Convince me this e3 wasn't one of the worst ever. No sony, Xbox had nothing but cyberpunk...

Convince me this e3 wasn't one of the worst ever. No sony, Xbox had nothing but cyberpunk, Nintendo will have more garbage for nintenfags to shovel down their throats. I feel like e3 is a plate of leftovers and I'm the dog who got the chicken bones.

Attached: 1559822020236.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJuHDBueT0&list=LLKRDJrLt8-CVYVc3Db_wqEQ&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=0XR7LaJLLf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No sony
already best e3 ever

have sex.

Convince me not to call you a massive faggot for posting yet another wojak edit.

He's correct though, this E3 is shit so far. Holding with my opinion until Nintendo, but I don't have high hopes.

>Vidya Game place wasn't good because it had no game i wanted boo hoo, why big game bad

Attached: yuuu.png (1514x889, 1.19M)

Agreed. The only games that looked interesting were Cyberpunk, Elden ring and Ori and we already saw that.

For Bethesda Deathloop and Ghostwire were also kinda decent.

Attached: 9b65fec6-7974-4d45-aca9-1123904edf5c.jpg (258x350, 15K)

>Another
Have sex incel

Attached: 1560164192636.jpg (407x471, 145K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJuHDBueT0&list=LLKRDJrLt8-CVYVc3Db_wqEQ&index=2&t=0s
E3 2008 for Nintendo was the absolute worst conference next to Sony’s E3 2006.

Nah, PsO2 was hype. I'm happy.

I don't even get enjoyment from video games anymore. Or most other things for that matter. The only thing that gives me enjoyment is fapping so I do it like 4 or 5 times a day. I even do it at work.

fpbp

>no sony
this is good though

atleast we wont have another 40min of going through every character skill in smash

i hope

Attached: 1556324386609.png (911x585, 781K)

Absolute virgin.

Nah, Sony was like the cleanser that broke up the constant releases because they would always do something stupid.
That's why this E3 seems so bland because they aren't there to laugh at and it's just a generic conference.

PSO2 always looked interesting to me but i never tried it because it was brought to my attention too late and the ship had already sailed. the western release is bound to bring some life to it at least for a month or two, this means that this E3 gave me SOMETHING to look forward to, that makes it above most past e3s.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.33M)

Dialate

You say that every E3, give it a rest

I don't even like games like cyberpunk and I feel like I'm being forced to like it because it seems like the only thing my brain will be able to consume and not self destruct.

rent free

It was decent and there's at least 4 or 5 cool games to look forward to. Q1 2020 is looking fucking packed
You're just becoming a miserable retard from being too much in this place, most likely

Sony won just by not showing up to such a dull event. That Bethesda shilling was fucking embarassing.

Reminder the best game released in 2014 was dark souls 2 and the 2013 e3 was much worse than this.

You're probably right, but what am I supposed to do at work all day? Work? Kek

Attached: 1559709998448.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>No sony
their youtube channel did all the work and won E3 alone

>TV
Never said it was THE worse, just one of THE WORST.

>2013 E3
>worse than this

The blatant paid shills cheering over nothing was blatant. They are not even trying to hide the fact that the crowd is all hand selected shills and just dull commercials for hours.

There were a handful of games that looked good. Out of an entire expo. This was an utter abortion. It didn't even have the usual so bad it's good stuff in it. This just left me bored and tired.

>I don't like or play videogames
Yes well, surprisingly e3 isn't good for you.

I like games. What I don't like are blatant shills, mobile trash, and companies wanting me to be their sugardaddy and give them money for nothing with all these subscription options.

Why do you say you like games when you clearly don't?

convince me its worth the effort to change your mind, cashew

A few games looked good. Especially another Doom from Id. I'm not saying all of it was bad. But at least 90+% of this was exactly what I just said. It was tragic.

cope
seethe
cringe & bluepilled
have sex
dilate

Attached: 1555698522711.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

Yes and? Why do you expect that every company has to pander to you and your tastes exclusively?

With what?
Their YouTube channel has absolutely nothing of worth.

fpbp

Glad i'll never be this much of a sperg.

>he hated /ourwoo/

>Nintendo will have more garbage for nintenfags
So Nintendo had nothing but things that appeal to their fans?

>want to appeal to customers
>gets fanny flattened when a customer who these people are trying to appeal to expresses discontent over blatant shill audiences and games that largely did not appeal to said potential player

Incel

Post yfw Nintendo saves e3

Attached: 1438681823423.jpg (640x628, 57K)

Attached: Not+laughed+that+hard+in+a+while+_86aaee41540a9b815cb082e378e04fb9.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=0XR7LaJLLf8

Attached: boomer nicholson.jpg (744x768, 107K)

This. Had enough disappointment without Sony shitting on it even more.

Your fault for starting a thread with redditjak, faggot. Get new material.