NEW REMAKE

CRYSTAL CHRONICLES ARE COMING BACK

Attached: FBN.png (1332x755, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxct3RLT0Sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was it just me or did the game look like ass? Maybe I have nostalgia goggles

This was announced ages ago, western release hadn't been confirmed until now though.

ANOTHER ONE

Attached: B.png (1366x886, 454K)

Square enix: we got nothing, remaster the back catalogue

Attached: 1361928321277.gif (250x250, 993K)

It definitely looked like ass, played it on dolphin recently and I honestly didn't see any area that looked that fucking bad.
I think they fucked it up big time.

I'm not watching. Did they reveal any new details on FFCCRE?

coming this winter...?
bros.... that's so far away...

Have you seen the shit they've been pushing out?

FFCC is one of the greatest Square titles and deserves to be played in multiplayer online. Best update.

Why this winter?
why also on the android/iOS

Genuinely seems like there's no local play. What a low-effort joke.

Attached: 1506603209670.jpg (255x255, 15K)

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FUCKING WINTER SQUARE
GIVE ME THIS GAME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>there is still one fag that is not allowed to have fun cuz he has to carry the chalice
0/10 it will fail

yes and it sure is shit when the last good game the published was TWEWY on the DS and Deus Ex

>western release hadn't been confirmed until now though.
When is it?

Is it me or did all the party members and that one guy have voice acting? Did it take so long because they fully voiced the game?

I hope there’s a decent lobby or matchup system. I love this game but I doubt my friends will buy it.

fucking winter
THE GAME IS FINISHED
AND WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WINTER

Hope we can turn it off honestly, ruins the charm

no PC? i should probably just get a switch

>why also on the android/iOS
is that true? if it is, there are just too many potential customers. the actual "AAA" industry is the mobile game industry now. the PC/console AAA games are usually
>let's just slap together a popular, hot multiplayer genre and hope season passes sell
or
>let's just make a single player similar to the last of us

wait if it's on mobile they can't reasonably charge the price of a full AAA game
does that mean this is going to be like £7
that's actually fucking brilliant

Maybe they're using a mobile app as a replacement for the GBA, so your menus, radars, and inventory will be on your phone now

BASEDEXCITED

Attached: SDF.png (1336x761, 1.52M)

I'd be down for that, sounds like a blast
but in the trailer it seemed to show the full game running on a phone as opposed to just a UI you'd find on the GBAs

FFCC is excluded from this for some reason, even though it's among the greatest OSTs ever

Unlikely, as you have the fullscreen to show the inventory when you play online.
The problem back then was that theoretically you have to manage inventory on 1/4 of the screen when playing local.

it’ll work out I’m sure
it has to

Oh, there's a stand alone trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Cxct3RLT0Sg
Yup, "now on smartphones." What the fuck Square, the "remastered edition" is a fucking mobile game?

so thats why it looks like ass