Every conference in the last two days are pushing their own streaming service

>every conference in the last two days are pushing their own streaming service
You aren't going to stand there and watch these companies KILL GAMES are you?

Attached: 1446020718052.jpg (1280x960, 325K)

It sucks but hopefully nothing decent will be on it, and hopefully the public don't support it.

What really sucks though is that Microsoft said they aren't doing anymore OG Xbox enhancements for XB1X anymore, the announced 8 OG Xbox games and 15 360 games are getting enhanced today, but said they will be the last batch, and there are still tons of OG Xbox exclusive games left out. They said the reason is their streaming service will let you just stream them instead. Fuck that.

i dont remember the last time I bought a game and, even without watching E3, I know I don't care about any new title... so, it really doesnt affect me.

>tfw kinda cool looking game gets announced at E3
>it's multiplayer only
>mfw I never even bother to pick it up on release because I know 9 times out of 10 it will be dead within 2 years anyways

I fucking hate it when MP games have a good setting or do a really neat thing where there is no SP alternative game to play. Devs who don't at least but bots in their games for offline play deserve to be fucking shot.

please deliver me from this hell, mold man

You must make a sacrifice of beans.

>epic store exclusivity contracts right left and center
>growing discontent at being given the same old cinematic bullshit, among even the biggest normalfags
>games as a service being pushed hard
>"tiers" of hardware built around games as a service
>discrepancy between what nvidia and amd are focusing on as the next big thing in graphics
we are in pre-crash conditions

>we are in pre-crash conditions
We can only hope.

Please just give me the game dungeon, Ross.

a crash isnt happening no matter how much you want it
its just going to get worse from here

THE MOVIE has to come first.

The industry will survive off forgotten game service subscriptions ticking over. Sad.

Attached: 1528881120342.gif (606x423, 467K)

Fuck off Roman I'm watching the soccer.

didn't he say he would have something to show by now, or did he cancel it? I don't watch his chats much so I'm not filled in at all.

Last chat he said he's still working on it, but other stuff will come out soon.

Any ideas how we can unfuck this situation?

bomb every company that pushes this shit
besides that, i dunno

We have to do the impossible. We have to convince normies that a subscription service they don't need is bad.

ROSS LOOK OUT MOLD!

It will die off naturally because once people see how bad the input lag is.

>implying normalfags wont eat this shit up

The most you can do now is do your best to take care of the games that already exist and are in danger of dying, future gaming is fucked, there's no way to push back against this tide of corporate madness and those games aren't made for me anymore anyway, so it's going to be the job of those the games of the future will appeal to, although I doubt they'd have the attention span or the intellectual capacity to even envision something like that.

We cant. Get a new hobby.

Games died in 2006 and besides, I'm on PC.

>piracy doesn't affect anythin-

Attached: Trunks_is_flipping_you_off.gif (400x286, 584K)

It affects PC gaming too unless you want to stick with old games

I'll simply never give them any money for this shit.
Pretty simple.

Attached: rengeshrug.gif (500x578, 2M)

>dude just pirate
if only it were that easy...

The start would be to ban lootboxes. Its not necessarily related to OP, but I imagine the scare would set the rest of the industry into trying to win consumer trusts again.

It will die off naturally when fifty different streaming apps come out and you have to pay 15 bucks per month for all of them.

What streaming services? I have only seen Stadia.

you say that but we have day one DLC, season passes up the ass, and lootboxes
retards are going to outnumber you every time

Hell yes I am

I watched them kill games several times over. I feel nothing.

>you say that but
Yes, and? I still won't give them my money for it. That's literally all I said.

Yeah, they totally did this because of copyright infringement and not because they want to get as much money as possible for as little effort as possible.

Games are still gonna be shit is what that guy's saying.

You won't, but ten thousand retards will. Guess whose input is more important?

Gaming has been on life support for ages now. It was glorious in its heyday when games were made for and by nerds. Then the industry was taken over and corrupted first by corporate moneyfags with no imagination, then by normies, feminists and transtrenders.

You have a few scattered companies who still push out solid games, true, but they're increasingly few and far between and will become more so as the aforementioned normies and faggots infiltrate them under diversity hiring practices.

>discrepancy between what nvidia and amd are focusing on as the next big thing in graphics
Wait, what's going on here?

>Games are still gonna be shit is what that guy's saying.
So I guess I won't buy them then. You're making this more complicated than it should be. It's stupid to assume that games would all be masterpieces if these practices wouldn't exist, and it's stupid to get emotionally invested in what if and what should be scenarios.

Attached: shrug.jpg (1090x926, 97K)

This is how Hitler got to power, thanks to dispassionate retards like you.

>thanks to dispassionate retards
That's the exact opposite of how Hitler got into power. Hitler was a master at riling up the people and getting them passionate about shit. Please think before letting turds drop out of your facial orifice.

I'm talking about the actual thinking people who just sat around doing nothing while Hitler was riling the sheep.
>implying there wouldn't be a different hitler if this hitler wouldn't exist
>implying I would get emotionally invest in a what should be scenario
is what they were saying up until they found themselves in the ovens. So will you find yourself with no games, although you'll no doubt say you didn't really want to have any in the first place.

I agree with this user let it die or go where it ahs to go.

The sooner games go to their niche men roots the better.

Retard user thinks you need dedicated raytracing for minimal real time conditions.

This the whole psyx debacle again dedicate hardware vs normal GPU.

Nothing new.

Where are you even going with this?

Attached: shrug1.jpg (1200x628, 52K)

I have been told for over 15 fucking years that we are close to a crash.

Fuck you people for getting anyones hopes up. We are not even close to rock bottom.

"SAY MOUNTAIN DEW TO CLOSE THIS VOICE ENABLED AD"

>You aren't going to stand there and watch these companies KILL GAMES are you?
It is already on it's deathbed not much we can do, These greedy cunts will force live service games and streaming weather we like it or not, i'm just waiting on the next GTA then i'm practically finished with this.

How old is Ross?

You gotta go out there and actively campaign for better games, assuming of course you care about the medium, as simply voting with your wallet isn't gonna cut it. I suppose if you don't care about it in the first place, then it doesn't really matter to you, but then why even post on a videogame board.