Zombie game

>Zombie game
>In 2019

Attached: Zomb.jpg (329x153, 10K)

I'm so fucking glad we're done with the PvP era. I can't believe Yea Forums and everyone else used to enjoy that shit. I've come full circle back to liking to shoot AI. Although I admit I do go back to PvP sometimes, but there are two different kinds of fun.

>literally watch dogs 1 protagonist
killed all fucking hype fuck off with that shit

You fucking talkin shit about dying light nigga I'll fuck you up!

>THIS IS CURRENT YEAR, DO THINGS THE WAY I WANT ALREADY REEEEEE

at least is the sequel to a good one

It’s zombie kino

>Defending a zombie game
>In 2019

the first one was really good dude, stop being a fag

>mistaking literally the best parkour game for "a zombie game"
I feel bad for 2019 Yea Forums

>being a zombie
>in 2019

Attached: foodlandc.png (309x432, 192K)

who gives a shit with that watch dogs tier punk "my name is aiden" FUCKING DROPPED

So? Atleast this one looks decent.

I liked the first game, but for some reason this looks so uninspiring. The world design, the character design, the implied politics

There's nothing wrong with a zombie game, the problem is they're all so derivative of each other. Just look at Days Gone. Cookie-cutter open world game with ZERO attempts to innovate or try anything new. At least Dying Light had a fun parkour system, but if it's just more of the same with no improvements or changes I'll be disappointed.

>the implied politics
Oh jeez, here we go. I'll bite. What are these "implied politics" that triggered you so?

That first game was fun as fuck, even the dune buggy DLC shit was alright. Hope they don't fuck this one up.

avellone got fucking jumped by cocksucking numale bitch sam barlow for saying real life politics don't belong in games

I would be overjoyed to receive an unchanged Dying Light with a whole new city map. It's a fucking good game. We saw some new mechanics in the brief footage anyway, so it's not that.

fpbp

If you said politics don't belong in any other art form you'd be laughed at

even cod dropped zombies this year ACTIVISION COD DROPPED THEM

Sure but video games isn't art

ORANGE MAN BAD

I thought I was already done with zombies by the time L4D2 came out, but I played the Dying Light 1 last year and it was awesome
>zombies
>first person melee combat
>first person platforming
>survival and crafting mechanics
It's got everything going against it, but being a well made game makes up for a lot

>it's the current year

Attached: npnuxxi0yydy.png (755x425, 323K)

It's look as janky as the first game. I mostly hope they got rid of the QTE garbage.

I hope they get rid of the hookshot, honestly.

They already confirmed that the game would be less focused on zombies and more on the human element. Apparently zombies are going to be mostly at night and in buildings