Can anyone honestly watch old avgn episodes without cringing? Plus lets admit he sucks at video games

Can anyone honestly watch old avgn episodes without cringing? Plus lets admit he sucks at video games.

Attached: 1560243932026.jpg (233x257, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxG66sMm7OY&list=PL4FF65903795722B7
youtube.com/watch?v=C8mQHotlaFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats his whole character and its funnier with that

His new episodes are the ones that make me cringe.

>watching other people play video games
Why?

Skit episodes suck, but the ones based on hardware or a game series are always good.

He sucks at video games that were made after "his time," which is at the latest the middle of the SNES life. He's also slower because of his age.

you can't name a better game reviewer/entertainer and if you try, you're wrong.

The guy in OP makes, or made I dunno, review videos. I can't recall him ever doing a "let's play" where he just plops down and plays through a game like darksidephil, the other e-celeb that anons like to ironically hype up as /ourguy/. Here, I'll do the research for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxG66sMm7OY&list=PL4FF65903795722B7
youtube.com/watch?v=C8mQHotlaFo

>game reviewer
kek he barely is that, all he does is play old shit games and call them poop, otherwise he just does shit let's play with Mike "minecrap" Matei

I'm not going to watch someone play video games when I can just play them myself.

And sleepless night due to a baby and new one in the horizon

>watching other people play sports
why?

Stop pretending to be retarded, it's too early in the morning for that.

>AVGN
>cringe
Hell no. The nerds an OG and most of his stuff is excellent and great to put on in the background. James way of explaining things is comfy af. This skits are all stupid as hell though.

that's why i put entertainer as well. he does light reviews bu they're still reviews, and his stuff is fun, if you don't like it, sorry, but you're gay

You got eternaly btfo

It's fun to go to the bar every Sunday and cheer/talk shit with your bros.

Toilet humor didn't age that well, but his movie maker stuff still gets me. Also, his Board James series is kinda cool.

Of course he sucks at videogames, that's the point. He can't get over bad controls/bugs/difficulty spikes in old games and lashes out exaggeratedly as a result, it's his character.

When you reach the age where you stop using the word "cringe", you'll go back to watching old AVGN episodes, OP

Jokes on you I don't do that either.

>seething this much
You'd rather have a buffalo shit in your ear, gay retard.

I never even play vidya anymore, just watch speedruns on youtube.

>I'm inceure about my age the post
Don't you have summer readings to do?

only one seething is you lol, i'm having a great time.

His old videos are genuine because he reviewed games that he had some connection to.

French AVGN is leagues better and only get better with the years.
AVGN aged very badly.

Attached: Joueur_du_grenier-IMG_0388.jpg (280x198, 13K)

Swordquest is kino.

Certain old AVGN vids I avoid because of how badly they aged. I rarely watch his newer AVGN stuff, but it seems the ones I pick are great. That Earthbound video was his best one in recent time.

James & Mike Plays are comfy when I’m in the mood and ALL of his movie reviews or discussions are amazing. Board James was amusing in a twisted way, especially near the end.

Attached: 6C79A524-D70D-4437-B333-0A4CD1C7B1B4.png (350x400, 550K)

Mike wrote that one

He really just needs to stop. His fake laughter and fake outrage the past couple of years and lack of energy have really shown that he's starting to lose passion in doing the AVGN.

This.

When you're a child, you're into it for the potty humor and the swearing. Then you hit your teens and early adult years where you become more insecure about shit you enjoy. Then you become a full grown adult and stop caring what others think and you enjoy shit for the nostalgia and comfort food.

Stop the only thing that brings him money these days?

I'm the same age as James so I never got to watch it as a kid. So I guess I jumped straight to phase 3 from the get go.

It was fake since day one. It's a character.
If you want to see real anger watch one of their Lets Plays. Or better yet, watch Mike rage on stream. Probably where James based it off

>I'm inceure about my age the post

Why are you insecure about your age? You'll eventually get older. Don't worry about it.

Yes, I can't watch his new shit without cringing tho especially when he advertises shitty mobile games.

He's average at video games for an 80s/90s gamer. Which means he's better at games than 99% of Yea Forums

YouTube is his job. Sponsored Brand Deals have been around since the start of the fucking entertainment business. It's a business and people needs to eat.

Great post.

OI

I like him more in his out of character or less "angry" nerd videos like when talked about the Zelda timeline. It's just great when he talks about stuff really passionate about like Godzilla

Mike is the one autistic about Zelda. He wrote that timeline one. James definitely wrote the godzilla one however

I think the toilet humor of avgn got old for me past highschool
There are still videos I come back to, and toilet humor will always have some sort of place, but my tastes changed
I don't dislike him because of that, Id still recommend it to some people

AVGN was never funny unless you were a child at the time. It was always comfy if you were an adult at the time.