You know, there's something I never understood

You know, there's something I never understood.

Why was all the speculation about a possible Undertale rep for Smash about Sans, when the more logical choice would have been, you know, the actual protagonist?

Attached: db0be50-0449b5e9-5ad8-4363-a23b-0b5d70241e1c.png (369x475, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause sans is a meme

>trying to understand stinky smash autism
just post more cute things

Attached: 1548663887977.png (900x1216, 415K)

Attached: 1552752462937.jpg (999x748, 656K)

Yes, it makes more sense, but retards don't understand it because they didn't played Undertale and believe that, because there's a pacifist ending it means Frisk doesn't know how to fight.

Because Frisk has literally no personality.

I dunno, because Frisk or possibly Kris would make a lot more sense

Attached: 1555437303548.jpg (540x764, 67K)

Attached: 1550979751495.jpg (850x850, 179K)

Neither does half of Nintendo protags, like Ness.

Because they only want an undertale rep to piss people off like with Steve and Sans is the biggest meme character for them to use to get people angry

Attached: 1556497739475.gif (498x498, 737K)

Fair enough. I still think that any other UT character would be better though. Maybe not Sans, but Papyrus or even Undyne would be cool.

How do you make a moveset out of pacifism?
Frisk would have to be a neutral run character in terms of his design philosophy
Sans just makes more sense for movesets

How do you guys manage to enjoy this stuff when the fandom is the cringiest shit ever?

Attached: 1523741732955.png (900x900, 636K)

That Dreemur boy has got scale fever

Hide your Yoshi. Hide your Ridley.

Attached: 122.jpg (680x680, 50K)

I honestly would like to see Frisk in ultimate, and the Undertale stage could have a few bosses show up.

Oh, I just play the video games and occasionally join in on Yea Forums threads

Not participating in a fandom is the easiest thing in the world negro, just play the game and that's it. You don't need to talk about it with anyone.

>tfw no bully dragonwhelp gf

Kys faggot. You have shit taste.

Don’t doubt samurai
He made Mr. game and watch and Doghunt decent fighters when no one expected them

Someone sure sounds mad.

I think the undertale battle menu would work surprisingly well as a stage. More of a joke/gimmick one. The stage could be going through a battle itself and attack with a slash in the air and challengers would get trapped into a box and have to avoid the bullet hell until they're let go

>calling smash autistic as an undertale fan

Character so generic looking at a point that if you showed to someone that dont know what undertale is they would have no idea from where it is from. At least ness and lucas have both a unique design and art style despite how simple they are.

HEY HEY HEY WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA BREAK IT UP BREAK IT UP
BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARDS
>>>/ssbg/
>>>/utg/

Attached: police2.jpg (736x980, 58K)

smash bros already has an undertale rep tho...
youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY

Why not use steve instead them? We just had a thread with Yea Forums's most no wanted newcomers and steve won by a landside. It's so hard to accept that steve is the one that would actually piss Yea Forums more than sans?

Eat my cock, frogfag.

Attached: 1558806474626.gif (400x534, 136K)

I want a Frisk bf.

Wow, it's almost as if Sansfags are fake fans who has never played Undertale in their life?

I want a Chara gf