Name a more soulless, corporate, focus group-tier conference

Name a more soulless, corporate, focus group-tier conference.

Attached: ObisoftE3Conference.jpg (684x437, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpf0wxJk75E&t=
youtu.be/t4XJ6FAXru8?t=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't watch it live because I fell asleep and I couldnt even be bothered watching it.
Im watching the square conference right now though and its a lot better

This year's E3 was a fucking boring shitshow. If it wasn't for the 7 remake, no one would give a shit. Soon Nintendo is gonna take the stage and will once again destroy Yea Forums with Smash reveals.

Bethesda

>turned AC into a open world rpg
>turned fucking FAR CRY into a open world rpg
what's next for the chopping board

Attached: 1536210470157.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Splinter Cell an open world rpg?

Splinter Cell into a Far Cry clone
Ghost Recon into a bland open wor-Oh wait.

I don't get it. Shouldn't a focus group tell them that people don't' want to see several near identical Tom Clancy fuckfests one after another?

i'm still mad

Attached: 1559588447079.png (780x720, 286K)

Sony

At least they showed gameplay

Here it is summed up
>orange man bad
>right wing bad
>strong black woman beating up white male nazi
>brexit bad
>Tom Clancy shooter 33
>Tom Clancy shooter 34
>whale with pink hair saddles on stage to talk how she is going to force agenda into the next shitty title
The end.

Ubisoft creates the most beautiful realistic worlds.

Attached: Change-My-Mind.jpg (880x480, 94K)

Have you not seen EA?

Bethesda's. Todd sidestepped TES6 expectations so hard he almost fell off the face of the planet.

EA

stop posting this homophobic fuck already you fucking piece of shit

Bethesda

Ubisoft is the pinnacle of committee, boardroom, studio in existence.
All of their games have like 2k individuals working on small part of them.

Can't be done.
There wasn't a single fucking thing shown that was even remotely interesting and some were just dumb like that uplay subscription thing.
At least bring Ancel on stage for fucks sake.

Uncle Phil says hi

>Watchdogs: STOOOOOOP BREXIT Edition
>Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy Tom Clancy
>Just Dance Wii
>PINK WHALE, HOLY GRAIL
>Not!BotW (no gameplay)
>Absolutely fucking nothing that people actually might have wanted to see like Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil, or even fucking Rabbids

Attached: 200%ZOINKS.png (369x340, 280K)

I just watched a couple trailers but the campaign creator for ass creed is a cool idea (albeit for a shit game) and I am mildly intrigued by gods and monsters

Bethesda's constant 'WE ARE ALL GAMERS' was worse. Pre Pre Show still confirmed for best conference of E3 2019

Also, did anyone else actually like Watchdogs - Legion? Wasn't even on my radar until now, but I thought the whole 'many unique operatives' concept looked pretty fucking good

Attached: I am Sub Zero and I am pointing at you, the bosses, and saying NO.png (783x548, 704K)

EA?
They're the same shit now.

>Ubisoft forgot about Rayman
>Forgot about Beyond Good & Evil
>Still doesn't remember Scott Pilgrim
What the fuck happened?

>but I thought the whole 'many unique operatives' concept looked pretty fucking good
It looked like an excuse to add in tons of generic NPCs that can easily be proc-genned out instead of focusing on adding depth to the ones they have.

Instead selling out to Nintendo (which at lest worked well), they instead finally sold their soul to Google.
Mark my words, in the next months Google will buy them, just as M$ is currently doing the same with studios just to have at least a little content for their shitty platforms.

>forhonor was just in-game event
>no new mode or heroes
The one thing i gave a shit about

Attached: F9618F07-AC20-4191-A03A-3878050159FC.gif (440x248, 907K)

To their (very rare) defense: They never announced a conference.
EA play(? or however it was called) is just bascially what Nintendo does with Treehouse at E3, nothing else.

So that webm can be updated
Someone post it

It's basically the shadow of mordor system but with SJWs

Not anymore. I can think of many games that beat Ubisoft at that. Days Gone, Red Dead Redemption 2, Spider-Man, GTA5....nothing about Ubisoft's game worlds are particularly impressive.

Attached: DAYS GONE_201901.jpg (3840x2160, 3.1M)

I don't normally care about music in a conference, but Ubi's choices were 100% bad.

Attached: 1557823380441.png (238x286, 155K)

You can argue Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs are open world RPGs

They specifically said that they were all fully voiced and animated uniquely; if that's the usual lie, I'll be disappointed, but considering they made a point of mentioning it, it seems promising.

LUNDUN
GRATE IST CITY IN THE WUHLD
LEAST IT WAS
'FORE OL' MAY FUCKED EVRYFINK UP

Attached: file.png (523x446, 19K)

Odyssey was just stunning. They stayed as faithful as they possibly could when re-creating temples and architecture and the general feeling of the environment. Also Watch Dogs Legion looked absolutely stunning. Did you not see Piccadilly Circus in the gameplay? The lightning, the textures and vehicles, just stunning

Attached: watchdogs.png (1358x715, 1.92M)

>fully voiced
I'd expect very few or a lot of simple sounds if that's the case.
>animated uniquely
Slap on a new texture and claim it's unique.

yeah but that quest creator thing was phenomenal. there's never been anything like it. that totally wins the show in my books.

I'll do you one better

youtube.com/watch?v=cpf0wxJk75E&t=

Attached: Bottoms up.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Microsoft.

Attached: yikes.jpg (1907x853, 298K)

SKIBIDI WA PA PA PA

youtu.be/t4XJ6FAXru8?t=72

0.05 cents have been added to your Uplay Wallet

Little Big was actually good, until they went full on mainstream teenager bait

>hey guys we got T Pain and Lil Yachty ready to play some Rainbow Six Siege

Fucking what? Who do they think their target audience is?

Attached: The Fuck.jpg (211x193, 8K)

Apparently there are like 12 types with unique voice acting, but the voices are modulated for different NPCs of the same type.

I can't. what they turned Rainbow 6 into is the best example. you when from an atmosphere heavy, fairly complicated tactical shooter to CS:GO copy, candy color guns, and super heroes. it sacrificed a franchise to chasing marketing trends.

what makes it fun to post stuff you hate is that you people come to Yea Forums to get offended by it :^)

Niggers?

>They lied about Watch Dogs and downgraded it
>They lied about Watch Dogs 2 and downgraded it
>"Duuuuude Legion looks so sick! They said you can be anyone you want, that's soooo cool! It looks awesome as fuck, totally pre-ordering!"

Attached: 1560128659649.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>the causes of brexit are the causes of the problems in our world
The EU being undemocratic?

Attached: 1547396075431.jpg (850x795, 459K)

Millions of unwelcome immigrants being brought in by EU-aligned federalists?

I'll give them points for showing the most gameplay out of all the big names. Also dance show. The games themselves were shit yeah, but at least they showed them.

>being so butthurt about muslims you would rather implode your entire country

liberal platitudism is truly mind numbing.

but they used the f word how can you say the f word and be corporateā„¢

Ubisoft was the only one who gave me a free game for watching their crap.

Attached: ubi-1.jpg (1948x1508, 414K)

Guarantee it's a gross exaggeration.

All it will be is fundamentally the same dozen or so base pre-set "character" archetypes with a little variety in the stats/abilities for those, maybe a dozen different associated animation sets (granny, sporty spice, thug etc) and then randomized models on top, they've probably got hundreds, if not thousands of names that they can splice into cutscenes/conversations to.

I mean it's still a lot of work, but it's mostly smoke and mirrors and after an hour or so you'll quickly start to be able to pick out the archetypes.

The Watchdogs trailer and developer felt really good. Rest was trash.

>all that aliasing
>that absolutely garbage LoD
>that low res mountain

Attached: ghost recon.jpg (3840x2160, 3.72M)

>'hey, this game might be cool if they do it right'
>SHILL SHILL SHILL STOP BEING A CORPORATE DROOOOONE

Easy user, we're all friends here

they didnt downgrade wd2

Rockstar, ubisoft at least goes out of their own way to make new games instead of just sticking to ac and tom clancy.

They literally said they wouldn't show tes6 or starfield. What did you expect, retard?

I have seen them hiring for Beyond Good and Evil, so I guess they are just gonna save it for gamescom maybe.

>the watch dogs trailer was good
yeah so was the trailer for 1 and 2 and look how they turned out
i swear to fucking god gamers are the most braindead group of all
you idiots with the attention span and memory of a goldfish deserve to get milked for every last penny you own via microtransactions and DLC
you are literally too retarded to not fall for the same dumb shit every year

>ubisoft and rockstar
>new games
Hardly ever venture out of their cash cow IPs, what are you on about? Ubisoft is even worse with its yearly released shovelware.

>STILL no Assassin's Creed 1 remake
What's the hold-up?

Bethesda was way worse. They actually paid people to cheer for abortion 76

I hope this is bait, you are in Yea Forums dude, get a grip

All of them:
> EA being EA
> Microsoft had all the way pavimented to win this E3 but showed nothing theirs except weeb bullshit
> Bethesda lying to our faces (again), 4 mobile games and paid crowd WOOOOOOHOOOOO
> Devolver Digital and their cringefest sketches
> PC Boring Show
> Ubisoft being more trash than before (no AC, no Splinter Cell, brexit bad because no more muslim and negros in UK)
> Square Enix and their weebfest that nobody with more than 2 neurons cares. Funny thing no all their games were selled by chapters like usually they do
> Nintendo showing shit for those people that meanwhile his wife is being fucked by lamar

One of the worst E3 in history. All the games who hyped people were games announced in the previous E3 or we had know about them long ago.

Perhaps it's because it's a year of transition, because next year will be released the new generation of consoles and releasing games before that could be a suicide

Attached: e9b31755-451a-4217-9c1f-a999ea8dacc1.jpg (275x275, 12K)

>graphics is good so that means its a good open world game

Attached: 1551535325493.png (558x614, 29K)

Doggo

I bought tickets to the AC Symphony. Say what you will about the games, but the soundtrack is absolutely beautiful! I am very hype.

Conviction was originally supposed to be sorta like Ass Creed 1

upboated

>he doesnt just play a text simulator to REALLLYYY enjoy that gameplay

What happened?

So, what do you play?

Minecraft Java Edition

>So close, yet so far from reality
How do they do it lads? How are the anointed this lousy when it comes to selfpreservation?

>> Bethesda lying to our faces (again)

I agree it was shit but when was this again. Is it regarding showing more Elder Scrolls and Starfield?

Jesus Christ, what do you want?

Microsoft was actually decent and showed a lot of games in the time they had, plus more Scarlet information.

PC was a bit boring, but at least showed some shit nobody had seen before.

I liked Devolver's Direct rip off, and the Pre Pre Show was fucking SSSSTYLISH tier.

Square Enix were full of weeb, but at least it was decent weeb with lots of gameplay.

They took credit for everything other people did, like Carmack. As if anyone at Bethesda today has anything to do with the people who were ID Software 20-30 years ago.

>talking about Doom
>WE RELEASED THE FIRST MODERN FPS MORE THAN 20 YEARS AGO

Carmack and Romero didn't chop through a door with a battleaxe for this horseshit

Attached: Team id.jpg (801x532, 49K)

I honestly have no idea what the think about how they plan to portray this London after Watch Dogs 2
>WD2
>Shameless Trump stand-in named "Thruss"
>Except he's a shameless corporate sell out, taking money from EVERYONE and manipulating social media
>His opponent is a incorruptible young woman

I'm confused about this game using the term "Londoners" when the "Londoners" in this game are fighting to retain the status quo of London being a 3rd world gutter open to the world, except that will surely be portrayed as a good thing

Bethesda's conference was more depressing because they basically wish they were Ubisoft but are too incompetent to even be retarded properly.

We lost Rayman for this.

Bethesda was even worse, the ubi one was at least decent in the sense that that showed what they got quickly without to many interruptions.

It's a Western developer, what else can you really expect?

That's not PB. Gothic 2 still on top!

Nothing, and that is the problem

Electronic Arts. Ubisoft is now a close second. Used the be Activision.

CANUCK FUCKS STOP MEDDELING IN BRITISH POLITICS!!

How come a basedfather fuck can go on a stage and give a spiel about how Brexit will DESTROY britain but some baught russian ads on facebook are an international scandal? Fuck this world, i'm going walden soon and die of a blood infection or something.

Who did they focus group? Like what group said TV shit is what they should show?

The Granny stole the show, but I guess it was on purpose. Still won't buy their shit game, unless it's way under 15 leaf dollars.

This shit pissed me off. ID really made a deal with the devil, it's a shame since they still seem to be pretty creative with DOOM and tech savy.

crowder's a closet fag for SURE. either that or his 10/10 blonde wife is sterile from drug addiction

I'm still having hopes on Ubisoft, and before you lynch me, hear me out.

There's 3 particular games that I'm waiting for, 2 have been announced and 1 could be announced as early as next year:

- Skull & Bones
Has been delayed, so it's possible they move away from the For Honor model of multiplayer only and include a singleplayer campaign, which is objectively what people want.

- Beyond Good & Evil 2
The technical demo looked very impressive, and I'm frankly never been deceived by Michel Ancel when he's behind a project

- Splinter Cell
This is my question mark, but I assume they would want to announce it on the new gen consoles and not prematurely ejaculate it to satisfy stockholders and angry fans, but then as I type this I'm not sure anymore.

I do wish they moved away from their formulaic open world adventure shootey RPGs, but the masses are buying it in droves and they're a publicly traded company, so gotta make them happy.

Still, the next gen is coming as soon as next year so it's normal for this E3 to be boring as fuck. All the big announces will be next year.

I laughed so hard because London is already an orwellian shithole as is. Some franco fucks shit out their game and start yelling "SEE THIS IS WHAT BREXIT WILL CAUSE!" is delightfully ironic.

Fuck england and fuck Ubisoft!

Attached: 1559664617331.gif (498x498, 207K)

Did they announce anything about division 2?

They are canadians, they can't help it, if the guy was french I 100% guarantee you that we would've had a joke about this game being a complete fiction because Brexit will never happen since the politicians will just keep asking the EU for time extension.

DLC shit or a game mode. Who fucking cares.