Unironically the best game of E3

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2559x1439, 406K)

Shoo shill

i have literally no hope this game will be good

Fuck sorry posted the wrong Star Wars image. This is unironically the best game of E3.

Attached: lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-tall.jpg (1536x864, 239K)

That's not an image of Gears 5

Attached: 1553975601626.jpg (3840x2160, 534K)

I hope it will be fun

Janky linear shit with lightbasebal bats instead of light sabers, i'll pass

Why are graphics going backwards? This and Avengers look like early PS4/Xbox One games.

>scuffed paint on Boba's design just like the real outfit
10/10

Attached: 1559774367260.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Shame about the ST being there

Same. Hopefully tomorrow once the main floor opens up we get some gameplay demo's of this so we can see if it has voice acting, or miming like the originals. I also want to know if it plays like Complete Saga, or if they are gonna introduce all the gimmicky shit that's in all the new Lego games like cover shooter sections. I fucking hope not. But even then, with the PT being so melee focused I think Eps 1-3 will be safe. But the OT levels are in danger of being fucked up.

Yeah same. But they said you can start anywhere and play any order you want. So just play the PT and the OT levels and stop there, and fill the hub and free play with only characters George made, and none of KK's self inserts.

Also I've heard rumors that there will be multiple hubs too, probably one for year trilogy. I fucking hope we get Clone Wars content too.

Attached: lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-r2d2-new-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

female protag. dropped. tired of women being forced into everything. maybe if they can ever write a good character like ripley, sarah conner, lara croft or even fucking kreia but all the new age women are just mary sues who are powerful just because they are women and didnt work for it. ripley was a bitch in alien then had development for aliens. sarah was a scared waitress in t1 who trained for years and years in order to be ready in t2. lara croft trained since she was a fuckin kid. this bitch is just gonna be like rey. stupid strong for no reason other than to push agendas

Cringe

Why was the movement so jittery? They did the Dark Souls thing of "always have a detail to look at on the armor from behind", which is the backpack robot, but it just kept going spastic while the character moved even a little.
And the fighting animations also looked so fucking bad. There's no smoothness to it. It looks like Ghost of Tsushima, when it should look like Sekiro.

Attached: 1553059928273.jpg (369x450, 42K)

I wouldn't mind females being forced into everything as long as they are hot. I don't get why they all have to be ugly as fuck or with dyke haircuts and no tits/ass. I mean if you want to force FeMC's so badly, why do it in the most obnoxious fucking way. Hell if the girls are hot enough I wouldn't be made if they made a realistic historical depiction of WW2 where literally every soldier was a woman as long as they were hot and naked.

Agreed, it looks fucking great. The only other good games shown this year are Doom Eternal, Avengers, and Cyberpunk.

You know why can’t they just make a Lego Star Wars game without the Legos, and just make a Star Wars game that takes you through all the different movies where you can unlock all the different characters throughout the movies and play as your favorite last in couch co-op with your best friends.

Attached: 29CB0BF1-94E6-4513-8C09-6631D297C831.gif (350x197, 1.25M)

I dunno but this should exist. I know there are the movies games for Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith, that's the best we have for a non Lego Star Wars movie experience at the moment.

I guess Attack of the Clones also got that GBA game, and the OT trilogy got the Super Star Wars SNES trilogy.

For now I appreciate Lego Star Wars for what it is, a game encompassing each movie of each trilogy.

It reminded me of GoW. It looks great and 'cinematic', but will probably be incredibly boring to play.
Usually, games that look boring to play are the best to actually play yourself. There's exceptions, but generally speaking.

That is very true. Also did anyone else feel that Jedi Fallen Order didn't get the Star Wars aesthetic right? I mean aside from iconic vehicles and characters like Stormtroopers, everything else like the environments, the spiders, the art design, it just looks so generic. It looked like one of those "sony AAA cinematic forest" video games and yet it was meant to be on Kashyyyk.