I swear to god if this isn't announced tomorrow I'm gonna make Hiroshima look like a fucking joke

I swear to god if this isn't announced tomorrow I'm gonna make Hiroshima look like a fucking joke

Attached: Dweu4mFX4AUlJD_.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

it's today

Not today, but tomorrow?

I suppose they could conceivably announce it during Treehouse rather than the direct itself

You're a moron. They have no reason to release this so early when MP4 isn't even close to ready yet. You're just wasting all the hype from this game.

Lucina has been more relevant than Samus for quite some time

The Nintendo conference is at 2am where I live.

You ain't gonna do shit, little man

Wouldn't they have to remake the controls for prime 3 if they did this?

Why wouldn't they release it now to break up the even longer wait for Prime 4 and get people caught up?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sucks to be a subhuman
lol

it's today where it matters

Based Aussie bro

That would be nice

But that won't fix the the cringey rival hunters that exist in the game

Maybe you should have bought a Wii U then retard.

we have 4 metroid possibilities today
>prime hd trilogy announced
>metroid 5 revealed
>prime 4 teaser trailer
>retro's IP revealed
at least one of these has to be there

>wanting more fucking remasters

the wii u version is still SD
these games deserve updated textures and 1080p

Why would they bother porting games that nobody fucking wanted as you can see by how poorly the Trilogy sold on Wii and how few people bought it on Wii U.

If they have to port and HD remaster these games to the Switch I guarantee you they aren't going to do the whole trilogy at once. You'll get MP1 announced at E3, then six months after 1 releases you'll get 2, then a year after that 3 and then six months after 3 you'll get the trilogy together.

because prime 4 exists and an actual remaster of the first 3 for the same platform is the most logical move if they want 4 to sell more

Prime 4 isn't coming out for at least another year and a half.

which is exactly why they'd put out the first 3 games in the meantime so newbies get a chance to play and be interested in 4
it's pretty straight forward, user

bitch they released wind waker hd because they werent ready for breath of the wild and it anything it doesnt make sense to release the same game so close to each other

Don't need to remaster the whole trilogy to do that. This is Nintendo, when have they ever released remasters/ports of games not separately?

AVAILABLE TODAY

why would you want another gimped port of games you already played?

Cringe

proof is gonna be gimped

Geez user, can’t you read? Op said T O M O R R O W!

Trilogy on Wii and Wii U was gimped.

Every other release of prime trilogy.

Mario All-Stars and Metroid Prime Trilogy are the first ones that come to mind

3 would never work / would be a huge downgrade without the wiimote pointer.

Anything that gets rid of the wagglan would be an improvement.

gyro

>old copypasta
summer comes early

>a 23 year old and 10 year old game respectively are somehow indicative of modern Nintendo

>please Nintendo, shit a port of a port in my mouth please

Switch owners are getting new lows by the hour.

You never specified that they needed to represent modern Nintendo, you just asked for examples of them releasing multiple games together as one.
Don't change the subject, nerd.

Based

POOOOOORTS

Attached: soy.png (356x423, 33K)

>missing the point of the conversation
Alright you "won" with your post, now try to use your tiny brain to connect that back to the main discussion we were having.

Knowing Nintendo the option will be E none of the former.

I hope they'll fix the missing visual effects they had to cut from the GameCube to Wii version
Also this game was great with motion controls, such a shame that most other Wii games didn't utilize it at all

Please, follow the reply chain and explain the me the point I've missed.