I'm personally OK with her redesign

I'm personally OK with her redesign.
The black undershirt is a bit too much and she could do with a cup size increase from C to D, but otherwise I'm okay with it. I was honestly expecting a ton worse.

Her stockings are fine. I personally believe stockings, especially a bit tighter ones, are super sexy, but that might just be me. I'm also very satisfied with her English voice actress.

Remember, Yea Forums, the game was also set to release to PC sometime after PS4, so if you want your super busty and no-stockings Tifa, trust me that it will be the first mod to hit the PC version.

Attached: 15585493024851.jpg (801x968, 76K)

>censorship is fine when I'm okay with it
Yet you'll be shitting your pants, crying and shaking when censorship affects you in a way that you aren't okay with, but it'll be too late then.

She looks fucking stupid

HER VOICE SUCKS

>humans are hypocrites
no fucking shit sherlock

if you think tifa the only thing that will be censored in this game I've got a bridge to sell you

Legs too skinny. Tits too small. Lose the black undershirt. There, design fixed.

Tell me more about this bridge before I buy it

That wasn't the point of my post at all you goober.

It would be censorship if you couldn’t play the old games anymore, brainlet. It’s a new game. You can’t censor something that has not existed yet and, yes, that includes remakes

Faggots were ready to bitch no matter what her design was. The threads bitching about it before it was even revealed were around for weeks.
It’s perfectly fine I wouldn’t have ever given it another glance if the autismos didn’t come out in full force

What if her boobs appear smaller because her bra compresses them? What if there's a scene where her boobs burst out? Would it make it all OK?

That's a sports bra not a black undershirt

>censorship is fine when I'm okay with it
This but unironically. Censorship was also okay in DK on the 64 when they replaced the shotguns with coconut guns.

Imagine pressing your face into her pits after a long, exerting mission

But she's not playing sports you fucking incel retard, that's an undershirt. Ya know, something that goes under A SHIRT.
fucking kill yourself.

she looks like Anri

Incelwincellewhoomstboomstzoomst

Cope

People call a more realistic and practical breast size censorship now? QRD?

but her boobs are above size d

Attached: 1430416123270.jpg (320x320, 19K)

dont bother - this place if full of horny 14 year olds and eternal virgins
bunch of pissbabies wouldnt be able to handle actual real world censorship

>realistic
>girls with big boobs don’t exist

The design is fine faggots.

You're a fucking retard.

The fucking kneesocks destroys the original contrast between Tifa's white legs and her black hair and black skirt from her original design.

With those black kneesocks, there's too much black on Tifa's new design that her hair and skit don't even stand out anymore.

>muh composition theory
Hang yourself retard.

Don't settle for shit. If you find fault with something don't feel obligated to focus on positive qualities, and don't drop your grievance because you found even a few good things.
>Excuse me, waiter there is clearly human shit on this spaghetti... but the noodles are al dente so compliments to the chef.

Attached: 1560238902312.jpg (532x440, 160K)

C to D in EU sizes. I have no idea what the equivalent is in US sizes. D is already pretty big in EU sizes.

You just HAD to make a food analogy at the end...

Attached: 3.jpg (227x240, 5K)

0.01 was deposited into your account

Just for you~ XOXOXO

it censors away the ideal.
nothing that you mognrell could ever understand.
noone wnats to see your california scum visage and proportion representation.

You'd cum in half a second if a girl looking like redesigned Tifa touched you

Attached: 214141241.jpg (480x480, 22K)