Hello. We're going to win e3 tomorrow. Stay tuned

Hello. We're going to win e3 tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6weKbfy6LE
youtube.com/watch?v=OPNNHFSegyg
youtube.com/watch?v=azVh3H_EP6E
gamerant.com/tak-fujii-leaves-konami/
twitter.com/tak_fujii?lang=en
twitter.com/Tak_Fujii/status/545086220292747264
twitter.com/Tak_Fujii/status/1113964973984636928
youtu.be/4JbzYUhiar8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi

yeah i can't wait to see what pachinko machines they announce this time

hi

You gonna announce a new pachinko machine?

What time? I never heard anyone mention them before.

it'll be that shitty contra game in the leak

5:30

Attached: 1560164769696.png (640x320, 154K)

That, and one other thing.

silent hill remake in the fox engine would be nice

WAN

FIX YUGIOH FIRST YOU HACKS

Silent Hill 1? That doesn't really need a remake. JUST MAKE A NEW GAME YOU OLD SPIC

Why would Konami announce Pachinko machines? You're not one of those underage retards who can't tell companies apart, are you?

>That, and one other thing.
MGS 3 Remaster for PC/PS4/XBO, apparently. Unless that rumour was bullshit. I dunno, though.

>special announcement
are they finally bankrupt?

XBO already has 2 and 3 in 4k right?

SUIKODEN VI, BABY
;_;

Castlevania please

Can't wait for PT 2

DDR for my house at a reasonable price when? New Rhythm game available in the US market when? COME ON KONAMI!

Theyve made more money than ever before since firing kojima

>special announcement
>new isometric contra that even insiders say looks bad
>winning
loving every laugh

What are they going to do? Announce a pachinko machine?

No new Suikoden

Metal gear is a dead horse

Castlevania is dead

Contra is dead

It's dead Jim

Only if they announce suikoden 6 or suikoden 2 remake.

Yeah if they revive Bemani games

Shame Suikoden peaked at 2, it's one of my all time favorite games.

Not 4K. 720p. The XBO also had Dark Souls, but that didn't stop Dark Souls Remastered.

>Konami
>winning E3
The things they would have to do for that to happen seem incredibly unlikely. I'm surprised they'll even be there tbqhbb

Yep. It costs money to make video games. When you don't release any, there's less overhead.

pls be Metal Gear

It's contra, let's hope for the fox engine for fun stuff.

Theyve made and released 5 triple a games since then

>Hello. We're going to win e3 tomorrow. Stay tuned.

if they announce a Metal Gear 1 and 2 remake they win it by far

youtube.com/watch?v=q6weKbfy6LE

I already watched the greatest conference ever produced last night, you think I give a shit about your shitty game conference?

Attached: twitchkino.png (1276x627, 1.38M)

I bet its going to be nothing but mobile games.

Wow so randumb XDDD

based Devolverchad.

I think youd like reddit better. Go there.

4 PES games and Survive hardly counts.

It's not Castlevania nor MG, those are for the next gen.
it's a new Contra, playing as an isometric shooter. releasing on September 24 on Switch, PS4, One and maybe PC.

Attached: Contra-Return-Download-Android-758x426.jpg (758x426, 52K)

Isn't there a fan translation for the PC port of 2 floating around?

Kojima is going to come on stage at the Konami conference.

they made 7 games last year. added a new studio to the vidya team, and did a restructure in general.

>missing an hour long mortal kombat live read with pitfu
hey faggot, the PPS show had 6+ threads hit 500 replies and didn't need a forced sticky, go fuck yourself

retard

Is it on the fox engine?

>jokes? everything on Yea Forums is serious business bucko

Attached: 1532563988410.jpg (577x624, 83K)

It's a PC port of Bombergirl. already announced last year in Japan.
The game have no right to actually being pretty good, played it a little during a trip in Japan.

Attached: waifu.png (935x703, 1.66M)

Attached: 1464666600069.png (614x554, 16K)

I hope so. If they actually bring MGS back I'll forgive them. The series means so much to me and I'm sure they can make some without Kojimbo. That's the way he always wanted it anyways, for someone else to take over. If that happens man this will be the best E3 in a fucking long time.

metal gear is the best thing they have and they should recognize that

wait for next year, it's not for this gen.

>Now introducing Yu-Gi-Oh: Classic.

Can’t wait wait for Metal Gear survive 2: recycled assets

Meh, not much of a feat giving the state of e3 so far. They might as well

Itd be a gold mine. Do you know how much money yugioh brings in?

Is it a remake or sequel?

>here's your remaster
i fucking loved this game back then.

Attached: gameboy-advance-yugioh-dungeon-dice-monsters.jpg (500x313, 78K)

good

make something new Konami

Survive 2 literally can't happen with Survive ending.
It makes everything to make a sequel impossible.

Castlevania and contra got collections recently, and Contra is going to have a new game.
Suikoden got a new website.
Next MG is very probably a remake or MGR2 so no worries, just have to wait.

They'll just warp to a different dimension again.

MG Survive doesn't take place in another dimension. It takes in the future after nanomachines that never learned the meaning of death kill all the people.

user the dimension is the future and it doesn't exist anymore at the end.
your character break the timeline and make Survive events another world, with no way to return or to come, living in a dying world until his death.

This better be a new Silent Hill game you faggots.

I thought the nanomachine didn't knew the meaning of death at the end?
The nanomachine infect people to make them as one conscience, the "make the world whole" and stop all conflict. one brain for everyone.

Attached: 23654.png (597x822, 429K)

hi

Attached: 1550732737569.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I doubt it. MG and CV are likely in Konami's future, but SH isn't for now, not until a good while. at beast i could see a SH2 remake in 2021.

They can make a great metal gear with Fukushima aka the actual guy with talent.

Hayter is the most pathetic man on the face of the Earth

P.T has created such a high demand that they could make quite a lot of money with a new silent hill game. I

Fukushima doesn't work on video games since his very strange departure of kojipro. he only did some QA for niche japanese games.
at least it seem Murata (ZOE2 director and cowriter since 3) and the Rising writer are still here.

Attached: D5snP0qXsAAwPKt (2).jpg (1538x2048, 316K)

Attached: 1509587169841.jpg (707x384, 26K)

KONAMI RELEASES MASTER RULE 4 2

They are literally afraid to talk about SH on their Social media pages, because they get shit on every time. even if a remake was made, people would complain.
I don't think SH is dead, but i can't see it returning until 2020 at the very best.

with a shitty Contra game? I don't think so

Bullshit you traitors.

Maybe it will be alright
if it's on the fox engine, the mods wil keep it fun.

Suikoden 2 Remake
As pachinko

Konami Classic Collection, a digital only
Konami pack focusing on Contra and Castlevania.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake. Developed by Bluepoint.

Bye Yea Forums

fake and gay

Can you fit 108 characters on a pachinko machine? Seriously asking, I have no idea how pachinko works.

what you said already released user.
and Contra was already leaked, releasing on september 24.

Watch them announce a shitty Classicvania cashgrab, meanwhile based Iga is winning with Bloodstained.

Attached: 1550612841640m.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

Iga literally said he would return at Konami if they asked him for a new Castlevania tho.
Would not be the first returning, the main programmer of MGS1-2-3 left during MGS4 only to return in 2017.

>implying a new Classicvania would be bad news

Attached: 1559755351457.jpg (1280x1745, 344K)

Konami has been shit since before Capcom went to shit then got better.

>Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake. Developed by Bluepoint.
I heard we were getting an MGS 3 Remaster by Virtuos. Does anyone really want Bluepoint touching a valuable property like Metal Gear considering their so-so 2011 release?

>MGS3 dev'd by Bluepoint

Don't toy with my emotions, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1555056936431.gif (328x250, 1.19M)

It's the minimun low effort for a Castlevania game and it's gonna look like shit same as the new Contra, also the only noteworthy Classicvania is Rondo anyways, everything before that plays like shit and only liked by nostalgiafags.

MGS3 is the worse game to be remake, it doesn't need one.
MGS1 would be better since it's available nowhere on current gen, even on the ps now.
MG1-2 would be the best solution, but i doubt it would be made by bluepoint and not by Konami considering all the shit that need to change in the story, characters and gameplay.

>everything before that plays like shit and only liked by nostalgiafags.
T. Kid

What do they even make now that Kojima is gone? That one soccer game is all I can think of.

Chapter 3?

Bomberman R
ZOE2mars
3 collections, one of contra coming soon
Bombergirl
MGsurvive
and some jap exclusive games

and a new contra if leak is correct. they also did some internal changes last year (good ones.)

At this point there's no way the leak is wrong.

All I want is a new Goemon game like the one on 64 that was 3D Zelda before 3D Zelda was a thing.

What were the internal changes?

new studio in the vidya division, complete restructure of it, adding of new staff or returning staff.
they also have an esport building now.

>Wasn't around for MGS5
alright buddy

>No Deus Ex
>No Beyond Good & Evil
>No Dragon's Dogma
Deathloop and Doom Eternal are the only good things to come out of E3 so far.
Here's to hoping Konami revives MGS, Castlevania, Bomberman and Contra tomorrow

Attached: 1546275981052.jpg (1192x976, 78K)

Whatever they do, they are gonna manage to fuck it up on a later date, guaranteed.

Attached: 1522190186864.png (900x900, 373K)

>Deathloop
>good
Lmao Todd, don't need to come here.

Bomberman already was revived user.

METAL

GEAR

REVENGEANCE 2

Attached: 1560186489711.jpg (359x334, 22K)

Please be Metal Gear Rising 2

Chill out Will ya?

What on earth are you talking about?

i can't wait for more pachinko machines

>Hello. We're going to win e3 tomorrow. Stay tuned.

delusional faggot

pachinko aren't video games and counted as ones by Konami.
they are not made by the same division, not by the same team members, i'm not even sure it's in the same building.

>i can't wait for more pachinko machines
What the hell is with the Pachinko machine meme? Konami doesn't make Pachinko machines.

>Suikoden got a new website.
No doubt a punishment job they gave to one of their interns. It's Konami.

still
konami quit video games in favor of gambling

i doubt they would have done changes last year, especially since their vidya division actually do now more profits than the pachinko one.

>Konami doesn't make Pachinko machines.
yes they do

Lmao at all these faggots begging for remasters.

Newfag alert
You haven't ever heard of Kojima vs Konami?

MGSV*

last one they made was in 2016, and considering the new laws + the poor profit they are doing with them, i doubt they will make one again.

New haruhi pachinko?

>konami quit video games in favor of gambling
No they didn't. They never stopped making games. They started working on Metal Gear Survive very shortly after MGS 5. They've released new Bomberman, they release a new PES every year, and they've released a bunch of mobile stuff.

Konami still makes video games? Shouldn't they be at some video gaming/gambling convention instead?

It's the same thing alright?

who is spreading this misinformation

konami doesn't make games
just pachinko machines and that autistic football shit

What does that have to do with Pachinko machines, which Konami doesn't make? You do understand that the Konam we're talking about here makes videogames. They don't run gyms, they don't do this, that, or the other. They make videogames. Those are all completely isolated divisions with different staff and different goals.

You never see people idiotically snarking about Konami opening another gym.

5 was ok

>he doesn't know

Attached: ggt.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

Give the MGS brand back to Kojima and gtfo.

Attached: 1550590763154.jpg (360x360, 68K)

Metal Gear needs to be kept as far away from Kojima and his terrible writing as possible. It's amazing how much of an improvement Survive was without Kojima around to shit things up.

Based bemani bros
Which games are your favorites?
Which ones do you want to see officially in the West/as a CS release?
My favorite bemani game is SDVX, but I'd love to see another proper IIDX CS game and none of this cloud-based games as a service nonsense.

What is with this guy...

Kojima don't want that, and Konami never will do that.
At least MG still have somehow a future with Konami, Kojima would never touch MG again because he now want his hollywood dream with DS. most of the old kojipro devs also stayed at Konami.

obvious bait is obvious

It's not really bait. Kojima is a horrifically shit writer who couldn't write a good female character if his life depended on it. His understanding of politics is shit. He's anime-tier garbage. Splinter Cell always exposed Metal Gear for the infantile nonsense it was.

Revive them? Aren't they still going strong in Japan?
Even though whatever happened in the company to turn all their in-house composers into a grey blob hivemind that can't even release their own albums or headline on live shows anymore.

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

You called me?

Attached: Big Boss smokes it.jpg (1832x1976, 586K)

Bemani is ded and Sega will take their place if they could just fucking get their copyright problems solved

>female character
>politics
>anime-tier garbage
yeah, still not getting me to fall for it

Love you guys

Nah, i called them.

Attached: 871145611.jpg (1000x991, 164K)

KojiBros are weird dudes.

But they actually have made pachinko machines of franchises in the past and many people know about this
Why do you keep insisting otherwise..?

>But they actually have made pachinko machines of franchises in the past and many people know about this
Different Konami. That people can't understand this is baffling. Then again, look at the people who can't distinguish between THQ Nordic and Deep Silver.

>Different Konami
Wut
You mean like a sub-company?
They're still part of the same Konami corporation

Sega's games are on average less fun than Bemani games though
Also, what copyright problems?

not sameanon
but i think he meant that the pachinkos just aren't made by the vidya division.

>IF WE DON'T GET METAL GEAR RISING REVENGENCE PACHINKO EDITION WITH AUTHENTIC DONALD TRUMP VOICEOVER WE RIOT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

From what I've heard maimai's overseas versions were gutted because they used too much anime OPs and the copyright holders didn't like that or something
It's apparently also why Chunithm and Ongeki are still not available outside of Japan but personally I think that's because they have gacha functions that would be hard to implement overseas

i still remember that MGS pachinko machine announcement

Obviously they're not really going to announce pachinko machines at e3, it's just a little joke user...

A lot of gamers have trouble understanding corporate structure. Look at the idiots who thought the Metal Gear Solid 3 Pachinko machine had anything to do with the games division or games in general. It was created by a division that does gambling stuff.

Large corporations consist of divisions that are largely independent and do their own shit. Gamers tend to have this infantile understanding where they think that, for example, the division in Microsoft that makes Halo Arcade Machines is somehow a slap in the face because they're not making conventional videogames.

Konami never stopped making videogames. The entire "Konami stopped making games" thing is absolute nonsense perpetuated by goddamn manchildren.

see

He's probably right.
Pachinko machines were made by Takasago EI, with licenses from Konami.

Get off Yea Forums Razor, we know it's you.

>Takasago EI,
Weren't those guys the same that did the DMC pachinkos?

There were people genuinely angry when this thing was announced because "Muh broken MCC, muh MMC on PC, muh Halo 6," etc.

Attached: Halo.jpg (1440x810, 62K)

MGS1 remake by Bluepoint Games.

A new installment to any of their dormant franchises would be cool. A new Castlevania, Silent Hill, or Contra hopefully. It's most likely going to be Metal Gear Solid related, though.

she is in.

Attached: hurry hurry.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>new CS game fucking never
the shitty mobile one doesn't count

Where's Solidus? Why do people always forget best Snake?

He's dead.
not just the character.

Oh.

Attached: 1422667586928.png (209x234, 113K)

It'll just be Yugioh or some mobile shit. The Konami name is dead to me now. I get absolutely no excitement from that name being mentioned.

It's a 4k remaster or like pseudo-remake of MGS3, some faggot on a ResetEra offshoot already leaked it

It will be
TOKIMEKI IDOL

Wat's wrong with the MGS HD Collection? I've heard it's one of the best remasters out there.

T. Razorfist

...or just Tokimeki Memorial in general come to think of it

Woudn't say no for MGS3 to be on PC or switch. a fox engine without any gameplay change would be weird.
But Contra was already leaked, unless one of the game is announced in the nintendo conference...

Yugioh VR Duel Monsters.

See you boys tomorrow.

Unless there’s a mgr2 I don’t care

One can hope.
I think the licensing costs would just be too big to have a good songlist and Konami would never undertake it due to that.
I would be so happy if it happened though

this would actually be the shit, but they already are working on some hologram shit right now.

I was being a bit snarky. MGS HD is actually pretty solid overall, BUT it messes up a surprising number of visual effects in MGS3 in particular. People who are familiar with MGS3 play the remaster and start spotting wrong post-processing effects, dodgy particle effects, and a bunch of other stuff wrong with it. It's probably the sloppiest remaster Bluepoint have ever done.

Oh no user just found out...

beside the FPS, the best version of MGS3 graphicwise and gameplaywise was MGS3D.

Attached: hcatP.png (844x1032, 711K)

>isometric
Hopefully it's in the same vein as Neo Contra then.

I expect an MGS collection for gen 8. Porting of 2/3/peace walker for xbone and ps4 (and maybe even switch)

Yeah, that's why I said it. I don't think we've heard anything about it recently, right?

Has anyone bothered checking Nvidia's port for the Shield?

Looks worse on the 3DS version, he stands out way more.

Boys, ima be honest, this thread is actually getting me hyped that Konami will become based again, god i hope so

True but wouldnt be the 1st time a Japanese company shuddered their game division to go completely into pachinko machines.

The Shadow Hearts series is firmly trapped in that fate right now

MGS or SH or bust

Seem between the Vita and PS3 youtube.com/watch?v=OPNNHFSegyg
don't get too hyped, they seem to return slowly in vidya. probably is a "minor game" like Contra.

That you're selling the rights to castlevania and metal gear to sony
Unless its that I don't care what is.

>sony
user are you nut?
And most of the MG staff is still at Konami.

It's going to be PES shit

I cant help it, i get so jittery thinking about the things they can do with the metal gear games

There was a leak that they're going ot reveal a new contra game that looks like shit

Nah, PES2020 was already announced.two days ago..

>that looks like shit
leaker maybe was a retard tho.
Only will judge was i see.
if it's on the fox engine, the mods will salvage it if it's bad. can't wait to play Bill and Lance in V and Snake in Contra.

I'm reading a lot of rumors about it being a new Contra. I'm praying for it to not be shit. Aside from the PS1 games, Contra is one of the few Konami franchises with a good track record.

youtube.com/watch?v=azVh3H_EP6E
I'm really hoping they're basing the isometric style off of Neo Contra because that game was good.

Kojima Productions is likely going to keep publishing under Sony, and Konami would never sell it direct to kojima. This is the simplest way to give it back to him.

tfw it's neo contra 2
i'm not a fan of the neo contra lance design but still would be hype.

Konami doesn't want to work on MG and the reason of why PW and V are so different is probably because he despise the franchise, he would just let the franchise to rot. or be made by none of the old members since most are still at Konami.

Kojipro also said they aren't a sony studio but an independant one.

T. pleb that never played the masterpiece of Neo contra

Attached: nyapaneocontra_13214.jpg (400x280, 14K)

>Konami
i mean Kojima, got a fucking brainfart

It hurts because for a split second a part of me wanted to believe this was real. I was never that torn up about them but I wouldn't mind them coming back either.

What are the chances of a Silent Hill HD Collection done right and including SH2+SH3+SH4 be announced?

Anybody played Bombergirl? why is the game so popular? why does the gameplay look fun?
I'm surprised there's no Snake bombergirl yet, there's already a Belmont (an OC, Sepia Belmont) and the girl from Tokimeki Memorial.

Attached: bombergirl.png (1019x403, 411K)

>People have been saying that Metal Gear should die without Kojima
>Worst e3 ever
>Metal gear is all that can save us now
oh the irony

Considering they lost the source code of SH2 and 3, not very likely. that's why the old hd collection had problems, they used beta codes.

Gameplay was ok in Neo Contra, but that game fucking killed the series with it's retarded fucking story. Shattered Soldier was a masterpiece and then this game just pissed all over it.

MG shouldn't die without Kojima.
They just have to do a remake, a MGR2 and it's fine.
i'm also open for a new game made by a new different director, not trying to replicate Kojima but do his own thing. as a MGS6 or reboot.

>Konami never stopped making videogames
where are they, then?

Lance was in Neo Contra? Pretty sure he died in Shattered Soldier.

Imagine metal gear 2 remake in our current era.
The ultimate redpill.

Well, let's hope the next game will keep the gameplay of it but with a better story (and thankfully the original design for Lance, but since this design was in Bomberman R, it will probably return. )

Attached: chara_rance.png (218x216, 16K)

Wasn't the black guy a redesign for Lance?
i didn't played the game since 2004, i remember the gameplay but none of the story beside that there's a dog.

Considering I have to be in Japan to it will be a long time until I get to play it
Not to mention the last time I was in a Japanese arcade everybody was playing it for some reason

>actually caring about the story/lore of Contra
And that's coming from someone who's favorite game of all time is Shattered Soldier. The plot twist at the end of Neo Contra was dumb, but who cares?

No, the black dude isn't Lance Bean. He dies in Shattered Soldier.

E3 is for video game companies Konami. Go home.

Holi shit dude, just last year they released:
>Bomberman R
>Metal Gear Survive (made by the MG B team)
>ZoE2 HD with full VR support
>Castlevania Requiem
>Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
They are still making games, the pachinko machines were being made by another division.

The game is REALLY popular for some reasons, it even have some esport events in japan.
A pc port with crossplay is in work, maybe it will be ported in the west and get censored.

>all ports
>except for survive which is an asset flip
>a fucking sports game
>and the worst bomberman game to date
thanks for proving my point.

The lore is very interesting, especially when Shattered Solider created a timeline that made sense. Reminded me of IGA trying to fix Castlevania timeline. Bill getting arrested for letting Lance die, then getting out and having to stop Lance was cool.

I wonder what will be the new game.
a remake of the story?
a sequel to neo contra?
a reboot?
please be on the fox engine.

Didn't the leak already say it's just going to be a Contra game that doesn't look very good? I hope they port Hard Corps: Uprising with it at least if that's the case.

this but unironicly

Contra movie game when?

the "doesn't look very good" maybe just is the review of the leaker. maybe he just has shit taste.
but there's that and also a MGS3 remaster like ZOE2mars, maybe one is for the nintendo conference.

I'm honestly keeping my expectations in check. Especially since most of Konami's talented developers have all since left. I'm expecting it to be underwhelming, like all the rumors seem to suggest. But if it turns out to look good then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also, without Nobuya Nakazato overseeing the project I'm wary of how it'll turn out. As he's been involved in some way with most of the best Contra games: Hard Corps, Shattered Soldier, Neo Contra, and Rebirth (He Directed SS and Neo). On a more positive note, there's no possible way it could be worse than the mobile Contra game or the PS1 games.

DDR
Reflec Beat(rip)
Dance Maniax
I suck at iidx and popn but love the music

I want other anons to get what they wish for but Super Bomberman R2 wpuld make my fucking year. I already have every system, so I don't care what they slap it on (except phones). I just want more Bomberman.

Attached: 2019030622411500-96794F2558A5B75BC0DBCC69AA0119EE.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

For the US market

The in house djs are getting kiked hard, no wonder Naoki left. The senior ones like LED and U1 are screwed.

acknowledge me

Attached: Featuring Sparkster.jpg (430x600, 132K)

>Nobuya Nakazato
The guy is still at Konami, at least it look like, he was in the special thanks for Bomberman R.

won mirrion troowps!

Attached: takkykun.jpg (700x350, 27K)

play bombergirl
for real the gameplay is interesting, it's some kind of weird mix of Moba and Bomberman, on arcade, with cute anime girls. there's also some building to defend your base.
from the wiki :

"Bombergirl is a MOBA-style 4 versus 4 cooperative battle game. Each player must work together with their team members to achieve victory. The object of the game is to deplete the enemy team's Power Gauge (勢力ゲージ seiryoku gēji) to 0 and destroy the enemy base.
Each team begins in a 5x5 square near their base. When gameplay begins, players can place bombs to destroy blocks and gather the items that are hidden within. Collecting Team XP items will boost the Team Level, unlocking special skills for all team members, which can be used to gain an advantage over the enemy.
Players progress by bombing and destroying the enemy's gates and towers in order to reach the enemy base. Bombing the enemy base will deplete the enemy's Power Gauge. Once the enemy's Power Gauge has reached zero, the Detonation Button may be pressed in order to destroy the enemy base and win the game.
The player's team and team objects are depicted in blue, while the enemy's team and objects are depicted in red. Likewise, bomb blasts from allies are blue, while enemy blasts are red. Enemy blasts deal damage, but if the player character is hit by a blue blast, she will only be stunned and unable to act for a short amount of time (thus, it is impossible to harm one's own allies). Additionally, blue blasts will not damage blue towers or gates, or the ally base - they will only damage enemy objects."

Attached: Grey_art.png (410x710, 289K)

they would won E3 just by having him back and announcing no games.

It being available only in Japanese arcades is kind of a big hurdle user

> he was in the special thanks for Bomberman R.
Horry Shit, it's true. Just looked it up. So if all these rumors about the special announcement being a new Contra game are true. Please lord, let him be the one directing it.

Kojima never left Konami. The special announcement will either be something very strange, or something that that seems like it goes out of it's way to upset people. Probably something that seems to mock their existing IP.

>that time Konami's twitter description was literally "We're already demons" during MGSV advertising

Attached: 1467232853573.jpg (256x256, 15K)

A pc port is in work at least.
>"When designing Bombergirl, Konami staff decided to use "cute female characters" in the hopes of attracting more attention from gamers. Some concept art appears to show very different character designs, though the context and chronology for them is currently unknown. In an interview, a staff member suggested the possibility of adding male characters in consideration of female gamers, but said that it was undecided."
Anime girls really are the key to success.

Yeah nah, Lance dies in Shattered Soldier and he's replaced, 2000 years later, by a dude named Genbei "Jaguar" Yagyu and he's not black he's japanese lol.

Unless Konami manages to announce something for Smash tomorrow which they won't, they're not winning anything buddy. Smash is most hyped thing about E3

>(He Directed SS and Neo)
To correct myself, he didn't direct Neo Contra. He was the director of the Alien Wars (SNES), Hard Corps, and Shattered Soldier, which was his last directed Contra game. He served as "Producer" for both Neo Contra and Contra Rebirth.

>no snake bomber
It's very probably not a reference but this bombergirl is all about war and have an eyepatch like BB.
I doubt they would do a Snake bomber, would seem strange unless they say it's "another imperfect clone" (there's actually a lore about the bombergirl characters, like Sepia belmont and all.)

Attached: Oren_art.png (460x760, 420K)

>s Konami manages to announce something for Smash tomorrow which they won't
well they already gave more shit in smash than most third parties.

Ayy yo lil donnie

There’s a reason the V in metal gear survive is highlighted

I'm sad for Sota Fujimori and Nekomata Master being a part of that whole situation. I really enjoyed their album releases.
At least kors k and Ryu* and Camellia were all still commission artists so they're free to do whatever.

>these don’t count lol troll‘d epicly!!

I wouldn't mind a remake of both Metal Gear 1 and 2 being announced. I feel like they'll go with either MGS2 or MGS3 remake though, hopefully 3 though. You can't replace the voice of Solidus, so it would be kinda lousy if they remade it with a new VA.

why do people keep saying it's MG? it's the contra game, unless the contra game is going to be revealed at Nintendo.

there's going to be 2 game reveals

And every microsoft game was an fps. Your point?

I'm playing metal gear survive now that it's free, and it's actually a lot of fun. Why did noone tell me this? I'm convinced no one even tried it

I looked for it but the girls look like shit and the shit is sexualized as fuck so It's very cringe and a hard pass from me.

Played the game since launch. endgame is fun at first but boring at the end (unless with friends)
game just is a small spin off, and while it wasn't stellar, it didn't deserved to be shat on like that. if it was done in the past, it would have just been one of those weird spin off like acid.

Some girls are less lewd (even if still a little)
Lewd cute girls still are very popular in japan.
according to the director, the lewd image when losing a game is to "give a reward to the losers"

Attached: Sepia_concept1.jpg (933x1200, 283K)

The outrage mob was in full force.
Anger = ad revenue

Yeah trying to get my friends to get into it so we can do the coop.

I heard the lowest level in those is 20, would they pretty much have to level to that or is it doable before then?

You can do co op at like level 5 after a new patch

Coop can be played early, but it's better to do it after finishing the story. (it's almost impossible to do normal mission of coop if you aren't level 30 at least, hard is level 45, extreme is level 69)

More like
7 7 LEMON

Attached: 1521329803075.jpg (317x284, 12K)

Alright cool. Thanks guys!

They would need to give out money to everyone to even stand a chance of winning E3

Castlevania Collection already came out and Contra was announced. Why announce something that already was?

Metal Gear is fucked. Do you not remember the zombie game?

They didn't even make Castlevania Requiem. Sony had to pay them for permission to port the PSP game minus the 3D remake part.

Hear me out
Castlevania
Dark Souls

Sounds like aids.

>Do you not remember the zombie game?
Do I remember the awesome Metal Gear Survive? Of course I do.

What about
Contra
Dark Souls

>A remake of the MSX games would be fucking awesome!
>o-oh you meant the solid games, ok... I guess

wew kek

Ask him to say that in his cameo

extreeeeeeeme

The Konami shill in this thread needs to kill himself. Go play more pachinko you fucking chink.

Contra is going to be announced at Nintendo, release on switch, PS4 and ONE physically, going to be 30-40bucks at release, release date is september 24.
other announcement is MG related, can't say more.

Attached: RaikovI1.png (1090x804, 534K)

Bring back silent hills and we have a deal

can't bring back something that was never in work. (beside PT.)

Why does Konami still have menus that feel like 40y old arcade machines where you flash the title and read the name out.

those type of menus are kino.

do these retards not like money?
they see how well REmake2 sold
they see how apeshit everyone is about FF7
THEY COULD HAVE BOTH if they just remade MGS1 and Silent Hill2 in the fox engine... do they not want money?

Where is fuck fuji now anyway

gamerant.com/tak-fujii-leaves-konami/
F
He produced Gal Metal recently, here's his twitter twitter.com/tak_fujii?lang=en

twitter.com/Tak_Fujii/status/545086220292747264
>It's been great 20 years of creation. Thanks for all who supported, loved my titles. Farewell and may the extreeeeemeness be with KONAMI
what a madlad.

thank you for his twitter man, it's a goldmine

Attached: keke.png (547x187, 25K)

twitter.com/Tak_Fujii/status/1113964973984636928 ;-;

Metal gear 1 for the msx is so fucking simple why do retards want a remake?
Play an fob mission and pretend you’re solid snake, it’ll be the same experience.

SH1 remake fucking when you slot machine faggots?

>tfw my mom literally only likes Spyro
>goes to an arcade
>ends up playing this shit for hours on end
>god knows how many quarters shes fed into the fucking thing
I mean I hear its good so that's all that matters right? I wanted that Gungeon Arcade game on PC, but that's probably never gonna happen, but its still cool that its a thing at least to me anyway

Because i want to see something this based
youtu.be/4JbzYUhiar8

LITERALLY all you have to do is port the mgs hd collection to steam
Thats all you have to do konami

Why would Kojima Productions want MGS back, when Marvel is handling out licenses and White Nick Fury is literally the same exact character as Big Boss?

>People caring about casual movie trash like SH or MGS instead of actual good games like Gradius, Goemon, Twinbee or Contra

IT'S LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU PEOPLE ANYMORE

NEW CASTLEVANIA
EITHER ADAPTING THE DRACULA NOVEL OR FINALLY SHOWING THE DEMON CASTLE WAR OF 1999
You heard it here first, screencap this

doubt it

Attached: 1560208221331.jpg (960x960, 169K)

The literal one thing they could say to make me excited is "Team Silent is back together"

Hahaha, oh man, what an epic reference for the win!!

Where do I upvote your post?