They weren't shrunk

Shut up with this bullshit already, you blind motherfuckers. You're embarrassing yourselves. Tifa's tits are still big.

Attached: 1560226199604.jpg (833x858, 281K)

bump for tits

Compare her to the FMV cut scenes and tell me they didn't shrink them.

>the shitty fmv scenes that didn't fit the game at all
Hey alright.

those FMV cut scenes made her look like a stick figure with bloons attached to it

I mean they were never going to be as big as the old ff7. They look fine to me, I just wish she matched her AC uniform and Asian face more. Still solid.

>OG scaled down
>Remake at a favorable angle
Even when using the shitty fmv scenes you have to use tricks to make them seem similar.

Attached: tifa.png (641x526, 187K)

>this kills the narrative
What now?

How are they going to stretch Midgar into two full discs? Are they gonna rewrite the story to mostly take place in Midgar?

Well, it's not like we have a rip of the remake's model to compare her, T-posed, side-by-side with the original model. Her tits are gonna look different from different angles and under different lighting.

>Compare her to the FMV cut scenes
yeah, just compared them to the largest they ever looked, even between multiple models in the same game, totally fair comparison

OP could've at least scaled them to be the same size rather than scaling down the original to make it look more similar.

>dude just compare them to the shitty outsourced fmvs where they were always three times larger than they have been in any other depiction including in the game itself
The STATE of (You)

Absolutely
Definitely
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1539445714708.gif (222x300, 135K)

They were shrunk massively, are you blind?

>"the tits weren't shrunk if I zoom in on this image to the point where the tits cover most of it and everything else is cropped of. Heh, that will show those Yea Forums bigots how wrong they are"

Attached: 1536437961164.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

You realize the original game's art style (in-game) was semi-chibi, don't you?

>I decide with what you're allowed to compare the new boobs with

op btfo

How about we compare with the original art drawn by Nomura, the person that fucking created her?

Attached: Tifa.jpg (895x905, 191K)

nomura redrew her differently over the years, and his proportions changed with his style

Attached: download (20).jpg (2152x4512, 701K)

From what I've been gathering, lurking these boards, it's that people are splitting hairs and over-analyzing shit that's never consistent, either in an effort to prove Tifa's breasts are now smaller, are now bigger, or are the same size.

You guys really need to stop. The bottom line is that Tifa still has big breasts. Maybe some of you don't think they're "big enough", but they're still big breasts.

And Yea Forums is seriously the only place I've seen that's been in this much of a negative uproar over Tifa's reveal.

lol no
old tifa has to become comically giant to fit that "scale"
that's why the image maker cut off the head, hoping no one would notice

Attached: 1558409117340.png (833x858, 829K)

>people unironically compare modern model to Popeye abomination which had like 16 polygons for tits
And if you are gonna scream "muh cg", cg models are comparable to in game overworld models for seamless (at the time) transitions from the gameplay to FMV. Tifa is perfectly in line with her battle model, maybe even bigger if we consider the fact that she now wears a sports bra. Sadly, we are not at the technology level to simulate actual muscles and fat to see if that's the case.

It's comically big because it's a chibi with a large head, if you scale the head down to a more realistic size it'll be fine again.

Notice how shoulders and hips line up fine.

the length and width of her torso doesn't, because the head isn't the only proportional change with a chibi style idiot

>the length
yes it does
>width of her torso
exactly.

> Yea Forums is seriously the only place I've seen that's been in this much of a negative uproar over Tifa's reveal.
are you talking about Resetera?

What's the point of the thigh socks?

Not a fan.

You're comparing two different shots.
In one she's standing straight and the shot is taken almost at a perfect sideways angle.
In the other one she's not straight, she's at a significant angle and tilted too.
No shit the one where you can see more of her breasts will have them look bigger.

She would be at a Pyra/Homura level of big.
And yeah some people found her comically giant but most people that matter liked it.

By "comically giant", I think that person was talking about Tifa's height, not specifically her boobs.

they just don't look good when they aren't paired with a nice maid/schoolgirl skirt.

>black tank top thickness

Doesn't count.

not even the original game had Tifas boobs consistent. This one will.
Besides.. Yuffie is the better girl

>there are faggots on Yea Forums who unironically think Tifa isn't busty, stacked, or still boob as fuck in FF7:R

Attached: What.png (1263x1387, 702K)

her tit size is basically the fucking same in his art

It's the "gamer war" basically anything that subverts the norm of having characters that can be sexually objectified or having a protagonist that isn't white male is an attack somehow.
They feel that companies are being socially manipulated into these things rather than coming to rational conclusions on their own.
Surprise! Companies don't want to cater to racist, sexist, manchildren.

you're literally doing the same thing incel

Its too late. We're going to have daily threads whining about this CENSORSHIP REEEEEEEEEE until the game comes out, and after too. This board is worse than dogshit.

>there are people that thought we won't be getting Advent children design
You only got yourself to blame.

I thought it was one disc.

>Tifa's tits are still big
They are just not big enough.

>Tifa's tits are still big.
And that's a good thing.

then why are we comparing the tits of 2 character with different style in the first place?