XIV

>WoL's wife Alisaie is going to tower over him soon
I M A G I N E

Attached: 1542461130763.png (823x631, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32IGGjkZrIk
twitter.com/WeakAuras/status/1051812677578838016
youtube.com/watch?v=HcKoAgLd6NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrmuBW3Tok&t=90s
youtube.com/watch?v=CxHSSRjFH14&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long alphy...

Alisaie is my daughter, not my wife.

>Alisaile and Alphinaud turning into ugly giraffe
Not like this WoDbros.

>playing a manlet race

But I'm going to be a Viera.

A daughterwife makef the best wives.

Attached: 1536981050278.jpg (1000x1326, 741K)

WE FALL

Alisaie is going to die, and it's going to be our fault

he grew in just 2 years

Attached: alphinaud.jpg (1177x671, 173K)

>5.0: crystalmom is a primal
>6.0: wol is a primal
it's gonna happen, all the dumb theories will be true

>He returns to the source, all grown
>Krile lusts for his D

IT WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT ALL ALONG

Attached: tempered.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Fuck her, that dick is mine

so now we can all agree, that solus is /ourguy/ right

Attached: ffxiv_01082019_060129_674.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I'm going to fuck your daughter.

Attached: 1554219041444.jpg (575x623, 92K)

Attached: 1541179031093.png (649x575, 389K)

Yeah, just like how Elidibus was /ourguy/ until he stabbed us in the back.
Ascians, not even once.

So long as you care for her and she cares for you, user, that's all that matters.

elidibus was always a faggot though

youtube.com/watch?v=32IGGjkZrIk

He looks exactly the same height

He's been doing some questionable shit like sowing chaos wherever he goes and creating and empire to do exactly that for him. He's batshit insane too for no reason whatsoever.

Think about it rationally.

>E11S
Crystal hydaelyn
>E12S door boss
Combat Hydaelyn
>E12S final
Eldritch Hydaelyn
Hard enrages by RAMZA obliterating party members one by one

Attached: 1560116381401.jpg (736x990, 202K)

>player is primal
>yoshi is primal

Yoshi P outright said the door bosses where just an Omega thing. The raid tiers from now on won't have them. And that's a good thing.

Attached: kuze.jpg (276x322, 21K)

>any time anyone posts a Hrothgar

Attached: 85c.png (1026x1026, 142K)

post more cute alisae art please

Attached: highest number of active subscribers in history.jpg (641x262, 77K)

>Hard enrages by RAMZA obliterating party members one by one
You mean like ultima does?

yoshiP(primal)

My boy is really growing up, truly the best character development of the entire game

Attached: 1526963482823.jpg (2000x1500, 329K)

How is this a good thing? It'll keep bad players out of a thing they have no business to be in.

I don't mind some trash or even a DPS checker, but an entire 5-8 minute boss fight just to even SEE the real boss was kind of a load of shit. Especially since there was no reward for beating those door bosses.

NOOOOOOOOO
THE GAME IS DYING

What's wrong with Elidibus? Don't tell me you're butthurt about him coming to kill the Warrior of Light. That was precisely what was necessary which is why we got a vision about how we have to stop being the Warrior of Light.

Yoshi should be thanking Blizzard for shitting out refugees instead

>door boss
user...

So like 280k active subs? It's not something to be proud of when WoW is floating around 8 million (not including Classic).

More like people have to take turns mashing QTEs to stall for time

Attached: 1558646614555.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

So this is how BRD dies, with thunderous applause

Oh because I want more fights like M&F that was a great fight and I hope there is more of those. Exdeath is literally the only good door boss. Sides casuals and shitters won't make it to the end tier anyways it's not like the doors were preventing anyone from getting in.

Attached: 1490820196541.jpg (189x264, 8K)

WoW's slow motion death is really a godsend for the genre in general- lots of games are getting record numbers now.

WoW dying might just save this dying genre of game.

what is door boss

well alright.

Attached: 1554681543651.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

This is better than the shit login screen they came up with

Attached: 1543216469439.png (2560x1440, 2.99M)

>WoW is floating around 8 million
Bro they're down to 1.7 million active.

>(not including Classic)
Classic isn't a separate subscription.

Attached: 1554263588191.png (678x1000, 1.05M)

It really isn’t

I have to hand it to Yoshi, he had a month-on-month plan to keep the game going all the way up until expansion release.
>January: 4.5, Blue Mage
>February: Hydatos, Paris Fanfest, base game given away for free
>March: Tokyo Fanfest, 4.56
>April: FFXV Event, Free Login campaign, World Visit system, Free server transfers
>May: Benchmark, battle system liveletter, job action trailer, media tour, Heavensward is free
>June: Make It Rain event, Moogle tomestones event, E3 Trailer, Live Letter, Early Access begins

nah

no

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIDEY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1540708606667.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

My friend says Zenos is a trash character and he hates that he's alive. Help me embrace his friend

>thinking personal skill matters when every savage fight is just a fucking choreographed dance
Literally press buttons in the right order. Stand where you're supposed to. If you keep hitting enrage at

WoW is barely breaking over a million.

>WoW
>8 million active subs

Attached: 1559951733272.jpg (400x505, 124K)

>8 million
lmfao
twitter.com/WeakAuras/status/1051812677578838016
and that's before the continued lukewarm reception of bfa

i actually liked the super muffled version they had because of audio difficulties when they first showed it, the actual one is way too loud

>Teasing the Male Viera skeleton in the MSQ. SE is always leaving clues for up coming content.

Attached: ffxiv_05242018_044950.jpg (1920x1080, 838K)

He's basically you tbqh, he's always with you, he pretty much speaks for you when you're limited to only nods.

A boss before the actual boss, a faust that fights back. To get to Neo-exdeath you have to do Exdeath and so on for every final fight in the omega tier. It was cute at first but then it just became a test of patience every time you wanted to clear/prog the fight.

>8 million
LMAO

>the game that killed the genre can actually save the genre with its death
really makes you think

Attached: 1552568615296.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

cute~!!

Blizz made a smart play to stop reporting future numbers mid-freefall
they still have some people like this guy believing they're at 8mil+

Probably more like 700-800k

I wish they'd just make it like Brute Justice by combining door fight/final phase
The only savage boss yet to be topped, but Cruise Chaser and Alex Prime came close
Halicanarssus and Exdeath/Neo were pretty good too

It's just perspective dumb-dumbs. Alphinaud and Alisaie are in the benchmark with the same outfits and they are normal height.

Door fights were a waste of time and energy, that a simple dps check during the actual boss could have done.

>progging FO
>gotta renter because of the timer bullshit still existing for preforms
>"oh boy I can't wait to redo the 12-15 minute door fight that offers zero reward, and has mechanics completely unrelated to the actual boss!"

I understand they wanted to give a reward to raiders, something that went beyond gear, however why couldn't they just make the "ture final boss" its own separate fight?

Why won't they ever give us actual numbers?

This, if you need to write yourself a sticky note and paste it to your monitor, it's never trust an Ascian. Even when they do want to work with you, they still screw you over in the end anyway just because, it's like the frog and the scorpion.

Hydaelyn's trustworthiness is also somewhat suspect, but not to the degree of the Ascians, which in addition to not being trustworthy, are also just ginormous dicks.

>Mfw Hydaelyn and Zodiark are THE original primals
Are we going to abandon the Mother and embrace dark and light to destroy both? Or are we going to embrace the cycle?

Attached: 1549595912143.png (467x496, 97K)

Zenos is shit. He's extremely generic as a villain and not a particularly impressive character either. He, Gosetsu, and Yotsuyu all should have stayed dead when they died the first time.

There wont be door bosses in SHB, though we dont know if that means the final fight in a tier will be different, or there will be 5 tiers

>I am forgotten..

Attached: 1556591353879.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

>the only savage boss yet to be topped
You mean T9s Right?

Because it makes it too easy to shitpost if those numbers go up or down.

This would be cool until a character finished the story to then became the screen.

WoL is literally a primal, aren't they?

I hope she dies.

she'll show up in the garlemald-for-real-this-time expansion and get into a fight with gaius or something

Attached: D8v573mUIAAQvDp.png (582x440, 471K)

Wait, they're actually growing from expansion to expansion?

>5 tiers
Please Yoshi...

PLEASE.

I want a Savage level of the final boss from the story mode, and I want another boss after that, but what I don't want is that final boss from stage 4 being turned into a fucking gatekeeper to the real fight, and getting no reward for winning.

Ok but whats wrong with door boss?
Does it make the overall encounter harder or easier?

Two different fights for a total encounter time of like 18 minutes, with a break in between
or
One extended 12 minute encounter with no break?

Personally all I care for is the cool transition phases and if they can do that midfight in a non tedious time wasting way I'm all for it

Attached: 1560099798968.jpg (481x481, 32K)

>WoL is tempered!

How to spot a complete fucking retard

>just now realizing that the expansion is probably going to break all my mods and I'll have to reinstall all of them

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

GIVE ME FAIRY GLAMOURS YOSHI YOU HACK

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>ugly as fuck highlander character model
literally no one ever gave a fuck you low poly looking bitch

it's just a weird camera angle, time doesn't actually pass between expansions

Selene is your Eos glamor now.

I want to be bahamut's mindslave cocksleeve!!!

Boohoo tranny

Would be cool if they did something to the Crystal Tower to intensify the release of Shadowbringers. Imagine like what they did with Dalamud coming down from the heavens.

Attached: 1541778088186.jpg (1300x801, 74K)

They're just tedious and also it's sort of gimping what could've been it's own fight for the sake of COOL REVEAL, which is cool the first time you make it, but loses the charm on repeat encounters. It really should E1-E4, and then E1S-E5S

Go to bed Nael

I'm going to let all the worlds be consumed by light.

Ysale...

>There is a circle of clear sky above the Crystal Tower during The Gloom

same desu

If nothing changes then you just open textools and reapply.
Im going to play without mods first. Except for the new textures and more muscles.
I just can't go back to the normal textures now.

:(

Attached: ffxiv48.png (1249x704, 571K)

Alphinaud and Alisae were stupidly short for Elezen (given their age I suppose). I'm pretty sure they were even shorter than Au Ra women

Remember when every new stage of Alexander meant he rose a bit further out of the lake?

Attached: 1534769659418.jpg (720x701, 56K)

Sup bros, I'll be your tank for tonight.

Attached: nigberd.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

There would be no hesitation.

Now that stormblood is closing out before i even managed to get to endgame because i burned out, what are the best armorsets to farm in the raids for glamors?

I always thought we should get a crystal tower quest that's just a reskin of the normal raid after you completed SB's last quests. Kind of like how Titan has different lines when you're saving Ga Bu's parents.

Attached: 1496595942723.jpg (1024x1024, 489K)

How would you ever be able to look your bro Alphinaud in the eyes again knowing that you fucked a cute girl that looks identical to him?

>can't decide blm or smn

>not being the ultimate eikon slayer
you forget your purpose or something here?

Did we get isekai'd into the future or did we just travel to somewhere where the light nuked everyone?

They're not as short as the midget elves in gridania, like the one that manages the valentine event

shadowmhiggers

lock it behind a quest line like green fire for warlocks in wow

>smn
reddit/discord tranny class
>blm
anti-discord class

Nothing wrong with it. I'd love to fuck my best friend if they were a girl.

>Selene is only cosmetic to Eos now
>despite that, Summon Eos and Summon Selene are separate commands instead of just "Summon Fairy" with your selected glamour

BREHS

Attached: 4fZcYBj7IqP4noBKTHpB3mA92o.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Remember when every patch updated the hub town?

the second one, we're going to the warriors of darkness' homeworld
also quit skipping cutscenes nerd

Door fights are a waste of time. 8-12 minutes of mechanics that you will not see in the latter half of the fight, for zero reward. Having to re-clear them each time you enter was a chore. They're glorified DPS checks.

Make them shorter, say 6-9 minutes, or make them their own separate fight.

>1S drops accessories and belts
>2S drops boots, gloves, and helmets
>3S drops pants
>4S drops tops
>5S drops weapon

the latter, though the nuking isn't complete and is what you are trying to stop

>implying my trusts won't be Porchfront, Ilbred and Arya

Attached: 1531701068703.png (686x689, 300K)

Alisaie belongs to me.

Attached: 1552076425711.png (1920x947, 1.73M)

YOU JUST KNOW

They didn't want to give SCH's false hope for actual fairy glamor.

YOU JUST KNOW

The sky slowly fades into stars and darkness, eventually displaying the night amongst daylight.

>trusts not being Warberd, Ilbrd and Schbrd

dats a big hrothgar chad

>saving Ga Bu's parents

Attached: 1548126292535.jpg (2832x3012, 736K)

People keep saying "Oh, the WoL is just gonna be doing heroic things with a smoky purple aura now!" but man they sure do seem to be trying to make it look like the WoL is going to have a genuine breakdown or change of some kind at some point in this plotline.

smn might be cool in shb though, its changing a lot

I did, it's just that they mentioned future in the trailer and that there hasn't been a dark night in 100 years so i took it as that. The trailer really gives off that impression.

Is she the sin eater equivalent of a succubus? Since there seem to be parallels like vodoriga and long face bird girl

Attached: file.png (300x406, 357K)

Hold on, why would they spoil the primal thing?

I love stuff like that, makes it feel like the world is reacting to your own actions, giving what you do a greater sense of purpose.

What is beyond the scope of light?
What is beyond the reach of dark?
What path is there beyond balance and domination?

>People keep saying "Oh, the WoL is just gonna be doing heroic things with a smoky purple aura now!"
who the fuck has said that?

AND THEN SHE LEAVES YOU TO DIE
AND THEN SHE LEAVES YOU TO DIE

Attached: fordola.jpg (723x1024, 233K)

Because it only gets crazier from there

Do you see people even more hyped for the expansion story now? That's why.
Plus we really don't know how reliable that information is.

Bait and switch.
They did this with HW and SB launch trailers too.
And people fell for it, everytime.

LEVIATHAN
LEVIATHAN

It would be a nice as a recap and to get new players invested into another sub-plot within the game.

BUILT FOR NTR

I like how WoW is having the 'obesity acceptance' expansion with the Kul Tirans while FFXIV made every immoral and evil person in Shadowbringers obese

Attached: DffzBrMXcAAQ63h.jpg (500x398, 43K)

What about RDM

Probably because it happens early on in the story.

Why was she allowed to get away with everything?

SWEET DREAMS BABY, SLEEP TIGHT

Attached: 1527576352854.jpg (957x621, 71K)

Door fights are just phase 1 but you get a break after and don't have to repeat it. If you look at it rationally as a whole the addition of door segments means the tier finale is overall longer and more mechanics, but is less of a marathon since you get a break.

Having a 5S drop stuff makes the loot tables jank, it should be purely optional secret boss akin to Ultimate

future as in "this will happen to us if you don't stop winning so much", it's not actually the future
if i remember right they talked about "following the legend of the warrior of darkness" or something like that during one of the fanfests, so we're not the first dark knight to come there

Mating press Fordola!

>"I went to Eureka and all I got was this shirt" class

I'll look him in the eye and tell him he's next, of course.

How much of Alisaie's dialogue changes from doing Binding Coil? Is it worth concerning myself with before her HW appearance?

shit fight and server

because of the worst mhigger of them all

Attached: 25262372.jpg (507x541, 24K)

I didn't really like the launch trailer. It might have a lot to do with the fact that a lot of the First is completely unknown to us and I don't know what the fuck is going on besides Heavensward or Stormblood. We had been pining to go to Ishgard before 3.0. We had been pining to go to Ala Mihgo before 4.0. There was plenty of lore of both established before we went. Besides being the world flooded with Light where the WoD came from, what else do we even know about it? Jack squat is what. And we're just going to come right back to our world when it's done.

It was a common argument against people who think/thought the WoL was gonna go full edgelord in the expansion. While I don't think we'll go full orphanage burner, this expansion seems to be raising some rather fundamental questions about everything we've been doing, and I can't imagine the WoL will be too terribly pleased to learn all of their suffering and sacrifices have been in the name of a potentially malevolent elder Primal.

HROTH'd

B-but I like RDM....

He'd legit prob be happy you're going to become his sibling in law.

Attached: 74820018_p7.png (946x1621, 757K)

You can watch the different dialogue from the book at the inn

>what is it like when you pull back the curtain
>and realize every wrong is a right
holy shit based koji and soken for foreshadowing this from years back

RETREAT WHERE LESSER MEN LEAD
FREE FROM WHAT YOU DO NOT SEE
HEED THE DARK WITHIN YOU BEING
TURN AWAY
DISOBEY

Does the First have its own Hydaelyn and Zodiark, or do they rule over all the worlds?

I didn't mind Lyse.
I like ditzy dumb blonde chicks, sue me.

Attached: 1500148470062.png (530x750, 379K)

You can have her. My wife is back at my starting city.

Attached: Momodi.jpg (242x417, 52K)

how will he look at you knowing he snuck into your room at night and pretended to be his sister

>we're going to go on a date with zodiark and marry them
>A DATE WITH CHAOS AND YOU'RE DRESSED TO THE NINES
Literally cute.

They have their own primals, but Hydaelyn and Zodiark are eternal for all shards

FUCK LYSE
FUCK MHIGGERS
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK DOMA

But that scene is back in the 14th, and all the scions are there.

I don't get it.

Could be true
Could be a lie
Could be that it has been a thing from the very beginning but you never gave it any thought and just mindlessly listened to the crystal whore like a drone

youtube.com/watch?v=HcKoAgLd6NQ

UGLY BASTARD UGLY BASTARD UGLY BASTARD

So if the playerbase keeps increasing does that mean we're finally gonna get proper instanced housing?

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT

THE TRAITORS FREEZE FOR ALL ETERNITY

Attached: 1442705871923.jpg (284x285, 20K)

did anyone notice the viera girl getting beat up? looks like a new story npc

me too bro, but expect people to treat you like a shit "rez mage XD" player

>landlubber can't handle his sea fights

Attached: NTR danger levels.png (1445x1440, 723K)

So what's the prog meta lookin like right now?

Why can't BLU do DF content? It doesn't seem difficult to balance as they only really need glower+off-guard have them doing roughly similar DPS as the standard jobs. Just lock them out of white wind and self destruct/final sting for DF.

>run out of mp
>people bitch at me for not raising
>WHM busy throwing rocks

whoa haven't seen this pepe before, mind if I save it?

She's a primal. He's a primal. You're a primal. I'M a primal. Are there any other primals I should know about?

Shadowbringers is the most genius reuse of assets
>every zone is more or less modeled after existing zones
>every enemy is a "light" version of those you've been fighting
>even the bosses from Lost City of Amdapor Hard get lots of screentime
And yet it still looks fresh

The problem then is purely the length of the fight. O12S was nearly 20 minutes long. When fights get to that length, the problem then becomes players fighting fatigue (especially during prog) and making mistakes they would otherwise not have made if they were firing on all cylinders. I will always be of the mindset that challenge should not come from external interference (ie. fatigue, poor UI, counter-intuitive job mechanics), but from purely the fight itself.

Ultimate, I do feel should retain its lengthiness, as it is supposed to players to and beyond their limits.

your wife is a slut

Stormblood was shit because it was too much Doma wank and not enough mhiggers

Small indie company and can't afford to dedicate time balancing BLU for DF.

SB trailer>SHB trailer>>>>>HW trailer

No, Doma is based as fuck

I am gonna fantasia to cat girl bros. Everything looks so ugly on male characters. I am using the same fucking glamour since heavensward.

What's a primal exactly?

Attached: 1504333138800.jpg (1500x2000, 1.4M)

you just miss me bro

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

they'll become adults in the next expansion to shill on the elezen remodel

>shadowbringers is the cataclysm of xiv

No, T9S was fun but it felt like Nael but with more meteors; nothing was really super new or interesting imo

This. Not like sub-50 dungeons even matter at this point. Just disable the tank stance so they don't start shitting stuff up for sprout tanks and shit like petrification and tail screw.

Thought manifest from the aether.

so sin eaters are just Tempered but more extreme

Launch trailer felt pretty weak compared to SB one

the real primals were the friends we made along the way.

Res evertuntur repente
Ad unum omnes sunt mortui dei
Machinae regnabunt in caelo
Ratio regnabit in terra
---
A revolution is upon us
All the gods are dead
Machines will rule the heavens
Reason will rule the land

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>getting voided turns you into an abomination
>getting lighted turns you into a sex angel

Bunnies are for women only.

Wow this looks adorable, was it drawn by someone's kid at a fanfest or something?
Kinda looks like crayon or water colors. It looks good for a fan drawing

no, they're just light voidsent
innocence seems to be more along the lines of Cloud of Darkness than a primal

let me marry Naago

Attached: __conrad_kemp_hyur_m_naago_and_miqo_te_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_accio__ed16923f9b52f27e2ba (884x1489, 155K)

With an MMO it's hard to say since the sheer amount of skeleton/model reuse

hehehehe

Elezen women, specifically.

both sides have succubi, dummy
both sides also get their fair share of abominations, too

>getting voided turns you into an abomination
There's literally cute voidsent girls in one of the 24 raids.

You delet this. My wife is pure and waiting for me to come back.

>implying Alphinaud does not also want you to fuck him

Attached: 1508269636222.jpg (660x735, 68K)

It was a professionally made piece by a real artist

Wouldn't WoL notice the dick, even if it's a pencil trapdick?

>"Good and evil, the war eternal!"
> Since balanced between light and darkness must be maintained, we are stuck in an eternal war against darkness.

>In an attempt to fund the resistance lewd calendars are made
>See the sleek muscles of Lyse
>Find out how much M'Naago can take off before she can't take anymore
>All this art and more for 1999 Gil
I'd buy it.

YIKES
well, it captured the theme I guess?

>hydaelyn is a primal
I want every one of you cocksuckers to apologize for the years of "hydaelyn is a good guy bro!" posting I've had to sit through

not if alisae is a butt slut,besides, holes a hole

>art must be realistic or else its bad
Literally go look at old paintings, they're the same shit as this.

>doesn't recognize based Amano's art

user...

>primals are bad
dumb anti-crystalmom poster

When will Alphinaud offer his boypussy to the WoL?

Dude probably doesn't know what sex even is.

Attached: 1532257648080.png (794x82, 15K)

>wanting her own father's sloppy seconds
Her father is the Nuhn of her tribe, user. You do the math.

Attached: 1548993122733.png (601x660, 737K)

Primals literally drain aether from the world and cause it to die by existing.

They cannot be suffered to live, no matter how benevolent they are.

Everything we did...everything we gave...what was it all for?

Attached: monk.jpg (1024x512, 97K)

Harems are an opt in system for the suncats
Either way I don't mind used goods

Hydaelyn is the lifestream so what now?

Well the art style is definitely unique. Most artists evolve past drawing like they're in a 4th grade art class but I applaud his uniqueness

REUNITE THE SHARDS

BIND US AS ONE

MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN

Either baiting or actually retarded. Abstraction is a thing in art. If you want photorealism, you grab a camera.

>Insulting Amano

Attached: 1543940165209.jpg (442x429, 60K)

Have you ever thought that if they're bad players they would never clear the fight in the first place?

>can't read
>doesn't know what sex is

WoL is too pure and doesn't deserve everything that's happened to her.

Attached: photo.png (368x368, 140K)

Anyone recognize the symbol? I remember someone identifying ascian masks in the past.

Attached: file.png (783x818, 1.36M)

Elidibus has always made clear that his goal was to summon Zodiark like all the other Ascians. He was just being more pragmatic about it.

There's sexy and there's gross on both sides. Though in the case of most voidsent (at least in our world), they're bound to host bodies. We don't know what Scathach really looks like for example because she was bound to the body of a young girl to dampen her strength.

Attached: file.png (1260x930, 923K)

Reminder that Warrior WoLs get cucked by Curious Gorge

he’s a zoomer, user, there’s no hope for him

Attached: E1E73800-B753-42D8-86F8-D990E29E7481.jpg (687x1024, 182K)

It's the same symbol Lahabreah had when he possessed Thancred, isn't it?

Attached: 12-zalera.jpg (489x373, 135K)

Prepare yourself for two more years of dumbass memes because that's a six-pointed star.

>Endless hordes of shitters whine that they can't beat a challenging solo fight.
Yes, do it. I will be laughing and consuming the tears from the sidelines.

I want to FUCK Scathatch.

Wait, do all the shards have the same people?

Are there 13 alphinauds?

>Zalera the Death Seraph
>Scion of Light
>Emet-Selch, Angel of Truth
>Element: Death
Oh shit

Different, though I can't recall which one this is

Attached: file.png (498x493, 439K)

Wait shit what
Do the rest of the Ascians have symbols line up with other Espers?

was that Translator-chan at the FF7 demo?

Attached: 1537348683523.jpg (1129x679, 65K)

Oh shit thats cool

Stop skipping cutscenes.

yes

Yes

>Heretic scion who wrapped the world in dark energies, seeking to take the souls of all living things unto himself. Created in opposition to Emet-Selch, Angel of Truth, and scion of light. Originally tasked with the judging of men upon their deaths, his soul was tainted by the curses of those who raged against the heavens, and seizing one of the gods' servants, a shamaness, as a hostage, he rebelled against his creators. Even now, in defeat, he clutches the shamaness to him in his right arm, and with the aid of her death-wail does he summon the soul of darkness to do his bidding.
Hmmmmm

>Hydaelyn's trustworthiness is suspect, but not the the degree of the Ascians...
You sound TEMPERED user.

Her name is Ami you uncultured swine.

The Sundering was like 12000 years ago and the shards have been developing independently ever since.

In any event, the Thirteenth went full Void, and 6 more shards were eaten by Hydaelyn because she got Hongry, so at most there'd be 7 versions of Alphy.

13 prime elezen twinks

Attached: 1497401295977.png (400x400, 267K)

>Taking ascians at face value
>Ever

Crystal mom and moon dad might have been created in the same manner as primals but my guess is that
-due to their power level/being there before the rest they don't pose the existential threat that other primals do
and/or
-killing one so involved with the lifestream would fuck up a lot more things than it would fix

Solus or whatever his real name is clearly wants us to turn against Hydaelyn, so as always, the correct course of action is usually to do the opposite of what the Ascian is trying to get you to do.

Attached: shig.png (800x584, 588K)

yeah

Attached: ffxii.png (1019x668, 176K)

>8m

decent bait post tho

Attached: wowsubs.png (627x449, 55K)

Stop posting, Hydaelyn

How long would it take to get my gatherers and crafters up to 70 if I've never touched them?

requesting ilberd ascian

What gets the noggin joggin is the fact that he was talking to Varis there, not (You). Why would he lie to the guy he already has completely under his thumb with nothing but the weight of the truth?

that's not a hrothgay

Attached: jgdynhcw49031.png (479x444, 402K)

Wonder how they're going to turn this into a fight (primal style). We whack the crystal until she dies!

Attached: Hydaelyn.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

Yes. The Ascians are named after the Scions of Light in FFXII which are counterparts to the Espers, the Scions of Darkness.
Lahabrea Mateus
Igeyorhm Shemhazai
Nabriales Cuchulainn
Emet-Selch Zalera

The only one that doesn't match up is Elidibus.

mateus

Well shit. I should get back to playing XII sometime

Dodge AoE
Kill adds
Dodge more AoE
hit it until it dies
Just like every other uninspired FFXIV boss fight. They could use some tips from the WoW dev team on how to make a proper interesting boss fight.

So by conjecture we can assume Solus' Ascian name is Emet-Selch

Attached: file.png (874x397, 41K)

That's very clearly not Varis he's speaking with.

Because Elidibus is Alphinaud.

>Lahabrea Mateus

Is that why he's such a shitter, being from Mateus?

God damn it. I was gonna level my dps through msq, but the guy mentioning dark knight...

>trusting a bugged API that was meant for the public test servers

Yeah just like how FFXIV has 16 million players. Good try Square shill.

didn't Gaius mention Emet-Selch when he brought back Alphinaud?

>17 more days
I'm not gonna make it bros

Attached: 1524343347629.jpg (960x960, 37K)

I actually cannot believe they dropped this megatonic spoiler in a fucking trailer.

It did get people talking though. But still.

He matches up if you look at FFT.
He is a wizard you find inside of a dungeon who turns into a Lucavi demon and in one of his attacks he summons Zodiark.

BLU is designed around having lots of status effects and utility, which means for example their AoE is fucking absurd because you can chain stun/paralysis/deep freeze/petrification, etc. Take those effects away and it has basically 3 moves with no mechanics.

>thancred wont be in the 71 dungeon
>y'shtola wont be in the 73 dungeon
>alisae wont be in any dungeon past 73

Attached: 5d4d2bee90.png (1147x801, 1.06M)

they're both dependent on leves (gatherer less so, but you still use them), so you're time limited unless you're a madman and grind out thousands of items

>They could use some tips from the WoW dev team on how to make a proper interesting boss fight.
Such as?

>They could use some tips from the WoW dev team on how to make a proper interesting boss fight.

Attached: 1508147205055.jpg (377x264, 23K)

We’re gonna become the Warrior of Twilight and hopefully get a KH collab.

Hang in there, only 408 hours

Don't worry bro, I'll never leave you.

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

>t. Crystal Mom

My wife Alisaie will not tower over me because I'm gonna be a max height Viera!

Attached: 😭😭😯😂😂💯☢🛢🔥🔥🔥.png (556x585, 620K)

desu I'd willingly jump into hydaelyn's crystal sea if I could become a qt angel

>2 weeks
>3 days
Even waiting for DMC5 felt like less time.

So wait are we jumping 100 years into the future of the first? So then Albert and the gang we fought must of been from the past.

Ascians are named after Scions of Light, who were unseen (but mentioned) counterparts to the Scions of Darkness (the espers in FF12), exceptions being that Ultima and Zodiark do not have counterparts, and Elidibus is instead named after the guy with the Ophiuchus Auracite.

Their floating face symbol things are made of a segment of the matching Esper's rune, upside down. Nabriales was counterpart to Cuchulainn for example, and his symbol is the bottom part of said esper's rune flipped.

Attached: file.png (864x398, 370K)

>and 6 more shards were eaten by Hydaelyn
What

elezen are taller than viera tho
you're going to be the little spoon

She'll be in my trusts

Ok so are the Sin Eaters and Voidsent aware of their past selves? Is there some kind of hierarchy and government for both the Sin Eaters and Voidsent?

So Ascians are the good guys?

>jobless poorfag currently
>xiv runs at 10 fps on decade old pc with min settings
>try steam friend's nier automata
>game is in absolute slow mode
ok i'm just going to watch playthroughs for the story then
fuck i hate being poor

Yo morons, how does it feel to be betrayed?

Attached: fuckingslaves.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>hierarchy of Voidsent
Stronger = higher.
>hierarchy of Sin Eaters
Probably the same.

Whoops didn't finish my sentence. Elidibus is named after the guy with the Ophiuchus Auracite in FFT. He was the main source of the Zodiark summon spell in that game, which works considering Ophiuchus (or Serpentarius) is a 13th zodiac sign not part of the traditional 12.

Attached: PFF_Elidibus.png (142x156, 4K)

Stop skipping cutscenes bruh. Every time there's a Calamity, Hydaelyn runs low on aether and has to eat one of her emergency food shards she's prepared. That's literally the point of the Ascians causing calamities- they force Hydaelyn to destroy the shards, and the shards are what is keeping Zodiarc contained. So by causing calamities, Zodiarc will be freed.

just get a ps4

Attached: wowsubs2.jpg (703x498, 42K)

>Ophiuchus (オフィユカス, Ofiyukasu?), the snake-holder, also known as Serpentarius (サーペンタリウス, Sāpentariusu?), is a recurring symbol in Final Fantasy series. Though usually not counted as a zodiac sign, Ophiuchus is the thirteenth ecliptic constellation, meaning that the sun seems to pass through it during its visible route through the heavens.
>Serpentarius is the secret thirteenth auracite, and is inhabited by the Lucavi demon Elidibus.

Rent free

I WANT THAT SYRCUS TOWER AND eSCAPE REMIX ALREADY

it's just their naming scheme, so you can defer that there are 12 primary ascains (+Elidibus for Zodiark but -one for Ultima, I think)

We already have Elidibus, Lahabrea, Nabriales, Igeyorhm, and then Solus would be Emet-Selch. Travanchet is a confirmed ascian but for his true identity it's stilll unknown as we don't even have a symbol to go on.

Attached: file.png (561x676, 649K)

isn't she in jail? hardly getting away with anything

Well at least AMD has your back. The upcoming 3400g should be enough to play this game on high at 1080p 60fps. Pair it with a cheap mobo and 8gb RAM you can build a decent computer for like $300 that can be upgraded easily.

Attached: ryzen_3400g.png (905x160, 18K)

The Esper associated with the 13th sign is Zodiark himself.
Does that mean Elidibus is a lesser form of Zodiark?

no betrayals here
just trust me son

Attached: 1556795821888.jpg (640x800, 63K)

Elidibus is the secret boss with the Serpentarius (Ophiuchus) symbol and was a Lucavi for that zodiac symbol.

Zodiark was also depicted as a snake.

They let her out so SHE could go fight the endless waves of Titans and Ifrits and other pissant primals the beast shitters keep summoning.

Either this or he will turn himself into Zodiark the same way Ysale turned herself into shiva, thus resurrecting his master.

BREHS

Attached: bun58.jpg_orig.jpg (1500x2059, 791K)

Kind of disgusted desu.

Fucking Primal Possession. Wait, isn't that what happened to Minfilia?

being a slave soldier to fight primals doesn't seem like she's getting off the hook tho

Should I just take it easy then since ShB is right around the corner and will make gathering and crafting easier with the new gear ShB will have?

FUCK HYDAYLEN

FUCK ZODIARK

FUCK PRIMALS

HISTORY WILL BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE HANDS OF MAN

Attached: drk7.jpg (863x1200, 200K)

WE FALL

too negroid

bunnies are shit

something tells me that's what Voidsent and Sin eaters are for Zodiark and Hydaelyn, considering enthralling can transform you (see: Leviathan's drowned)

Pashtarot appears as the name of a speaking Ascian in the 2.0 epilogue scenes.

Is there some kind of government, because the voidsent and sin eaters seem to be sentient creatures and self aware of what they are and can even talk. Yet you've got voidsent like that loli queen and Cloud of Darkness.

glad to know you're a faggot

they're going to talk about crafter stuff in friday's liveletter
they MIGHT make crossclasses less important since right now you need all of them to at least 50 to do endgame stuff, but that's just speculation

I cannot break the fall
I cannot find my way back
To who I was before the dark of night
Conquered my soul.

But then we have a scenario where Minfilia, possesed by Hydaelyn, traveled to the first and stopped the flood of light, which transforms people into creatures enthralled by... Hydaelyn?

I've always done the story and leveled as WHM but... I'm ready to BECOME WHAT I MUST

Well I wonder why we're going there ourselves hmmm

>we have a scenario where Minfilia, possesed by Hydaelyn, traveled to the first and stopped the flood of light

Clearly. She stopped it. Totally. I mean, who better to stop a flood of light than the goddess of light herself, amirite?

Attached: 1548991654132.jpg (1080x1075, 129K)

a healslut!

So Minfillia is seperated from Hydaelyn and I'm guessing the crystal herself has her older form, which is why I thought I saw both an older and younger Minfillia in one scene in the trailer.

Wait, people really care that much about crafting and gathering that Yoshi is doing a LL about it?

so basically hydaelyn is airy?

Attached: bravely default.jpg (320x320, 18K)

But we clearly see the giant ass wave of crystal, being created by what appears to be Minfilia, heavily implied to be the Wave of Light. So not so much "stopped" as "Delayed".

ONLY MAN HAS THE WISDOM AND THE CLARITY TO EMBRACE HYPE FOR ITS OWN SAKE

Attached: innocence.png (1433x798, 1.24M)

We also know about Emmerololth (killed by the Students of Baldesion) and Mitron (killed by the Warriors of Darkness)

>Every time there's a Calamity, Hydaelyn runs low on aether and has to eat one of her emergency food shards she's prepared. That's literally the point of the Ascians causing calamities- they force Hydaelyn to destroy the shards, and the shards are what is keeping Zodiarc contained.
Oh, so it was just your headcanon

it's mixed in with all the non-battle stuff for shadowbringers, they already got the new classes and shit out of the way last time and are taking care of the rest

Can't Hydalaen just tell the Innocence to knock if off with their genocide since Hydalaen is light and are made from her?

yes
massive crafting community on JP

No

I imagine they're going to talk about content, unless the LL is strictly about crafting or they've already said what's in it.
Typically we get a new frontline so if we're getting one as per usual, that'll get shown off during the LL, plus maybe some details about the 8 man raids.

aesthetic boss
a shame we're killing it

reminder that the sb launch trailer made the story look good too, and look how that turned out
do not fall for yoshi-p's lies and tricks for a second time

Hydalyn is Jenova and we are the puppets

youtube.com/watch?v=EQrmuBW3Tok&t=90s

Attached: 08.jpg (787x854, 273K)

Hasn't it always been known (or at least suspected) that Hydaelyn and Zodiark were primals? Gaius said as much in 2.0, didn't he?

Minfilia *unny

How will WoWcucks cope when Shadowkino releases? Ignoring the fact that there will almost assuredly be another Raubahn Savage moment.

Flying Fhydaelyn

I honestly always thought crafting and gathering was a side thing in this game.

They've said they have PvP updates planned but they won't be out until 5.1 because no one is doing PvP at expansion release. I think they said they would be updating/revising the existing frontlines modes.

Attached: illberdascian.png (922x921, 1.61M)

It'll be kino.

the crafting system is actually pretty good and interesting, gathering isn't as involved but it's still a bit more complex than most other rpgs

thanks bro, 11/10 would join zodiark

They literally explain that in the story you stupid fucking nigger.

Hydalyn caused the Sundering to contain Zodiark.
The shards were copies of the Source created when she broke the world.
Every time there's a calamity she absorbs one of the shards back into herself because she needs that aether to survive.
The Ascians intentionally cause chaos with the goal of causing calamities.
The Ascians goal is to free Zodiarc from his prison.

It's never directly stated that the shards are the shackles keeping Zodiark chained, but it's pretty fucking obvious if your IQ isn't deep in the double digits.

This dude looks really strong. I'd hate to get on his bad side.

why do trannies love this game so much?

Won't be my problem

Attached: 1542975487273.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

very strong barbie girl minigame and attention whoring stat points

Attached: 1504328094246.png (704x503, 429K)

its anime girl warcraft

who does Yea Forums talk about trannies so much?

Because Yoshi hasn't blatantly called them a bunch of freakish degenerates.

oh that's fair enough. I hope they're planning to just make frontlines be 1v1 instead of the three sided mess it is now, retards clamoring for second place and giving another team a free win is the most tilting experience I've ever had in any game's PvP.

Zodiark: hey can I be a thing too
Hyadelyn: no fuck u ur part of the darknss i'm cutting u off
Hydaelyn: shit I split the universe into 13 fragments but hey fuk u zodiark

Wait a minute I just realized something.
>Varis sets us up to fight the ascians, his grandfather and the empire to help free it
>Solus was doing the same to Varis all along and his talk about wanting to kill all primals was true all along not just ascian fuckery
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS. Scion of Truth here we GO

Attached: 1559524581679.jpg (672x1000, 559K)

Yes. It's pretty annoying people going "WOAH THIS WAS FORESHADOWED IN 2.0" when plenty of people pointed it out then.

i want to breed Ami.
and her feet.
yum.

It actually says in the lorebook that the Ascians are trying to return the aether of the shards to the Source so that aether can be used to awaken Zodiark, hence why they call it "rejoining", they're restoring the world to its original state. Nothing about releasing him from a prison or the reflection worlds being "chains".

When Yea Forums learns a new word it tends to repeat it, just like kids.
Fitting since Yea Forums is full of little girls.

Remember to ignore Ascian astroturfing.

I don't recall gaius saying a word about hydaelyn or zodiark, just criticizing louisoix for resorting to the power of the 12 to stop meteor

People in denial always lash out precisely at the thing they're in denial about.

Cope

It's the new generic insult, like cuck was a while back

sufficiently edgy for shb, or shall I go edgier?

Attached: file.png (500x1000, 999K)

Gaius, and by extension all imperials, believe any and all gods to be Primals (eikons). Gaius was commenting about the 12 in those lines though.
It didn't foreshadow shit back then, and it still doesn't now.

>Retard imperials bring bamhamut down
>Criticizes eorzeans for using a last ditch effort to save the entire world
>Where bamhamut would have literally turned the world to ash
>We are the bad guys

Attached: 1552318958727.png (997x1080, 798K)

Go edgier, the helmet looks dumb.

>evoking amano cecil art
kino in so many ways

Attached: 85fdc340066d89602837d41367739521.png (460x676, 505K)

go full edge brother

Attached: drk6.jpg (640x873, 58K)

The removal of that aether is what's keeping Zodiark in check so it's the same difference really. And it's just the aether that's coming back. The people are all dead. Or converted back to aether, rather.

Just curious, any lore buffs here with an autistic knowledge of the MSQ know when the first hint is dropped that Hydelayn isn't who she says she is?

>all those smooth plates and polished metal
About the only edge there is the dumb single horn. Rework from scratch, fag.

Probably Bowl of Embers normal

>D E E P

>E

>E

>P

shhhh dont wake up the sheeple

When Midgardsormr calls you 'corrupted'.

>Light succs are hotter than dark succs
Defend this, voidfags.

When he refers to you as the tainted of light?

i use the crafting variant
dyed it black, and used one of the ishgard helmets

>Every time there's a calamity she absorbs one of the shards back into herself because she needs that aether to survive.
As I said before, no one cares about your headcanon
Asians explain story why any world having its aether eaten by light or dark is a very bad thing for their plan

This is pretty cute

Attached: 51946777_p0.jpg (600x600, 293K)

If Middy knew Hydaelyn wasn't on the up and up why did he pledge himself to her?

He did.

When midgardsormr literally tries to keep you away from hydaelyn

no, you are fordola

>signature flipped
Hmm...

Right, you're just an imbecile. It's honestly impressive you can actually string words together with a sub 50 IQ.

Guy in the first Primal trial claims you can't be Tempered because someone else already claimed your soul.
"Echo" is just Hydealyn's version of tempering.

Just woke up, what did I miss?

Who is the main badguy of the expansion? It surely cannot be this trustworthy individual.

Attached: solus.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Desperation, probably. Remember he was running from the Autistic Genocide Machine that is Omega

So did Soken reveal the actual theme song of the ShB? Or is it the music in the full cinematic trailer?

it's the primal fights, though it was more implied at the time that it's not that you were mind controlled by hydaelyn, but just that they couldn't tell -what- was controlling you

Just because the landlord sucks doesn't mean you get yourself evicted. He already spent long enough looking for a place he could settle.

He pretty much plays the same role Thordan did in the HW launch trailer.

Sauce?

Zodiark and Hydaelyn confirmed to be primals.

Attached: 4533454354435435.jpg (920x1107, 137K)

so why are the people with the Echo able to turn on her, like the warriors of darkness, and probably us? What of the Sahagin priest?

>"Echo" is just Hydealyn's version of tempering.
No.

Solus is Emet-Selch...
He has the same insignia as Zalera the Death Seraph

>hurr durr why do you call my headcanon a headcanon, please stop
Good thing we resolved issue
Because otherwise some poor retard could believe you and start spreading this shit too

There is a very clear difference between what Elidibus says, and what the Ascians actually do. Simple facts are: Calamities correspond with a Shard going either full light or full dark. Ascians actively try to cause Calamities. Not all Ascians are equal, and they certainly aren't a hivemind.

>"Echo" is just Hydealyn's version of tempering.
Not necessarily, there are plenty of people with the echo who haven't talked about visions of Hydaelyn. Pretty much just WoL and Minfilia.

All according to her (((plan))) to keep her greatest pawn blindingly loyal without suspecting anything, of course.

Echo iirc just protects you from tempering. It also bestows additional benefits that just don't exist in tempering.

Is there any more boring job at 50 than MCH?

So what will the twist be?

Elidibus is a spectre of the entity that Hydelayn and Zodiark once were when combined

Unukalhai is just gonna sit in the Solar forever isn't he

Echo isn't actually granted by Hydaelyn, she just takes credit for it and the people believe her because nobody else is stepping up to take responsibility.

>Unukalhai is just gonna sit in the Solar forever isn't he
Yes

Same

Attached: 1552294296502.jpg (2756x3761, 536K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CxHSSRjFH14&t

MCH at 30

He might be one of the people that lived before the sundering that witnessed their birth

They haven't forgotten about Uno because he gets unique dialogue once you finish the last 4.5 MSQ, but they aren't doing shit with him because he's a side story character.

>What ARE you

All this time huh?

because it's incredibly low after the first 2 weeks pass

I think elidibus actually serves whatever god is behind hyd and zodiark. somehow unleashing zodiark will also be a key to bringing back his true master.

What are some characters that pledge their loyalty to Hydaelyn in true tempered's fashion? I don't recall any. Even WoL doesn't.

Minfillia. She gets tempered as you run out of the palace in 2.55's megacutscene

Asian who fucked 13th admits it was a failure though
Also it never was stated what happened with linked worlds, and of course it never was stated that mother crystal ate them

Minfillia

>theorycucks think their shit is canon because the biggest lying asshole in the game said so

Well, she's older, more powerful and wiser than normal Primals, it might be that her tempering is just way more subtle unless she straight up needs to take full control of someone.

No, she just knew nobody liked her for anything other than her butt window and tits and decided to rightfully fuck off.

Who are the Paragons?

Attached: XOw0D8I.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

It feels like such a red herring but I can't stop myself from speculation

It's like poetry, really.
Ascian scum said something and people immediately took his word at face's value, very lore-friendly.

He's yet to tell a lie, though.

Ascians

Paragon = Ascian

There can be 2 Hydelayns technically. The real one, and the one everyone thinks is her, ie the one that talks to you.

Ascians.

Bros... is this the capstone level 80 trial? So far it's alternated super boss and ultimate summon, with Ultima Weapon/Knights of the Round/Shinryu, so it would fit the pattern if it's gonna be Eden...

Attached: eden.png (1526x626, 1.2M)

paragons of the source, lorelet
pay attention to the story
lahabrea, emet-selch, and elidibus
they're behind the primal summoning

Oh for fuck's sake I've been calling that for years and you all said I was a stupid cutscene skipper.

The echo is SOMETHING but it's probably more because you have the blessing of light too. Minfilia just likes to act like they're the same thing which confused a lot of people

the main ascians, red masks. there's at least 13 of them, some of them dead

Is the WoL getting a bit too strong?

Who's that?

Attached: picture.png (1462x735, 824K)

>it never was stated that mother crystal ate them
It said she absorbed the aether though, which everyone assumes means the worlds are gone.

But everyone (scions, Garleans) has also been saying that primals will destroy the world because they absorb the aether, and we know THAT is a load of shit. There are primals that have existed longer than the world itself and it seems to be okay. There's primals that have been summoned and active for thousands of years, and the world seems okay. It was all Hydaelyn's propaganda.

GODDAMMIT EDEN LOOKS LIKE A GIANT PARASITE ANGEL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Eden_FFVIII_Art.png (472x566, 223K)

we're casting the infinite tsukoyomi on hydaelyn

Shtola and Thanc.

The Calamities are explicitly refered to as "Rejoinings". Do you really need further explanation as to what happens to a shard that "rejoins" the source?
About the eating, I'm not sure where user got that from, but each Umbral Era is the result of a Rejoining, aka one of the other shards getting fucked.

y'shtola and maybe gaius

yep. and seeing as how yoshi keep talking about the moon as the new "swimming" its confirmed where 6.0 will be....

>It said she absorbed the aether though
Again, your headcanon doesn't have anything to do with story
She only promised to do it with first, years after it was fucked

It was right in that conversation with Varus- when he stated he'd cause repeated Calamities to force the rejoining and make us a 'pure Aryan race' or whatever, everyone was appalled because they knew that those Calamities meant the other shards get nope'd the fuck out of existence.

2000ish era Nomura stuff was pretty out there

Parasite Eve raid when

Attached: file.png (630x1000, 600K)

we spent a good portion of Stormblood getting cockslapped by Zenos so Id say no

Yet to be revealed, apparently he wants it to be a secret until you experience it in-game

Right right, same conversation. Don't know why we'd want to return to being the same race, since that race clearly fucked up and prayed Hydaelyn and Zodiark into being.

>We haven't had a Dark Knight in hundreds of years
What if you never unlocked it?

He couldn't even beat us when he was fused with a primal

>There are primals that have existed longer than the world itself and it seems to be okay. There's primals that have been summoned and active for thousands of years, and the world seems okay.
examples? the only old primal i know of is bahamut, and he was exiled to outer space for that very reason

It's probably special dialogue for when you do that part on a Dark Knight.

Dark NIGHT.

What DPS do I level for Shadowbringers?

Attached: 1559988300669.png (1159x1802, 772K)

I think the point of confusion is around whether "Hydaelyn" and "The Source" are the same thing, which I'm now pretty sure they aren't
The shard "rejoins The Source" which apparently leads to Zodiark showing up at some point.

The game uninstalls.

>Yet to be revealed, apparently he wants it to be a secret until you experience it in-game

Man he must be pretty damn confident that's it's going to be amazing to do it that way. I like it.

There's EIKONS, which don't necessarily include primals, which could also not be aether siphons sucking up shit.

>Bring me Waters and the myste

DRG, so you can make estinien proud

The Warring Triad were around just as long. And so was Ultima. Probably plenty of others too.

I assumed he meant dark night, since one of the central plot points is restoring the day/night cycle to the 1st. Which is why every zone is permanently day and lit up in all the previews, and the login animation (plus a clip from the trailer) is the WoL shattering a hole in the sky.

Eikons ARE Primals. Its just a different name for the same phenomenon.

weren't the warring triad also locked up in allagan devices that kept them from doing any damage?

Ultima isn't a primal. Warring Triad and Bahamut were locked up in Allagan prisons where their influence was contained.

Fray materializes in your house IRL and cusses you out until you you back to Ishgard and roll a DRK.

Attached: 1542735357103.png (1920x1057, 2.07M)

Point of warring triad was them being sealed so they wouldn't get any more power, retard

>Going in SHB story as WHM
This will be hilarious.

SHIT EIKONS WE WUZ PRIMALS N SHIIIIIIET

There isn't any confusion.
>This iteration of Hydaelyn is also called the Source, the original Hydaelyn from which its thirteen reflections, or Shards, were split.
Page 14 Encyclopedia Eorzea.

uh areas with long term primal summoning and aether fuckery are permanently fucked up. all the land in asyz la is a toxic waste and obviously we've all been to the burn.

BRING ME MORE WINE!

Attached: King Bobby B.gif (640x360, 3.8M)

>Zenos slaps the shit out of us effortlessly despite all our incredible HW feats
>slaps the shit out of us again just as easily later
>we do absolutely nothing that would indicate we've grown stronger
>suddenly out of nowhere we're so much stronger than him that we beat him twice back to back even after he fuses with a supposedly "bahamut-tier" primal
Stormblood is written so incredibly poorly that I have trouble taking any of it seriously in terms of character progression and canon. Zenos is probably one of the worst things that's ever happened to the story.

>Ultima isn't a primal.

Then what the fuck is she

>all the new white mage spells are light-based
>the excessive amount of light in the first brings white mage to MAXIMUM POWER

Minfilia is Emet-Selch

Alien. Same as Omega.

an allagan creation, the pinnacle of their bio and magitek work.

but he's still alive, and he's still gunning for us

DEFEATING LIGHT WITH LIGHT

Primals are bad
Dragons are good
Nidhogg did nothing wrong
Midgardsormr was best dragon

he's level 70 when you first fight him, you literally level yourself up to become strong enough to beat him

That.. now makes next to no sense given that means Hydaelyn is a giant primal sucking energy off of.. herself, apparently.
Guess we have to wait for that to get clarified in ShB.

Yeah SB and Zenos is just shit overall, lucky we won't be seeing them much this time, thank god

Transdimensional being