this is better than that mediocre toddler game.

Don't bother with it. The few good parts are not worth the slog.

Not him but exclusives give purpose to a system.

kek holy shit just sold the PS3 version like one month ago for a pretty penny.

II is worst is several aspects but the first Ni No Kuni is not worth full price at all. Buy it when it gets a big discount.
It's a mediocre, forgetable game anyway, It doesn't help that the translation is fucking shit.

It's available new on Amazon for $17 and like new for $10

So is Demon's Souls the last PS3 exclusive still worth playing?

If you're autistic min/max faggot then it's not a game for you. It's a casual rpg with studio ghibli aesthetics and pokemon collecting. the AI is really the biggest problem.

Oh man, getting all the not-pokemon evolved for the platinum was a bitch.

But I did love the rest of the game, so I'll probably buy it and do it all again.

You'd be surprised then. Sold mine for 30€ in my national online selling website.

>Folklore
Literally my favorite PS3 game. A shame GR is dead so it will probably never leave the console.

I think it emulates alright.

Does it? I've never tried out the PS3 emulator yet.

It's alright still pretty early but Demon's Souls and Ni No Kuni both work near flawlessly.

Never tried Folklore on it but I do remember an user who claimed to be playing it and posting pictures saying it worked well.

Attached: 1501946918672.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Nice. I'll try it out one day. I honestly didn't knew PS3 emulation was so polished already. Thanks, user.