Overrated Garbage

Games that are overrated Garbage. I start.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnfJoP1LV_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FF7

Deus Ex

The game is seriously lacking in singleplayer content, too much time was spent bringing the entire roster over. Hopefully they'll include stuff in free updates alongside DLC characters to flesh it out, like with Stage Builder releasing alongside Joker.

MGS

God of War, Last of Us

Super Metroid is hands down the most overrated game of all time, even though it sold like shit.

Whatever OP's favorite game is

Breath of the Wild

Attached: 1499778137082.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

You and I both know nobody cares about the content in smash because all they have to do is show the roster and it'll attract the autists.

OP: The Game

Based and redpilled

*cough* Spirits *cough*

Not true, plenty of people care about the content in Smash. Rosterfags are a very vocal bunch but there are still many people who want the rest of the game to be fleshed out too.

Last Guardian

Everything Gatornigger was in

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: 1450915714633 (1).png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

That's nothing compared to the singleplayer mode variety in previous entries. Also, Spirits are an absolute dogshit "replacement" for trophies. They couldn't even put descriptions on them? Just a name and a fucking PNG and that's it?

Literally who overrates The Last Guardian, the game is super niche

Once you get off of Yea Forums you'll find out that people actually care about the game and enjoy playing it outside of shitposting about characters they had no idea existed until Smash

>single player in a fighting game
lmao

After all this time you're still seething

Attached: smo4oz0.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Your favorite game

witcher 3

>i-it doesn't count because I said so!
Based retard, the people who try so desperately to shit on smash are just dumb as the people who keep shilling the game

I don’t think anyone overrated it. It’s considered the best smash bros, which it is. But no one is saying it’s the best fighting/switch/ever game.

melee is still better

The post said the game was lacking in single-player content, not completely absent of it. Learn to read you fucking mong.

Previous entries had much more variety, Ultimate is a clear step back in this regard and if you excuse that you're a literal faggot

>It’s considered the best smash bros, which it is
Melee is better and everyone except braindead zoomers know that. Smash Ultimate is casual garbage for casual kids.

That's literally the main reason I never had interest to play smash ever. Singleplay seems so lackluster.

>when your game has less worthwhile content than an entry released 20 years ago
Zoomers will defend this

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (250x349, 151K)

Take a bath Smelee! And no, I'm not talking about an AXE bodyspray "bath"!

>being such a good goy that you actually defend games being released with less content than prior entries, at the same price no less

>less content
nice meme

It's sad that Melee was the only game that had these Trophy events

youtube.com/watch?v=pnfJoP1LV_Q

Why did they drop them?

>But no one is saying it’s the best fighting/switch/ever game.
I thought that's all what Nintendo fans are hyped about, they always talk about it an praise and some even think it's the best fighting game, the only other Nintendo IP that gets this much attention is Zelda

Because they required effort to make and goyim like lap the games up no matter what they shit out

Brawl had the most content.