So now Miss Cloud's sidequests will last a ton more

ABSOLUTELY
BASED
Speculate Yea Forumsros

Attached: images (26).jpg (495x495, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y_XfDSDvnuw?t=1833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm worried he looks too masculine for it

>tfw 10 hours in wall market slutting yourself up

In before they make Cloud bi to be politically correct in the honeybee sections

My guess is that they will remake it sligtly to make it more inclusive. It will have a deeper look at Clouds gender identity instead of being played as a joke. It is going to be more appealing to the LGBT crowd.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_051403.jpg (1080x1517, 430K)

>Cloud
>masculine
Are you high?

THAT scene inside the Honey Bee is definitely seeing changes. I do think they'll keep Cloud's crossdressing itself humorous though.

Who cares about your gay shit, tifa downgrade.

Cloud upgrade. Her boobs have gone to his drag self. Duh.

He's androgynous as hell. Put him in a dress, not even any makeup or accessories and outsiders will totally buy it's a girl

Based
I want to get gangbanged by gay prostitutes.

So how many of the people complaining about Tifa's changes are also demanding that the crossdressing quest be included?

I'm guessing all of them

Cloud's outfit should range from 100% passable to comically bad depending on how much time the player spends fetching the best accessories and garb

They gonna cut it and you fags gonna defend it.

It's already confirmed to be in. Try again.

I haven't seen anyone NOT wanting the crossdressing back. Some protest the male gang bang but everygoddamnone wants Cloud in that dress

I seriously hope it's not turned into some fetish or gender identity or politics garbage, I just want it to be a fucking joke, the way it was meant to be, rather than trying to act like Cloud's confused, or trying to confuse impressionable minds with it. I just miss when Bugs Bunny could crossdress and it would clearly be a gag, and it would end right there without overthinking about it

I will not buy if Cloud doesn't get to get a soak with the muscled boys.

I give Nomura shit, but even I know he wouldn't pull that. If he does, I'll never buy another SE game again.

really makes you appreciate 1997

Same. Fuck this shit for taking over my vidya

I just question why people try to turn it into politics in the first place. Can't a cis man in drag be funny without today's world taking it as a jab toward the willingly crossdressing or transgender crowd? It's funny because he, as an individual, is not into it. It doesn't say anything about those who do dig dressing up.

have you seen his face dude, looks like a twink

There's no way in hell that goes untouched.
and by that I mean Cloud

Now that there's tons of brand new dialogue Aerith and Tifa are gonna tease Cloud mercilessly and I'll love every second of it

H-he didn't get molested it was just akward

god i fucking wish

Go tell your 1997 self they're remaking this in parts and the first is just Midgar.

youtu.be/Y_XfDSDvnuw?t=1833

More stuff like this.

Legit hoping they expand this as much as they want. Such a fun part of the game yet it barely lasts.

imagine.
imagine subplots within the subplot.
imagine.

My hopes:
>You get to keep the outfits and can change your characters costumes any time (including Tifa/Aerith)
>The different items in the crossdressing quest would result in a different final outfit to present to the Don
>Crossdressing later in the game if necessary for other sidequests just for fun and more outfits

Realstically:
>V just makes a bunch of lewd art

I'm fine either way

Attached: d89570101b720026b2d3dcb5d31285d3.jpg (400x600, 21K)

Beet girl t.bh I'm not upset

Absolutely based. Add dialogue and further subplots exclusive to Cloud wearing the dress and it's an easy GOTG

I want the worst of the crossdressing items to be comically bad.

I'm hoping you get to keep the outfit and wear it at anytime cause I want to beat Sephiroth as Drag Cloud

Attached: 25591969_1976322825960509_6317242147354684241_n.jpg (960x960, 81K)

There's gonna be an achievement for that. I guarantee it.

Silk Dress
Satin Dress
Cotton Dress
Blonde Wig
Dyed Wig
Wig
Sexy Cologne
Flower Cologne
Cologne
Diamond Tiara
Ruby Tiara
Glass Tiara
Lingerie
Bikini Briefs
There's also three levels of makeup

Think of the shenaniganssss

Attached: Cloud.Strife.full.1743384.jpg (788x1000, 241K)

They want the tranny audience

jesus seeing all this it sure brings back memories

I want them to go all out. If Cloud has the worst set and isn't chosen I want Corneo's henchmen to avoid him like the plague. Or maybe throw in a few weirdos who want him bad.

you know... it wouldnt be too out of the question to let you keep the costumes for tifa/aerith since they would have to put in significantly more work into the models. so it would be a waste to only use them for an hour.

(S)he's in.

best timeline.
>You get different dialogue or even scenes if you're wearing the dress during the Date part

They should add a genderswap materia and let us play as FemCloud using Lightning's model

Attached: lightning__cloud_outfit__by_ceriselightning-d7ohxrd.png (692x860, 827K)

Wrong the dress and going on the date with Barret would be kaioken *10,000 levels of amazing.

Attached: FIVR3AFG6MPG5IO.LARGE.jpg (300x460, 28K)

Wearing**