Are you ready for disappointment?

Are you ready for disappointment?

Attached: nintendo.jpg (1600x900, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After the shit the e3 has been, Nintendo wins by default.
They could announce a Labo fart machine and they would win.

>disappointment
Nintendo already won fag

Unless they look to be complete shit I'll probably be content with more info on Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion and the potential Metroid 5 reveal. Everything else is a bonus.

Yep, and I still expect to be let down even more.

>After the shit the e3 has been, Nintendo wins by default.
No, they really don't. Nintencels getting awfully defensive keep trying to push this narrative, because they know the standard nintendo offerings at E3 can't beat out squares show.

Wins just by showing up
But in hindsight the year before each console refresh is always a weak showing at E3. so its expected but here was hoping the final year would have a decent send off. But nope.

They could release a Labo fart machine and they would win all of e3, lmao

Nintendo cannot lose this year. It's literally impossible.
I don't even like Animal Crossing but I myself know that all it will take for them to win is a simle showing of that game.
Everybody else this year has had garbage.
Nintendo has this next half of the year on complete lockdown.

Attached: The difference between sony and nintendo.jpg (6416x4478, 3.77M)

they only have to show 3 games with gameplay, that would be enough to make them win this e3 by default.

Please don't push this kind of behavior, otherwise, we'll just keep having bad E3s altogether, including Nintendos'.

>It's literally impossible.
Squeenix made it possible for them to lose.

Yes

Attached: 881F3CC6-50D8-48B7-9FE1-372DC36C526B.png (300x250, 16K)

Nah SE showed SaGa back from the dead, that alone is easily enough for Nintendo too actually try.

No they didn't. Square enix showed nothing of value.
>Censored out the ass tifa for modern day sony trannies to eat up
>$60 for a 6 hour midgar campaign
>Ports of games that have been easily emulatable for 10 years now

Attached: 125236585686796796.jpg (490x490, 48K)

all the games SE showed off looked the same, except two FPS games which looked the same.

Im more then ready.

Attached: e3.png (896x1100, 2.36M)

>Censored Tifa
>6 hour campaign
Nani the fuck are you talking about user?Square was underwhelming otherwise though.

Wasn't there an actual E3 leak that got microsoft conference right and said a few things about Nintendo as well?

Reduced Tifa's tits to flat board status, covered up her legs entiretly and gave her a down syndrome face.
>6 hour campaign
The first game they're releasing takes part in Midgar only. It's 6 hours long.

Attached: stark 2.jpg (995x1158, 299K)

They would show nothing anyway

Most good stuff are usually reveled on Nintendo Direct

Reminder that they already announced that e3 direct will mostly be stuff already announced. So expect Luigi's mansion, AC, Astral chain, Zelda Link's awakening and don't expect big reveal.

>Tifa is flat
How user? Those tiddies are nice
>covered legs entirely
Oh shit didn't notice the stockings, you got 1 thing right at least.
>Down syndrom face
Shit taste
>Midgar in the original is only 6 hours so this 2 disc game that has already shown new scenes must also be only 6 hours ;^)
user pls.

It is a direct you retard

Attached: 1541888663005.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Only care about who's the next Smash fighter. Hopefully they reveal 2 of them. Other than Animal Crossing details I doubt they'll have many surprises.

It's just E3

Ooooo provocative!

user, you’re so naughty!

Attached: 1558417406483.jpg (342x343, 44K)

God I hate wojak edits but this one is so fucking funny

>"tiddies"
>"user plz"
>"shit taste"
found the retard

They're flat as fuck and her face looks disgusting.
It's an engima how they made Aerith look so good and Tifa, the one who it should have been near impossible to fuck up, look like such shit.
Censorship will always find a way though.

Attached: 1559236260194.png (325x300, 87K)

There wont be a smash reveal.

Yes.

Attached: 1536647002185.png (745x612, 579K)

Sakurai already confirmed it, retard.

Lmao all nintendobsons have to hope for is a fucking part of a dlc

No other community has people frothing at the mouth over a 2 dollar DLC. Complete fucking nutcases.

I expect the Smash character to be from some Japanese series I don't give a shit about, like Dragon Quest or some shit.

He lied

>Can't refute the argument so find an unrelated reason to call him a retard.
Everytime. See you in the FF7 release threads;^)

Attached: 1469829851430.jpg (400x300, 23K)

This
Worst E3 since 2008

Its a three houses FE rep.

as long as it's not faggot steve idc

Square Enix was pretty good.

God the fucking riots lmao. I hope they do this

Ding a ling, dilation time tranny

Attached: tranny fiend.png (581x506, 454K)

Nintendo fans are literally delusional.
>If X gets confirmed for Smash, nintendo won!
>If we get something more than JPG for Bayo/Metroid, nintendo won!
>If we get more footage of any game, nintendo won!
This E3 is lukewarm overall. Only contenders for "winning it" so far are either Microsoft because they've bought 90% of all trailers, or Square for actually showing games with gameplay.
Bonus points for DRUNK WOOOO YEAH MAN and Nakamura being the only people who genuinely enjoyed Bethesda conference.
If Nintendo want to get any kind of shot at winning E3, they'll have to show big releases that are available this year, plus provide a hefty number of titles for spring of 2019 to compete with the big boys. Also release some SMT V news, but that's just my subjective hype.

Ready for another year of no GBA/GC games and no new Golden Sun? Hell yes.

Attached: fading happiness.gif (300x224, 2.13M)

**spring 2020
Haha whoops, not like they had any this year as well.

seething banjoke

Didn't read lmao, seethe harder sony tranny, Nintendo has already won and literally everybody knows it

Attached: sony tranny.jpg (235x353, 25K)

Give Pikmin 4 or I kill myself.

Attached: A463529B-132B-45C9-96ED-6003AFBA5E3F.png (679x539, 415K)

It sucks that they don't save up a lot of good announcements for E3 anymore, instead they trickle it out throughout the year which makes the announcements feel bland.

It's like the cheerleader effect, mediocrity in a group can still impress, but one by one they're uninteresting.

SE won, you're fucking delusional

Attached: Trans-3.jpg (768x479, 84K)

>nintendo bab just assumes everyone is seething because his attention span is that of a fruit fly
Gotcha.

I'm ready to see trailers to games I've already seen trailers for.
And a new "comfy" animal game that holds zero interest to me, which will end up being all anyone will talk about.

fans made these

All removed by based Nintendo, meanwhile you can't remove the 72% of the PS4's audience who are aids ridden trannie and cock gobbling faggots lmao

Attached: 72 percent.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

calling it, it's gonna be pokemon stuff for at least 30 mins, then 10 mins of nindies/smash DLC and finally if we're really lucky a BOTW/Odyssey 2 teaser

Hard to say. There probably won't be many surprises but we'll probably also get a decent amount of gameplay from titles that are gonna be out in the next six~ months, which usually ends up being better than something like Microsoft's conference where 90% of what was shown barely even exists.

please

Attached: ZZL.jpg (500x500, 71K)

even if they shit themselves, it will still be better than everyone else at e3. we've hit rock bottom.

>pokemon stuff for at least 30 mins
Unlikely, they had a separate Direct for Pokemon stuff for a reason. It'll definitely be mentioned and shown but I doubt it'll be focused on for too long.

>and finally if we're really lucky a BOTW/Odyssey 2 teaser
And there's no way this is going to happen either.

Squeenix had an utterly mediocre showing. Completely middle of the road 5/10, nothing exciting.

They also had a significant amount of gameplay for their most anticipated title, which is a lot more than Microsoft can say. If SE is a 5/10 then Microsoft is a 3/10.

SE just had two games they kept showing over and over.
Some anime game
and an FPS
How is that winning?

you're not wrong with that assumption. Cyberpunk may look good but nothing of substance has been shown there

Square showed some FF7R gameplay, ''SNES'' Dragon Quest 11, released The Last Remnant on Switch and showed 2 SaGa games. Overall, it wasn't that bad. SquareEnix, I mean. Everything else was.

We know that Astral Chain is coming out soon. I just want to see some SMT V info.

>we've hit rock bottom.
Wait until next year's E3.

if we even get one

No because I am not expecting anything and won't watch this kiddy nonsense.

Attached: thread of things i do not like.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

Why are Nintendo fans like this?

I just want to talk about how pissed off I am at the lack of real first party support for the Switch and they reflexively start defending Nintendo and accusing me of being a member of a rival tribe. You don't get this with any other fan group.

You faggots are so goddamn whiney and depressing. I'm not saying to baselessly suck corporate cock and be "thankful" or anything stupid like that, but some of you act like these devs fucking gutted your dog in front of you and took a shit on your carpet. If you're getting this upset over VIDEOGAMES, you need to re-evaluate a few things about yourself. Try caring a bit less about a form of entertainment and finding some other avenues of interest. As long as you have this crappy mentality, you'll keep setting yourself up for disappointment.

And go ahead, yell tranny or animeposter or have sex or whatever you want, but you know I'm fucking right. Not being able to come up with a counterpoint and shitflinging doesn't justify any of your outlooks.

Attached: 1557718432415.gif (100x100, 19K)

e3 doesn't begin until it's Nintendo's turn.

So, how long till this shindig goes down?

it's time to stop posting

>this projection
Literally all I said was that this E3 has been shit. Is it possible that nintendo's E3 will also be shit? Sure. But at least they'll show some fucking gameplay instead of CG trailers and trannies on stage.

The Smash reveal is going to be a disaster. Whoever the new character is, people are going to make 6,000 fucking threads about it and it's going to be a shit storm no matter what because Smash players are the MOST autistic.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (438x703, 483K)

Do you feel in charge?

I am ready but at least Squarechadnix got me switch games covered.

5 hours and 23 minutes

You're absolutely right, I've been struggling with this myself a lot, lately. I just don't get enjoyment out of games anymore (doesn't help that the industry keeps getting worse) and I don't have another hobby. NEET too so I'm absolutely fucked. Just know that not everyone in this dumpster fire isn't self-aware.

As usual yes

What if they put Shrek in Smash? Would that save E3?

That would be EPIC

I am ready to go
>"huh, neat."
>"Wait wut"
and
>*satisfied cackling*
at least once.

Other companies also showed gameplay though.

I guess I'm just not interested enough in garbage like Pokken, some capeshit game, DLC for Smash and whatever franchise they're rehashing this time.

BotW was fucking awesome, but it set the bar too high. Mario Odyssey was overrated gimmicky garbage by comparison.

This
I havent watched square yet and I just had a quick look at the trailers for ubisoft but from what I have seen nintendo is gonna have a pretty easy time winning e3

Self-aware doesn't mean shit, it's like ironic shitposting a shitpost is a shitpost is a shitpost
Selfawareness doesn't do anything if you don't do anything with your life
You need to do something
DO SOMETHING
RIGHT NOW

You are approaching this from the wrong end. I don't see people being upset over videogames, I see people getting upset that developers are going for the lowest common denominator. Instead of trying to innovate and come up with new ideas and products, they rehash and recycle and re-release.
Its not being upset, its being disappointed in a friend that they are wasting their creative potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0

Honestly this, I enjoy smash and all but the stream chats are always filled with "no smash zzzz" or "OMG [insert character from game I didn't play] OMG OMG OMG" it's beyond fucking awful, smash is a great game filled with an autistic fanbase to the brim

this. it's being rational at the state of the industry.

Honestly, I've been having a lot of fun building Labo kits with my gf, so I'd pretty happy if they announced more, especially if it's something dumb like this or shoving your face into another animal's arse

That's a valid point. I think maybe a lot of us are looking at it from the wrong perspective then, because a lot of the focus seems to be people getting upset not over the actual product but the people making it. Though I guess that comes first before the game is launched, but I just feel like people could express themselves better like you and instead of just shouting dumb buzzwords that invalidate anything worth saying. Good discussion on here is always appreciated.

Twitch chat is awful no matter what, i always keep it closed during E3 presentations cause all they do is spam ReisdentSleeper.